Who's that girl??

Will Faith Come Between Us?
Chapter 10.

“ omo.. I’m going to faint soon.. now there’s four more girls… speak up.. which one is your girlfriend… who’s is who’s..” manager was confused.

“ annio.. they’re only friends… non of then are couple.. except for me and saengie…” Kimmy tried explaining.

“ ahh.. not yet..? but soon will be..~~” manager oppa said.

“ alright.. what ever.. but I wanted to talk to you guys.. meeting at the table everyone…”

“ alright manager oppa, then we’ll go outside..” the girls said.

“ annyong hyung…” ki bum greeted oppa
 
“ ohh ki bum.. you’re here also.. aiigoo.. never mind.. sit everyone..”
 
“ hyung… what are you planning to do about them..?” minnie pointed at saengie and me.

“ I’ll have the press conference tomorrow so we need to you guys to be prepared and just say what ever you want to.. is that okay…?” manager oppa said.
 
“ alright.. thank you so much oppa for agreeing with us. But what if the fans disagree..?” I was worried.

“ annio.. I’m sure the fans will love you since they love saengie also.. so we’ll just stick to the plan araso..?”
 
“ thank you so much hyung.. yeah my fans will love you.. don’t worry..” saengie thanked him.
 
“ alright.. so you girls are from Singapore also…?”

“ yeah.. we just came and have fun because Kimmy wants to come but we didn’t know that she and saengie will be in this kind of relationship…” angel said.

“ so did we… but I’m worried for ss501’s fans… how will they react with this…?” yumi sounded worry..

“ never mind with that.. we’ll see how it goes then we’ll decide again.. araso.. oh yeah.. where are you heading to now..?”
 
“ errmm.. I think we might be going to the theme park in the morning then we’ll stay till around 4 then we’ll have dinner and then send the girls back and we’ll make it to the studio around 8.30pm.. is that okay with you hyung..?” hyun joong told his manager and he agree with us and told us to have fun while he going home because he didn’t get any sleep the night before.
 
“ araso.. you guys have fun.. I still have practice later… bye hyung.. I’ll see you at home tonight..” ki bum waved goodbye to everyone and left.


“BYE HYUNG..~~” both minnie and maknae shouted happily and the ran towards the door and jumping happily.
 
“ have fun guys.. be careful okay.. we’ll meet at the studio tonight..”
 
“ alright.. we’ll take care..” minnie replied.
 
“ errmm… guys.. I don’t think I can make it with you. I have something coming up. You have fun and I’ll meet you at home tonight”
 
“ aiiishh kyu oppa.. how come you can’t go..” candy asked kyu.
 
“ it’s okay.. you all have fun okay…”
 
“ alright.. bye kyu jong…” the boys said.
 
“ bye oppa..” the girl said.
 
 
We all met at the lobby and minnie was looking for the van but he couldn’t find it. Maknae also search for the van and they both pouted.

“ saeng hyung.. the car’s not here yet.. I wanna go to the park…!” maknae whined.
 
“ who says the car’s going to be here..? we’re driving.” Me and saengie were holding out our keys. We both have the same model Lexus so we’re going to be driving and I wanted to drive the car out for a few test-drive.
 
“ alright… I’ll bring the girls and you take oppa araso…?” I told him.
 
“ alright… follow behind me and I’ll lead you to the park..” Saengie said.
 
“ okay.. bye honey.. bye oppa..”
 
“ bye… we’ll see you at the park..” the girls bid their goodbye and we all got into the car.

Yumi sat in the passenger seat whereas joean, angel and candy sat behind. Joean wasn’t talking much once she got out form the apartment but I can see that she’s faking that smile of hers. I did not dare to ask so I just continue to do what I was doing. We all got into the care and yumi and angel were soo jealous of the car they got me.

“ aiiishh dongseng ahh.. how I wish I have a car like yours. It’s soo comfortable…”
 
“ Hahaha.. thank you unnie for getting me this car I really love it. It’s nice to drive and it’s so comfortable. Alright.. seatbelts on.. I don’t want to be finned on my first drive in Korea. Ready.. let’s go..”
 
