She's what!?

Will Faith Come Between Us?

Chapter 13 part II.
********************

The next morning I was the first to wake up and since hyun joong oppa is a heavy sleeper I didn’t bother to wake him up. I was wondering where was he sleeping so I walked out of the room and went to the living room. There he was on the cushion. as usual he was half and his blanket was on the floor. He had the air condition turn to high which he loves very much but he was shivering so I walked over to him, pick up the blanket to cover him up. I wanted to move away but part of my brain wanted me to stay. He was like a baby sleeping, so calm and peaceful. His face was so smooth I couldn’t resist myself so I held out my hand to touch his face. My fingers move over his cheeks then when I pull my hands away, he held onto my hands.

“ oppa.. you’re awake..”
“ not until somebody is beside me..” he open his eyes then smirked.
“ you’re so mean…” I pouted.
“ am I..??” he then carry me and had me sitting on his lap.
“ oppa.. be careful.. let me down..” I glared at him.
“ no you’re not. Aiigoo.. you’ve gain weight..” he look at me.
“ what do you expect…” I look at him then move my head over his shoulder and stayed there.
“ how are you feeling…? Still the same..?” he asked me putting his head onto mine. I didn’t reply but just nodded my head indicating a ‘yes’
“ aiiishh. When are you going to tell him.. if he finds out he’ll get angry for not telling him!”
“ you really think that I should tell him..?”
“ you should. You’re carrying his baby for goodness sake.”
“ but we’ve broke up and what about the news report…?”
“ you two should talk over this matter..”
“ fine.. let’s go over to your dorm and have everyone there..” I said then I move away from hyun joong’s lap and walk towards the room.

Hyun joong’s POV.
***************

She still loves him. What am I suppose to do? she already have young saeng’s child in her. It’s impossible for me to take care of the child and if young saeng knows he’ll freak out for sure.

“ yeboseyo young saeng ahh.. are you free tonight..?”
“ yeboseyo hyung.. yeah I’m free tonight.. what’s up..?”
“ meet us back at the dorm. We have something to discuss. Call the others and tell them to be at the dorm by 7.30pm sharp or else I’m going to slaughter them off..”
“ Hahaha.. araso hyung..” then we hung up.


“ Kimmy ahh… where are you…?” I called out but there was no answer. I quickly run into my room and then I saw Kimmy in the toilet. She was throwing up as usual. I quickly move over to her to help her, I hurts me seeing Kimmy suffer like that.
“ are you okay..??” I help Kimmy out of the toilet and have her sit on my bed.
“ thank you oppa..”
“ it’s okay.. Kimmy.. I have to tell you something..”
“ what is it oppa…?”
“ I think we should break up.” I said looking away avoiding her eyes.
“ why oppa.. is it because I’m pregnant now..?”
“ annio.. don’t take it that way. it’s not like that but I think you have to give young saeng another chance”
“ yeah oppa. I’m just kidding. Thank you oppa. I’m sorry I used you to forget young saeng. We’re still friends right..?”
“ yeah Kimmy…” I then hugged her and told her to rest and I’ll wake her once it’s time to leave.


Kimmy’s POV.
************

Finally oppa broke up with me. I know that we’ll not be together long because I still loves saengie but I don’t know what to do. who is that lady with him in the news? He still went out with another person when he’s with me but what should I do now?

Around 6 oppa woke me and told me it’s time to leave.

“ Kimmy ahh.. wake up.. we got to go..”
“ araso.. I’ll be out in a few minutes.” I sat up and walk into the toilet. I tied my hair in a pony tail and wash my face then left the bathroom.

“ let’s go..” I said walking towards hyun joong. We got into the car and I was staring at hyun joong the whole time.
“ what is it..? do I have something on my face..?” he asked.
“ annio.. khamsahamnida oppa..”
“ what for..?”
“ for giving me a chance with saengie.. but what if he don’t want me back..?”
“ he wont do that. He still loves you..”
“ how do you know..?”
“ remember the day you broke up with him never giving him chance to explain what happen to the news..?”
“ yeah.. then..?”
“ he drank that night until he was dead drunk. I was with him that night while he was drunk he said everything out.. he still loves you and he explained to me that girl with him was his ex.”
“ what..~~ he’s still meets up with his ex..”
“ annio.. listen to me would you..”
“ araso..”
“ he then explained that his ex was calling him everyday but he refuses to pick up her calls. Then on that day he wasn’t expecting his ex to meet up with him. She set him up and took stupid pictures of them. when it was time she pulled saengie suddenly and kissed him. Which was the picture you saw in the news. Saengie push her away and he wanted to give her slap but because of his image and in public he couldn’t do that. Then when you found out the news he wanted to tell you this but you wouldn’t give him a chance. And so did I.. but you wouldn’t even let me bring this topic up..”

