The beginine of everything..~~

Will Faith Come Between Us?

Chapter 1~~ (enjoy)

 

Kim’s POV

“Yes, one more month before graduation!!! omo Unnie I’m soo happy! after one month I’m gonna be free from school…!”

 

Angel hug me tightly and she was happy that I finally finish off my high school. No other than Joean unnie and Yumi unnie jumping around happily as if it was them who are the ones who are getting graduated… I smiled to myself thinking of how lucky of me to have these unnies to support me.

 

“ YAH!! KIM.. why are you laughing secretly to yourself?? Anything you wanna share..??” the three of them shouted..

 

“oopss I just got discovered didn’t I? haha..” they nodded their heads.

 

“ I was just soo happy that I have you girls supporting me for what I’ve done these years… I love you girls and I hugged them.

 

One month later~~

 

“Congratulations dongsengs ah..” Angel came running towards me hugging me and passing me a boutique of flowers, my favourite, White Lily.

 

It’s my graduation day and all of my unnies came to help me celebrate. That night we were at our favourite bar drinking and celebrating.

 

“AAAAHHHHHHHHHH..~~~~~~ OMO CANDY..!!! YOU HERE!!~” I shouted and everyone was starring at me then they started laughing at me.

 

“ we wanted to give you a surprise dat why..” they all started laughing and cheering.

 

“Dongseng-ah..~~ why are you here…I thought that you had just started you studies and now you’re back here at Singapore…oh my goodness am I dreaming..!!” I was soo happy that Candy came back to celebrate with me..

 

“ UNNIE!!! Congratzz.. here these are for you."

 

She handed me a box which was wrapped with congratulations quotes. I was soo happy that she not only got me the latest GUCCI limited edition purse and even flew back from Korea. It was the happiest day of my life. We celebrated till almost 3am…all of us were tired.

 

“ Dongsengs-ah…where are you staying and how long..?? I asked Candy

 

“Im gonna stay at the hotel and im here for a week cause I only took a week of school leave back at korea so I need to get back as soon as possible. Why ask.?? Candy answered.

 

“WHAT..!! you’re back here and you not gonna live with us..oohh im soo not gonna forgive you about this…!” I snatched Sasha’s phone from her hand and started punching in a few numbers before making a call.

 

“ Hello miss, I would like to cancel the reservation for a single suite under the name Candy. Yes, okay thank you..!”

 

All of them look at me with eyes almost dropping out from their head. “WHAT…! I miss dongsengs and I just wanted to spend time with her until she leaves. Am I wrong?” they all laughed and said nothing.

 

“Araso, Araso unnie.. I’ll go live with you girls okay…” she laughed and we all went to settle the bill and Joean, Angel and Yumi unnie said they wanted to treat me for my graduation and treat Candy dongsengs for coming back, so they went to settle the bill.

 

Once they got back we went out and all of them hoped into my car and I started driving back to our apartment. I wasn’t a long ride but I can tell that dongseng’s tired from the flight so she fell a sleep at the backseat.  

 

Back at our apartment, Candy went to unpack her things in her room. We all have our own room because we can affort a little condo of our own so there’s 4 rooms, living room, 3 toilets, a kitchen and a balcony. How great is that?? Anyways, around 4.30am, I went into Angel’s room.

 

Knock~ knock~

 

“ come in” I heard her saying.

 

“ unnie ahh…can I talk to you for a moment?" I asked.

 

" Sure come on in dongseng. What did you want to talk about?" she put down her book and faced me.

 

" Unnie, I was wondering if you wanna go for a vacation since I just finish my studies. I really wanted to go for a vacation. Can we..??" I asked with my puppy eyes.

 

“ Dongseng ahh.. You always win with that puppy eyes… alright, where do you wanna go..since I just resign from my teacher job, it’s stressing me out..!!”

 

“ Hmmm..how bout going to Korea with Candy next week since she’s going back then.?? Please..ask Joean unnie to tag along too.. I know she hate airplanes but can u help me persuade her…” I asked with my puppy eyes begging her.

 

“araso araso araso… you and your puppy eyes..she pat me on my head lightly.. I’ll go talk to her tomorrow okay.. now got to bed, its almost 5am and I know you’re not going to wake up till noon..now shoo..!!~~”

 

“thank you soo much unnie” mwakxx* I gave her a kiss.

 

Both of us went out and told everyone about what's we're planning the next day.

 

“ Hey girls, listen up… we’re going to Korea for a short trip with Candy dongseng next weekend.! Are you girls alright with that?” all of them look shocked and then Yumi interrupted us, “ the sound of you saying short…how short is it..??” we all laugh cause she hates long vacation.

 

“ Angel unnie what do you think..? a month..?” I asked.

 

“ yeah, I’m fine with that are you?” she glared at Yumi.

 

“ Fine Fine you win this round. I’m gonna get the tickets tomorrow okay…!~~” Yumi unnie said pouting

 

“ Joean unnie, are you okay..?? you don’t seem too happy.. I wanted a vacation to relieve all the stress from school..is it okay with you.” I pouted with my puppy eyes again. 

 

“ Alright, I’ll go although im afraid of heights. Aiishh.. I always give in for you puppy eyes and pouts….hahahaha…" she said and laugh at her own words.

 

By that time, Candy was already screaming joyfully. “Aisshh...Dongseng aahh… you’re going to wake up the whole neighbour hood… keep your voice down..! Yes we’re going to Korea with you next week and we’re going to live with you...!” I laugh and return to my room.

 

A/N OH GOD!! How can someone read these kind of story? Okay, please bare with me, this was my very very first fic done around January~~ It's different from Betrayed cause I've done some improvements there, okok no improvements but at least that one is better? This story is getting better to the back (that's what i think).. Please subscribe and my other story too.. http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/4964/betrayed-hyungjun-hyunjoong-parkjungmin-ss501-youngsaeng  thankiess... <3