Reveal the secret or not?

Will Faith Come Between Us?

KYU JONG’S SIDE.
**********************

“ baby you awake..?” I called joean.
“ oppa why did you call me early in the morning..?” she asked me sleepily.
“ it’s already noon and you’re still sleeping..”
“ it is..? aiigoo.. I’m awake. What time are you coming over..?” she asked.
“ I’m in my car outside your house..!”
“ araso. I’ll be right there in five minutes.” Then we hung up.

I waited a while in my car then suddenly I saw someone familiar coming out from a house across the street.

“ s**t it’s her..” I said to myself then quickly drove into joean’s garage the moment the gate opens.
“ oppa. What’s going on..?” joean asked me still yawning.
“ I saw her just now..” I told her.
“ saw who..?”
“ Irene..” then joean finally woke up from her day dream.
“ what is she doing here..?” she asked me still having an 'I don't care expression'
“ I don’t know but I think she live across the street. Aiishh if I keep coming here she’ll know you’re living here..” I said combing joean’s hair with my fingers.
“ so what..? it’s not like she’ll come running into my house killing me..” she said.
“ trust me baby. if she’s going to do something she won’t let it go that easily. The day I told her I love you she went hysterical.”
“ whatever. Come in first..” she said holding my hands.
“ are you sure you saw that witch..?” joean asked.
“ what are you calling her that..?” I asked but the I didn’t realize I had made joean angry.
“ are you angry because I called her that..? even hyun joong oppa calls her that.. you still loves her don’t you..” she said angrily and she ran up the stairs.
“ annio. Baby wait up..” I said running up the stairs and luckily I was fast enough..”
“ what..?” she turned around.
“ I didn’t mean that. I’m sorry..” I said pulling her towards me and I hugged her tightly.
“ let go of me..” she fought back and I let go of her letting her run towards her room. She slam the door on my face and I tried to open the door but failed. Due to the noises angel woke up.
" aiigoo, she's back with her childish attitude again.." I thought to myself.
“ kyu jong oppa ahh.. what’s going on..? why are you two so noisy..?” she asked half asleep.
“ I said something wrong and now joean’s angry.”
“ AIISHH…WHAT’S WITH ALL THE NOISE..!!???” candy asked frustrated walking out from her room.
“ I’m sorry dongseng. Your unnie seems to be upset..”
“ kwenchana oppa. She’ll be alright after a while. I’ll call jung minnie and he’ll be right over to help solve the problem..” then both of them walked away.

Jung Min’s side.
******************

“ dongseng.. what do you want to eat..?” minnie asked Kimmy.
“ I feel like having Japanese… what do you think..?” Kimmy asked minnie and saengie.
“ I’m fine. let’s go..” saengie said.
“ hyung. Can I follow your car. I didn’t drive today..” minnie pleaded saengie.
“ sure but how did you come here..??” Kimmy asked.
“ by taxi of course..” minnie gave a slight knocked Kimmy on the head lightly.
“ ouch..!!”

Then suddenly minnie’s phone rang and it was angel, saengie’s phone rang and it was kyu jong then Kimmy’s phone rang and it was candy.

“ yeboseyo..” three of them said.
“ what..?? I’ll be right there..” both saengie and minnie hung up. They seem to hear about what had happen at home.
“ hyung.. we got to go back or else there’s going to be a war..” minnie said to saengie.
“ don’t bother about it. Just let her be, unnie just need to calm down…” Kimmy still talking to candy on the phone.
“ I’ll be home after I finish my lunch..” Kimmy told candy then hung up.
“ so..?” minnie asked.
“ so what…? We’re going to have lunch first then go back. You want my baby to starve..?” Kimmy asked grinning.
“ but Kim dongseng.. there’s going to be a war soon..” minnie pleaded Kimmy.
“ oppa. If you want to see angel unnie just say so. We’ll just have a quick lunch okay..”
“ fine we’ll go. I’m just worry..” minnie said pouting.
“ honey.. what’s with those people.. they’re so annoying..” Kimmy complained because of the reporters keep following them around.
“ kwenchana baby.. we’ll be leaving soon then we’ll come back and announced to everyone that we’re married and expecting a child soon..” then we skip our lunch and went straight to my house because we’re getting tons of calls from people at home.