At that moment I didn’t know what to do. I felt tears filling my eyes, I hated myself for not giving saengie a chance to explain things over because of my stubbornness I let him go.

“ thank you for telling me this oppa..” then I look out the window letting tears falling onto my cheeks. At around seven we reached their dorm. I suddenly felt nervous and I could to tell my legs. For the first time I felt this way but luckily hyun joong oppa was there to support me.

“ unnie.. you’re here..” candy jump onto me the moment hyun joong open the door.
“ aiigoo dongseng ahh.. don’t do that to Kimmy she’s not feeling well..” hyun joong told candy afraid that she’ll hurt me and the baby.
“ yeah candy.. let her go..” angel said from behind but she still had her eyes on the computer screen along with minnie beside her, I bet they are playing maple again.
“ annyong dongseng.” Both joean and kyu greeted me while setting up the table.
“ annyong Kimmy.. how are you doing..? I heard from candy you’re not feeling well last night.. what happen..?” hyung joon asked jumping beside me giving me a shocked.
“ I’m fine oppa.. that’s why I called you guys out tonight I have something to tell you after dinner..” I search around the room but did not see saengie. Then I walk towards his room and knock on it.

“ come in.. it’s open.” Then I open the door and walk in. he was shocked when he saw me.
“ hi saengie.. can I come in..?”
“ uhh yeah.. come on in.. are you feeling okay…?? I heard that you’re sick last night..”
“ thanks saengie.. I’m fine. I need to talk to you..”
“ I need to talk to you too.. you first..”
“ saengie… I’m sorry I didn’t give you a chance to explain what happen to you and the news. Hyun joong oppa told me everything.. I’m sorry..” I said looking down because I didn’t want saengie to see me crying.
“ annio.. it’s my fault too. I’m sorry I didn’t tell you my ex’s calling me every time but I swear I never cheated on you..”
“ I know.. that’s why I’m here to tell you that I broke up with hyun joong oppa this morning..”
“ what? Why..? is it because of me.. I’ll explain to him..”
“ annio.. he knows that I still love you so he wanted us to have another chance..”
“ so are you giving me another chance..?” he didn’t wait for my reply but walked towards his drawer and took something out.
“ I love you saengie but I want you to know something before we get back together..”
“ what is it..? here..” he handed me the ring he gave me on our first day together. He still have the ring with him. I threw it back to him the day we broke up. The moment I saw the ring tears were flowing from my eyes continuously.
“ saengie.. you still have it with you..?”
“ of course I do. I wanted you back but you were with hyung so I just kept it with me but now you’re back I’m going to give it back to you..”
“ thank you saengie..” I move closer to him and hugged him.
“ I miss you baby…”
“ I miss you too honey..” we were back together but I didn’t know how to tell him that I was pregnant.

Then we walked out of the room and we felt that 6 pair of eyes were looking at us.

“ what are you looking at?” I asked them.
“ annio.. it’s that it felt weird that you’re talking to each other again..” hyung joon said.
“ YAH.!! Do you have to say that..” minnie said slapping maknae on the shoulders.
“ YAH.!! Can you stop shouting.. I’m going to be deaf soon..” angel shouted at minnie which shut him up.
“ aww.. how sweet..” joean and kyu jong teased them.
“ can we eat now.. I’m hungry..” I said pouting.
“ yeah yeah.. we can eat now.”
“ YAY..” ‘piak’ the sound of hyung joon get hit.
“ ouch~~” all of us said.
“ what was that for..?” hyung joon pouted at candy.
“ it was for shouting beside me.”
“ ohh sorry darling..” hyung joon said kidding candy’s ear.
“ eewww you’re soo cheesy..” I said and everyone just laugh.

The moment I sat down on the table I felt like throwing up. It maybe because of the food but I didn’t say anything. Then hyun joong oppa notice me and so did saengie.

