I Love You

Will Faith Come Between Us?

Chapter 7

“baby.. we’re here..”
“ohh that was fast… I’m enjoying my nappy...” I pouted..
“alright I’ll call unnie and tell them to meet us inside okay or do you want them to come in here..?”
“anything’s fine with me.. how bout you hyung..?”
“saengie ahh.. I think it’s better we let them in.. look..! there’s like thousand’s of girls out there.. even with our shades… they’ll know..”
“ahh araso.. khamsahamnida oppa..” I said smiling at him then got off the van.

I stood outside the van leaning on the door and called Joean unnie. “annyong unnie ah…where are you girls..? come outside and you’ll see me near a black van.”
“dongseng ahh.. alright we’ll be out in 10 minutes after angel and Yumi pays for their things. I’m soo bored”
“araso.. be quick.. and ask angel to remember buy me things too..hahaha”

I open the door and jump back in again. They all look at me with shock. This time they switch places and saengie was on the front seat near the door and baby and Minnie are at the end because they were playing some kind of game so I was too lazy to jump to the side as I need to get down again later so I just jumped onto saengie’s lap and put my arms over his neck. They all looked at me weirdly…

“what… is it weird for me to sit on my boyfriend..?”
“annio.. it’s just both of you are weird.. you’re only together for a few days and you’re already on saengie hyung... oh yeah…why are you in here anyways..?”
“well as you can see hyun joong oppa it’s cold out there and unnie are still paying for her things so I just came in.. why..? wanna get me out of sight..? and it’s not new to me.. once that guys is my boyfriend I trust him fully and I’ll do anything to him…” I leaned over and gave saengie a quick kiss…
“aiiishh.. enough of that.. it’s giving me the goosebumps.. stay as long as you want..”
“baby…see you’re freezing..” saengie took my hands and put it into his pocket together with his, fingers interlocking in his pocket and he just smile. I was tired from waiting for unnies, while lying on saengie’s chest I called joean again.

“UNNIE..!!! I thought you said ten minutes.. it’s already 20 minutes… aiiishh you girls better be out now or else I’m gonna leave…”
“alright alright we’re coming…”

I open the door and jump off saengie’s lap and close the door behind me. As soon as I was outside I could hear them playing inside the car and I could hear teasing and I bet saengie’s face is like a tomato soon. After a while I saw angel and Yumi unnie and joean was behind them. They came up to me and hug me as if they have not seen me for years.
“Unnie ahh.. it’s only a day since you saw me and you’re hugging me… what did you buy..?”
“this..” she handed me the shopping bag and I saw a few pants inside.
“for this you spend so long in there.. did you get anything for me..?”
“ errmm this…” angel and yumi handed me and I opened it…
“ wow… thank you unnie… now I’m gonna start saving money…” both of them got me two piggy banks..
“c’mon it’s cold out here.. I open the van and jump inside. This time everyone was at the back leaving empty seats for us.

As soon as yumi came in she was shouting…“WHAT..!!!! DOUBLE S 501…!!???? AAHHHHHHHHHHHH..*” Yumi was shouting and all of us were covering our ears.
“aiiishh what are you screaming about…..?” joean was shouting at Yumi.
“DONGSENG..!~~~~ why didn’t you tell me..?? aiiishh you kept secret from us..??”
“what.. I only know they’re ss501 yesterday… I don’t even watch Korean channels in SG..”
“ oh my… am I in reality..” yumi was fainting while angel and joean just sat with shock in their eyes…
“yeah yeah you’re in reality.. here..” I gave her a pinch on her cheeks and she sent us a sharp squeak then she glared at me.

“ ehhhemm I think I’m going to be deaf soon..” kyu jong was sitting there looking at us.
“ ahh right.. girls, meet kyu jong, hyun joong, hyung joon, jung min and young saeng..”
“ hi.. nice to meet you guys.. I’m Angel” angel greeted them and especially paying attention to jung min.
“ hi.. nice to meet you.. I’m Joean..” angel greeted them but with a very shy tone and barely looking into their eyes
“ h…hii…hii….. I’m Yuu…Yumi..” Yumi was not herself when she greeted them. She was looking at hyun joong the whole time..
“ now you know each other can we go now..? I need to go back to your apartment and take my things”
“ minnie oppa.. move..” I jump to the back and push Minnie away and sat beside saengie and his arms were wide open waiting for me. When I sat he put his arms behind me. Angel, Joean and Yumi we’re shocked and look at me eyes wide open.
“what… oh yeah I forgot to mention.. he’s young saeng my boyfriend” I smirked.
“oh my.. I can’t believe this.. dongseng you’re going to be dead real soon..!” Angel was looking at me. All of us were laughing then suddenly saengie spoke up.

