Why do they need to go?

Will Faith Come Between Us?

By the time I woke up it’s already eight at night. Saengie was not beside me when I woke up. I went downstairs searching for him but he was no where to be found. I saw umma sitting on the cushion then I walked up to her and asked her where saengie was.

“ umma. Have you seen saengie..?”
“ annio.. go have your dinner first. Don’t be too hungry.. you’ll starve the baby..” she smiled.
“ araso..” then I walked over to the dining table and I pick up my plate and walked over to the cushion and sat there.


I wonder where saengie is…? He won’t leave unless he told us where he’s going, maybe he has got something important. I cleared off my mind and continue watching music bank. I watched the repeated comeback of Double S 501. All of oppa was so charismatic when they were on stage. They were so different from being off stage, when they started singing they won’t let the fans down but when it’s time to play, they won’t give a single chance off. I felt being hypnotized when I watch them dance. Hyun joong look so different when on stage, he may be playful sometimes but charismatic on stage, kyu jong oppa look shy but on stage with his fans, he felt soo happy, minnie oppa and hyung joon oppa are also dancing happily and as for usual saengie is always giving out electricity from his eyes having eye contact with the camera. By watching them I felt so happy I’ve forgotten to eat my dinner. Then suddenly I felt a pair of hand on my waist. I got startled and I almost drop by bowl. I screamed in a high pitch tone and turn around.. once I turn around saengie was behind me both hands covering his ears.

“ YAH.!! How dare you scare me..” I glared at him.
“ am I that handsome..?” he asked me.
“ aiigoo.. you’re soo annoying..” I said blushing.
“ what?? You’ve been watching so closely at us dancing that you’re almost falling down the cushion please be careful..” he said pulling me onto him.
“ where have you been..” I asked him.
“ I’m at home. Where do you think I am..?” he asked taking over my bowl.
“ I thought you went out and that’s mine go get yourself one..” I said taking my bowl back.
“ I’m hungry..” he said and he took the bowl again.
“ YAH..!! I’m feeding baby also okay..” and I took the bowl back again.
“ but baby I’m hungry..” he pouted and stocking my hair.
“ aiigoo.. take it..” I said passing the bowl to him. As I stood up umma came up to me.
“ ohh umma..” I said in shock.
“ you two are so childish fighting over a bowl of food..” umma said passing me another bowl of food.
“ thank you umma..” I stuck out my tongue at saengie and he did the same thing to me.
“ yah you..!!” umma said slightly hitting saengie on his head.
“ ouch what umma..?” he said caressing the back of his head.
“ why can’t you get you dinner yourself on the table on the table..?” she asked with hands on her waist.
“ baby.. see umma is on your side now..” saengie set the bowl on the table and hugged me from behind.
“ thank you umma..” I said smiling at umma.
“ no problem baby..” umma said messing my hair.

AT HYUN JOONG’S SIDE.
***********************
“ I’m so bored..” minnie said.
“ here..” angel said passing another cup of whiskey to him
“ I’m so bored..” hyung joon said again.
“ yeah.. unnie and oppa’s not here it’s no fun..” candy pouted.
“ wanna give them a surprise going to saengie’s house now..?” joean asked.
“ sure.. wanna go..??” kyu asked.
“ fine. let’s get out of here. It’s so bored..” I told them then suddenly my phone rang.

“ yeboseyo hyung..”
“ hyun joong ahh.. how’s dongseng..?” Pierre asked.
“ she’s fine it’s just that she’s still feeling sick sometimes and we’re having two months leave so saengie can take care of her..” I replied hyung.
“ did you tell her I need her here by next Saturday..?” Pierre asked.
“ yeah. We’re leaving Korea by DSP private jet on Thursday then we’ll be there by Saturday..” I told him.
“ how many months is dongseng’s baby..?”
“ coming into three months..”
“ alright she still can ride on the plane. I got to go please help me take good care of dongseng okay and call saengie to call me two hours later..”
“ araso hyung..”

“ hyung who is that…?” kyu asked.
“ it’s Pierre hyung..”
“ what is it…?” joean asked.
“ he says he wants dongseng to be in Canada by next Saturday” I explained to them.
“ oh.. let’s go..” joean replied.


AT SAENGIE’S SIDE.
*******************

“ I’m so bored..” I complained.
“ so am I..” Kimmy complained.
“ saengie..” umma called out.
“ yes..”
“ look who’s here..” she called out. I then sat up from Kimmy’s lap and look outside the window.
“ WHAT ARE THEY DOING HERE..?” I yelled.
“ who..?” Kimmy asked standing up.
“ hyun joong hyung and all of them..” saengie said.
“ yay they’re here…” Kimmy said happily.
Then I stood up walking towards the door to invite them in. once I opened the door and I was shocked as I saw who was standing outside.

“ hyung..~~” I hugged jae joong..
“how come only jae joong gets the hug..?” junsu and yunho walked out from their car and walked towards us.
“ what are you all doing here..?” I asked them giving everyone of them a hug.
“ they all wanted to visit..” joean said.
“ wait you girls know them too..?” I asked them.
“ yeah of course we do.” candy said.
“ yeah.. DBSK hyung’s best friends with Pierre hyung so they know them too..” hyung joon said.
“ ohh..” I said.