 
Saengie was leading in front of us. When we reach the three lane road we were driving side by sides and we were wearing shades but I could see clearly that minnie and maknae was on the back seat and hyun joong oppa’s in the passenger seat. Saengie kept looking at me while driving. We notice it and yumi text hyun joong,
 
“YAH..~~ ask saengie to keep his eyes on the road.. he can continue looking at dongseng once we reach.. it’s dangerous.” Then I saw hyun joong oppa holding his phone and he nudge saengie and he look back on the road then look at me for the last time and the took of the shades and winked at me showing his dimples. By that time, I almost fainted then I look at yumi and she told me what she did. We all laugh then I saw that saengie speed up and he was in front of me now and we tried to catch up and luckily my driving skills were a legend so I manage to keep up with saengie through all the cars. We the reach the park hyun joong quickly got down and ran towards my car. He opened my car door and I was shocked.

“ wow.. dongseng ahh.. with saengie driving like that you can even catch up. I can’t even catch up with him and I would be a few Kilometers away from him but you’re just right behind him… you’re good..” hyun joong said with wide eyes.
 
“ hyun joong oppa.. I’ve been driving with these bunch of girls for 3 years and you can know how good we are..”
 
“ yeaps.. yumi is the best and Kimmy second then we’ll still trying to catch up..” candy smiled.
 
" oh my god.. finally.. land..!! THANK GOD FOR OUR SAFETY!!" minnie and hyung joon came jumping out from the car and sat on the floor.

They were traumatized when they got down.
 
“ omo.. minnie oppa.. what happen to you..? you too baby oppa….?”
 
“ saengie drove like crazy and you manage to catch up. You are good. We cant even keep up with him when he drives. We’re probably few feets away from him..”
 
“ Hahaha.. next time I’ll bring you for a ride and you’ll see how my driving skill is..”
 
“ oh my.. I think you’re going to be like hyung.. he’s a legend… fine enough of this… let’s go..” baby oppa said and he pulled Candy dongseng with him and they disappeared into the crowd. They were wearing shades and not much people were there because it was a Monday morning.
 
“ yeah.. let’s go..” hyung joong and minnie pulled angel and yumi unnie with them and joean, me and saengie was left..

“ joean unnie.. let’s go.. me and saengie are going to get some cotton candy…”
 
“ alright.. but after cotton candy I’m off.. wanna leave you love birds alone." she said smiling.
 

Suddenly my phone rang and I thought it was Joshua but this time I was way too happy. Saengie was looking at me with weird expression and I told him I’ll tell him later. I walk to the side and pick my phone and I was soo happy to talk to him again.

“ annyong oppa… how are you.. I miss you..”
 
“ hello dongseng.. I’m doing great and I can see that you’re having fun huh.. I miss you too little princess.. Happy Birthday baby…”
 
“ thank you… you still remember my birthday huh… any presents for me this year..?”
 
“ I’ll give you your presents once me meet okay.. you’re in Korea having fun right..?”
 
“ yeah. How did you know..?”
 
“ of course I know… oh yeah.. dongseng ahh… turn around..”
 
“ wae..??” I turned around and he was standing there..
 
 
“ omo… Pierre oppa…” I ran towards him and hugged him.
 
“ hi my princess.. I see that you’re having fun without telling my huh…?”
 
“ annio oppa.. I miss you so much.. you’re busy and I’ve not seen you in a year..” saengie was standing beside me with a weird expression. I was hugging a guy in front of him. Is it possible that he’s not angry…?
 
“ honey.. he’s my brother from Canada. Pierre he’s my boyfriend young saeng..” both of them greet each other and I could see that saengie had loosen a little.
 
“ dongseng…. How are you..?” Pierre hugged joean and they greet each other again.
 
“ oppa. I’m fine.. how come you’re here..?”
 
“ oohh.. I came here to check out this theme park my friend introduced but then I saw a familiar looking figure so I decided to give
her a call to check on her..” Pierre was looking at me the whole time smiling.
 
“ but oppa.. how did you know my Korea line..? Yumi again..?”
 
“ yeah.. I called her earlier and she gave me your number….”
 
