The begining of everything.

Will Faith Come Between Us?

Comments replies,

kimmisoo, hahaha~~ good luck waiting~~hahhaa

kheena, UNNIE AHH!! I cant write rated things!! Altho I can but NO!! NOT TOWARDS SS501!!!! hahah~ I can only read them~~ If this is a Jae Joong fic then I'll consider~~ LOLS!!!

joongkatsaeng, yeaps~~ he's gonna be a dad soon~~ekekek~~~

 

Chapter 13 part III


“ well.. urrmm.. Kimmy’s pregnant…” he said looking away.
“ she’s what..??” I said looking at hyung not digesting what I just heard.
“ yeah.. you heard me.. that’s why she’s not feeling well these few days..”
“ what hyung..?? you got my girlfriend pregnant and now you’re breaking up with her.. I’m not going to forgive you this time hyung..” I grab his shirt and as I want to give him a punch he stopped me.
“ YAH..!!! WEREN’T YOU PAYING ATTENTION TO ME EARLIER.. let me go..” he yelled at me yanking my hands away from his shirt.
“ what…?” I said letting him go.
“ I said you’re going to be a father one day..”he told me again.
“ what? What do you mean??"
“ aiiishh.. I wonder how you get to be the top student in class when you don’t even pay attention..”
“ hyung.. c’mon be serious.. I have no time for jokes. Are you sure she’s really pregnant..??”
“ yeah.. I went to the hospital with her yesterday and I’ve look at the report and it’s she’s already in the 5th week.. so it’s obvious that you’re the dad. And I didn’t even do anything to her, I've been sleeping on the couch ever since!!! Do you have any idea how much my back hurts!! How could that baby be mine. Saengie ahh.. what happen to your brain..??”
“ YAY HYUNG..!!” I suddely yelled out beside him.
“ what..? Do you have to be that loud..??”
“ yess… I’m going to be a father soon..” I shouted happily and I hugged hyung. I was soo happy that I’m going to be a father soon.
“ keep it down saengie…” he knock me on my head.
“ let’s get back in and you wanna tell the others..?”
“ of course hyung.. they have to know about this..” I said happily.

Then both of use went in and I saw that Kimmy was sitting on the chair near maknae. I walk over and push maknae over to the other side making him frown.

“ YAH HYUNG.. WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU..?” he yelled.
“ shut up and move over. Go help candy wash the dishes..”
“ no.. I’m so full.. she can do it with the angel and joean..”
“ I’m your hyung.. you better listen to me or else no breakfast tomorrow morning. I’m treating..”
“ jinja hyung…” then he ran into the kitchen either to help of disturb I have no idea not that I care but I’m just overly joy.
“ you too mal..!!”
“ what.. why me..?” he whinned.
“ just go…errmm help angel or whatever. Just get out from here.." I said.
“ fine..” he said pouting dragging his feet over to the kitchen.
“ hyung.. I’m not washing… I’m full..” kyu said before I could say anything to him and he continue flicking through the channels.
“ whatever..” I said.

Kimmy’s POV.


The moment saengie came in he push maknae out of my side. Then he started ordering them to help unnie in the kitchen. It was weird that he’s finally talking to the others

“ Yah, what’s wrong with you..??” I asked him then I look at hyun joong oppa.
“ what's wrong with him..?” I asked hyun joong oppa.
“ I told him already..”
“ you what..??” I asked him sitting up straight then I look over to saengie.
“ baby.. why didn’t you tell me earlier..?” he asked me pulling me onto his open arms.
“ seriously babe.. what are you going to do..?” I asked him looking up.
“ get married.. what do you expect. I’m not letting you go this time…” he said hugging me tightly.
“ what will your manager say..?? oppa will definitely faint once he knows this…” I sighed while I continue resting my head on his chest which I miss those feelings so much.
“ Kimmy ah.. don’t worry… I’ve told hyung just now and he says he’s on his way here..” hyun joong oppa said.
“ you what..??” both me and saengie look at hyun joong.
“ yeah.. I’m your leader and I have to..”
“ oh my.. what are we going to say later..?” I look at both of them.
“ wait and see what hyung says..”
“ YAH.. am I invisible or what.. what’s going on..??” Kyu Jong was confused.
“ Hahaha.. you’re busy watching tv so we didn’t bother to talk to you..” I smirked.
“ yeah now I’m done. What’s wrong with you..? why is hyung coming…?”
“ you’ll see later..” hyun joong says.

