Do you believe in First Love?

Will Faith Come Between Us?

“Yes, we’re here..!! finally” candy and joean were shouting from happiness and thanked god that they are finally on land.

“unnie, im hungry, wanna get something to eat..?? c’mon, let’s go out for lunch..” I asked Angel.


“dongseng ahh.. we just got off the plane and now you want to go out already, I’m tired…” she pouted.


“ ANGEL UNNIE..!!! I wanna go eatt…plleeasshh…” again with the puppy eyes.


“YAH..!! What’s with the shouting..?? alright alright.!!let’s go…we’ll bring Candy out too soo she can lead us to a good restaurant..following you direction might get us lost..!”


“what…!! I came to Korea last year and you think that I’m gonna get lost….araso araso….let’s goo…I’m starving…!!”


Candy’s apartment was too comfy so Yumi’s too lazy to follow so she just lay around so there’s only four of us going out. We were heading to a famous restaurant in Korea and luckily for me and candy since we can speak korea very well as for angel, she can only understands a little but can’t read Korean words but Joean know nothing about the language.

“ MY TREAT EVERYONE..! ORDER UP” candy was shouting and everyone was shushing her…

“oooo….dongseng aa…you treating us.. since when are you soo kind to your unnies? Tell us, what do you want us to do or get you anything you want…??” I said while giving her a smile.

“errmmm unnie ahh…it’s not that everytime im treating you girls means that I have something in mind. I’m just sorry that I cant accompany you because I’m going to have my exams next week so this is my treat of apologies.

“hahahaha…your kim unnie was just kidding. We know you’re busy but we have kim don’t we, she speaks and understands Korean and even reads them so we won’t get lost that easily,” right girls?

“ Joean ahh.. it’s a miracle that we won’t get lost with Kim’s direction…”

*pouts* “I am good in them okay..! we can always call candy if we do get lost in the jungle..!! can you trust me now..?”

Kimmy’s POV

Oh yeahh…saying of call I need to get a new korea number. It’s impossible to use my Singapore line here, I’m gonna go broke if I use my line here.. I’ll get it later then..


“candy, do you know where to get new numbers..??”

Candy nodded and then she paid up for our lunch and lead us to get new numbers. We got 4 new numbers and one for yumi too as we know she won’t live without making a single call a day…

We were all tired from our lunch and getting new numbers so we just went back to candy’s apartment.

Candy’s POV

“Unnie, we’re home..”


“yesss, you girls are back…! Guess what, I was watching a korea music program and I think it was called Music Bank and I saw five hotties. Omo, they’re soo cool… especially the one with short hair and I think it’s their leader as he was speaking through out the whole interview and also mention his lead in the group….”


“oh my god unnie you’re only here for 3 hours and you’re obsessed with Korean boy band already..?? who are they..?"


“errmmm I think they’re called Double S Oh Gong IL”

 

“aaaiiiiissshhh..they were on the chart..??? what did they get…??? Aiiishhh…seee girls…I missed them in the program.. now I have to watch for repeats,” I was pouting and sad that I missed my favourite boy band especially I missed how their maknae performed..


“they got 1st for their song Love Like This..!! and they dance was way awesome that those Singaporean guys..! Kimmy ahh.. thank you for coming to korea… I’m starting to love it here…” Yumi was so happy.

Kim was shaking her head then they return to their rooms and start to unpack their things.


I’m soo tired from everything today… from sitting on the plane for 10 whole hours and sleeping for only half the flight and chatting with my new friends..*NEW FRIENDS*

Omo…I forgot about it..!! I quickly change my cards and started looking for the number’s saengie and Minnie gave me in the plane and I found them in my purse. Thank god..

At saengie’s side…

I’ve been waiting for her call ever since we got down the plane..what’s wrong with me, why do I worry soo much..?

“hyung..! what are you thinking about..??” hyung joon asked in curious and his big eyes looking at saengie.


“ermm..nothing..”

 

“awww hyung, c’mon share share…I wanna know too..”

 

“YAH KIM HYUNG JOON! WHY ARE YOU BOTHERING HYUNG..!!” Jung Min shouted from the door which made hyung joon pouting at saengie hinting saengie to answer jung min back but instead he joined jung min and said “ yah..stop bothering me..!” he chuckled and went into his room leaving hyung joon jaws open and eyes wide with curiosity.
 

*knock* *knock*
 

 

“come in, it’s open…”

 

“hyung, I know what you were thinking just now.. we just got off the plane and it’s impossible that dongseng will call us immediately since she doesn’t have a Korea number yet so give her some time kays..”

