I forgot the keys~

Will Faith Come Between Us?

Chapter 5~~

When saengie returned we all hopped into the van and they send me home.

“kimmy ahh.. were here..”
“ahh oppa, thank you for sending me home..”
“yah…how come you only call saengie oppa.?? What about us..?”
“ alright Minnie, I’ll call you oppa too okay…”
The others glared at me…
“ alright stop looking at me like that.. I’ll call you guys oppa to okay..”

We all got down as ss501 wanted to visit the apartment with me so they follow me down. I called angel unnie but she did not answer.. we were at the lobby by that time and I kept calling their phone but none of them pick up…

“aaaiiishhhh… oppa… I forgot the passcode to the door and none of my unnies are picking up my phone… guess you have to visit some other time… aiigoo.. I need to spend my night at the hotel again.. I’m gonna go broke..”
“ dongseng ah…. why are you soo careless…”
“ mianhe kyu oppa, I’m always like that…”
“ kimmy ahh..why don’t you spend the night at our dorm..?? if you don’t mind..”
“ Joonie oppa aa…. I don’t think that’s a good idea since you’re all idols.. I’ll be dead if your fans finds out and so does your manager.”
“aiishh… don’t worry we’ll just claim you as my cousin is that okay now…?
“ but Minnie ahh…”
“ no butss, get into the van now or we’ll gonna freeze to death..”
“ stop fighting over it guys… c’mon lets get into the car and head home.. I’m dead tired..”

Saengie pull my hand and walk towards the van they all push me into the van and they all got in. I was near the window and saengie was beside me, beside saengie was Minnie. Then in the middle was baby and joongie and in the passenger seat was kyu.

When we got in they were all tired and they all slowly fell asleep except for me and saengie. Minnie was sleeping with his eye pouch covering his eyes, ear plugs and blanket over him. The rest just slept comfortably.

I was almost asleep but then my phone buzz I opened it and found out that it was from saengie oppa. I looked at him with a weird expression. He’s just beside me why should he send me message when he can just talk to me straight.

“shhuusshh..” he then smiled at me then turned away..

From: Saengie
To: Kimmy
************
Kimmy ahh.. do you remember what I said about love at first sight?

To: Saengie
From: Kimmy
************
Yeah..what about it..? you wanna tell me who that lucky girl is..?

From: Saengie
To: Kimmy
************
Yeah… that lucky girl is…..
You.. I fell in love with you from the plane and from there onwards I told myself that I wanted to take care of you and to protect you from any harm.. you told me to confess to her so now I am doing it..
Kimberley… I Heo Young Saeng loves you and want you to be my girlfriend. Will you accept my confession..?
**************************************************************************************

After reading that my mind became blank and I was so happy that saengie was confessing to me. I was smiling to myself and then saengie nudge me on the shoulder and I look at him smiling.

“so, what’s your answer..? is that smile a yes or no..?: he whisper to me..

I did not answer him and I hugged him tightly and said “ what do you think?”
He did not reply he then pull away from me and cupped my face in his hands and then he slowly moved closer to me then his lips touched mine. We kissed a while then I moves away.

“ I love You oppa”
“ I love you too baby”

I moved over then I lay on saengie and putting my head on his shoulder and his hands around me hugging me. We fell asleep because the journey from my apartment to their dorm is one and a half hour.

“WE’RE HERE..!!!” Minnie was shouting and then he look at us with a smirk on his face.

We quickly got up and got out from the van. They were all down there except for hyun joong oppa. He was still sleeping in the car and no one can wake him up. So I tried my way again.

“ kim hyun joong, I’m an alien from outer space. Would you like to visit my spaceship..??”
“I would like to go…!!” I jumped away from there and all of us started laughing and he glared at us.
“YAH..dongseng ahh you’re mean.”
“we couldn’t wake you so we just had to do that..”

All of them help me carry my shopping bags to the lift. While waiting kyu, Minnie, baby and hyun joongie were fooling around leaving me and saengie behind them.