Kyu’s side.
************

“ joean unnie ah.. open the door. Oppa’s going crazy if you don’t open the door.” Candy shouted from the bedroom walking out with her towel drying her hair. Then they heard knocks on the front door.
“ hi darling. I rushed here once I got your call.. what happened to joean and kyu..?” hyung joon asked hugging candy.
“ it’s nothing. Joean unnie just got sensitive when kyu talked about Irene..” candy explained.
“ what’s with that lady again…?”
“ ohh nothing maknae. We just got the news that she lives across our house..” angel said walking out of the kitchen holding up a cup.
“ she what…? And this is what joean and kyu were fighting over..” hyung joon asked rolling his eyes.
“ annio.. it’s just that joean called her witch and I told her not to call her that so joean got angry and thought that I was protecting Irene..” kyu said sitting down on the couch.
“ aiishh.. hyung… stupid..!” hyung joon said hitting kyu jong on the head. Then they heard knocks again this time angel opened the door.

“ unnie. What’s up with joean again..?” Kimmy asked calmly but minnie just pushed through Kimmy and saengie straight to angel and pulled her away before she could reply Kimmy.
“ YAH MAL..!! don’t you know my baby is in there..” saengie called out.
“ sorry..” minnie pouted.
“ so what happen..?” saengie asked kyu and angel started explaining to them again.
“ so that’s what happen. Don’t worry, she’ll get over it soon..” Kimmy said patting kyu.
“ so what time is jae joong, junsu and hyun joong oppa be over..? it’s already 2..” Kimmy complained.
“ soon. Hyung says he’ll be here soon cause they’re stuck in traffic..” maknae says.
“ well then.. kyu jong and minnie started cleaning the house. it’s in a mess and if I step on anything I’m going to kill you…!!!” Kimmy said laughing
“ count us in too.” The others shouted.
“ but how am I suppose to clean…? U go look for joean first…” kyu said pouting and we heard knocks on the door again.
“ aiishh.. why cant you people arrive on time..” angel said frustrated opening the door for the three guys.
“ wow. What happen baby girl…??” jae joong ask angel.
“ pms..?” junsu asked whispering to Kimmy.
“ yah.. don’t call my girlfriend baby girl and she’s not pms-ing..” minnie shouted.
“ yah…don’t call jae joong hyung yah.. where’s your manners… and how do you know if angel’s not…?” saengie shouted at minnie.
“ oppa.. it’s so embarrassing.” Angel said blushing.
“ ohh.. did you guys..?” hyun joong asked smirking.
“ no we didnt…!!!” both of them stammered.
“ what..?? I’m just asking did you guys discuss about you cycle..” hyun joong said smirking leaving minnie and angel bushing like a tomato.
“ hi baby girl.. we’re here… where do we start cleaning” both jae joong and junsu walked over to Kimmy and hugged her.
“ finally you’re here and we’re not going to do any cleaning today,. Joean unnie and kyu oppa got into a fight and we’ll help them solve the problem and I haven't had lunch yet cause of this..” Kimmy whispered to them.
“ hyun joong oppa and the rest will wait here while me, kyu, jae joong, junsu, candy and angel go to the kitchen..” Kimmy told them.
“ araso. Be quick.. me and hyung joon oppa have class at 3pm..” candy said.


Kimmy’s POV.
****************

“ oppa.. come with me…” I told kyu jong, jae joong and junsu to follow me.
“ candy you go upstairs and act with me when I call you..” candy nodded her head and left to her room.
“ dongseng ah.. what are you doing this time..?” jae joong asked me.
“ go get some red colorings and junsu oppa you go get me the knife in the drawer.” I told them.
“ what are you doing..?” kyu oppa asked stuttering.
“ annio, im not doing anything. I’m just going to cut your fingers and let joean unnie help you clean up the mess..” I said with an evil laugh.
“you what..?” kyu said surprising.
“ I’m just kidding.. you’ll see..”
“ here dongseng. We got what you needed…” jae joong and junsu said walking towards us.

I took the knife from junsu and the colorings from jae joong. I took the colorings and drop a few drops onto the knife and the chopping board then a little on kyu oppa’s hands.