“ hi girls.. I’m heo young saeng you’re dongseng’s boyfriend… nice to meet you..” saengie spoke using his bad boy tone and the girls almost melted…
“ dongseng ahh.. now I know why…” joean said..
“ oh yeah girls.. tonight it’s jung min and maknae’s treat tonight.. wanna join us for dinner..? how bout you baby..?”
“what.. you made a bet again..?? what did you guys do this time…?” I look at Minnie and baby.
“Aiiishh.. we actually thought that you would sit with your unnies and chat so we bet that you’re going to sit infront and leave me beside saengie hyung..!! aiiishh dongseng ahh..!! I’m going broke… they are heavy eaters..” Minnie was pouting.
“ yeah dongseng ahh.. why do you have to be beside hyung every single second.. now not only jung min’s broke.. I’m gonna have a big hole through my wallet tonight…”
“ unnie.. how bout it..?? go over to ss501’s apartment and then join us for dinner..?”
“I’m fine with that.. we can call Candy unnie over too.. is that okay young saeng shii..?”
“ahh sure angel… our maknae’s going to be very happy..” saengie smirked and look over at maknae who was looking for a pillow to cover his face.
“ahh.. thank you.. I’ll call Candy later..” joean said happily…
“ thanks honey… can we go pick her up later since she don’t know the place..?” again with the puppy eyes..
“ baby. your eyes are killing me.. alright alright.. I’ll drive you there later and pick her up and to put your things too okay…XD”
“thanks honey..” muaakks.. this time kissing his cheeks
“aiigoo. dongseng ahh don’t do that infront of us. it’s giving me the goosebumps” angel said and I just smile.

Then they all change places. At the back seat was saengie, me, angel and Minnie. The middle row was kyu jong and joean, the front row was hyun joong, Yumi and baby. They soon get to know each other and lose the awkwardness and started chatting happily.

“ see honey, it went well.. and Yumi unnie’s not going to faint over Hyun Joong oppa now.. it’s a good sign isn’t it..?”
“ yeah… but look at joean and kyu.. they’re soo shy with each other and in between them we can put two time your size onto the seat..” saengie was smiling and so was I.
“yeaps.. they both are shy.. we can’t do anything..”


AT MINNIE’S SIDE..

“ Hi, I’m Park Jung Min from ss501 nice to meet you..”
“ Hi, I’m Angel, kimmy’s unnie.. So you’re famous huh..? no wonder you’re wearing glasses in the middle of the night..” angel chuckled
“ ohh.. you remember me and saengie hyung..? yeapss because we were afraid of the fans so we need to wear shades but when you and kimmy stared at us I was soo worried about you screaming out names but luckily you girls didn’t”
“ Hahaha..well because we don’t know you guys.. we seldom go through the entertainment world even for SG we didn’t even bother too look at them”
“ really, now I bet you’re gonna start loving us. Hyung can you turn on the music. Turn it to Love Like This. Thank you hyung.. listen to this.. it’s our new mini album bet you’re gonna love it.”
“ let’s listen to it first,” angel said with a smirk.

Yumi’s side…

“ Hyun Joong shi.. im so happy to finally meet you in person. I’ve been wanting to meet you ever since yesterday I became one of your fan. I saw you guys on music bank and you were great.”
“ really… thank you.. I never knew that I was this hot for you to notice me and drop the formal please..” hyun joong said teasing Yumi.
“Araso.. then I’ll call you hyun Joong oppa, hyung joon, kyu, Minnie and saengie oppa since only two of you are older than me..”
“ then I’ll call jung min, hyun Joong and saengie and kyu oppa and for hyung joon I’ll just call you baby cos I’m your noona,” angel said.
“ I’ll just call all of you oppa since I’m younger than hyung joon oppa..” joean said smiling..

Then half way chatting Yumi suddenly scream.

“aaaaaahhh..~~~ it’s love like this.. kimmy.. it’s the song I was talking about yesterday..”
“ yeah yeah unnie. I know I’ve been listening to it since yesterday..!”

When the song started the boys started to dance and since along with it only with hand gesture because there’s impossible for them to dance in the car. When the song started they started dancing to the intro then baby started singing and they dance their following parts, then Minnie next looking at Angel the whole time, then kyu jong next and he finally had the courage to look up to Joean and started singing to her, then saengie was next and he was looking at me when he sang his part and doing y moves, then they all started dancing to the love like this part and doing love letters with their hands. Then it came to minnie’s solo part and he started doing y moves and I could see that Angel was blushing already then hyun joong came next and started singing. Through out the whole song they were singing soo happily and I can’t believe that they could really sing that well.

I always thought that singers sound good only in studio but not live. This time it’s different, they sound way better in live.. through out the whole song, baby and kyu who was the quiet one, Minnie and hyun joong the joker and saengie turn into a whole new person. They look so charismatic when they sing although there’s some parts of them having fun and teasing. Saengie turned into a bad boy once the song played and that made me fell in love with him even deeper.

When the song ended we all applause and we handed bottles of water to them. I pass it to saengie, angel passed to Minnie, Yumi passed to baby and hyun joong and joean passed to kyu. We then wipe the sweats off the boys because they were dancing so happily earlier. The next song started playing and Minnie started clapping and called out, “ heo young saeng, heo young saeng, heo young saeng…wooo..~~~”

The next song played was “Is It Love” by saengie. It was a solo and it’s the first time I hear it so I’m not familiar with it but we knew it was a love and slow song so we all kept quiet and listen to saengie singing together with the song. Saengie’s voice was like an angel singing. It’s soo sweet and I can’t help it so I fall back towards the chair and listen to it. Then saengie started singing: (WAIT…BEFORE YOU CONTINUE.. GO TO YOUR FILE AND LISTEN TO ‘IT’S NOT LOVE’ BY HEO YOUNG SAENG then continue reading…XD hope this helps.. I don’t have the hangul to it so I hope this helps the non Korean readers like me..^^)

When I first met the love my life
I saw the bright smile of yours
Love is my life, that smiling you quickly became close to me
Many times, we are always together while talking to each other
I will talk about my memories right now
To say that the time I’ve had with you are happiness

Can you feel my love for you, is it love?
I miss you, I shouted my whispers but where are you?

