Is she okay~?

Will Faith Come Between Us?

“ Kimmy had and accident and loosing much blood.. we need to get there as fast as possible…”
“ WHAT… how did that happen…” yumi was shouting while angel and joean just stood there shocked.
“ it’s all your fault… you shouldn’t have left her earlier..” hyung joon said and they all ran off.

I drove as fast as I could and I was accusing myself for being stupid. I was worried about Kimmy as I’m afraid that something might happen to her. I did not understand by what the nurse had said earlier so I had to make sure of it myself. Moment later I reached the hospital and I rushed towards all of them.

The soon Pierre also came running to us. He was pale and kept asking what had happen to Kim.

The doctor came out and asked, “ who is Kimmy’s relative..?”
“ we’re her friends but she’s her cousin and he’s her brother..” minnie said pointing to both of them.
“ alright.. then you two come with me..”

Another doctor came out and said, “ she’s losing quiet a lot of blood. Who’s blood sign is b+??”
“ I am..” hyun joong said out loud and he followed the doctor away.

After 8 hours of emergency operation the doctors finally came out.

“ doctor.. how is she.. is she going to be okay..” I ran towards the doctor.
“ we’ve just help her thought a brain surgery and now she is still in a coma and when she wake up we might not be sure if she will remember anything. As many of these cases had happen only 3% of the patience will have their memory with them but she’s okay..”
“ doctor.. how did this happen? How did she get involved in this accident..?” hyung joon was asking lots of questions.
“ according to the police and witnesses, they said that a drunken driver was coming out from a junction and miss Kim happen to be there but instead of slowing down and turn, the drunken driver just went straight.” The doctor explained to us.
“ thank you doctor…. Can we see her now..?” Pierre asked.
“ alright but make sure to keep it down.” The doctor told us.
“ thank you doctor.” Minnie thanked the doctor.

“c’mon guys.. let’s go see dongseng..” hyun joong called out to us.

We walked into the ward and the moment I enter the room, tears filled my eyes and I could not control them from flowing. When kyu saw me, he walked over and hug me and comforting me. There were wires, hose, injections and everything going through Kimmy’s body. She was just laying there motionless with plug in everywhere. She could not breath with her own lungs but instead machines are helping her. There were cuts on her face, bruises everywhere and a scar bandaged over her neck. The scar was caused by shattered glass and it was deep and the doctors has to do some surgery to clear that off but it did not work. It left a hideous scar there and I could not think of what Kimmy will do once she see’s that. I wasn’t myself and I was crying and blaming myself for not taking of Kimmy like what I promised Pierre. I could see Pierre clutching his fist and was sobbing when he saw his sister laying there.

“ oppa… I’m sorry for not taking care of Kimmy…” I apologize to Pierre.
“ joean ahh.. it’s not you’re fault… stop blaming yourself.”
“ yeah joean.. it’s not your fault that Kimmy got into an accident..” kyu jong said holding my hands and an arm over my shoulder. The moment we went in candy ran towards Kimmy.

“ unnie.. please wake up.. you can’t throw us here and just sleep there.. we need you…” candy was crying and pleading.
“ candy.. don’t do that.. Kimmy won’t want to see you like that.” Hyung joon oppa comfort candy.
“ no.. I’ll call until unnie wakes up. Look at everything beside her. Machines are everywhere, needle on her hands, wires everywhere. How do you expect me to calm down when unnie is like that..?” candy was out of control.
“ dongseng.. please don’t be like that.. we’re all sad but we couldn’t do anything… we’ll just stay by Kimmy’s side..”
“ but..”
“ no but.. calm down…” angel yelled.

I could see that yumi, angel and candy was crying too. They were crying hardly because this is their first time seeing Kimmy this way. Especially angel and candy. They were the closest to her after me and they threat Kimmy as their real sisters. We stayed at the hospital until 9pm and it was the end of our time. No visitors after 9 and they only allow one visitor. We all wanted to stay back but we were not allow so only young saengie oppa stayed behind. He insist that he stay back as he was blaming himself for the accident.

