Getting closer to one another~~

Will Faith Come Between Us?

Young Saeng’s POV

“omo, what am I going to do? She’s on my shoulder.. aissshh why am I being soo nervous and my heart is as if thousands of people are playing drums… she’s just a normal girl new friend on your shoulder no big deal” I thought to myself to calm myself.

I told myself to calm down then I called for the stewardess and ask for a glass of water. She returned with the glass and said “ how sweet, you let your girlfriend sleep on your shoulder. You two match each other. Here's you water"

I was stunned by what she said and before I could reply, she walk off to another passenger.

I ran my fingers through her hair and push it aside so I could get a clearer view of her face but she moved a little then she woke up. I retrieve my hands as fast as I could before she could notice it. I look at her and smiled but she had a shocking and questioning expression on her face.

“oh my, saengie ahh…mianhe… I didn’t know I was on your shoulder, I guess I was too tired from this morning” she said with a smile.

“ ahh..kwenchana.. I can see that you’re tired that’s why I let you continue without moving your head but you woke up when I brush your hair aside so you'll feel more comfortable.”

“ohh…really…that’s because I’m sensitive when I’m sleeping, slight touch or noise will wake me up and when I wake up, my unnies and dongseng will be in trouble” I was smiling then asked her why will her unnies and dongseng be in trouble.

“that’s because when I wake up, I’ll get bored then I started waking everyone up just to accompany me and they hated it very much..”

"Oh yeah kimmy a...ermm can I call you that?" I was asking her permission before getting close to her.

“ ahh sure saengie, you can call me that, what was it you wanted to say..?”

“ ohh…nothing much..it’s just that” I paused a second and look at her then said “ your head is heavy, my shoulders are having crams now…hahahahahaha”

I look at her and she had a shocking expression on her. I started laughing and covered my mouth as I was afraid that the other passengers might be angry.

Kimmy’s POV

“ aiishh saengie..!!! I am not heavy for now no sure after my vacation if I’ll grow fat.. anyways, my head is not heavy since inside only stores useless things and I’m only 40+ kg” I said in a soft tone and in embarrassment.

“WHAT…YOU ONLY THAT WEIGHT..??!” he said with shocked and eyes as big as an owl.” Because of that, he woke Minnie and the other passengers shushed him…

“ YAH HYUNG..!! WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU.!? DON’T YOU KNOW THAT I’M SLEEPING.. AND WHAT’S WITH THAT SHOUTING.??” Minnie said in an soft angry tone afraid he’ll get shushed by the passengers too..

“ what..nothing’s wrong with me you mal..get back to sleep and go on dreaming or you mal girlfriend!”

“ yah..! what mal.. I’m a unicorn not a mal, see I’m beautiful!” Minnie said with a y pose on his seat.

I was laughing soo hard that I was out of breath. “ saengie, why were you so shocked with my weight..?? it’s normal isn’t it..??”

“ annio, kimmy ah.. what’s your height since you’re 40+?”

“errmm….5’4..?? wae.??


“ what..!!! you’re underweight kimmy,” saengie said with a slight shocking tone but Minnie was still calculating with his fingers.

“ here minnie, I’ll lend you mine..” I said while holding out my 10 fingers in front of him..

He was pouting at my joke and was shocked that saengie had the answer’s to that in his mind without even calculating. He did not give up on counting and took a calculator out of his bag and started pressing in numbers that he look at me with a shocking look. So was I because I never knew that he even had a calculator in his bag. Magic bag or maybe he just had to have a calculator with him while shopping in Singapore.. I thought to myself.

“ you are underweight!” saengie rolled his eyes due to minnie’s silliness,

“Kimmy, when you reach Korea, I’m going to feed you and your unnies till you girls are putting on weight, look at all of you.. you’re all soo tiny.” He said while examine me and my unnie and then smiled with that killer smile and dimples of his.

“ woooooo…. Calling dongseng ‘kimmy’ already huh…?? For 4 hours and you’re soo close already. Aaiisshh I’m soo jealous…kim kim, can I call you kimmy tooo…please please please please….” Minnie was pleading with his cute begging tone while shaking my hands soo hard cause me my dizziness..

“araso araso Minnie, call me whatever you want as long as it makes you happy..let go of me now..i’m so dizzy because of you…” I chuckled

“kimmy, are you okay? Here..” saengie handed me a bottle and medicine. “ I don’t like medicine. Can I not have them I’ll just drink is that okay..” I told saengie but I was hurting.

Seems like he read my mind, “ see, you’re hurting…eat that medicine now..!” he gave me a glare that make me follow his words and I ate the medicine”

“ by the way, I got it from jung Minnie, he has got everything we need in that bag of his. It’s a doremon bag, books, water, vitamins, medicines, first aids and whatever you need is in that bag..!” he whispered to me but Minnie heard it. We were both laughing.

