What to do?

Will Faith Come Between Us?

Chapter 6~~ here goes...

We sat behind of the van and I admire the ring on my hand and took saengie’s hand and look at it. Minnie and baby oppa left us alone because they got to see what they had been waiting for. I was still in saengie’s chest and him hugging me.

“ yah.. I’m hungry… what’s with the traffic early this morning..??” hyun joong oppa was complaining and so was Minnie and kyu oppa.
“oppa ahh.. as you can see, we were all waiting for hyun joong oppa and then me exchanging gifts and then we finally made it out from the house at 11.30am.. that’s why there’s traffic now..”
“so now you’re blaming me for it..?? you also delayed our time with the gifts..” hyun joong oppa answered back..

“aiisshh hyung..!! stop it.. you’re acting like a child.. it’s everyone’s fault since we all wanted the gifts too..” saengie told hyun joong off and hyun joong was acting sad.

“mal ahh.. see.. you’re hyung is already defending his girlfriend over me.. otoke..?”
“ I actually agree with hyung..XD”
“see..even Minnie oppa agrees with saengie..” I told hyun joong and sticking a tongue out.
“ thank you honey… muuaakkss..” I kissed saengie on the cheeks and he look at me and smiled again with the dimple smile.

I was laying on saengie’s chest and enjoying every minute until I heard Minnie oppa scream. I was shocked and so was kyu, hyun joong and saengie. We quickly look up to see what had happy.

“ Minnie oppa..what happen to you..? did something happen..??”
“Dongseng aahh.. I forgot something very important..”
“ what is it..?” kyu asked..

Minnie oppa waited a few seconds looking sad as if he forgot something important. Then he finally open his mouth and said, “ dongseng ahhh…. I forgot my carrot toy..!”

“WHAT..!! ALL THAT SHOUTING JUST FOR THAT..aaiisshhh..!!!” saengie was shouting at minnie oppa while me, kyu, hyun joong and baby were laughing so hard.
“honey.. don’t be soo mad.. it’s normal for a horse to miss his carrots right guys..?” I was still laughing and everyone agreed with me..
“baby, you’re right.. it’s normal…hahahaha..XD” Minnie was pouting and sitting hugging the pillow then he threw the pillow at baby, I was shocked as he was supposed to throw at saengie but he threw it at baby.

“ YAH.. mal.. why did you throw that pillow at me.. I wasn’t the one who said all that..!”
“ yah.. I’m your hyung and you helped them bully me.. I thought you would help me..” Minnie pouted.
“ whatever” baby rolled his eyes and look away while all of us were still laughing..

**********************************************************************************************

At the restaurant.

“ baby.. what do you wanna eat..? there’s everything on the menu.. eat more kays..”
“sure honey.. you too.. although you’re chubby but look at you.. you’re skinny..” I was pinching saengie’s face

“hey you two.. Save if for later… and we’re not invisible okay.. c’mon order up.. I’m hungry..”
“arasa hyun joong oppa, stop being like an uncle…” I chuckled.

Right after I order my food my phone rang. When I look at the name on the screen and I saw that it was angel unnie.
“aiiishh honey.. I’m soo dead.. because of you this morning I forgot to call angel unnie back”
“what.. me…? Aww.. you mean the kiss…? Go pick it up now.. I’m going with you.. hyung I’m going out with kimmy for a while and be back soon..”

“yeboseyo unnie.. sorry I did not call you back right away.. I’m soo sorry.. I’ll be back as soon as I finishes my breakfast araso..”
“aiigoo dongseng ahh.. why are you feeling so afraid..? we’ll I know you’re at you “friends” home and I received your message and we’re now heading to the mall and as soon as you finish can you come and pick us up. Candy dongseng says she’s only going to leave us at the mall and then go back to school. Is that okay with you..?”
“araso unnie.. have fun”
“oh yeah..bring you friends too okay..XD”
“ahaha..araso..bye unnie.. I’ll call you when I’m at the mall”

Saengie was standing beside me looking at me expecting me to tell him what angel unnie said.
“baby, wussup..?”
“ahh nothing.. it’s just that unnie’s are going to the mall and want me to go pick them up after I finish breakfast”
“ohh okay.. we’ll go to the mall later then we can meet your unnies kay..”
“ermm honey… she says to bring you ‘friends’ too..? is that okay with you and oppa..?”
“ im okay with it.. let’s go and ask them..”

We went back into the restaurant and when I saw the table of food I almost faint but luckily saengie was there to hold onto me. It was a round table for 8 person and that’s a big round table. On top of it there’s 8 sets of half boiled eggs. 8 plates of toasts and did I mentioned it’s for double, 4 bowls of ramen and other dishes. I was looking oppa’s with wide eyes and open mouth.

“ dongseng ahh..if you don’t close that mouth of your’s, the flies are going to have a visit into you mouth..” baby said jokingly
“ wow..oppa..!! you guys can really eat.. look at you.. you have nice bodies but where do you store all those fats..?”
“ dongseng ahh.. we have a box in our stomach you know, then the aliens will come during the night and eat up all the food” hyun joong oppa answered while stuffing toasts into his mouth.
“aiishh you and your 4D imaginations again..”
“honey… how bout you.. you’re skinny but you eat a lot.. I think I know where all the fats went to..” I said pinching saengie’s cheeks
“ baby… you’re mean..”
“ honey.. you’re cute..”
“fine.. you win.. oh yeah hyung… later can we go to the mall with kimmy, she’s meeting her friends there… and Angel will be there mal… wanna go..?”
“HYUNG..!!~~~ I WANNA GO GO GO..!!” Minnie oppa was pleading hyun joong as he was the only one that they need approval from.
“ im fine with it.. it’s our off day today so we can go anywhere..”
“ khamsahamnida oppa, and are you sure it’s safe for you to go to the mall where’s there’s lots of people there..?”
“Hahaha don’t worry..”
“no way you’re going to clear off the mall again are you..? please noo..”
“ don’t worry.. I’m not”

I look at saengie with a confused expression and he just smiled at me showing his dimples again. We went to our seats and saengie sat beside me and started pulling plates of food infront of me.