“ young saeng hyung.. we’ll be back in the afternoon because in the morning we have to go to the radio station.. jung min, hyun joong and me. kyu hyung will be here in the morning..” hyung joon said.
“ araso.. you guys leave first. And send the girls back if possible.. I’m sorry hyung.. I did not take care of your sister..” saengie was apologizing to Pierre between sobs and saengie’s eyes were red from crying.
“ kwenchana saengie. It’s not your fault, stop blaming yourself. You can leave if you’re tired. Just give me a call.”
“ thank you hyung…” then saengie went back inside the room.

I stood at the glass window looking at Kimmy wondering when will she be awake. and saengie who was holding her hands. We went back and Pierre sent us home.


Hyun joong’s POV.
***************

A week went past and Kimmy was still under coma. The doctor tried several ways to help us but it did not do any further but Kimmy was able to breath by herself without machines. There’s sign showing that Kimmy’s recovering everyday. On Thursday, we were at DSP because hyung says he had something to announce. All of us were sitting in a circle.

“ hyung.. why did you call us here today. We have no schedules right..? we’re were half way sleeping.. why can’t you wait till later..?” jung min pouted. So was hyung joon.
“ the press conference was canceled last week and the president wanted to give a clear explanation to them. so the president’s idea was that you guys are going to help a mini concert for the charity next Saturday. Is that okay with you guys..??”
“ yeah hyung.. we’re okay with it… where is it held..?”
“ In Japan..”
“ WHAT..~~ NO…” all of us protested.
“ what..?? why no…?”
“ as you can see clearly.. Kimmy is still in the hospital how could you expect us to leave her..?” saengie said in anger.
“ fine.. then how bout in Korea then we’ll wait for Kimmy too recover then we’ll head to Japan..?”
“ aiiishh hyung… why didn’t you say early.. see.. saengie hyung is burning from anger.. so is hyun joong hyung..” kyu teased.
“ fine.. whatever.. if there’s nothing else I’m going back.. I need to sleep..” minnie said and hyung joon followed behind him. Then suddenly saengie’s phone rang.

“ yeboseyo candy… how is Kimmy doing…?”
“ oppa.. come quickly.. unnie just had a heart failure and she is now in the emergency room…”
“ how come.. I thought she’s recovering. I’ll be right there..”

“ hyung.. what happen..?” hyung joon asked.
“ yeah saengie what happen..??” I asked him.
“ we have to go to the hospital now… Kimmy just entered heart failure and she is in the emergency room now.”
“ WHAT..?? how did this happen.. isn’t she recovering…??” minnie said with wide eyes.
“ what are you guys waiting for now..??? I’ll driver you there..” manager hyung said.

We rushed to the hospital and we ran towards the girls.

“ CANDY…. WHAT HAPPEN..???” hyung joon shouted across the hall.
“ we don’t know. We came and visit unnie this morning and just an hour ago her heart stop beating.”
“ then why didn’t you call us immediately..?? and where is Pierre hyung..? you did not call him..?” saengie asked the girls.
“ we did not want to disturb you since you stayed up late last night but then she became much more serious so we need to call you. Pierre oppa is in Hong Kong right now, something came up and he had to settle it. He’s coming back tonight..”
“ aiiishh.. you girls are so….aiiishh.. how is she now…?” I asked them.
“ she’s still inside. The doctor came out just now and told us that Kimmy has got internal bleeding and they are currently looking for blood match. Non of us have the suitable blood
“ how did this happen.. I have the suitable blood. Can’t I donate it to her? No.. the doctor said you had just donated a week ago and you cant donate again. Unless someone’s blood is O.” yumi explained.
“ what.. why didn’t you girls say earlier. I am O and I can give my blood.” Saengie said.

He went to look for the doctor and left us behind. We waited for almost hours then the doctor came out and told us that Kimmy just had a heart surgery and she is fine now and there’s a high chance that she’ll be awake soon. We were happy when we heard that, we were cheering and we were soo happy that we rush into Kimmy’s room.

“ honey… please wake up… I know you’re awake…” saengie called out.
“ hyung… just sit and wait. She just had the surgery and she need’s her rest..” kyu said.