“ oppa. When you saw joean coming you start dripping a few drops onto the sink and let the water flow..” I told junsu.
“ and oppa you go join the others and tell the others what I’m doing and rush into the kitchen when I yelled at candy araso..” I told jae joong.
“ you’re smart baby girl..” jae joong said brushing my hair and went out to join the others.
“ dongseng. Thank you..” kyu jong said.
“ it’s okay.. you ready..?”
“ yeap..”

“ CANDY..!!GET ME THE FIRST AID KIT..!! KYU OPPA SLICED HIS FINGERS AND BLOOD IS EVERYWHERE..” I yelled at candy.

JOEAN’S POV.
****************

“ CANDY..!!GET ME THE FIRST AID KIT..!! KYU OPPA SLICE HIS FINGERS AND BLOOD IS EVERYWHERE..” I heard Kimmy yelling from downstairs. When I heard what she said I felt my heart skipping a beat. The moment I heard it I forgot that I was angry with kyu and I quickly open the door and ran towards the kitchen.

The moment I rushed downstairs everyone was gathering around kyu oppa. I red colors gushing down the sink and I did not know what to do.
“ oppa…” I called out.
“ unnie..” Kimmy called out.
“ oppa…what happen..?” without replying me kyu just hug me tightly.
“ I’m sorry babe..” kyu jong whispered into my ears.
“ what..?” I asked confusingly.
“ thanks to unnie you forgave kyu oppa..” candy said smirking at me.
“ what..? so all this is a set up..?” I asked them and all of them just nodded.
“ aiishh….” I was both angry and happy.
“ unnie I’m sorry but I just have to do this or else kyu oppa will really cut his fingers off..” Kimmy told me.
“ joean ahh… why are you still the same heavy temper..” jae joong and junsu said to me.
“ I’m sorry. I guess that I got a little sensitive."
“ this proves that you still love and care about oppa..” candy said.
“ thank you all.. I’m sorry oppa..” I turn around and hug kyu jong.
“ alright enough of all these.. I’m hungry..” hyun joong suddenly yelled.
“ yeah. Unnie I’m hungry..” Kimmy whined at me.
“ yeah… because of you guys my little baby is starving..” saengie said caressing Kimmy’s tummy.
“ baby.. we got to go now..” hyung joon told candy.
“ what time is it..??” candy asked him calmly.
“ as you can see your house to school is about an hour and our class starts at 3pm and now it’s already 2.30pm..” hyung joon said calmly.
“ holy crap..!! we’re going to be late.. bye unnie, oppa and everyone..” then both of them rushed out the door with hyung joon helping candy to carry her books and bag as candy’s driving.
“ they’re always like that…” minnie said shaking his head.
“ can we go get some food. I have appointment at 4pm..” Kimmy yelled out.
“ araso dongseng. Let’s go for Japanese…” I told them.
“ yay..!!! jae joong, junsu and hyun joong follow young saeng and Kimmy.. then angel, me, joean and kyu will be in another car.. I’m driving..” minnie said happily holding hands with angel.
“ yay.. finally out mal is happy…weee~~~” saengie teased minnie.
“ yah hyung..!!!” minnie shouted.
“ don’t yah your hyung..” hyun joong glared at minnie that made him shut up.


Hyung Joon’s side.
*********************

“ oppa.. we’re going to be so late. Call carol and tell her to inform Mr. Shovaski that we’re going to be slightly late and we’ll have 4.30pm’s class..” candy told me.
“ don’t worry baby. I’ve already done that..” I told her calmly.
“ aiishh.. why didn’t you said so. You made me rush out of the house..” she look at me.
“ that’s because I wanna be with you alone…” I held onto her hand which I had not hold since last night.
“ you’re so cheesy..” candy smiled and turn back to concentrate on the road.
“ baby..” I called her.
“ yeahh..?”
“ do you want to announce our relationship to everyone..?” I asked her in a serious tone.
“ I thought we’ve talk about this. I don’t want it to affect your career..”
“ so what… look at saengie hyung and Kimmy.. aren’t they doing fine…”
“ they’re different. They’re getting married soon and even if DSP won’t allow they still have to get married.” She argued with me.
“ fine. let it be your way..” I looked out the window then suddenly the car stopped.
“ what’s wrong with you..?” candy suddenly asked me and she sounded angry.
“ nothing’s wrong..” I answered her.
“ you don’t sound like nothing’s wrong. Why did you suddenly asked me that question..?”
“ that’s because I’m tired of hiding my girlfriend from everyone. I cant even go on a private date with you..!” I answer her.
“ then we’ll announced it after we return from Canada araso…?” she asked me. then we drove off to school.