You’re the only one I see, I am pleading like this
Oohh~~ where are you looking at? I am just here beside you
Now I could not even say ‘ I Love You’

Can you feel my love for you, is it love?
I cannot love you anymore
I miss you, I shouted my whispers but where are you?

I miss you, I loved you, you are deep in my heart
This love, if compared to other love
It hurts my heart to think of you so deeply
Putting both hands together, when I think of you~~~~

He looked at me the whole time, before the chorus even started, I fell tears forming in my eyes and I can’t help it and let if flow onto my cheeks. He sang it with all his feelings and I was the only one out of the girls who understand the meaning for it and I cried. Through out the whole song, tears kept falling. Then saengie finished singing and he straight away hugged me and whispered to my ears “ baby, I love you, don’t leave me and the song is not for you.. I don’t want that to happen to both us.. I don’t want to lose you. Will you be in my heart forever?”.

More tears was flowing out from my eyes and I nodded. Then saengie wipe the tears off me and comfort me. The others were all touched by saengie’s voice and they all quiet down and look at us.

“hyun Joong oppa.. why is dongseng flowing with tears.. I know the song is touching but what did they just say..?? I can only understand a little..” yumi asked hyun Joong with a confuse look.
“ Yumi ahh.. you really need to touch up on your Korean language… I’ll tell you when we get back…”

“ oppa, I’m fine. Don’t look at me like that..” I said smiling at hyun joong and baby.
“ good, because hyung has got a phobia when girls cry. He’ll go panic and get confused.” Baby said teasing hyun joong.

“ oh yeah minnie oppa.. I wanna ask you something…”
“ yeah Kimmy..?”
“ can you be the girl’s Korean language tutor..? they at Korean language..” they straight away glared at me sending me the chills on my spine.
“ ooh.. sure.. if angel wants’ me to teach her..”

“ sure sure.. I needed the lesson.. or I’ll get lost with Kimmy dongseng’s direction..”
“ yay.. then I’ll be angel’s tutor, kyu jong hyung be joean’s tutor and hyun Joong hyung be Yumi’s tutor… araso..?
“ YAY..~~~ thank you Minnie oppa”

Finally.. I can get closer to Hyun Joong oppa now’ Yumi was happily smiling to herself.

Half an hour later we reached ss501’s apartment and we all enter after hyun joong open the door. When we reach inside the boys fell onto the sofa and unnie’s pull me and ask me to bring me into my room.

“ dongseng ahh..let’s go.. bring us to where you slept last night… we need to talk to you..”
“unnie, I slept with saengie last night so you should ask him if you girls can enter or not”
“ what.. you eve slept with him… oh my.. what am I going to tell your parent’s about this…”
“ ANGEL UNNIE..!! what were you thinking about… there’s two bed in his room…”
“ pphheewwww..~~ I thought you… aiiishh nvm… saengie oppa.. can we go in..?” joean look at saengie..
I look at saengie and he nodded with approval and I led unnies into the room. When they enter the room Yumi was shouting again. The boys rushed into the room and see what had happen.

“baby, yumi unnie is jealous of the clothes you and oppa bought me and the pants hyun joong oppa and you bought me..” I said in a baby voice pulling onto saengie’s sleeves. He pat my head and showed his dimples when smiling.
“ Yumi ahh.. if you want we can always go shopping together” hyun joong leaping over to yumi’s side.. he was smiling when he said that to Yumi.
“ Annioo.. I don’t want to shop with you.. I’ll get anti’s from all over the world in just one day if they see’s us”
“ ohh.. that means if there’s no fans you’ll go with me then..?hhmmm..?? ” hyun Joong said teasingly..

“unnie.. trust me, you’ll love shopping with them”
“ how come..??” angel, Joean and Yumi were curious from what I meant by my words.
“ hahahaha..because you’ll be in an empty mall when you’re with them..”
“ WHAT..!! they shop when the mall is close..?”
“annio.. hyun joong oppa will make manager oppa clear out the whole building before they enters it..”
“ oh my… I think I’m going to love Korea more and more… thank you dongseng for bringing us here..”
“ hyun Joong oppa look up there.. did you see anything I..?” I said pointing out above Yumi and him.
“ annio.. I don’t see anything..”

Then Minnie oppa, saengie, baby, angel and joean came beside me and all of us said.. “ love’s in the air floating…” pointing above hyun Joong and Yumi. Yumi was already blushing and covering her face. But hyun Joong is just acting dumb and instead.
He said, “jinja.. how come I didn’t see any hearts floating above..?” he look above and scratching his head then he walked away leaving Yumi with annoyed look.

Everyone was laughing then we pushed the guys out and there was four of us left in the room.