“ I thought you were going to wake hyung with the same way you wake me in the plane”
“ Hahaha oppa, if I do that wouldn’t you get jealous..??”
“ well, there’s a point there.”
“oppa, don’t worry, I won’t do that to anyone else except for you”
“ awww.. I’m soo happy… can you not call me oppa from now onwards. I’m already calling you baby.. shouldn’t you be calling me other names as well..?”
“what do you want me to call you..dear, honey, baby..??”
“ I think honey is better.. wouldn’t you think so..?”
“aiishh so cheesy.. araso.. let’s go honey…”

We went into the lift and then we arrived at the 15th floor and we went to the door and hyun joongie oppa open the door and led us in. When I went in, I was shocked because for 5 guys to live together the apartment should be in a mess but I was wrong.. it’s so clean.

“minnie ahh..!! you sure this is your houses..?? it’s soo clean..”
“ what do you think..? you want it to be in a dump when you arrive is it..?”
“annio.. just shocked..”
“ Hahaha..me and hyung joon shared a room, kyu and hyun joong hyung shared a room and saengie hyung has got a room to himself and an extra bed in his room you can sleep there if you want to..” Minnie said and gave me and saengie a wink..

“ alright.. I’ll sleep in there.. but I need to go downstairs to get some toiletries you guys go ahead and sleep first I’ll be back soon.”
“ I’ll go with you..” saengie said..

We went towards the door and then walk out. When the door closed behind us we started walking towards the lift then suddenly saengie help onto my hands. I look at him and he smiled.

“Baby from today onwards, I’m gonna hold onto your hand like this and never to let go.”
“aww, you’re so sweet” I kissed him on the cheeks.

We went down and we got a toothbrush then went back up. Saengie told me not to get toothpaste as I can use his, he have extra towels in his cupboard. So we only got toothbrush

“ I’m soo tired from today.. and then you bought soo many things again..”
“ yeah me too. You guys bought me a bunch of clothes and pants what can I do.. your driver thinks im a shopping maniac carrying 20 bags with me”
“ Hahaha.. do you like the hoodies I bought you..? the pants..?”
“ yeah I love it..thank you.” I then gave him a peck on the lips and the then turn away.

We held hand and went towards the door and when we enter saengie’s apartment then we saw all of them sitting on the sofa watching some program but when they saw us, from eyes locked onto the screen towards us.

“uurrmm baby, should we tell them.??
“ehhh honey I think it’s time that they know about this.. it’s weird having 10 pairs or eyes looking at us…”

They ran us up us and pull us towards the sofa. Me and saengie were looking at each other then towards them again, but we saw that Minnie was the only one continue watching the show since he already knew about us so he did not even bother.

“ speak up..!! since when..?” joongie asked
“ how did it happen..??” kyu asked..
“ and you kept a secret from us… how could you..??” asked baby
“ oh my. I’m going to have a headache now.. do you want it a secret or you want the whole world to know..? manager asked.

“hey guys… am I in a police department answering questions? Am I a criminal or a murdered.. stop asking me so many questions at once.. it’s giving me a headache. Honey you tell them, I’m going to bed..!” I stormed off leaving saengie behind answering them.

Few minutes later saengie came in to the room and sat beside me. I was sending messages to angel unnie that I forgot the passcode to the door so I’m sleeping over at my friends house and will be back by tomorrow.

“hey baby, what are you doing..?”
“nth.. just informing unnie that I’ll be here for the night.. did you answer all of it..?”
“yeaps… all of it except manager hyung’s question I want to know your answer first before giving my answer to hyung.”

Saengie move closer to me then hugged me from behind and started asking me questions. I stay in his arm while answering all of it.