“ honey.. who’s here..” Kimmy called from the back.
“ wow such sweet..” jae joong said.
“ they’re here..” I move aside to let them in then suddenly Kimmy screamed.
“ oppa~~~~” Kimmy yelled and ran towards junsu and hugged him. The girls went in and make themselves comfortable.
“ dongseng ahh.. how are you…?” junsu asked Kimmy.
“ I’m fine oppa, I have not seen you in years how are you..?” she asked back.
“ YAH..!! are we invisible..?” jung min asked.
“ oh sorry oppa..” Kimmy said then move over and hugged them all.
“ so you know each other so I’ll skip with the introducing part..” I said.
“ yeah we know each other since we were in Primary…” junsu answered.
“ how come we didn’t know..” kyu asked.
“ I didn’t know you guys know each other..” Kimmy told us inviting everyone to sit down.
“ yea now you know..” I smiled.
“ they are my long lost oppa..” Kimmy answered them.
“ annyong dongseng..” they Jae Jong and yunho said.
“ annyong oppa..” she move towards them and hugged them.

“ noona.. we’re here..” jae joong shouted.
“ I’m not deaf, I’m young and have good sense of hearing, stop shouting..” umma waked out from the kitchen carrying lots of cups on a tray then joean and candy quickly stood up and helped her.
“ thanks girls..” umma said standing up and sit beside me and Kimmy.
“ hi noona..” jae joong, junsu and yunho greeted umma.
“ hi boys. You all have fun. I’m going out. I still have dinner to attend although it’s late but yeah. I need to go..”
“ bye umma..” both me and Kimmy said.

Kimmy’s POV.
************

“ so I heard that out baby dongseng is going to be a mommy soon..?” junsu said.
“ how did you know..?? oppa..” I glared at minnie and hyung joon oppa.
“ annio.. not us..” they said.
“ unnie.. we told them..” candy said stuffing snacks into .
“ dongseng stop eating that much. You’re gaining weight..” I told her.
“ we have not seen you ever since, I heard from candy you guys are in a boy band now.. saengie’s hyung..” I asked them sipping water from my cup.
“ yeah. DBSK, So how’s the baby doing..” jae joong asked.
“ I’m great just that sometimes feeling sick and all..” I told them
“ yeah great, ‘AS IF ’..!! This morning she almost fell down in the kitchen..” saengie told them.
“ what..?? what happen..” angel, candy and joean rush up towards me and kept asking what happen.
“ unnie.. did you get hurt..?”
“ dongseng.. what happen..?” angel asked.
“ dongseng.. why are you so careless..” joean asked.
“ dongseng.. you’re so careless..” minnie said
“ dongseng.. what were you doing in the kitchen..?” kyu oppa asked.
“ dongseng.. what were you thinking..” hyung joon said.
“ dongseng.. be careful..” hyun joong said.
“ wait… you were all asking me soo many questions how am I suppose to answer all of them..” I asked.
“ straight to the point.. are you alright..?” jae joong said worrying.
“ yeah oppa unnie dongseng.. I’m fine..” I told them.
“ are you sure..?” hyung joon oppa asked.
“ yeah. Luckily saengie’s beside me or else..” I told them.
“ good..”
“ so saengie how do you feel..?” junsu asked saengie.
“ hyung.. of course I’m happy..”
“ yah.. how could you get married before your hyung does..?” yunho asked laughing.
“ haha.. yeah hyung..” saengie said laughing.
“ unnie.. tomorrow I’m going shopping with saengie you wanna come..?” I asked joean and angel.
“ dongseng. I can’t I have to clean up the house. it’s in a mess..”
“ I’ve only been here a few days and the house is already in a mess…?” I asked them.
“ yeah unnie. The house look like a rubbish bin.” Candy said.
“ I’m not cleaning your mess this time..” I told them.
“ yeah. We’ll do it. Oppa offered to help” angel said looking at hyung joon, kyu jong, hyun joong, minnie, jae joong, junsu and yunho.
“ huh? What?” minnie said confusingly.
“ I thought only jung minnie’s helping..?” hyun joong said.
“ yeah..” hyung joon said.
“ hyung joon oppa won’t be helping you girls clean the mess..” candy said defending her boyfriend.
“ what? Why?” jae joong asked.
“ because those mess are angel and joean unnie’s so you three don’t need to do it also hyun joong oppa. Only minnie and kyu oppa will be helping them clean..”
“ YAY..” all of them cheered excluding kyu and minnie oppa.
“ joean ahh.. please clean up your mess by tomorrow okay..” kyu oppa said pinching joean’s nose.
“ so I guess we’ll be shopping along tomorrow..?” I asked saengie.
“ it’s getting late should we visit again tomorrow..?” jae joong asked.
“ oppa. Are you guys doing anything next week..?” I asked them.
“ annio. We’re free what’s up..?” junsu said.
“ we’re going to Jeju island next Monday and return on Wednesday can you guys tag along too..?”
“ sure. Then we’ll see you tomorrow at Kimmy’s house around 2..” then the three of them left.

“ you girls better clean up the house by tomorrow. It’s already Wednesday or else you won’t be going over to Canada with me next Thursday..” I told them.
“ yes dongseng..” joean and angel pouted.
“ dongseng. Pierre hyung just called earlier and he said make sure you’re in Canada by Saturday he says there’s something important to tell you..” hyun joong told me.
“ thank oppa. Yeah we’ll all be there by Saturday how long is the direct flight from here to Canada..?” I asked them.
“ we’re not sure since we’re using DSP’s private plane so maybe I’ll be slightly faster.”
“ alright. And don’t tell oppa about what happen to me earlier this morning about me almost falling or else he’ll go crazy..” I told them
“ yes madam..” they all said.

 

 

A/N  Sorry for not updating~~ IM SO SORRY~~~~ Mianhe, gomenasai, dui bu qi...hahaha~~~ This chapter I did not edit it so im so sorry... Sorry for the mistake and the error... I'll edit it again if there is too much mistake~~~ ^^ Enjoy~~ Comments and Subscribers are loved~~<3