“SPEAK UP..!! since when..?” angel started questioning me.
“yesterday duhh..”
“only yesterday you met him and now you’re together?” Joean asked in surprised
“ I met him two days ago.. counting our moments in the plane”
“ wow..dongseng ahh.. you are quick..make sure this time it’s for real.. I can see that young saeng’s serious about this.”
“ yeah.. so am I so don’t worry okay.. I won’t be like how I use to be last time… see.. saengie already gave me a promise ring and I won’t leave him… omo.. I need to go pick up Candy now see you girls later.”

I ran outside to the living room and saw that saengie was having his iPod on and playing PSP. I called him a few time but he didn’t hear me so I decided to run up and jumped onto him.

“ honey… we have to go pick candy dongseng.. it’s late…”
“HEO YOUNG SAENG..!!!” For the last time I call him and he did no hear me then I ran and jumped onto his lap facing him.

“ooofff..” but he continue playing his game didn’t even bother to look at me. I removed the earpiece and he still did not bother to look up at me. To be honest I was a little angry with that. Minnie came and sat beside us then I look up at him.

“Minnie oppa.. see saengie doesn’t wanna look at me. His game is taking over my place in his heart. Otoke..?” I was pouting then look at saengie again.
“ dongseng ahh don’t worry.. hyung’s always like that” then minnie oppa picked up the remote control and started flicking through channels.

Right after Minnie finished his sentence, I look at saengie then he switched off his PSP and passed it to Minnie and he looked at me.

“baby… I love to see it when you get angry..” he smiled with his bad boy look.
“ honey.. your mean.. so your game is more important huh..?” I asked him still on his lap.
“ baby.. trust me.. you’ll always be first in my heart no matter what.” His hand were on my face and gave me a light peck.
“ c’mon let’s go pick candy dongseng. It’s getting late and Minnie and baby said he’s cooking so he doesn’t need to spend anymore” I let out a chuckled and look at Minnie.
“ alright let’s go.. let me grab my car keys and wallet then we can go okay.. and bring your jacket okay..”

As soon as Minnie the PSP saengie quickly grab the car keys and his wallet and ran out the door leaving me behind. As soon as saengie was out of sight I heard Minnie screaming on top of his lungs..

“YAH… HEO YOUNG SAENG..!!! YOU KILLED MY CHARACTER.. YOU’RE GOING TO BE SOO DEAD WHEN YOU’RE HOME..!!!”
“aaaiisshh..!! shut up mal..” hyun joong said without looking up because he was focusing on his manga and so was Yumi who was sitting beside him. I’ve forgotten that Yumi unnie loves manga’s too.
“Minnie ahh.. don’t be mad.. you can always restart your game and play it again.. saengie doesn’t mean it.. what level are you in anyways..??”
“aiiishh dongseng ahh.. I’m at level 154 of my maple C and half way through my mission.. lucky I have lives’ left and now I had to re-do my mission.. aiigoo..”
“Hahaha.. have fun.. have angel unnie help you pass your mission. She’s a pro in that.. she can spend the whole day playing that and she help me with that too..”
“jinja… angel~~~~~~ I need your help”
“ahh dongseng ahh.. you’re going our right. Can you drop by to get a few things before you come home..” baby said while passing me a whole list. There must be more than 20 items on that.
“baby oppa ahh.. I thought you said a few.. there’s more than 10 here.. fine.. I’ll be back at 5.”
“ahh kimmy ahh… get some vodka too okay..”
“araso hyun joong oppa.. what am I? your personal maid?”
“yeaps..” I pouted.
“ kimmy dongseng…!! Get some carrots too..” minnie shouted from the other side of the room.

I got my bag with me and on my way to the door I saw saengie’s jacket hanging there so I took it with me and ran downstairs and I know he’ll be cold. Once I reach the lobby, I walked out and I saw saengie’s Lexus parking outside waiting for me. I opened the door and look at him.

“what..??”
“ you left me you know..”
“ I know.. because I knew that mal’s going to be screaming at me as soon as he turns on the PSP..” he chuckled.
“ yeah.. and you killed his character.. why..?? and see… YOU’RE IN T-SHIRT FOR GOD’S SAKE.. wear this now..”
“okay..don’t be mad honey.. and I killed his character because he killed mine when I was in level 190 and I did it when you were calling me earlier so I was focusing on that..” he was putting on the jacket while talking to me.
“ ahahaha.. araso araso.. here..” I passed saengie the list then put on my safety belt..
“ aigoo need to do shopping again..aishh.. It’s always me…” he was scanning the list with wide eyes…
“ aww honey… we need to eat and since we’re going out so let’s just drop by okay..”
“alright baby…” he winked at me.

I called candy..“ yeboseyo candy.. we’ll be late cause we need to drop by to get something before going to fetch you okay..hmm…around 4.30 maybe..”
“ alright unnie.. then I’ll have more time to watch my shows.. XD”
“ alright…see you later..”

Saengie drove off and while driving he was holding my hand and I held his with both hands and I was playing with our ring on his fingers. He was concentrating on the road so I decided to ask him a few questions since it’s only the two of us.

