Proposal is coming soon.

Will Faith Come Between Us?

A/N I DIDN'T EDIT THIS ONE~ Sorry for mistakes~ ^^

 

Days past and everything seem to be normal at least for what I think it had been but minnie oppa is ceretainly excited about his surprise for angel unnie on her birthday on Tuesday at Jeju island and all the preparations made us miss his bickering with Hyung Jun oppa. Even baby oppa misses it. As for me and saengie, we got engaged or you can also call it married on Saturday with hyun joong oppa and umma unnie becoming our witness’ and now we have the title as husband and wife. We are going to be celebrating at Jeju island.

“ finally the day had come..” I said hopping onto saengie on the couch.
“ you’re gaining weight baby…” saengie said smiling.
“ hmmph.. so your saying that I’m heavy huh..?” I asked teasing him in an angry tone.
“ I’m kidding. It's a good thing.. What time are we leaving..?” he asked me.
“ around noon. Oppa and unnie are not even here yet. Call hyun joong oppa and ask where are they and I’ll call unnie..” I told saengie.

“ yeboseyo hyung.. where are you..?” saengie asked then we heard knocks.
“ we’re here saengie..” hyun joong said walking into the living room when I opened the door.
" oppa, why do you have to pick up when you're already here.?" I asked Hyun Joong oppa.
" it's from saengie and it's rude to reject a person's call okay.."
“ where are the girls..?” jae joong asked.
“ as usual late.. it’s a good thing that Kimmy is here or else we’re going to wait even longer.” Junsu said making everyone laugh.
“ minnie oppa.. are you excited..?” I asked him.
“ he is… he’s been nervous all day. He's perspiring for the whole day.. Hee~~ Hee~~ ” hyung joon teased.
“ ohh.. no wonder I didn’t hear his voice earlier..” all of us laugh.
“ we’re hear” we heard shouts from the door and the girls are here.
“ umma…are you ready…???” saengie shouted upstairs.
“ yeah yeah I’m ready…” umma said running down the stairs.
“ umma.. slow down. We’re not in a rush..” I told her.
“ but your husband is rushing me already…” she said.
“ baby girl how is our junior doing…?” jae joong asked.
“ huh..??” at first I was wondering what was jae joong oppa asking and I finally get it.
“ ohh.. yeah. We’re fine and I seem to be doing great not really visiting the bathroom anymore..” I told him.
“ ohh.. I guess not too long we’re going to be uncles and aunt’s already..” kyu jong said.
“ who says you’re going to be the uncle…?” joean asked teasing kyu oppa.
“ dongseng says I can and you’re the baby’s aunt so that makes me the uncle also..” kyu oppa said hugging joean.
“ aiishh enough of these cheesiness let’s go..” umma said passing her luggage to hyun joong and jae joong.
“ noona.. what’s in this bag…? Did you bring gold to Jeju island…???” jae joong and hyun joong asked as they put all their strength onto carrying the bags.
“ what are all these muscles for..? entertainment..?” umma asked hyun joong poking on hyun joong’s arm.
“ yes unnie. Those are fake and all for entertainment..” candy said.
“ YAH..!! these are real okay..” hyun joong said bringing the bags onto his car.

Then we all left the house and after a few hours we reached Jeju island.

“ finally we’re here..” candy said happily hopping around.
“ yeah stop jumping around dear..” hyung joon said.
“ yeah dongseng ahh.. be careful..” jae joong said.
“ alright…let’s go to our room. There 11 of us and there’s six rooms so one of the room will be having three people and the others will be two and of course the first room goes to Kimmy and saengie and the other room will be noona’s” hyun joong explained and passed the key to saengie and umma.
“ then me, joean and candy will be in one room right..?” angel asked.
“ who says so…?” hyung joon, kyu jong and minnie oppa said right away. Then they quickly took one key each and pulled their girlfriends to their room.
“ hey guys.. play safe. We don’t want the girls getting lottery…” hyun joong and junsu teased them.
“ so it’s left with you guys and me..” hyun joong said to jae joong and junsu.
“ hey guys…play safe also..” I teased them walking away with saengie carrying our luggage.

We went into our room and we found out that all five rooms were connected rooms and there’s a door leading to another’s room.