Then all of them return to the living room. Then when they say me and saengie they all look at us with wide eyes.

“ hyung.. what’s going on..?” minnie asked.
“ you got back together..?” hyung joon asked.
“ what about oppa..?” candy asked pointing at hyun joong who is busy watching tv.
“ dongseng.. will you care to explain.. joean ahh.. aren’t you worry about your dongseng..?” angel asked shaking joean.
“ annio.. I’m not worry but I’m happy for her..” she said walking towards me and sit beside me.

“ dongseng ahh.. can I feel your stomach..?” joean asked me.
“ what..?? what’s wrong with her stomach..?” all of them asked.
“ sure joean.. here..” I sit onto a comfortable position to let her but then as she move her hands closer saengie slap her hands away playfully.
“ ouch.. oppa… what was that for..??” she asked caressing her hands.
“ I haven’t even touch it yet so it’s not your turn yet..” he said showing his dimples when he smile.
“ it’s okay... just let unnie touch.”
“ nope.. me first..” then saengie move his hand and place it onto my stomach carefully.
“ too bad saengie ahh.. I’ve already touched it before you. So you’re the second..” Hyun Joong teased while sticking his tongue out.
“ what hyung.. how could you do that…??” saengie pouted.
“ he’s just kidding.… he haven’t even do anything so you’re still the first..”
“ yay…~~” then saengie continue feeling my stomach.

“ YAH.. WHAT’S GOING ON..??” minnie shouted. Then all of them also confused from what was saengie, joean, hyun joong and me was talking about.
“ fine.. let’s tell them..” I told hyun joong.
“ can’t you sit first..?” kyu told the others who are still standing.

“ alright first of all.. I’ve broke up with Kimmy…”
“ we can see that but get to the point hyung..” maknae said.
“ yeah.. oppa.. speak up..”
“ secondly, we’re expecting a marriage soon..”
“ who..??”
“ both of them..!” hyun joong pointed at me and saengie.
“ what.. how come hyung..??” kyu asked.
“ yeaps.. and thirdly a new member will join us by the end of September or start of October.”

" WHAT? WE'RE DOUBLE S OH GONG IL!!! FIVE OH ONE. FIVE HYUNG! FIVE!!! " maknae keep yelling.

" I said Kimmy's and Saengie's family! NOT US PABO! " Hyun Joong said smacking Hyung Jun's  head.


“ she’s what..?” both angel and candy asked.
“ yeah.. that’s why both of them are fighting over her stomach." he said pointing to saengie and joean unnie.
“ seriously hyung.. how could you..!!” kyu oppa said.
“ dongseng… Pierre oppa is going to faint if he hears this..”
“ hyun joong oppa still couldn’t find him yet..” I told them.
“ aiiishh hyung.. you should have use protection during *ahem*” Jung Min oppa said.
“ yah mal.. shut up.. aren’t you happy that you’re going to be an uncle soon..?” hyung joon asked.
“ dongseng.. can we feel your stomach..??” hyung joon pleaded and so did the rest.
“ yeah but be careful.”

Then all of them move towards me and place their hands over my stomach. It felt weird that all of them are touching my stomach but I’m also happy that they accept what is going to happen and so did saengie.