“first of all, are you sure about our relationship..?”
“ yeah.. I trust you honey, and I’m confidence in our relationship. Why?”
“ well because baby, I’m an idol and after I speak up saying that you’re my girlfriend you’re going to have the same pressure as I do. Are you sure..?”
“ I can cope with that and I want to go through whatever we needs to”
“then we’ll be spending less time together since I need to go for fan-meetings and overseas and everything is that okay with you..??”
“ I’m okay if you go fan-meetings I can always wait back stage or just sit around at home till you get back and if you go overseas I can always follow you but go shopping when you’re busy can’t I..??” I was smiling when I thought of shopping.
“ I know what you’re thinking.. shopping again huh..? araso.. so you want our relationship to be open right..??”
“ yeah..but can you give me one week time, so I can explain everything to my unnies if no I guess I’ll be in trouble and one thing.. can you give me your time for next month on the March 12 – 19..??”
“ alright one week then.. why do you need me during that time..?? I think I’m free. Why..?”
“ but you have to ask manager oppa first before you leave okay..! do you want to go to Canada with me..?”
“ Canada why that far..? I’ll see what hyung says then maybe if he allows us to have a vacation then maybe I’ll get the boys to have a holiday with us too is that okay with you..?”
“ awww honey, you’re soo sweet.. inviting the boys too.. I’m alright with that.. I’ll be calling unnie too.. but not dongseng cause she’s going to have exams again.. i need to go visit my parent's since i haven't seen them for 2 years after the fight i had with my dad and it's their anniversary on the 15th..”
“ alright.. let's talk about it again.. baby ah.. do you have any idea what time is it..??” I shook my head and put my head to the back and onto his shoulder and his head lay on top of my head.
“well it’s 3am and I think we should get some sleep kays..”
“ alright..let’s sleep” saengie let me go and went to his bed. I look at him pouting then he look at me again giving me a questioned expression.
“what..?”
“ I was just beginning to like being in your arms and you let me go” I was pouting at him acting really sad.
“ aiigoo.. baby.. you are such a baby.. come here..”
“ I am your baby..” I smiled and walk to his bed and jumped onto is wide spread arms. He then hugged me from behind and then we fell asleep. I fell asleep on his bed with him hugging me.

In the morning I woke up due to my message tone. I woke up then saw the message reply from angel unnie. I did not bother and went back to bed but this time facing saengie. I stared at him then I brushed his hair aside and touched his cheeks. I was starring at him then I whispered “ I love you” then when I wanted to get up from bed saengie pulled me back to bed. I was shocked and there I was laying back to bed facing him.

“omo honey.. I thought that you’re still sleeping..?”
“ I am.. until I saw that someone was starring at me while I was sleeping.. and that’s it.. saying you love me and just walked away..!” he said pouting..
“ aiigoo honey.. you’re soo cheesy early in the morning and I’m having my Goosebumps. Alright honey I love you” then I gave him a kiss on the cheeks but he turn his head causing me to miss his cheeks and straight to his lips.

I quickly pulled away and I turned into tomato red. I quickly turn away covering my face. Still on the bed.

“wow you’re like a tomato.. otoke..? my baby is like a tomato” he then touched my face to calm me down.
“aiishh honey.. you’re soo mean” I stood up and went straight to the bathroom and clean up then shower and put on the sweater that saengie got me and my skinny jeans. I finished and went into the room and saengie was still sleeping I tried to wake him but couldn’t wake him.
“ HEO YOUNG SAENG.. for the last time if you don’t wake up I’m gonna leave without saying good bye..!” I was using my angry tone. I wanted to pinch his cheeks but he pulled me onto him and hugged me tightly.
“ I’m awake now.. don’t you dare to leave me.. you do love me don’t you..? you’re wearing everything I bought for you..”
“yeah yeah.. whatever you say.. c’mon get up.. I wanna go get breakfast.. I’m hungry..”
“araso araso.. you’re like hyung.. always hungry..”

I was sitting on the sofa with Minnie, baby and kyu oppa. They’re soo early but manager oppa need to attend a meeting so he left first. Next to come was saengie, he came out with black singlet, while jacket and white pants. He then pushed Minnie away from my side and sit beside me putting his arms around me, his other hand fixing his hair. I look at him then decided to help him do it. I was helping him with his hair while he just relax beside me.
“ yah oppa ahh.. you forgot our bets huh.??” I asked minnie while doing saengie’s hair..
“baby, your having bet’s with Minnie huh..? I bet you won right..?”
“ yeah honey.. thanks to you I won..”
“ huh..? me??”

“ yeah hyung.. because of you the three of us lost…” kyu, baby and Minnie were pouting.
“wow..what happen..”

“I’m done.. now turn around honey..”
“ just now before you came out Minnie oppa came and sat beside me then kyu and baby oppa came out and both of them made a bet saying that you’ll probably just sit on my other side leaving Minnie beside me then Minnie joined the fun saying that you’ll be on my other side and he’s still going to be on my side and we bet for morning's breakfast. Then I told them you’ll probably push Minnie oppa away and sit beside me.. and then now we won and we’re getting free breakfast from them.. alright I’m done..” i was breathless as i said all that at once.