“honey..”
“hmm…”
“ what would you do if my dad force’s me to be back in Canada to take over his business..?” I felt his grip tightening on my hand.
“ what would you do..?”
“ I’ll probably reject him because I don’t want to take over his business. I want to stay here with you. Maybe I’ll ask him to put me in his Korea’s building.?”
“ I don’t know baby.. we’ll go to Canada on March and we’ll discuss that with you dad and we’ll see what we can do..”
“ thanks…another one..”
“ yeah… continue”
“ what were you thinking when you confessed to me..?
“ aiigoo.. see my face is red again.. I was so nervous and afraid that I’ll be rejected by you”
“ ohh..really..”
“ yeaps.. but I’m glad that you accepted me”
I leaned over and kissed him on the cheeks.

“ yeboseyo hyung…” saengie picked up his call when he saw that it was their manager and he put it on loud speaker because he was driving and had forgotten his Bluetooth earpiece.
“ saengie ahh.. where are you now..?”
“ I’m on my way to the supermarket and going to fetch kimmy’s friend.. we’re having dinner over at ours.. wanna come..?”
“ ohh hi Kimmy… it’s okay.. don’t mind me I think im going to work till late today because of the president of your’s..aishh..”
“ annyong oppa… wan us to send you some coffee…hehe..”
“ ahahaha..it’s okay.. I don’t need it.. I’m strong..”
“ yeah hyung.. you’re strong.. oh yeah.. why did you call me..?”
“ ohh.. I can’t contact hyun joong so I called you.. I’m here to tell you that tomorrow you guys have no schedule so you can count it as another off day till the night.. because you have photo shoot tomorrow night with Le Coq Sportif Sponsored.. tell your hyung and dongseng about this okay… oh yeah.. tell hyun joong if he don’t pick up my call one more time he’s dead meat..”
“ araso hyung.. I’ll tell him..”
“ awww..oppa… I’m having so much fun wit saengie and you’re going to steal him off..” I chuckled..
“ yeah Kimmy.. I’m going to steal him for 3 hours and if they finish it earlier they can go back and you can have him back okay.. another thing.. since the other’s are not here.. I wanna ask you about your problems… do you want it secret or public..?” me and saengie look at each other, then we finally agreed.
“ hyung.. we decide that it’s better for it to be let out to the public. Because I don’t want to hide Kimmy.. is that okay..?”
“ alright.. I’ll talk to you guys tomorrow then I’ll plan a meeting with the reporters okay.. is that okay with you Kimmy..”
“ ahh.. I’m alright with that.. khamsahamnida oppa..”


“ baby.. are you sure about this..?”
“ yeah.. I’m 100% positive sure.. but I hope this won’t infect your career..”
“ annio.. it’s okay… I think the fans will love you like how they love us..”
“ alright.. I’ll be ready with whatever I’m going to face..”

We went to the supermarket and after getting our groceries. Saengie didn’t mind going out but he just wore a beanie and glasses but we didn’t hold hands as we were afraid of being caught. When a few of his fans recognizes him he introduce me as ss501’s little dongseng from Canada and we’re just hanging out.

“ saengie ahh… I soo wish we can announce this as soon as possible but I’m still worry for you…”
“ why are you calling me saengie..?? don’t worry.. we’ll announce this soon as hyung talk to the guys and my fans will love you since you treated them soo nice just now. You even answered their questions..” he whispered to me.
“ I have to call you that as you can see there’s fans around..”
“ ahh araso.. c’mon let get some alcohol and get out of here..” we went to get some vodka hyun joong oppa wanted.


“ saengie ahh… which one is better..? Blueberry or Cherries..?”
“ it’s up to you… what did hyung asked you to buy..?”
“ aiiishh.. I forgot to ask him on my way out.. fine just get a few and get out of here..”
“ alright.. get the blueberry and strawberry and cherry flavor.. it’s nice..”
“ wow saengie ahh.. you know all about this huh..? I bet you’re a good drinker..?”
“ yeapss.. I always hang out with the guys and drink a whole lot but there’s a limit too you know..” he smiled..
“ahh.. then I have to go with you guys too.. let’s see who drinks better.. I’m good too you know.. that’s why non of my friends can get me drunk.. even for unnies too..”
“ jinja… then we’ll see later.. get more of it… especially Gin and Label 5.. they’re nice... and we’ll go get coke and sprite later and some lemons okay..”
“ araso saengie.. by the look of it I think you’re trying to make me drunk so I can sleep over at your place..” I smirked..
“ yeah yeah… c’mon let’s go pay for it.. and I don’t want you drinking too much later.. araso..!”
“ alright.. I’ll stop if I cant take it anymore… I know my own body..” saengie smiled.

“omo… young saeng oppa.. is that you…?”
“ err hi…. Nice to meet you… you’re our fan right..”
“ yeahh.. I love ss501 soo much.. it’s so lucky to meet you in person.. who’s this..” she looked at me with surprise…
“ thank you.. ohh she’s our best pal and she just return from Canada so we’re just hanging out later… sshhh… don’t tell anyone..” he placed a finger on his lips then smiled at the girl.
“ ohh.. nice to meet you.. you’re soo lucky you can even hang out with them… have fun later..”
“ nice to meet you too… for you it’s lucky, but when you get to know them.. they’re annoying… especially jung min and hyung joon…” I smiled at her..
“ ahh really… hahahaha… saeng oppa.. can I have your autograph..?” the girl handed him a photo of him.
“ sure.. here you go..” he signed and pass it to her..