“ Kimmy ahh. Are you alright…?”
“ it’s okay oppa.. I’m fine..”
“ you don’t look okay.. are you sick..?” angel asked. Then I didn’t feel right I didn’t bother to reply them but just ran towards the toilet.

I went inside and started throwing up again. Nothing came out other than fluid. I kept throwing up then joean came in to help me up.

“ dongseng.. what happen to you..?”
“ I’m fine..”
“ no you’re not. Hyun joong oppa said you’ve been like that for the part few days.”
“ fine I lose. Unnie.. I’m expecting a child soon.”
“ you’re WHAT??”
“ yeah.. you heard me.. that’s why I’m not feeling well these few days..”
“ congratulations dongseng.. I need to congratz hyun joong oppa too..” she said happily.
“ annio unnie. This baby doesn’t belong to hyun joong oppa..”
“ what.. then who..??”
“ this baby is five weeks old. Who do you think this baby belongs to..?” I knock on her head.
“ ouch.. it hurts. So you mean this baby is…?” I nodded my head.
“ does he knows about this..?? how bout hyun joong oppa..?”
“ hyun joong oppa knows about this earlier than you know. That’s why we broke up this morning and saengie still doesn’t know.” I said standing up.
“ what are you going to do then..?”
“ I don’t know yet.. let’s go..” I said pulling joean behind me.

“ Kimmy ah.. are you okay…?” hyun joong asked me but he was still stuffing food into his mouth.
“ I’m fine oppa. Stop eating so fast or else you’re going to shock” I move back to my seat beside saengie.

“ baby are you okay..?” he whispered to me patting my back
“ I’m fine. have you eaten..?”
“ annio. I’m waiting for you..”
“ let’s eat.. unnie you too..” I look at joean and motion her to seat.
“ dongseng.. you don’t look so good. What’s gotten into you. You look as if you’re a pregnant lady” minnie oppa said making me chock on my food.
“ YAH MAL.. shut up and eat your food.” Maknae said.
“ thank you oppa…” I said smirking.
“ yah dongseng.. now you’re bullying me too..?” minnie pouted.
“ YAH OPPA.. can’t you just eat your food..?” angel shouted which made all of us laugh.

After eating the girls went and wash the dishes I offer to help but joean insist that I sit outside. I obeyed her since I’m feeling tired and I need to talk to saengie but when I came out I didn’t see him anywhere.

“ minnie oppa you have any idea where is saengie..?”
“ annio.. I think he’s outside with hyun joong hyung..”
“ yeah.. they’re out there..” hyung joon said.
“ thanks oppa I’ll go look for them.”
“ dongseng ahh.. just let them talk.. you better sit here and rest. You look so pale..” hyung joon said pulling me to the cushion beside him.

SAENGIE’S SIDE.
***************

“ hyung I heard you broke up with Kimmy..?”
“ yeah.. dongseng told you..?”
“ yeah.. I’m sorry to tell you this hyung.. but I..”
“ you got back together..??” he said chuckling.
“ how did you know..?”
“ saengie ahh.. although I’m only eating but I have good sense of hearing too okay..” he said smiling at me.
“ Hahaha.. thank you hyung.. for giving us this chance.”
“ it’s fine. I know Kimmy loves you the whole time but I’m happy I got to have a chance with her for a week.” He said patting my shoulders.
“ saengie ahh..”
“ yeah hyung..?”
“ Kimmy didn’t tell you other things right..?”
“ annio.. she just told me that you help me explain the news to her and that’s all.. what else is there to be..?”
“ I knew it.. she must be nervous.. you know why she’s not feeling well these days… throwing up, weak and sickness coming to her..?” he said chuckling.
“ what is hyung..?? is there anything else Kimmy’s not telling me..?” I asked as I’m afraid something else is wrong with her.
“ saengie ahh.. you like kids..?”
“ yeah I do… what has it got to do with this..?”
“ well what if one day you found out that you’re expecting a child..?” this time he has got that serious tone in him which was very rare unless its something serious.
“ what do you mean hyung..?? can’t you be more clear.. aiiishh hyung…”
“ I’ll tell you what happen to Kimmy but you promise not to freak out..”
“ yeah what happen to her..??”
“ well.. urrmm.. Kimmy’s pregnant…” he said looking away.

 

 

**

How will he react?? OMG!! Check out more tomorrow~~