Preparation for Baby~~

Will Faith Come Between Us?

Both me and saengie fell asleep on the cushion last night and when I got up it’s already noon. I was on the long cushion so it’s much more easy for me but saengie was on the shorter cushion. I bet his back may ache once he wakes up. I walked over to him to cover him with the blanket trying my best to keep quiet and not wake him up. I stared at his baby face longer than I thought and I hope that my baby will have his dimples and his eyes. I stood up and wanted to walk away but then saengie suddenly held onto my wrist.

“ baby..” he said.
“ morning dear..” I said brushing his hair away from his forehead and he sat up and sighed.
“ I’m so tired I fell asleep here last night and now my back hurts..” he said.
“ you should have went in the room last night. We didn’t even hear umma coming back..” I told him.
“ what time is it..?” he asked me.
“ it’s noon already”
“ go get ready and we’ll leave at two..” he said yawning. Then he stood up and I pushed him up the stairs and walked towards our room. He fell back onto the bed while I grab my things and head towards the bathroom.
“ dear..” I called out from the toilet after a while.
“ nothing, just wanna check if you're awake..."

After while as usual saengie came out with wet dripping hair and towel slightly beneath his waist.

“ dear why can’t you dry you hair before you come out..?” I asked him taking my towel from the chair and helped him dry his hair.
“ because I have you.” He kissed my on the cheeks then walked towards the chair and sat there. He then set up the hair dryer and started blowing his hair himself. After his hair is dry he went into the closet and put on few casual clothes then proceed to style his hair using wax.
“ are you sure going out like that won’t get you in trouble..?” I asked him.
“ no problem..” he smiled at me from the mirror.
“ alright. let’s go tell umma we’re going out..” I said.

“ umma..” I called walking down from the stairs.
“ where’s umma..?” saengie asked.
“ I don’t know. Maybe she’s still sleeping. I think she came back kinda late last night..” I told saengie.
“ then we’ll leave a note then get going, you have a note pad with you..?” he asked me.
“ yeah of course. This bag of mine will turn out to be like minnie oppa’s bag..” I said laughing taking out a sticky pad and a pen.
“ I’m done. Let’s go..” saengie said pulling my hands.

We were in the car and we started recalling how we met few months back.

“ remember the time angel unnie think you guys were weird enough to wear hoods and shades at one in the morning…?” I said laughing.
“ yeah it was ridiculous..” he said laughing also.
“ I still remember minnie oppa jumping out from his seat blocking the other passenger then letting us out..”
“ yeap because angel and joean was complaining.” Saengie said.
“ it’s kinda fun during those days then I started meeting you then everything happens so fast.” I told him and slightly putting my hands over my tummy then saengie also move his hands over to my tummy and slowly moving from left to right.
“ yeah. Everything happens so quickly..” he said smiling at me then I put my hands on top of his.

After an hour of journey we reached the mall. We didn’t even realize the journey was that long as we happily chatting in the car.
“ we’re here..” saengie said helping me with the safety belts.
“ aiiishh these pants are so tight..” I complained while getting down from the car.
“ that’s why you need new ones..” saengie said smiling.

The moment we got down we could hear whisperings from fan girls.

“ isn’t that young saengie from double s 501..?”
“ isn’t that his girlfriend..” one of them said then saengie and I turned around and waved at them smiling. Then the girls screamed and they nearly faint when saengie gave them a bad boy smile.
“ oppa.. remember me..” a teenage girl came up to us.
“ I feel like I’ve seen you somewhere..” saengie said.
“ you have too much fans that you don’t even remember this one..” I told him laughing then pat her head.
“ unnie.. you remember me..?” the girl said.
“ yeah. You were the one who gave us lots of things last time and I even gave you some gummy worms..” I told her.
“ oh you’re the one who gave us lots of food right..” saengie asked.
“ yeah oppa you remember…” she said smiling cheerfully.
“ how are you unnie..” she turn back to me.
“ we’re fine.. did you see the news a month ago..?” I asked her.
“ yeah.. you and oppa confess your relationship in front of everyone congratulations..” she told me.
“ thank you dongseng..” saengie said.
“ that day I’ve already knew about your secret because my uncle told me about it and he’s right over there..” she said pointing to an elderly aged guy. He waved at us and we did the same too.
“ and now you have got another secret right..?” she asked looking at us with a mischievous smile on her face.
“ straight to the point dongseng..” I told her and saengie look at me confusingly then the girl whispered onto my ears.
“ you’re almost three months already right..?” she asked me and I look at her with unbelievable look.
“ how did you know…? dear.. she knew..” I look at saengie.
“ know what…?” he asked scratching his head.
“ about this..” she said pointing onto my tummy.
“ you what..?” saengie asked.
“ yeah oppa.. I know.. and you’re going over to Canada next week and might be getting married soon right..” she whispered.
“ oh my gawd.. dongseng..” I said.
“ he told me theses. So congratulations. I got to go..” she then turn away and waved us goodbye.
“ wait…” I called out.
“ yes unnie..” she asked innocently.
“ what’s your name? we didn’t have the chance to ask you last time.”
“ I’m crystal..”
“ can I have your contact..?” I asked her.
“ sure unnie..” then we exchanged phone numbers leaving saengie there with unbelievable expression.
“ we’re done. Let’s go..” I held saengie by the arms and led him into the mall.