“here baby, eat this..” he handed me a plate with double toast and a bowl with half boiled eggs inside and also a cup of hot chocolate, my favourite.

“oh my honey.. I think I’m going to turn into a giant if you continue to feed me like this, see I’m fat.. I push my shirt aside and show him my belt.
“ so… you still need a belt for you pants don’t you..”
“yeah.. but see.. it’s on the third hole while I only needed the second one usually. I’m really going to go on diet these days”
“ yeah yeah.. you look fine okay.. and I don’t want you going on a diet…” he passed me the toasts and hot chocolate to me. He knows I cant have cold drinks in the morning because the last time I had cold drinks was during our flight and I had stomachache for few hours.

We sat together and while saengie was drinking his coffee, I fed him toast, then when I was drinking mine, he fed me also. We sat together in our own world but suddenly we felt uncomfortable then when we look at them, Minnie and baby was holing their plates of toast infront of him and watching us, kyu was holding his cup and looking at us too but hyun joong did not look at us but still continue stuffing food into his mouth.

“what… are you guys watching movie or something..?” I asked them while wiping saengie’s mouth with a tissue.
“ ermm baby, they’re gone crazy.. look at them”

“ OPPA~~~”
“wae.. wae.. ohh yeah we’re watching free movies you know” kyu was joking
“yeah kimmy ahh.. you two look soo sweet together and I’ve never been fed my saengie hyung before” baby said while he fed Minnie with toast like how me and saengie was earlier and kyu was there laughing.

“ YAH..!! are you guys done..??” hyun joong suddenly speak up then look at us..
“cant you wait for a while.. you were the one who’s eating while we watch the movie.. hahahaha..”

Few minutes later,
“we’re done.. let’s go” this time we shared the money among everyone and I insist on paying for my own because saengie wanted to pay for me but I felt bad using his money since he already bought me many things.

“ we’re going to the mall right..”
“yeaps.. it’s two and a half hours from here so if you want to sleep, do so” hyun joong oppa replied me.
“ honey I need to call unnie to inform them and what is it that you guys said there’s no need to clear the mall”

“ahh dongseng ahh.. look..” kyu and baby turn to me and I was laughing like crazy. Both of them were wearing shades with fake nose and hoods.
“what.! You’re going to look like that.. at the mall..?? no way I’m gonna walk with you.. are you serious..?”
“ of course not.. we’re just trying to have fun.. that’s all.. we’re just going to wear shades and hoods.” Baby said laughing.
“ oh yeah is your candy dongseng going also..?”
“aww baby oppa, nope… she has school work to do so she’s not going to be there that’s why I need to go to the mall to fetch unnies”
“ohh” baby said with a sad tone.
“ look.. our baby’s sad…” hyun joong teased baby.

In the car they were all playing and joking but I was tired because we slept late last night at around 3+ so I lay onto saengie’s shoulder and look at the ring on my finger again admiring it. I was looking at it seriously especially the small diamond on it. I was turning the ring around then when it came to the back I saw carvings on the ring.

The carving’s on it was ♥I love you honey ♥

I quickly took off the ring and look at it closely then inside the ring was another set’s of carvings.
This time its 24th Jan 2010.. tears are already flowing from my eyes continuously and I couldn’t stop crying.. I look up towards saengie and he was shocked when he saw me crying for the first time.

“ omo.. what happen baby.. why are you crying..?”
“ annio.. saengie honey… I love you” I said then gave him a long deep kiss letting him understand my heart when I said those three words.
“ baby.. I love you too..” he said and gave me another light peck on my lips.

I then took his hands and I returned to his chest and lie there enjoying the comfort then I turn the ring on his fingers around and say that it had carving on it too but it’s different from mine it wrote ♥I love you baby♥. He gave me a smile and hug me tighter into his arms.

“ honey.. how do you know I’ll accept you..? you even carved these before hand..”
“ I just had the feeling so I just carved it.. do you like it..?”
“ I love it..”

“ dongseng ahh.. you don’t wanna sleep..?”
“ annio kyu oppa.. im bored…”
“ dongseng ahh.. you’re always bored.. you slept late last night and you’re not even tired.. look at hyung.. he’s almost a sleep..”
“ minnie oppa… if saengie’s tired just let him sleep…” I said smiling at saengie..

I actually did not think of them as idols but as my friends. They treat me so nice and I don’t think I’m gonna go back to Singapore after a month, I think I should talk to unnie about this and see what is she going to say because if I go back I have to leave saengie and oppa’s then I have to break up with my lover. It’s impossible for me to do such thing but what about my parents, my friends from Singapore..? I gave up thinking and fell asleep and wait till we get home and I’ll discuss this with saengie and angel unnie.

wanna know about the other members and the other girls..? find it out in the next chapter when they finally meet at the mall.. will they are the mall or will they pay a visit to some where else.. keep following me kay.. and I hope I’m doing well...will update soon..XD

Love Kim,