 

“wow…since when did our mal became kind hearted..?? hee~~ hee~~”
 

“YAH HEO YOUNG SAENG..!!! I’m being kind and you’re still making fun off me…aiishh…let’s make a bet and see who’s kimmy going to call first…since both of us gave her the number and she’s going to call one person first so let’s bet if she calls me first then you’ll be treating us dinner and if she call’s me first then I’m I’ll treat everyone dinner..!! fair..?
 

“fair”
 

Saengie was waiting for her call till the afternoon and jung min was playing with his phone and checking his phone every minute just incase kim call’s him first.
 

 

“YAH YOU TWO..!! would you stop checking your phone for 5 minutes…you’re phone’s gonna die soon if you continue playing with it…c’mon lets go out…I’m hungry”
 

 

“araso hyun joong hyung..! I’m hungry too” kyu jong said in a begging tone
 

 

“alright lets go go go…” jung min and hyung joon were jumping up and down happily
 

 

They all jumped into their van and hyun joong asked their driver to drive them to their favourite restaurant.
 

*ring* *ring* *ring*
 

Unknown number..who might it be..? saengie thought in his mind then he picked it up.
 

“hello, who’s this..?”

 

“yay…saengie you picked up… I was scared that you wouldn’t pick up my call since it’s a unknown number to you sorry to call at this time but I just got my number anyways here’s my number remember to save if kays…”

 

“oohhh hii kimmy, hold on”

 

Saengie put his fingers over to his phone covering his speaker and said, “ hey guys, keep it down, I’m on the phone. And oh yeah… later order as much as you want…it’s mal’s treat..” he then look at jung min and smirked at him but jung min’s jaw was wide open. He push through and snatch saengie’s phone from his hand.

“YAH KIMMY DONGSENG..!! why didn’t you call me first… I lost to young saeng hyung in a bet saying who you would call first..!!”

 

“aannyong Minnie, hahahaha.. why did you even bet with him..? and I did call you only that you didn’t answer so I just called saengie..so what did you lost to him..?" Kimmy said chuckling.
 

“aiishh…I’m going to treat everyone dinner..” jung min pouted on the otherside of the phone.
 

“GIMME THAT BACK..!”

 

Saengie snatched the phone back from jung min.
Jung Min jump back to his seat and look for his phone then he found two miss calls from kim.

 

“aiishhh….stupid me..!! now I’m going to spend a few thousand on you heavy eaters again..!!”
 

“kimmy ahh…we’re going to get our dinner now, would you want to come join us..tell me your address and we’ll go pick you up kays..”

 

“ohh..really, I head from minnie that it’s his treat.. of course I would want to join you but my unnie’s are asleep so I’m just going to go on my own is that okay with you being with a girl..?”

 

“ahh kwenchana…are you okay with a few guys..??

 

“okay..i’ll text you my address and I’ll be down in a few minutes”

 

“araso, I’ll be there soon”
 

 

At kimmy’s side..
 

*knock*
 

“unnie, unnie, angel unnie, wake up..! I’m going out for dinner with my friend for a while so I’ll remember the pass code to the door so don’t worry okays…I’ll call you as soon and I’m on the way..”

 

“wait dongseng.. since when you have Korean friends with you..?”

 

“aahh…it’s the two guys from the plane earlier and they’re treating so I’m going out okay..”

 

“wow you are quick…alrite, get home safely okays…”

 

AT THE OTHER SIDE.

 

“ YAH YOU TWO..!! who’s kimmy? Hyun Joong asked.

 

“oohh it’s a girl we met earlier in the plane and we made friends and chatted with each other and I just invited her to dinner is that okay with you guys..?”

 

“ YAY HYUNG..!! dongseng’s coming..??

 

“yes mal, kimmy’s coming and help me pass my phone to our driver. It’s kimmy’s address and we’re going to pick her up now..”

 

“ ehh… since when is our mal that friendly.. is she pretty..?? how old is she..?”

 

“ slow down maknae… you’ll see when we pick her up then you can judge whether she’s pretty or not..”
 

5 minutes later saengie’s van arrived at kimmy’s apartment and saengie and minnie got down to meet kimmy.
 

“annyong dongseng…. You look pretty…!!” Minnie hugged kimmy and she was shocked then she put her hand over jung min’s head and on her owns.

 

“ minnie ahh…you’re not sick..what’s wrong with you. I’m only in jeans and t-shirt and a sport shoes… annyong saengie..where are we going..?”

