Im Young Saeng and he's Jung Min :)

Will Faith Come Between Us?

Chapter 2.

Angel’s POV

We were all at the airport the following Sunday, and we were all excited for our vacation as we all needed time to relax our mind from all those stress we faced.

“ Flight from Singapore to Korea, please proceed to the entrance..!”

“ Unnie’s, dongseng…let’s go so we can get some rest as soon as we’re in the plane. I’m exhausted from all these delays!”

We were in the plane after checking in.. I then noticed two guys sitting in the middle row.

“ Kim dongseng ahh.~~ look at that two guys, why do they even need shades and hoods at 1.30 in the morning..?? aiisshh..they’re soo weird.!” Kim look at me with a weird expression then look at both the guys

 

“ haha..unnie don’t worry, they won’t eat you up..hahaha.. Look at the one on the left, he’s soo fair and chubby with that dimples of his.. omo, he’s such a cuttie! And the one on the right is not bad too..don’t you think soo..? they’re hot!” kim whispered to me only loud enough for me to hear.

“Aisshhh… why do have such a dongseng which is obsessed with all the cute guys? He’s not even cute for god’s sake..but the one beside him is kinda hot even with shades on..XD” Kim gave me a glare which earns a light punch from me.

KIM’S POV

Both of us laughed and we all took our seats and when I look at our seat arrangement’s and I almost fainted. Seat arrangement’s from left to right,
Candy - Joean – Yumi – Angel – Kim – Chubby Guy – Hottie.

Angel was teasing me the whole time, first I was praising him then the next thing I knew I was sitting right beside him.. I was going to faint anytime now. We all settle down and put on our seatbelts and the flight begins. At first my heart was pumping and my face was a red as a tomato but then after a few minutes I calmed down,

“ Unnie ahh…this is going to be a verry long and boring flight it’s going to take 9 hours. The guy next to me’s not even talking to me or even look at me ever since we got in here
if this continues, I swear I’m going to be bored till death and remember to check out Joean unnie for me and if she’s not felling well as her to go to sleep or just think of this as a nightmare” I whispered to Angel but it was loud enough to let him hear everything. He suddenly faced me and took of his shades because the light in the plane has dimmed off as other passengers needed their rest, “you think I’m boring huh...?” he chuckled and I was blushing enough for him to see even in the dark.

“ Dongseng a… I bet you’re going to have fun in this trip..don’t you think so?? Im going to sleep now..wake me up when we’re arriving araso..?” Ahe quickly turn to the other side and fell asleep.

I then turn towards him and he the lamp light on top and I was blushing once again.. OMG…He’s soo cute when he smiles, that dimple of his is soo cute, I though to myself and I’m going to faint soon. I sunk into my seat and took a gulp of water from my bottle to calm myself down.

“Hi, I’m Heo Young Saeng, and this is my friend Park Jung Min.” “ annyong…!! Nice to meet you…omo you’re soo cute but your friend beside you is cuter when she’s asleep! I was blushing the whole time. “ You’re not planning to introduce youself to us huh.??” Both of them smiled.

“ annyong Heo Young Saeng and Prk Jung Min… I’m Kim and the four of the girls who are sleeping are my closest friend. Nice to meet you. Errmm.. im sorry for what I’ve said earlier, it’s not that you’re boring but im going to get bored if non of us talk or whatever” I was blushing and dared not look into that charming eyes of his.. “ YAH..!!! AM I INVINSIBLE OR WHAT..?” jung min yelled at us and earning shush from other passengers..we tried not to laugh too loud.. We continued chatting for an hour getting to know each other then we asked each other what’s the reason for us to be in this flight. I kept calling him Heo Young Saeng shii and his friend Park Jung Min shii and then said they hate formality so we decided to drop off with the formals and he told me to call him saengie and jung min told me to call him minnie as what their friends call them.

Saengie said he live’s in Korea but went to Singapore with Jung Min to settle some things. I told him “I’ve just graduated and wanted to have a vacation in Korea for maybe a month or soo… but I think me and my unnies are going to have a big problem around Seoul cause one of our dongseng there suddenly said that she’s going to have her exam soon so she can’t bring us out but luckily I can speak Korean language…” I smilled at my last sentence.

“ Soo you’re going to have a vacation there for a month, and you dongseng can’t bring you out…how sad.. here I’ll give you my Korean number soo you can contact me if you girls wanna go hang out some where and I’ll try my best to do it. Is that okay with you..? he smiled at me.

“I wanted to cried out in happiness that he gave me his number but I remain cool and thanked him. I’ll call you as soon as I get my Korea number”

 

“ Kim, here’s mine..don’t only call hyung call me too okay…I can help out too” he pouted and handed me a piece of paper..

 

“ okay okay, I’ll call both of you Is that okay now..hahaha..” he’s soo cute when he smiles and the other one is so cute when he pouts.. oh my…how am I going to tell unnies and dongseng that I was happily chatting away with two hot guys while they were seelping thinking of it make me laugh even happily.. another hour passed we were still chatting it was already 3am and there’s still 7 more hours to go till landing time.

 

I yawned and saengie laughed at me and told me to sleep and he’ll wake me up as soon as we’ve reached.

 

Jung Min was also yawning and said “ Hyung can I get a wake up call from you too..?” he said with a flirtatious tone and smirk before closing his eyes.

I laugh at Minnie and look at saengie.

“ thankx saengie, and I drifted off to a light sleep”



A/N Hii..that’s all for chapter two..sorry there’s only seangie in this chapter and a little of Minnie but I promise later down the road, all of them will be in all the chapters..XD how’s my second..is it still boring..?? if yes, I really need to work out on my story writing…haha..thankx for reading anyways..XD subscribe to my other story 'BETRAYED' also~~ <3