“ baby.. what did the doctor say..?” saengie asked me.
“ Miss Lee said that I’m currently in my fifth week and I need to be careful because I’m still having a weak heart since the accident and I need to go for regular check ups.”
“ dongseng ahh.. from today onwards you won’t be going anywhere else but stay at home araso..?” kyu said.
“ yeah but what about the Pierre oppa’s boutique..?”
“ me, angel and candy is going to take care about that.. you just stay at home and take care of your health..” joean told me still feeling my tummy.
“ khamsahamnida unnie…”
“ no problem...”
“ Kimmy ahh.. where are you going to stay..?” minnie oppa asked.
“ at my house of course… where are you expecting me to stay..?” I told him.
“ MY HOUSE!” saengie said.
“ but your house and DSP is so far away.. it’s like an hour journey if you’re lucky there’s no traffic…”
“ it’s okay.. I can always drive.. as long as I can take care of you it’s okay. Even if I need to go for shooting early in the morning I can stay at the dorm and call umma over to take care of you…”
“ yeah dongseng ahh.. just listen to hyung.. and he can also accompany you to the hospital.. if we have got no schedule we could accompany you too cant we..?” hyung joon said.
“ alright.. I give up fighting over where to stay. I’ll just stay at saengie’s.. I can walk over to my house if I need anything..”
“ yay.. unnie’s moving to saengie oppa’s house…” candy shouted.
“ YAH.. you want me out of you sight huh..?” I glared at candy.
“ annio.. I can take over your room… it’s like three times my room..” candy smirked the hyung joon hugged her closer to him.
“ baby.. it’s half past nine already you ready to leave..?” saengie asked.
“ sure.. I’m not driving.. can you drive..?”
“ yeah.. it’s a good thing that I drove here today..”
“ unnie.. can’t you stay for a while.. we’re going to drink some later…”
“ darling.. did you forget that dongseng’s pregnant already..? how could she drink again.? Saengie oppa will kill you if you let her drink..” minnie knocked on angel’s head.
“ oh yeah.. mianhe unnie and oppa.. and thank you for hitting my head mal..” she said glaring at minnie..
“ kwenchana unnie.. you’ll get use to it..”
“ wait… hyung’s not here yet.. how could you leave…” hyun joong shouted running out from the kitchen…
“ oh yeah..  let’s wait for a while araso..?” I ask saengie.
“ but it’s late already. Can’t we call hyung over tomorrow then we’ll come meet him..?” saengie asked hyun joong.
“ how bout tomorrow we all go over to saengie’s house then we’ll asked hyung over too so Kimmy can rest more..?” kyu jong asked.
“ yeah.. let’s go see dongseng tomorrow..” joean said happily.
“ yeah hyung.. we have no schedule tomorrow.. let’s go over..” minnie said while eyes still on the screen and so was angel. She didn’t even look up, I bet she’s playing maple again.
“ alright I’ll call hyung. You guys leave first I’ll just call him… leave it to me..” hyun joong said and we just wave goodbye.


“ baby..”
“ hmm..?” I look over at saengie.
“ why didn’t you tell me you’re pregnant..?” saengie asked me but did not look at me but stay focus on the road.
“ I tried but I don’t know how to do it..” I said looking down onto my fingers admiring the ring. I missed it so much. I miss everything I did with saengie. It’s been a month that I didn’t wear that ring, held his hands, slept on his shoulders, sit on him, play with him, have fun with him and everything we did together.
“ even though it’s like that you still had to tell me right..”
“ alright. I admit that I was wrong but you still know that in the end right…”
“ I forgive you this time but next time you need to tell me everything okay…” saengie then hold onto my hand which was on my lap.
“ thank you saengie..” I leaned over and kissed him, then he smiled again showing his dimples. How I  miss his dimples..

I played with his fingers and our ring. Then he moved his hands away from mine then he put his hands onto my tummy.