“ that guy really knows..” saengie said.
“ yeah. Crystal says her uncle is kinda like know hot to look into the future thingy..”
“ so cool….! Let’s go into mother care.” Saengie said.


Once we got into mother care’s the sales lady there were shocked.

“ annyoha….” She then stood there stunned.
“ isn’t that saengie oppa and his girlfriend Kim..?” one of the sales lady asked her friend.
“ see. You’re becoming so famous..” saengie whispered.
“ oppa. Can I have you’re signature another girl came up to us..” saengie then nodded and gave her his signature.
“ miss Kim, how may I help you.” A sales lady came up to us.
“ I’m looking for pregnant ladies clothes my size..” I told her.
“ oh my miss Kim.. are you..?” she asked with a big smile on her face.
“ yes I am.. can you help me look for something that suits my taste..” I told her.
“ you and saengie oppa..?” she asked and saengie was giving her a killer smile.
“ yeah. I’ll be our little secret..” saengie shush her and she was blushing.

Then another sales lady came up to us and asked us questions.
“ oppa.. when are you going to be a father..?” she asked and her friend beside her gave her a bump on the shoulder signaling her it’s rude to ask.
“ it’s okay. Its going to be on the end of October or early November.” I answered her smiling.
“ does this suit you..?” another lady came up to us holding a set of clothes showing us.
“ it’s nice baby do you want it..?” saengie asked me.
“ it’s sleeveless maybe I could get a quarter size jacket..” I said smiling at saengie.
“ sure..” we got a few sets of clothes then we proceed to the counter to pay up the clothes. After paying for it the lady behind the counter congratulate us.

“ Dear. Wanna go over to minnie oppa’s shop..?” I asked saengie holding his hands.
“ sure let’s see if minnie’s there..” he said.

Before entering the shop a few girls came up to us and wanted signature from saengie then they passed a few gifts to saengie and me.

“ khamsahamnida..” I said.
“ annio. Khamsahamnida unnie..”
“ why do you want to thank me?” I smiled to them.
“ thank you for taking care of saengie oppa..” they smiled then left us.

“ honey I felt like someone is watching us..” I told saengie.
“ don’t worry baby. it might be some of the reporters..” saengie said putting his arm across my waist and lead me inside minnie oppa’s shop.

Suddenly minnie oppa jump up towards us giving us a shock.

“ YAH.!!! Don’t you know that your dongseng cant be scare..” saengie said hitting minnie on his head.
“ sorry dongseng. I forgot..” minnie said scratching his head.
“ aren’t you suppose to be at my house..?” I asked him.
“ your unnie’s not even awake yet how am I suppose to go in..” he said returning to the counter.
“ she’s always like that. It’s already noon and she’s still asleep..” saengie said.
“ minnie oppa. What do you need us to help you in Jeju island..?” I asked him.
“ I need you guys to set the fireworks while I go fishing with angel.” Minnie said.
“ you what..??? we’re setting up fireworks and you’re going fishing. Aigoo let’s see what angel says..” I said.
“ annio. I’m planning to propose to her on her birthday..” minnie said.
“ YOU WHAT??!” saengie said out loud.
“ does hyung know about this..?” saengie said.
“ yeah all of them knew..”
“ and we’re the last to know. Aiiishh you this little..” saengie said.
“ you think unnie will accept..?”
“ let’s see..” saengie said smiling.
“ HYUNG..!!!” minnie shouted.
“ what..?” saengie asked irritated.
“ tomorrow you’re going to be on the front page I tell you.!!” He said.
“ yeah we know.. we notice the moment we came in here..” I told him.
“ where did you guys go earlier..” minnie asked.
“ we went to mother care to buy some clothes then came here straight..” I said.
“ aiishhh… another news about ss501’s prince.” minnie shook his head.
“ yeah but why..?” I asked.
“ if they took pictures of us going in mother care then manager hyung will kill us for sure..” saengie said hitting his head.
“ hyung’s going to be so angry.. he says to keep your pregnancy news low profile until you guys came back from Canada..” minnie said.
“ shut up and help us think of a plan mal..” saengie said.
“ kwenchana saengie hyung. Just tell them you’re getting married soon..” minnie said.
“ let’s see if they really releases the news tomorrow…” saengie said holding my hands.
“ oppa. Wanna go have lunch. I’m hungry..” I plead with my puppy dog eyes.
“ it’s been a while since we saw that eyes..” saengie said looking at minnie.
“ you have not even eat you lunch yet. What is the time already? You wanna starve the baby is it..?” minnie asked angrily.
“ that’s why we’re going now..” saengie said.
“ wanna join us..” I asked oppa.
“ yeah sure. I’m hungry too..” minnie said then Abby, minnie oppa’s sales assistant came up.
“ oppa. Didn’t you just eat just now..? aiishh you’re getting fatter. Unnie’s so thin so she can eat but you..!!” Abby said rolling her eyes.
“ yah you. Go do your work. No one calls y charisma fat..!!” minnie yelled.
“ yeah Abby, minnie oppa need to go on a diet..” I whispered.
“ I heard that dongseng..” both me and Abby laughed.
" it's true. you're getting fatter day by day.." saengie joined in.
" kajah, i'm hungry.." I said.