We all sat and waited and it was already 4. We were hungry so minnie and maknae went out to get some food. Candy and angel were asleep and there was me, saengie and yumi left awake. Kyu and joean went to get some drinks from the café. Then suddenly we say Kimmy’s hands moving and she seems to be awake.

“ oppa.. Kimmy’s awake… candy, angel.. wake up..” yumi called out.
“ honey… are you awake..??”
“ where am I..??” Kimmy asked the moment she woke up.
“ you’re at the hospital. You had a car accident a week ago and you just woke up from coma. How do you feel..?” yumi asked.
“ do you remember us..??” angel asked.
“ can you come closer…??” as angel moved forward looking at Kimmy then suddenly Kimmy hit angel on her head.
“ of course I remember you.. what do you expect..” we all laughed.
“ ouuchh.. that hurts.. the doctor said that there’s a high chance you’ll lost you’re memory.”
“ really… we’ll I’m not as weak as you think I am… and I still remember you…”

Kimmy’s POV.
************

I was finally awake from my beauty sleep and I even gave angel a knock on her head. It was a miracle that I could remember everyone of them. even the doctor said it was not an easy case as everyone had lost their memories other than the lucky one. I bet I’m one of the lucky one as I have so many people supporting me.

“ honey.. how do you feel…?? I’m sorry for what I did..” saengie came up to me.
“ it’s okay… I’m alright now… how are you and oppa..?? still fighting..??”
“ annio.. we’re cool.. but I’m still going to do what I said earlier…”
“ yeah.. we agreed already..”
“ thanks oppa.. where are the others..??”
“ they went to get some snacks.. wanna give them a surprise..???”
“ what are you thinking oppa..?”
“ you’ll see.. just continue sleeping until they came back.”

Then hyun joong oppa took out his phone and dialed minnie’s number and saengie called kyu.

“ come back now guys.. Kimmy’s heart just stop beating. The doctor claimed her heart failure and it could not be safe.”

Minnie’s Side.

“ ww…wwhh…whattt…! How did this happen.. we’ll be back soon..” then minnie hung up the phone and told hyung joon about that.

Same goes to kyu side. They all ran back to the hospital and ran towards Kimmy’s room.

“ unnie…..” candy went towards Kimmy and started crying.
“ is it true…?? You’re kidding right..?” minnie asked and tears already flooding his eyes.
“ I’m sorry minnie..” saengie said and kyu and maknae just stood there frozen don’t know what to say.

Kimmy’s POV.
************

“ SURPRISE..~~~~~” I jump up hugging minnie and candy.
“ WHAT..~~~~” minnie was shocked, so was maknae, kyu, joean and candy…
“ aww.. candy and joean… you love me so much..”
“ unnie.. how could you…???” candy hit me on my arm.
“ ouchh.. it hurts…”
“ oops.. I’m sorry…. How do you feel..?”
“ I’m okay… when can I get out from this place..?”
“ the doctor says that you and get out tomorrow..” saengie said.
“ jinja…. YESS..~~”
“ and manager hyung says we need to explain for the days press conference. He says to change it to charity concert… what do you think..??? or you want to stay with the old plan..?”
“ I think we’ll just stick to the old plan…”
“ then I’ll talk to hyung..” hyun joong said.
“ where Pierre oppa..?”
“ he’s on the way here.. he said he has got guest with him but he did not say who it was.” Joean said.

Then suddenly the door open and Pierre was standing there with another guy beside him. Joean and I stood there frozen. I was burning with anger suddenly as I did not understand why Pierre oppa bought him along...

“ why the heck are you here…???” joean asked him.
“ is that the way to treat your cousin huh…?” he said chuckling.
“ you are not my cousin. I don’t have any relationship with you.. Pierre oppa.. what’s wrong..?”
“ he said he was wrong and wanted to apologize to dongseng so I told him what happen and he says he want to visit.”

I did not say anything or even look at him. I just remain silence. Saengie was holding my hands and telling me to be strong and don’t worry as he will be there for me.