“ alright.. how long are you planning to stay..?”
 
“ I’m still not sure.. you love birds better go have fun. I’ll accompany joean dongseng here..”
 
“ alright.. let’s meet up later around 5 and we’ll have dinner together. Bye..”
 
 
JOEAN’S POV.~~
*************
 
“ Bye.. we’ll meet at the entrance later..”
 
“araso unnie.. have fun.. oppa you too.. if anything happens just call me okay..” Kimmy told us then she and saengie disappeared into the crowd.
 
 
“ hi oppa.. it’s been a while.. where have you been.. I didn’t see you in almost a year…”
 
 
“ I’ve been busy with my business and lately I’ve just opened a new shop in Korea that’s why I’m here…”
 
“ wow.. jinja..? how come I didn’t know about it..? what kind is it this time..?”
 
“ Hahaha… it’s a boutique for both men and women all types of fashion.. so I’m going to be here till it’s stable..”
 
“ wow.. do you need any helpers or any vacancy up for me..? we’re in Korea and the girls and I are kind bored and we need jobs too because I don’t think dongseng will be going back to Singapore so soon…”
 
“ if you want a job I could set you and the girls up in the shop and you can be the assistant there. I forgot to mention that I included kimmy’s share into the shop and she’s part of the shareholders so if you’re going to work there then dongseng will be your boss.. hahahaha..”
 
“ omg.. now dongseng’s gonna be my boss if I work there..?”
 
“ yeah.. talking about dongseng.. how long have she been with young saeng..?”
 
“ ohh.. they’ve been together for a 4 days already.. Guess what they gave her on her birthday last night… me and the girls ripe a big hole in our purse to get her that present which we shared with the guys..”
 
“ what they got her…? I know the boys are rich because they’re the Korean hottest boy band but they couldn’t probably be getting her something expensive could they..? and dongseng knows the other 4 also..?”
 
“ yeah.. she knows them.. they got her Lexus the latest model the same with saengie oppa."

“ WHAT..??!!~ they got her a car..?? then I’ve got to make my present big also… other than the share of the boutique I’m going to give her something else too…” Pierre smiled with the evil look on his face. I laughed but I was force to put up a fake smile. I did not know what had happen to me but I felt that something wasn’t right with me but I did not bother.
 
“ well what are you going to give dongseng..? since they gave her a car already and you wanted your present to be big.. why don’t you just give her a house here in Korea instead..?!”
 
“ dongseng ahh.. you are good.. how did you know I’m getting dongseng a house…?”
 
“ omg.. I’m going to faint soon.. now you’re giving her a house…? Aiiishh it’s so great being dongseng… and how did you manage to get a house here…?”
 
“ don’t envy her.. because you get to live in it too okay and so does the rest of the girls but I think candy has got her own apartment right..? I got her a house since I’ve got two houses here in Korea one in the resident area and the other one is near the beach with modern concept made with glass and white outings and another is a villa which me and my friends always hang out to relax so I’ll let dongseng choose which house she wants. Whether the modern one or the resident area. Both houses are pretty close to Seoul shopping centre so she can drive there and reach in an hour.”
 
“ yeaaasss… we’re got a new house.. I think dongseng will choose the modern one. Since she love white so much… oh yeah Pierre oppa.. guess who called dongseng last night during midnight…”
 
“ yeah. I know she will love that one. Who called her..? her ex boyfriend trying to get back with her..?” Pierre said while laughing and eating some snacks we got from the stall.
 
“ nope.. but close.. it’s you’re brother….”
 
“ WHAT..?!~ JOSHUA CALLED..?”
 
“ aiiishh oppa.. everyone’s looking at us.. lower down your voice… yeah he called dongseng..”
 
“ what does he think he’s doing..? calling dongseng…”
 
“ I’m not sure. But I knew that dongseng did not pick up his call..”
 
“ jinja… how did he know dongseng’s number..? it’s been soo many years and now he called dongseng…? I bet dongseng’s burning with anger last night..”
 