We walk out of the shop carrying few bags with us. We bought 25 bottles of vodka with different flavor, Dry Gin and Label 5 as we’re going to have fun tonight…

“ saengie ahh.. we’re going to have so much fun tonight..” I laughed creepily at him.
“ aiiishh.. it give me the creeps when you do that..”

On our way out we met another fan. This time it’s hyun joong oppa’s fan. She asked us a lot of things and even passed us a whole bag of things she had with her which was snacks, chocolate, candies and other things and asked us to share among our self.
“ aiigoo.. you’re our fan and you’re giving us soo many things too eat.. you want to see us becoming chubby is it..?” saengie said smiling at her..
“ oppa.. you guys are skinny.. but you’re chubby…”

She is a cute teenage girl then she look at me and she handed me a bag of chips.
“ why did you hand me this chip…? I’m fat..” I pouted at her..
“ annio.. you’re not fat.. see you’re skinny.” She held my arms and turn me around…
“ hahahaha.. you’re so cute… thank you for the chips anyways.. here.. these are my favourite…” I handed her a bag of gummy worms from my bag.
“ thank you unnie… and I won’t tell other’s about your little secret..” she smiled at me then turn to saengie..
“ saengie oppa.. it’s all faith.. treasure what you have now because it’s not everyday people have love ones around them… she cared for you as much as you can see…..” she smiled again then turn to me..
“ I can tell that this time you’re serious… don’t give up easily…. That guy there asked me to tell you these..” she then turn away and run towards that guy and he smiled at us…

I looked at saengie then he looked at me. we were both at shocked as she said she won’t tell about our little secret. What does she meant from it. Did she know..?

“ saengie… are you thinking of what I’m thinking…?”
“ yeah… she knows about it..?”
“ from the look of it.. I think so.. but how come she doesn’t hate me from stealing you away from them..”
“ see.. I told you it’s okay right..”
“ alright.. we got to go… aiiishh now we need to carry these things for oppa again…”
“ it’s not only for us.. there are yours too you know…”
“ alright.. alright..”


***************
On the other side

“ angel ahh… can you help me..? saengie hyung did something to my game and now I have to restart it..”
“ jung min ahh.. I don’t play these games.. soo sorry..”
“but it’s maple C offline dongseng says you love it..”
“what.. maple.. give me that..” angel took minnie’s PSP and started playing with it…
“ thank you angel..” jung min smiled at angel and angel gave him a pat on his head.
“aiiishh… I cant play with this..” angel handed back the PSP to Minnie.
“ what..? why…?”
“ wait here..” angel went into saengie’s room and took out kimmy’s laptop and turn it on and set it on the table.
“ here. type in you’re id and pass..”
“ done..”

After that, both of them started playing and angel started train minnie’s character and it went on and on and on.

“oh yeah Minnie oppa.. I thought you said you wanted to teach me Korean language..? when can we start..?” angel said but her eye’s were still stuck to the screen.
“ yeah.. let’s do it tomorrow then.. here’s my number and call me when you’re free tomorrow the we’ll meet up..”
“ don’t need to be soo busy.. just take my phone and save in you’re name and number.. and take a cute picture of yourself,” angel said while passing her phone to Minnie.
“ ahahaha…araso… now you even want me in your phone.. aiiishh I know I’m hot..”
“ eewww… you’re soo cheesy…”
“ fine fine.. here…save yours too.. and picture also okay…”

Then both of them saved their numbers minnie acting cute in the picture and angel just took a pretty picture and then went back to their games again but this time they changed places.. they move into minnie’s room since there’s a large table and chairs in there…

While at kyu’s side.

“ Joean ahh.. what do you wanna do..?
“ hmm.. I don’t know.. you..?”
“ wanna check our my solo song..? it’s called wuss up..”
“ sure..” kyu then switched on his laptop and then played wuss up’s mv.
“ omo kyu jong oppa… it’s soo nice… I like the tempo to the song..”
“really.. thanks....” he smiled then turn back to the screen again.
“ you look great in the video.. just mature, hot and manly..”
“ ahh.. I’m blushing.. thank you..”

Right after the video ends they started chatting with each other getting to know each other well then they started talking about how Joean ended up in Korea and how Kyu Jong became part of ss501.

“ oh yeah…kyu oppa.. when do you wanna start being my tutor…??”
“ joean ahh.. see when you’re free then you can call me and I’ll start right away..”
“ jinja… khamsahamnida oppa..”

Then both of the trade numbers..
“ joean ahh.. you wanna go watch TV.. I’m bored..” kyu pouted at joean..
“ Hahaha..araso oppa.. let’s go..”

Then they went out to the living room and started to watch the movie. They flicked through the channels then they saw a scary movie called the eye 10. they were watching it but both of them were laughing instead of shouting. For some parts joean was shocked and screamed which earns a glare from Yumi as she and hyun joong are in the living room too..
“ mianhe unnie.. it’s too scary..”
“ don’t watch then…”
“ it’s partly funny and partly scary..”
“ yeah.. noona.. don’t be so mean…”
“ kyu ahh.. if you get to know this dongseng of mine then you’ll know how weird she is..”
“ oppa.. yumi is mean to me again..”
“ yumi ahh.. continue reading your book and stop bullying her…” hyun joong said and yumi quietly turn back and read her comic…
“ Hahaha.. oppa see… unnie is already listening to hyun joong oppa’s words.. now I can use him as my defendant..” I I didn’t notice that I was already pulling on kyu oppa’s shirt and leaning against him. I blushed and quickly pulled away so did kyu oppa.
“ yeah… let’s continue watching…” we both turn back to the screen and continue watching..
************
At Hyun Joong’s side.