“ dongseng ahh.. how are you.. you’re changed so much since the last time I see you… it’s been years…”
“ don’t call me that. I’m not your dongseng anymore and I have got nothing to do with you. I’ve been doing great until you showed up.”
“ I know you are still mad at me but I’m here to say sorry. I left mom and dad two years ago and now they’re alone in Canada.”
“ why did you leave them..?? I thought you’re the best son among us.?? And aren’t you worry about the money and the company..??” I said coldly all of them kept in silence because they knew I was furious when it comes to my family matters.
“ annio.. I left them because I couldn’t stand them anymore. They were forcing me to do everything. They regretted what they said to you years ago and they are hoping to find you and apologize to you.”
“ why should I go back. If I go back maybe they’ll say much more horrible things to me. I don’t have such parents anymore.”
“ dongseng ah.. don’t be like that. Even though I hated them too but they are still our parents..” Pierre said to me patting my shoulders.
“ you weren’t there when they said those things. Joshua was there and he didn’t even say a single thing to support me but he just left me crying alone until you got back.” Tears were flowing from my eyes and I was shouting.
“ I did not know what to say..”
“ yea right.. that time you only cared about the money and the company and you did not dare to go against them. you’re worse than the beast. You don’t even care about your own sister and now you came back and started talking crap…” joean shouted at Joshua and kyu was holding her to calm her down.
“ so what if that happened. All of that are the past now and dad gave his company and his properties all to you already. I don’t have a single cents with me now.. once you go back and just sign on a stupid piece of paper 9.3 billion will be yours and the whole company will be under your name… I don’t get why you don’t want that…”
“ see… all you care is about the money. I was expecting you to come back to me as a big brother but I guess you made me disappointed. You wanted me to sign that stupid paper then after everything’s mine then I could share some to you right….??? Don’t ever dream about it. Even if I sign that stupid paper, i’m not going to give any to you. All you care is about money and not family.” After I finish my sentence, I felt something strike my heart. I was felling pain in my heart as if a needle just pierce through it. I held onto saengie and he sense something was wrong.

“ honey.. what happen to you.. are you okay..?” I wanted to reply him but then I passed out.

The last thing I heard was Pierre oppa pushing Joshua out from my door and the doctors came in and nothing else.

Hyun Joong’s side.
***************

“ doctor how is she…??” saengie asked the doctor.
“ she’s suffering from lack of oxygen in her brain, low blood pressure and a weak heart. She could not be over stressed or filled with anger. It might affect her heart then leads towards heart failure”
“ is there any way to cure it..?”
“ there is.. but it’s not available in Korea, she must be sent to Japan for treatment as it might be faster that way.”
“ then can we sent her there right away..?? money is not the problem. We can afford it as long as she could be cured.”
“ then I’ll help you do the procedures and send miss Kim there as soon as possible.”
“ alright. Thank you doctor.” Saengie thanks the doctor and walk towards Pierre to discuss with him.

***********************************************************************************************

Four days later Kimmy was sent to Japan and the girls could not follow her there. Yumi and angel had to return to Singapore for something and candy was having her test. Joean was left by her side and ss501 decided to follow them to Japan so they can get some rest too. For the past two days, they were busy on fan meetings, press conference and everything. They were exhausted. They took two weeks leave from manager and went to Japan with Kim.

The last time Pierre saw Kim was when she entered the surgery room. After that, he needs to get back to Canada because he got a call from his friend from the hospital saying that his dad was involved in a accident and is seriously injured so Pierre and Joshua went back to Canada. Candy got back to her studies when she heard that Kimmy is doing great and is attending the surgery. Same goes to yumi and angel, they were relief because ss501 and joean was there for Kimmy. Before Kimmy went for surgery, Pierre handed an enveloped to joean and asked her to pass it to Kimmy as soon as the surgery is over and pass it to her if it success.

“ here.. joean pass this to Kimmy after the surgery..”
“ what is this..??”
“ remember the house…?? you’re not going back to Singapore that soon. I’m going to leave you girls under the care of hyun joong and the guys.. and the house will be located near young saeng’s house..”
“ araso.. thanks oppa..” then Pierre left us.
 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------END--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I would love more comments and subscribers but somehow it's so little~~~ T_T aigoo~~~~ and Im sorry to update only now~~ I only have time now and I promist I'll update as soon as possible~~ <3 Comments are loved~~