 

“ talk later let get into the car first then I’ll tell you where we’re going..”
 

At hyun joong’s side..
 

“what the..what’s wrong with mal..? he seldom hugs a girl other than his own sister… and wow that girl is pretty… no wonder they are soo happy when she called”

 

“yeahh..she is pretty, and hyung is keeping her to himself only..!”

 

Kimmy’s POV.
 

 

“Minnie it’s your treat so I’ll eat as much as I can and the most expensive food there is..!!”

 

“kimmy ahh… don’t worry..even if you don’t eat me and hyung are going to stuff you with food..look at you..with that skinny jeans and t-shirt of your’s you look soo skinny but luckily you have great body shape..”

 

“awww..thank you Minnie.. see at least I had got body shape right saengie..” I said while pinching minnie’s cheeks.

 

“yeah you look great but you have to eat more okay..!”

 

“araso araso, although I just ate just now but I’m hungry can we leave now..” I was begging again with my puppy eyes and baby voice.
 

“oh my…that tone again… wait..where’s your unnie..? especially the one who sat beside you..where is she..?

 

“ahh angel unnie..? they’re asleep..”

 

“what..! they slept for 10 whole hours and they are sleeping again.. can’t you wake them with the tone you wake saengie hyung earlier..”

 

“they’re girls Minnie and they don’t fall for that trick okay.. and stop saying that, see, saengie’s blushing already..”
We both laugh and saengie laughed also.


Saengie lead us to the van and I suddenly stood there shocking as I saw three other guys leaning against the van. I then pull onto saengie’s sleeves and he look at me and then smiled again with his dimple’s showing. At that moment I almost faint but I held onto it.

“errrmm saengie..you didn’t tell me that there’s three other guys… ? aiishh see I’m wearing soo plain and I’m soo embarrassed..”
 

“annio..you look great and they are my best friends and we live together so they are also here. Here, let me introduce you to them..”
 

“ here’s Hyun Joong the eldest, Kyu Jong and there’s Hyung Joon the youngest also the maknae”
 

“annyong haseyo, I’m hyun joong the leader. Nice to meet you”

 

“annyong haseyo, I’m Kyu Jong the middle one, nice to meet you” he greeted with a 90 degrees bow

 

“annyong haseyo, I’m Hyung Joon, the maknae nice to meet you” he flashed me with his smile showing his perfect while teeth.
 

“ ahhh annyong haseyo, I’m kim from Singapore nice to meet you”
 

“can we go now, I’m hungry” Minnie pleaded
 

 

“alright alright let’s go..it’s cold and kimmy ahh… why didn’t you bring your jacket down with you.. here have mine,” saengie took out his jacket and put it on me,

 

“all it’s okay I’m okay”

 

“no you’re not okay..see your hands are cold”

 

“alright alright, I didn’t bring it because I forgot to pack my jacket with me I’m going to get it soon at the mall or anywhere..”

 

“aiishh..why are you soo careless, we’re going to the mall later and get you one okay. Keep your hand in the pocket and keep it warm okay..”

 

“Araso, you’re like my mum..”
 

“yah you two..stop the lovey dovey and get in now.. hyung’s hungry..” Minnie called out..


We then got into the van and I was curious about something so I asked them a few questions.

“errrmmm hyun joong shi, can I ask you guys a few question..? if you don’t wanna answer it’s fine with me,”

 

“Hahaha..kim shi..it’s okay talk to us comfortably and don’t think of us like those scary dudes. What is it you wanna ask us..?”

 

“ahaha..errmm first of call call me kimmy like how saengie and Minnie does cause I feel weird people calling me kim and call me dongseng too cause I don’t really like formals..”

 

“ahhh..great now we can call you kimmy, call me maknae or baby since im the youngest and you can call hyun joong joongie and kyu as kyu”

 

“alright, joongie, first of all I wanted to ask what is that you said you were the leader are you guys in a band or something..??”

 

“ wow you don’t know us..? we’re soo popular. All no wonder you can talk to me and saengie hyung soo comfortable earlier in the plane you don’t know us do you..?

 

I turn my head from left to right and a questioning expression.
 

“ahh we’re double S Oh Gong Il, a Korean boy band” saengie said

 

“WHAT..!!! Double S Oh Gong Il??? My dongseng love’s you guys soo much and you guys we’re in music bank live just now… and you got first.. I must be dreaming…”


“ooouuchhhh..!!! MINNIE..!! what was that for..?” I was caressing my checks as Minnie pinch me just now

 

“ohhh I was just helping you to make sure that you’re no dreaming…and yeah we are the Korean most hottest boy band ever..”