“ Yumi ahh.. you love manga too huh..?”
“ yeaps.. love them I’ve for the whole collection in my room”
“ jinja.. I wanna see”
“ as you can see oppa… my room is 10 hours journey from here..”
“ ahh.. mianhe.. I forgot you’re from Singapore… why did you come to Korea.?” Hyun Joong asked while putting his book down and so did Yumi.
“ we came here for a month vacation. Kimmy dongseng said she wanted a vacation to relieve her stress after her graduation a few days ago so we decided to come with Candy dongseng since she’s coming back. So here I am.”
“ ohh.. dongseng just finish her studies..? We didn’t know and where is Candy studying..?”
“ yeah.. I didn’t too.. how come she never mention anything about it..?” kyu asked innocently.
“ aigoo.. I forgot her college’s name.. im bad at keeping my memory..”
“ Is it Seoul’s international College..?” baby yelled from the kitchen.
“ aahh.. thanks hyung joon.. yeaps that college.. how did you know..?”
“ ohh.. im just guessing because I goes to that college too..”
“ hyung joon.. you’re still studying..?”
“ call me maknae or baby.. yeah I’m taking a few courses and I have another year to go..”
“ araso maknae..or I’ll just call you hyung jun in which ever way since I’m your noona. So great. You can be Candy’s friend at school I bet you have met before.”
“ really. Let’s see later when she comes.. I’m not sure because there’s fan girls everywhere when I reach school”
“ aahh.. alright then.. you go ahead and cook then.. talk to you later..”
“ YAH..!! am I invisible or what..? you’re leaving me out of the conversation.
“ ahahaha..sorry oppa.. yeah she’s studying in the same school as Hyung Joon.”
“ ohh okay… aiiishh what’s taking young saeng soo long..”

“yeboseyo… saengie ahh.. where are you..? what took you soo long..? did you go out to buy things and fetch Candy or did you and dongseng went for a date..??”
“ oppa..!! no we did not go for a date.. saengie’s driving.. we spent almost 20minutes at the vodka section because of some fan girl of yours asking saengie for your signature and passing tons of thing to saengie. He even introduces me as you guy’s best pal from Canada..!! aiiishh and now you’re complaining… but luckily that fan of your treated me nicely and handed me stuffs also and did not put me into the anti’s list. or else I’m gonna kick you once I reach…”
“ ohh Kimmy ahh.. you’re soo mean.. jinja.. you met my fan… ohhh mianhe.. come back quickly.. I’m hungry..” hyun Joong was shocked as it was Kimmy who picked up the phone rather than young saeng…
“alright stop complaining..* yeah hyung..we’ll be back soon after we fetch candy oh yeah.. we don’t have work tomorrow till night.. at 9pm we have a photo shoot with Le Coq Sportif and we can finish it early if we do well..*” saengie was shouting while driving.
“ okay okay.. bye..” then hyun Joong hang up the phone and look at yumi.

“what..?”
“ annio… it was Kimmy dongseng who picked up the phone and I’m just shocked..”
“oohh.. she’s even picking up saengie’s phone now… oh yeah.. can you tell me what happen to dongseng earlier in the car.. she’s crying..”
“ oh yeah… wait here.. I’ll bring my laptop and I’ll show you the translation to what saengie had sing”
“ okie…”

Then later hyun Joong came back with the laptop on his hand then he open a page and showed yumi the translation.
“ ohh.. now I know why dongseng is crying… it’s so touching.. and what did saengie said after he finished singing..?”
“ he said “ baby, I love you, don’t leave me and the song is not for you.. I don’t want that to happen. I don’t want to lose you. Will you be in my heart forever?” that’s what he said that’s why dongseng was crying..”
“aww how sweet… I bet this time dongseng’s in this relationship for real..”
“ really… how do you know that…?”
“ that’s because he had never cried over any guy she had dated back in Singapore… but one thing I’m worry is her parents..”
“ what about them..?”
“ ahh.. nothing… I’ll tell you when it’s time..”
“ alright..”
“ oh yeah oppa..? can I play with your laptop for a while.. I need to check my email..”
“ alright..go ahead..”

After awhile Yumi was shouting at Hyun Joong who was totally shocked as he was reading his manga’s.

“ Yumi ahh.. what happen..? you know there’s neighbour beside us… we’re not the only one’s here.. Unless you go to saengie’s or minnie’s house then you can shout as loud as you want..”
“ annio.. why is the internet so ish.. it’s been loading since just now..”
“ haha.. I know what’s the problem… wait here..” hyun Joong put down his book and the walk towards the room.

“YAH..!! you two have been playing that maple for over an hour.. you done yet..? Yumi wants’ to surf the net..”
“ alright hyun Joong oppa we’ll be done is a few minutes…”
“ yeah hyung.. we promise..”