Saengie turn back giving me a smile, “ so we’re getting free breakfast..?”
“yeaps.. and I include hyun joong oppa too since he’s not here yet so he's with us so the three of us are getting free breakfast today..”
“ahh baby..i love you soo much..”
Both of us stood up at bow 90 degrees and said “ thank you mal hee~~hee~~, thank you baby joon, thank you kyu”

“wow.. what’s with the early fun without me.” We turn around and there hyun joong oppa was standing there confused.
I ran to him and told him what happen.
“ aiiishh dongseng ahh… It feels great having you here.. FREE FOOD..!! let’s go..”

“wait…before we go out.. I have something to do first.. everyone sit..!! honey..come with me..” we went into saengie’s room and we took a few bag out with us. I set everything down.

“Kyu Jong oppa.. here you go..” I handed him the big present.
“ Hyun Joong oppa, here you go” I handed him a box..
“ baby oppa, here..” I gave him a small box
“ MINNIE OPPA..!!! I shouted giving him a fright and I smiled. “here’s your’s”I handed him a quarter of my size present”
“ and honey.. here’s yours…” I put everything in the precious moment’s box wrapped it and hand it to him.

“wow…what happen…?? How come you gave us present’s suddenly..?”
“ahh kyu oppa, I just want to thank you all for all those stuffs you bought for me yesterday… khamsahamnida.. c’mon open up”

“wow.. kimmy ahh stand up…!” I stood up and Kyu put the teddy beside me and look at me with o.o expression.
“ thank you kimmy dongseng… how did you know that I’ve always wanted this..?the the key chain it’s pretty..” baby thanked me
“I didn’t.. I just bought it and think that you’ll like it”
“ I do.. thanks kimmy..”
“ see guys… I’m starting to like kimmy.. see what she got me.. not a MAL but a unicorn…”
“but there’s a carrot beside it.. you’re still a MAL. Right kimmy…?”
“yeah hyun joong hyung.. you’re right..XD” kyu joined in..
“ your next hyun joong oppa”
“ alien merchandize..!!! I love it…thank you soo much kimmy..”
“honey you’re next..”

He opened it, “baby.. the box itself is already pretty.. wow I love the note book it’s soo nice and cool.. silver lines and pen for me to write my own songs… I love it.. thank you baby..”
“you’re missing something didn’t you..” he look into the box and then open it then found the necklace there. He took it out and admire it.
“ baby..”
“hmmm..?”
“what were you thinking when you bought this..?”
“ermmm it’s pretty so I just bought it.”
“ are we together yet when we bought it..??”
“ no.. why you ask..?”
He then took the heart in his hands and turn it around and push a tiny silver pole away and the heart came into two pieces and so did the diamond.

“omo.. saengie.. how did you know that..? I didn’t even notice that…”
“ this means faith.. for us to be couples” he then took the box and remove the cloth and behind it was another necklace. He took half the heart and put it onto the necklace and he turned me over and put it on me. I was soo happy that time I did not know what to do. I did the same thing to him and put the necklace over him.

“eehhemmm.. I think we need a pop corn for this..”
“aiishh.. hyung joon would you shut up..!! see we missed the kissing scene all thanks to you..!”
“yah mal.. I didn’t know okay..”
Both of them started fighting and blaming each other..

Me and saengie quickly look away and took our things and bring it back to the room.

We came out and told everyone to get going. We’re hungry... In the van, me and saengie was at the usuals, way back and me in saengie’s embraced and ignoring everyone.

“ baby… gimme your hands”
“ why..?? here..” I asked while holding up my hands infront of him.
He did not say anything then he slipped a ring onto my finger.
“honey… it fit’s perfectly.. how do you know my size..??”
“I didn’t I just bought it.. see I told you it’s faith right…”
“ honey… I love it… it’s the one I saw earlier at the shop… you bought it.. but when..??”
“ the time when you were busy eating you burger..”
“ahh that time.. where’s your’s..??”
He handed me the box and I took the ring our from it and push it into his finger.

My head was on saengie’s chest and admiring the rings on our hand. I look up at met saengie’s eyes.

“honey.. I love you”
“I love you too baby..” we then kissed..

“YESSSHHH..!!!! finally… the kissed we’ve been waiting for..” Minnie and baby said while hugging each other in happiness.

“YAH YOU MAL..CANT YOU BE QUIET…” saengie scold back then all of them started fighting again… We sat there laughing through out the whole journey


End~~~

Next chapter’s coming soon..XD
I think..

Love Kim.