Once we got to school, I saw most of our school girls were waiting outside the front gate. The moment they saw me they started running towards the car.

“ oppa… can you sign this for me..” one of them asked the moment I got out of the car.
“ oppa oppa.. saranghae…” all of them shouted and I caught candy giving me glances.
“ alright nice to see ya girls but I’m kinda late for my class..” I told them and I held onto candy’s hands and led her up the stairs.
“ ahh.. that girl is so lucky.” I heard them said.
“ yeah… she got to hold hands with baby oppa.. is she his girlfriend..?” they whispered to each other and I then lean over to caress candy’s face and the girls scream on the top of their lungs.
“ oppa.. what are you doing..?” she asked me shocked.
“ nothing. Just putting on a show..” then suddenly I heard a familiar voice from behind calling me.
“ hyung.. hyung..” I turned around and it was ki bum.
“ dongseng ahh.. what’s the rush and why are you in my school..?” I asked him.
“ annyong ki bum oppa..” candy said.
“ annyong dongseng. Hyung I just want to tell you that mom and dad are back in Seoul and they want you to meet up on a blind date with dad’s friend from some company so I accidentally spilled out about you and dongseng..” he said scratching his head.
“ aiigoo.. oppa.. how could you spill out about us…?” candy seem flustered.
“ kwenchana. They says they will be meeting you tonight at home at 7 sharp and bring dongseng along. I’ll be there too…” ki bum said.
“ I’ll meet you back at our apartment at 6 after my class ends and call mom and dad we’re starting at 8pm sharp..!!” I told ki bum then walked away.

“Aaishh what are they thinking about..? cant they leave me alone…??” I said to myself while walking down the hallway holding candy’s hands.
“ oppa.. are you okay..?” candy asked.
“ errrr… yeah I’m fine..”
“ what is it about you and your parents..?” she asked me.
“ my dad want me to take over his place in his company after I’m done with my career now and I did think it was this soon..” I explained to candy.
“ I don’t get it. How come I’ve never heard about this..? I’ve known you guys for months and you never talk to me about this…?”
“ that’s because hyung and I wanted to keep a secret and DSP also knows about this and unless my dad terminate my contract with DSP I still have my job but if my dad get’s fired up he can just terminate my contract with DSP anytime.” I said with my head down.
“ ohh.. so that’s it. You did not bother to explain to you parents..?”
“ I did. Even when ki bum got into the entertainment channel they almost went crazy. Well to be exact only my dad went crazy but my mum’s understanding. That’s why among the five of us we love young saeng hyung’s mum the best.. she’s like a friend who take cares of us…”
“ then we’ll see about it tonight. I’m going with you right..?” she asked me leading me to the cafeteria.
“ are you sure you wanna follow me home..?” I asked her.
“ yeah sure. Why not…? Annyong unnie.. I forgot my juice is there any left..?” she asked the cafeteria noona..
“ aiigoo.. candy shii how come you always forgot your drink lucky I’ve safe one for you…” she said pinching candy’s nose.
“ khamsahamnida unnie… baby what do you want..?” candy asked me.
“ annyong noona.. is there any milk left..?” I asked her.
“ hyung joon ahh.. you’re as fair as the milk is already and you’re still having milk…” she asked laughing.
“ so that the baby I produce next time will be fair like me..” I teased candy by putting my arms around her and noona got the message and she just laugh.
“ ohh.. I see.. isn’t it candy suppose to be drinking more milk to produce a baby like you…?” noona join in the fun and candy was blushing tomato red.
“ unnie… stop kidding around… thank you again. I got to go..” candy escaped away from my arms and ran out the door.
“ hyung joon ahh.. you got a special girlfriend here... be sure to take care of her. She’s popular around the guys so better be careful..” noona said.
“ thanks noona. I will..” then I ran out to join candy and we went into the class to start our lesson.