“ honey… it’s connecting room… I wonder who will be beside us…” I said knocking on the door. When the door opened it was candy and hyung joon in there.
“ unnie… we’re just next door…” candy hugged me tightly.
“ dongseng ah.. don’t act as if you have not seen me for years… who’s next door..?” I asked them.
“ I’m saying it’s Mal..!! I can hear his voice the moment he enters…” hyung joon said.
“ oh really.. knock on it..” saengie said. Then we all started banging on the door.
“ YAH..!! DON’T YOU HAVE ANY MANNERS BANGING ON OTHER PEOPLE’S DOOR..!!” we could hear minnie shouting behind the doors then the door opened and I was standing in front of it.
“ ohh Kimmy it’s you… babe your dongseng is right next door..” minnie shouted at angel who was busy unpacking her clothes.
“ ohh.. jinja..” angel asked running towards us then she screamed in joy again.
“ go over to my room and let’s see who’s there..” saengie said and we all walked over to our room then started to knocked on it.
“ oppa…” I shouted once kyu jong opened the door.
“ wow dongseng.. stop screaming… I’m going to be deaf soon. And yeah jae joong hyung’s room is just right beside us and now they’re already in my room…” kyu jong said.
“ wow.. that makes us in the middle.. and umma’s room is across us..” I said happily…
“ now that we know who lives where we can all go back now…” saengie said pushing everyone back to the other room leaving us alone again.
“ baby…”
“ yeah..?” I asked him still unpacking our clothes.
“ it feels so nice being with you… now that we’re engaged your Mrs. Heo…” he said smiling.
“ yeah.. I can’t believe that we’re already in this stage… remember our first time meeting..?” I asked him.
“ of course I remember. You and angel were staring at me and jung minnie…” he said hugging me from behind and resting his chin on my right shoulder looking out the glass door to towards the beach.
“ it was a funny meeting and I met up with the guys right away…” I said.
“ wanna go to the beach..” he asked me.
“ sure but let me change first.. I don’t wanna wear jeans to the beach..” I said.
“ then I’ll change too..” he said racing into the bathroom.
“ hey I was first…” I knocked on the door.
“ but you were too slow..” he said and I could hear smiles in his voice.
“ I’m done.. now your turn.” He said walking out with white shorts slightly below knee and while polo collar T.
“ honey your so fair in those clothes..” I said.
“ yeah yeah.. go change now..”

After a while I got back out from the bathroom wearing my saengie’s other white polo collar T and a very short pants and the t shirt make me look like as if I wasn’t wearing any pants. Lucky my legs were still slim so I could wear those pants but my waist had slightly change in size.

“ I thought you were going to wear bikini..?” saengie asked laughing.
“ stop making fun of me. you know I cant wear those now..” I said.
“ you look great okay even if you wanted to wear bikini I won’t allow you to wear it..” saengie said laughing.

Then we left our room to the beach. We just walk on the beach holding hand and enjoying every bit of silence. We were both silence and neither one of us wanted to break the silence the after ten minutes of walk saengie broke the silence.

“ baby..” saengie said stopping and turned me around and now we were facing each other.
“ what is it..?” I asked him but he just smiled at me showing me his dimples.
“ nothing..” he said still dimples on his face and he just pull me towards him and hugged me tightly.
“ are you okay..?” I asked him for his sudden change.
“ it’s been a while since I hugged you. We just held hands and me hugging your back and now finally I could hug you…” he said.
“ really.. can you feel anything between us..?” I asked him hands behind his waist and his arms were around my shoulders since he’s taller than me it gave us the perfect height.
“ yeah.. I could feel a bump on your tummy and I’m also hugging my baby..” he said smiling then he let go of me and we sat down.

Saengie’s hands were over my shoulders and mine were over his waist and my head resting on saengie’s shoulders. We sat there long enough enjoying the silence and listening to the waves really calmed us. We sat there then finally the sun started to set. Saengie also brought his camera with him the one mum bought for us. He stood up and angle it behind us and it was a perfect shot of my head resting on saengie’s shoulders and out hands crossed our back and the sun setting in front of us. After while saengie stood up and took his camera from the sand and brought it back.

“ honey you’re good at this.. it’s so beautiful..” I said admiring the picture.
“ stand up and walk a few steps away from me.. faster before the sun sets…” saengie said helping me stand up.
“ wae..??” I asked him but I just followed his instructions.. and walked towards the waves.
“ hold onto your tummy and look in front and smile..” he said and I just follow his instructions and I could hear a few snaps and there goes the sun. I was dark by now and the lights on the restaurants and hotel were switched on.
“ what did you do just now..?” I asked him walking towards him.
“ take a look at our mummy..” saengie said passing me the camera.
“ oh my..” I was shocked at the angle of the picture. It was slightly vertical and slightly horizontal and it was me holding onto my tummy and there was an obvious bump on my tummy and I was looking forward at the sun setting with a smile on my face was the first picture and the second picture was me facing away from the sun set beside me.
“ do you like it..?” saengie asked.
“ like it..? I love it…” I hugged saengie tightly.
“ I’m glad you like it. C’mon let’s go back. It’s getting late and I’m hungry..” saengie held my hands and the other one holding his camera.