“done… wait for a while cause angel dongseng and Jung Minnie are playing games.
“ alright.. thanks oppa..”

“HYUNG…~~”
“ yeah maknae.. you don’t need to shout okay.. I’m not deaf..”
“ mianhe… can I call my dongseng over too.. he just finish his practice and have not eaten yet..”
“ araso.. call dongseng over too…”
“ alright… thank you hyung..”

Hyung Joon then took his phone and dialed the number.
“ yeboseyo dongseng ahh… you haven’t eaten right…? Wanna come over to our apartment..? there’s guest here and we’re having a little party..”
“ ahh hyung… jinja.. alright I’ll be there in ten minutes..”
“ alright see you then..”

At kimmy’s side…

“honey.. don’t rush okay.. we still have time and slow down with that speed”
“ alright baby..”
“ you remember the way to the apartment right..?”
“ yeaps.. it’s where you live.. how can I forget..?” I laughed at him. Then his phone rang again and he told me to answer it as he’s too lazy to park the car just to answer it.

“ hello.. hyun joong oppa if you’re going to complain again.. save it…”
“ annio.. dongseng ahh.. I’m baby oppa… and why are you answering hyung’s phone.. o.o how sweet…”
“ aiiishh maknae ahh… it’s your turn to complain..?” I laughed..
“ Hahaha… nope.. I’m here to tell you that we’re expecting another guest..”
“ wow.. jinja… who’s that..?”
“ it’s my dongseng… my brother..”
“ all araso.. I’ll tell saengie later.. we’ll be back soon and you can start cooking…”
“ alright… bye..”

“ honey.. we have another guest..”
“ really.. who’s that..?”
“ maknae says it’s his brother.. I didn’t know he has got a brother…”
“ ohh yeah.. he has got a brother and he’s in the same industry as us but different company.. he’s in a band called U-kiss… he’s call Kim Ki Bum…”
“ ohh okay….”

At Candy’s side..

Finally, I can sit and watch the show’s I’ve wanted to watch for days. Candy thought to herself. She sat down and started watching the show and was laughing to herself because of Hyung Joon’s comment in Star Golden Bell and after I finish watching 4 shows, Suddenly my phone rang and it was Kimmy.

“ unnie, now then you’re here..? I’ve watched like 5 episodes..”
“ yeah… I’m outside open up.. I forgot the passcode to your door..”
“ Hahaha..araso.. I’m coming..”

Candy leap away from the couch and run towards the door and when she opened it she was in shocked. She couldn’t stop her jaws from falling wide open. She stared at saengie and she couldn’t even look for the right word to speak up.

“ YAH CANDY..!!! WAKE UP..!! YOU’RE NOT IN DREAMLAND, yes it’s young saeng from ss501.. can you let us in now..”
“ uhhhuuhh…!!” candy move aside and let them in. She saw that Kimmy and saengie were holding hands so she couldn’t resist and asked them.
“ehhhemm.. errmm.. are you two together..?”
“ isn’t it obvious..?” Kimmy said while holding up her hands interlocking with saengie’s

“aaaaaahhh..~~~~~~~ then you know Hyung Joong oppa too..??”
“yeah so..?”
“ aaaaaahhh..~~~~~~~ I wanna meet him. please unnie can I..?”

“baby.. I think I’m gonna go deaf if this continues. First it’s Yumi and now candy. Aaigoo why do they have such sharp voices.. lucky you don’t.. or else I’m really going deaf..”
“ you have not heard it yet.. because I don’t go crazy over little things..”
“ oh my.. another loud voice..”
“ ahh mianhe saengie.. can I call you that..?? I really love you guys..”
“ sure..XD thank you for loving us..”
“ alright can we go now..?? I wanna meet Hyung Joon oppa”
“ araso araso dongseng.. if you were this obsessed over your studies how great will it be.. aiiishh let me get my toiletries and clothes first.. I’m having shower over at saengie’s house”

“ I’ll go with you..”
“ alright honey…. You can sit on the bed while I pack..”
“ baby.. why are you bring so many clothes..?”
“ maybe if we get drunk tonight, we’ll gonna be with you for the night then in the morning I can take my shower.. it’s just incase”
“ Hahaha..now you even want to sleep over my place and sleep with me and using drunk as a reason. now I know....” saengie said in a teasing tone..
“ Hahaha.. you win okay… oh yeah honey…” I said walking over him and put my chin over his shoulder looking at him.
“ hmmm..?”
“ I love the shampoo you’re using, where did you get it.. I want one too..”
“ You love me and now you wanna smell like me too..?”
“ yeahh yeah.. happy now..? I love the scent..”
“ alright.. I have an extra in the cupboard and you can have it when we reach home..” saengie pat my head and gave me a light kiss on my cheeks..
“ thank you honey.. I love you”

“ aiiishh you two.. stop it and be quick…”
“ if you rush us one more time and we’re not leaving okay…”
“ alright sorry……” “ can we go now..”
“aiiishh let’s go honey.. if we don’t leave now she’s gonna go crazy”
“ alright let’s go or else I'm going to be deaf is candy screams one more time..” saengie said laughing but candy just stood there smiling innocently...

The end..~~~XD saengie and Kimmy are doing great here.. what will happen later down the road..?? will the girls stay in Korea or will the return..?

Love Kim.