“ I think he just called and wanted to wish dongseng happy birthday.. he did not wish dongseng for a few years maybe he finally got that gigantic rock out of his brain and started to think straight.. dongseng has been rejecting his emails for years and kept changing number because of him… and Yumi unnie was the one who ‘accidentally’ gave him the number..”
 
“ aiiishh this yumi is clumsy as always.. I wonder if she’s taking care of you girls or are you girls taking care of her.. soo many years he couldn’t find dongseng.. it’s great if he can think properly but I bet it’s about the company that guy have for dongseng… and if he was a greater brother back then he might not lose a sister and also a brother… I bet he’s having a great life now since he’s the only son they have…”
 
“ suits him right. All he thinks was about the money money money he’s going to have.. and oppa.. it’s useless getting angry… I wanna play some game.. wanna join me..?”
 
“ alright.. I’m here to have fun too..let’s go to the roller coaster then the others…”
 
I was faking a smile all along and did not want Pierre to notice me but I felt weird. I then finally came up with the conclusion why I was so sad. It was because of kyu oppa. I was sad that he couldn’t follow us and I was wondering what had come up causing
him to miss this fun.

“ earth calling JOEAN…~~~”
“ yeah oppa.. mianhe… what is it..?” I look at Pierre and he was standing there still waving his hand in front of my face.
“ what’s gotten in to you. I’ve been checking you out through out the conversation earlier and now this… you seem to have something gotten your way.. what is it..?” Pierre found out what was going on with me and I could not hide it from him anymore but I decided to lie to him.
“ annio oppa.. nothing can pass through your eyes… you’re a legend.. you always notice that something’s wrong with either one of us..”
“so.. are you going to talk about it..?”
“kwenchana oppa.. I’m okay.. I think it’s just the alcohol from last night and not enough sleep. I must be tired..”
“ you girls drank last night..? who’s idea was it…? What did you girls drink..? where..?”
“ aiiishh oppa.. you’re asking soo many questions at once. Firstly, yes.. we drank last night, it was your sister’s idea… she wanted to get us all drunk but failed to do so.. we drank at oppa’s apartment. We had 25 bottles of vodka mixed with Dry Gin (different flavors), label 5 pure with ice, Dry Gin with sprite…”
“ oh my god… dongseng’s going crazy… have many did you have.. how bout dongseng..?”
“ she had 5 bottles of vodka, 4 shots of pure Label 5 and a few cups of Dry Gin. If it wasn’t for saengie oppa, she had gotten more of it.. I had 6 vodka, 2 Label 5 and few Dry Gin…”
“ wow.. you girls are good.. you didn’t even get drunk… how bout the guys..?”
“ they’re good too.. they were the one who finished Label 5 and they’re not even drunk.”
“ okay… you done having fun..? it’s 5 already.. wanna meet them.?”
“ araso.. let’s go..”

AT 5.30PM.. THEY ALL GATHERED AT THE ENTRANCE.
**************************************************

“ aiiishh honey.. what’s taking hyun joong oppa and yumi unnie so long.. see jung min and angel are back already and even maknae he’s back already….”
“ stop whining… they’ll be back soon. I’ll call hyung..”
“ yeah saengie hyung.. you better call him.. look around. There are more and more people now.”

Then a while later hyun joong came back and he stood there shocked when he saw Pierre. I looked at Pierre then back to hyun joong oppa and I was dazzled and did not know what was going on. The others also stood there frozen.

“ oppa.. you two know each other..?” they didn’t bother to reply me and they both went forward and hugged each other.