By the time we went back, everyone was already getting the fire start up at the hut and was ready for the bbq.

“ why did you guys start with out us..?” I asked them.
“ we decide to leave you two love birds alone..” kyu jong said with a smile on his face.
“ hyung.. when did you get that camera..??” minnie and hyung joon suddenly ran towards us.
“ what… stay away from me..” saengie said holding his camera up high.
“ hyung.. it’s like the latest canon cyber shot with limited edition lance…” hyung joon said.
“ umma bought it for me. right mummy..” saengie look towards umma.
“ is it true noona… where did you get it…?” minnie oppa asked.
“ from US of course..” she said proudly.
“ so what pictured did you take…?” jae joong asked.
“ nothing special. I’ll just put it up on the TV and you’ll see..” saengie walked towards the restaurant manager and asked for his favor.

“ Mr. Shin.. can you do me a favor..?” saengie asked him.
“ sure.. anything for my regular customer..” he said smiling.
“ I would like to borrow your LCD out there to put up some pictured from my camera and I hope you wouldn’t mind..”
“ yeah sure of course. Go ahead..”

“ alright ready to see some pictures..?” saengie walked back towards us.
“ yeah sure. How many do you have in there…?” junsu asked.
“ not much just a few thousands but I’m just going to show you some..” saengie said.
“ ohhh…” hyun joong said in shock of a thousands pictures and I was shocked too.

The first picture pop up on the 52” LCD screen was the picture we took earlier where we were sitting looking at the sunset.

“ oppa.. it’s so beautiful…” candy said putting her head onto hyung joon’s shoulders.
“ here’s the second one…”

The one saengie took with me holding onto my tummy and facing the sunset.

“ my baby girls is so natural..” umma said.
“ thanks mum..”

Then another came up and it was me facing away from the sunset and I had a darker shadow and the sunset was right beside me. then more pictures came onto the screen and it was secret shots of the members and the others were mostly me. we didn’t notice that that main LCD was connected to the whole restaurant and the whole restaurant had seen our pictures. Once it ended we hear claps from everyone from the other side.

“ you have a great potential in photo shooting and you have a very beautiful wife..” Mr. Shin said.
“ thank you Mr. Shin. I hope I did not disturbed your customers..” saengie said to him.
“ it’s okay. The customers love what they saw.. please enjoy your dinner..” he said walking away.
“ wow.. Kimmy.. I’m so jealous..” angel said.
“ thank you.. errmm oppa.. don’t you think you should take a look at your charcoal..??” I asked hyun joong and he came back to reality and was shocked to see the fire was rising. Jae joong, junsu and hyun joong jump from their seats to calm the fire.

“ dongseng ah.. tonight after mid night it’s angel’s birthday. You guys promise….” Minnie whispered and I cut him off..
“Yeah we know..” I cut him off.
“ I’ll tell the rest about it while you bring angel up the room and then bring her back down when I send you a message araso…!!!” hyun joong said.


I winked at minnie and the others saw me except for angel who was busy sipping her juice.

“ errmm.. it’s getting late should we head up to our room…” hyung joon said stretching.
“ oh yeah…let’s go. hey babe.. we should get going…” kyu jong said pulling joean onto her feet.
“ why so early…?” angel asked pouting.
“ that’s because unnie wants to rest already…” candy said walking towards hyung joon.
“ yeah. Kimmy needs her rest..” umma said patting angel on her shoulders.
“ but its… aiishh never mind..” angel said getting up with minnie oppa’s help.
“ good night everyone..” minnie said bring angel up first.

As soon as they disappear from the lobby we all burst into laughter.

“ did you see unnie’s expression. She’s so sad when we didn’t mention anything about her birthday tomorrow.” Candy said laughing.
“ yeah but we need to get it done now. Let’s go..” saengie said pulling me.
“ hyung joon, jae joong and junsu you go get the fireworks ready, Kimmy and saengie will get the cake, and the rest of you just wait here with the poppers.” Umma said.
“ yes madam…” we all went to get the things done.

“ Mr. Shin.. is the cake ready..?” I asked the hotel manager.
“ yes Miss Kim. Here you go…” he passed the cake to me.
“ let’s hope that unnie will love this celebration we did for her…” I told saengie.
“ yeah but the problem is will she accept jung minnie that’s the biggest problem..” saengie said.
“ I have huge confidence for this… I trust oppa…” I told saengie.

Hint for the next episode.
Jung Min oppa's going to propose to Angel and it's going to be a big proposal. Will she accept due to his eagerness..?? Let's see tomorrow..kekeke