“ hi baby.. daddy’s here.. stop bullying your mummy.. she’s having a hard time now okay.…” saengie said while laughing.
“ babe don’t say that…” I then put my hands onto saengie’s and held it on my tummy.
“ I’m sorry you have to go through every pain…”
“ annio.. I feel so happy…”
“ how long has this happen. Ever since you started throwing up…?”
“ after a week we broke up. I didn’t suspect a thing until that day hyun joong oppa took me to the hospital.”
“ jinja.. lucky you didn’t do anything dangerous or drink… what was your reaction when miss lee told you the news…?”
“ I was shocked and I didn’t know what to do. I did not want to tell you this yet until hyun joong oppa told me everything. How about you..? what was your feelings when oppa told you..?”
“ I was happy that I’m going to be a father soon.. but when hyung told me that you’re pregnant, I almost gave him a punch. I thought that he got you pregnant then broke up with you but when he told me the baby’s mine I felt so happy..”
“ wow.. babe.. you should really change your temper. I don’t want you to be so hot temper.. I know you’re not like this unless something happens to me. but you can’t just give someone injuries especially your members.”
“ I know. I’m just worried about you.. oh yeah baby.. I’ll call umma and tell her this great news…”
“ how is umma..? I have not seen her for a while..”
“ she’s fine. she just return from Germany..”
“ wow.. umma really meant by her words..? last month she says she’s going to start visiting the whole world and now she even went to Germany…”
“ Yeah. See if she wants to come over for 9 months straight..”
“ don’t want umma to stay for so long. She might get bored you know.”
“ let’s see what she says once she knows about the good news..”
“ yeah.. let’s see..” then I fell asleep. I was tired from the event earlier.

***********************************************************************************************

“ wow oppa… I’m going to be an aunt soon..” joean told kyu.
“ yeah.. I’m going to be an uncle soon..” he replied her hugging her.
“ YAY..~~” hyung joon and jung min screamed.
“ YAH.. would you keep it down..?” hyun joong shouted.
“ yeah I know you’re happy. Oppa can you send me home now.. I’m tired.. you promise to drive. I didn’t even drive here today…”
“ how bout we just sleep over tonight.. since we still need to go over to dongseng’s house tomorrow..” jung min asked.
“ yeah.. let’s just stay here tonight.. okay hyung..” kyu asked.
“ whatever.. you want to sleep outside the drain I’m fine too... Just stop bothering me and SHUT UP TOM AND JERRY!!” hyun joong was being annoying because all of them kept asking questions while he’s watching TV.
“ yay.. let’s sleep here tonight..”
“ we’ll just sleep over at saengie oppa’s room since they’re not here..”
“ no you’re not.. we have double bed in all of our room’s so you can just sleep with us..” hyung joon pulled candy who already stood up back to his lap.
“ oppa. Who says I want to sleep with you..?”
“ I says so. You can sleep with me, joean sleep with kyu hyung and angel can sleep with jung min hyung..”
“ why should us…?” all of the girls said in unison.
“ you don’t wanna sleep with me darling..?” minnie asked angel.
“ fine all of you win. But you’ll be on the other side of the bed..!” angel said then went into jung min’s room. Then all of them went into their room.

AT HYUNG JOON’S ROOM.

“ oppa.. wake me up tomorrow okay..” candy said.
“ but I won’t wake up that early..”
“ fine.. I’ll just wake up by myself… don’t sleep till too late. We need to go to oppa’s house by noon..”
“ araso.. let’s sleep.. I’m tired.” I grumbled.
“ stay by the other side of the bed you get me..”
“ araso, araso. I wont touch you, Im not a ert okay!" I replied facing the other side.

CANDY’S POV.

I got stuck with hyung joon in the same room with him. We gave up fighting over where to sleep as it was just for one night.

“ night oppa.”
“ night..”
I was almost falling a sleep when I suddenly felt hands moving across my waist.

“ oppa.. what are you doing..?”
“ shhhh..”
“ let me go..” I said turning around but he wouldn’t let me turn around.
“ please just stay like this.” He then move his head over to my neck and just stay there.
“ oppa…”
“ hmmm..?”
“ I love you..”
“ I love you too..” I then turn around but he still had his hands on my waist. I then cupped his hands with my palms and then I move closer to him then our lips met. It felt like forever. I wanted time to stop right at that moment. I love being with oppa but I’m afraid of what is going to happen soon. I gave up thinking and we both fell asleep and I was on hyung joon’s chest.

[**************************************************]