“ Pierre hyung.. long time no see.. how are you..?”
“ annyong dongseng… I’m fine.. I can see that you’re doing great right..?” Pierre said while looking at the other members.
“ yeah… we’re doing great each day.. what are you doing here..?”
“ dongseng ahh come here for a while..” Pierre called me over and he put his hand over to my shoulder and looked back at hyun joong.
“ what’s going on..?? both of you use to be together..?”
“ annio oppa… we’ve been together ever since I was born….” I smiled at hyun joong and he was confused.
“ hahahaha. Yeah hyun joong.. I knew her since the day she was born. I’m her brother…”
“ what..~~!! So you’re sister’s Kimmy dongseng..? aiiishh.. why didn’t you saw so…?”
“ I only get to know that she knows you guys..”
“ Pierre oppa.. how did you know hyun joong oppa..?”
“ we used to be class mates and he love to go shopping at my store in Taiwan. Every time he visit’s Taiwan, he’ll get clothes from my shop and bring it back here..”
“ oohh.. so you’re the one hyung’s always talking about… hii nice to meet you.. I’m hyung joon the baby of the group…”
“ yeah I know all of you guys. Hyun joong often talks about you guys..”
“ oh.. you’re clothes design are very unique and I love them very much and how I wish that I could get it here in Korea..” minnie said.
“ well jung min ahh.. you’re wish has been granted because recently I’ve just open a new branch of boutique here in Korea for both men and women.”
“ jinja.. then I must visit it sometimes..”
“ aiiishh oppa’s… are you guys done.. I’m hungry….” I called out to them.
“ araso dongseng.. let’s go. Hear that you had a new car huh.. wanna show me which one is it..?”
“ araso.. let’s go girls.. oppa.. you’re driving..”
“ yeahh..”

I showed Pierre oppa my car and he was shocked as he said it’s soo expensive and I got it without spending a single won on it. After that, we all went to ss501’s favourite restaurant. Hyun joong sent me a message.

To : Kimmy
From : Hyun Joong oppa

Dongseng ahh.. follow our direction and we’ll go to our favourite place..
**********************************************************
To : Hyun Joong oppa


Aren’t you afraid that you’re fans going to see you…? Maybe we’ll get anti’s from everyone in an hour..
************************************************************************************

To : Kimmy
From : Hyun Joong oppa

Annio.. the place is empty.. as usual. We cleared off the whole restaurant. Just follow saengie and concentrate on the road okay…
**************

To : Hyun Joong oppa
From : Kimmy

Araso.. don’t be shocked when you see’s me catching up with saengie later. I’m a few cars behind him. Asked him not to slow down. Bye 
******************************************************************************************

I drove through the cars with high speed and saengie really did not slow down. Lucky Pierre oppa knows the direction to the restaurant but I could see that candy and joean are almost vomiting but they held onto it. I make it through eight cars with high speed then finally caught up with saengie and I drove to the side and we were on each other’s side. Hyun joong was shocked to see me beside them and so was saengie, minnie and maknae oppa. They didn’t think that I would catch up with them.

After a while, we reached the restaurant and we all got down. And Pierre oppa also reached the parking lot and he got down. Joean quickly ran towards him and fell onto him.

“ oppa.. you’re sister’s crazy. Did you see how she drove.. aiiishh..”
“ yeah.. dongseng ahh.. you’re going crazy huh..?”
“ annio.. it’s saengie’s fault.. he was way too fast so I caught up with him with that speed.. it was only 120 km/h..”
“ she’s lying… you mean 140km/h huh…??” candy was shouting as hyung joon oppa help her.
“ aiiishh fine… let’s go in I’m hungry.. oh yeah.. did you guys called kyu jong oppa..?”
“ yeah.. I called her just now and he says he’s on the way..”
“ thank you minnie oppa.. honey.. let’s go.. I’m hungry..”
“ alright baby.. so am I..”

Saengie held my hands and jung min was with angel, maknae with candy, hyun joong with yumi, Pierre with joean.

Saengie then whispered to my ears asking what was wrong with joean. I didn’t know what happen to her but she seems to be out of mood so we did not bother and we just let her be.

“ oh yeah baby.. kyu’s bringing someone along to dinner later…” saengie whispered to me.
“ really.. who is it..?”
“ he didn’t mention. I bet it’s because of that person he missed today’s outing.”
“ alright.. we’ll see later..”

We got into the restaurant and it was really empty. We then took out seats, me, saengie, joean, Pierre, minnie, angel. Then across it’s hyun joong, yumi, maknae, candy and the other two seats are for kyu jong and his friend. We ordered out drinks but we waited for kyu to arrive before we make our orders. Then suddenly the door opened and kyu was standing there with a girl beside him and kyu’s hand was over her shoulder.

enjoy..~~ sorry if there's any mistake here.. i kinda type it in a hurry.. XD