Minnie heard it and gave us a glared that make both of us shut up but as soon as he look away we were laughing again.

“Minnie ahh, im bored, I wanna play PSP, do you have that in your bag?” I said in a baby pleading tone and my puppy dog eyes.

“aaisshhh…what’s with that cute face.. I can’t believe I actually fell for it.. here..” he handed me the PSP he took our from his bag and passed me a few disc games and he pouted at me.. saengie was laughing because I look at him shocked that Minnie really had PSP and games in his bag..

Halfway playing, I was feeling dizzy and I yawned then saengie noticed me.

“kimmy ahh..here… sleep on my shoulder, I bet it’s much more comfy that that seat..”

“but saengie..i thought you said that I’m heavy,” I joked

“ annnio, I’m kidding now rest now and I’ll wake you up later”

“but..”

“ no buts… here”

I quietly nod my head and lay on his shoulders.

FEW HOURS LATER
*******************
“ kimmy, wake up now…wake your unnies and dongseng..man, the can really sleep.they have been sleeping since they got onto the plane,” minnie said while waking me.

I thought saengie should be waking me up, but when I looked at him, I then noticed that he was on top of my head and I was still on his shoulder, I smiled and wake him up before my unnies and dongseng.

I tried all ways to wake him but he didn’t even move a single bit.. but only shifted his position off me and onto the headrest. Minnie the told me he was a heavy sleeper.

So I had to use my way to wake him up. I used this way to wake up all the guy friends I had since they are heavy sleepers too..

“here goes, Minnie wish me luck!” I said smilling.

“ FIGHTING..!”

“saengie oppa, wake up, I LOVE YOU” I said in a flirtatious tone which make Minnie laugh clutching his stomach.

Saengie woke up with a shocking look which made me and mine laugh even harder.

“ mianhe saengie, I had to wake you up that way because you wouldn’t wake up just now.”

“aaiissh mal, stop laughing it’s not funny, kimmy, im not angry just shocked”

“by the way saengie, why did you call Minnie mal since just now?”

“ don’t he look like a horse with that long face of his and he loves carrot! And even wears a carrot necklace.”

I look over to Minnie and I notice that necklace, “ omo, I love this..it’s the limited edition from Hong Kong silver’s wear for both men and women, I couldn’t even afford to get this, it’s pretty Minnie.

“seeee, even dongseng said it’s pretty” Minnie out his tongue out at saengie.

“araso, wake up we’re getting down in an hour”

Saengie and Minnie put their cap and hoods back on and started packing. I then told them, “ saengie minnie, act like we don’t know each other when my unnies and dongseng wakes up, I’ll get into trouble if they found out that I was talking to two hotties and even slept on one of their shoulder’s while they were sleeping and I’ll get into trouble”

Both of them laughed.

“ Angel unnie, wake up, we’re almost arriving, wake the rest up.”

“aiishh, dongseng ahh..i was having a good sleep and you woke me up.”

“fine, continue sleeping then.” I joked

Then all of them woke up and I said “ wow..you girls are heavy sleepers, you slept for 8 hours straight without even waking up..what if I was kidnapped by someone else..???”

They all laughed and said “ don’t worry dongseng ah, no one want’s you..even if they were planning to sell you of they had to beg the buyer to get you off their side..”

I pouted and then laugh with them.

While they were packing I look over at Minnie and saengie and they were both sitting and looking at me and I gave them a wink and whispered to saengie “ I’ll call you as soon as I got my number..make sure to remember me okay..!”

He smiled at me and then it’s time for us to get down.

“ angel unnie, we’re going to have a hard time getting out, see, there’s lots of people there..” Joean and Candy are complaining due to the amount of passengers… I guess everyone just wanted to get away from the plane after 10 hours of flight due to delays.

I look at saengie and he mouthed “ don’t worry” then he talked to Minnie and then he nodded.

Let’s go unnie, we’re at Korea, I cant wait to go shopping…

Then we got up from our seats and Minnie quickly jumped out from his seat since he’s the first one.. when he blocked the way the passenger behind him gave him a weird and angry expression but Minnie didn’t care and told saengie to get out first.

“here girls, you go first”

Saengie and Minnie gave me a wink and I mouthed “thank you” then we left the airport and went back to Candy’s dorm.

Who is Kim going to call first..?? Saengie or Minnie..?? Will they wait for Kim’s call..??
Let’s see…

Here’s chapter 3… please comment after reading it.. I’m really looking forward to many readers and comments…xD

Love Kim,