 

“ohh..that explains it..you guys are hot..!” I was smiling
 

“now you know us… don’t tell anyone you went out with us or you’re gonna be in big trouble..” joongie said

 

“how come..?? lemme guess I’ll get anti’s form everywhere right.. but that’s not the problem.. the problem is I’m gonna be killed by Candy my dongseng..she loves you guys soooo much especially you baby… she was crying when she missed you guys earlier this afternoon in music bank..”
 

“ahh jinja… do you have a picture of her..?? maybe if I sees her in any fan meeting I might recognize her and treat her better.. Hahaha..” baby said then everyone started laughing..

I show baby my phone and show them my unnies and candy.

 

They were shocked from how we look because we look almost like each other because we were as close as other people like sisters that’s why.
 

After our dinner Minnie went and pay up for the meal..
 

When I saw the amount my eyes almost dropped out from my head. We spent 80,000 won(apprx $80) for a meal. My stomach are almost bursting because saengie and Minnie kept feeding me with different kinds of food on the menu.
 

“wanna go to the mall..?” saengie asked everyone

 

“what for..?” joongie asked as he said he was tired.

 

“can’t you see that kimmy dongseng did not have her jacket with her and I’m freezing..! she left her’s and did not pack any thick cloths into her luggage.

 

“fine fine, let’s go before it close.”

 

“See saengie…I said you were cold but you insist that you lend me your jacket..if you fall sick I’ll be very sorry to your fans. I bet you had lot’s of fans huh..?? I was laughing

 

“ I get sick is better than you getting sick.. and I have lot’s of fans you know.. I bet you’re one of them right..”

 

“ fine you win, I’m your fan and I love you the most happy now..?
 

“heeyyy… how bout us..?? are you forgetting about us..??”

 

“alright I love you guys.. are you happy now..??

 

“yay..hahahha”
 

Joongie got his phone and started dialing some numbers.

 

“annyong hyung ahh… we’re going to the mall can you clear off the mall, we kinda have visitors with us. Alright kamsahamnida hyung we’ll be back in a few hours”

 

“joongie, you cleared out the mall..! is that even legal..? and how could you do it when everyone’s shopping half way..?”

 

“it’s easy, our manager will talk to the boss of the mall and then they’ll explain to everyone and in no time the mall will be empty.” He said while chuckling

 

“I bet you haven’y gone to an empty mall have you..?

 

“no saengie I have not..!”
 

We arrived at the mall and luckily I brought my money with me.
 

We went into a shop which sells jackets and all kind of thick clothes with different design.
 

“kimmy ahh…take whatever you want okays..!”

“minnie ahh..as you can see I’ve just reach and I can only afford 4 to 5 pieces only”

 

“all really it’s okay, we have money we can lend you, can you buy more now..??”

 

“fine Minnie…I’ll get more..since you guys are artist, you have getter taste in cloths than us, mind helping me out?”


“again with the puppy eyes huh..? alright we’ll help you with that..” saengie said.
 

“here try these. Here take this, here, here, here…”the guys said while handing me a few clothes and a few means more than 10 pieces..
 

“guysss…. Stop..i’ve got enough..i’ll go try it on then she you guys then if you think it’s not right then you can give some some more okay…”
 

I went into the room and change to my first one that saengie gave me.
 

I came out and showed it to them and the five of them were standing outside like judges.
 

“this looks great,” saengie said

 

“it’s okay..,” joongie said

 

“it’s perfect,” baby said,

 

“it fits greatly,” minnie said

 

“ pass” kyu said..
 

After 10 trials I was tired and it all look great and my money was just enough to pay for it. When I went to the pay up for the clothes I bought which was 15 pieces, 8 pairs of hoodies saengie chose for me, 2 from Minnie, 2 from baby, 2 from kyu and 1 from leader.
 

When I went the counter there’s no one standing there..
 

Then Minnie suddenly jump behind the counter and gave me a fright.

 

“Minnie why are you in there. You’re not suppose to go in there.. get out..”

 

“well dongseng ahh..i am the boss of this shop so I have the rights to be here without any permission,” he smirked
 

I then look at the boys and they were all laughing and shouted surprise…
 

“wow.. you are the shop owner..??

 

“yeahh… here hand me your clothes..”

 

He put it all onto the bag and handed it to me.
 

“thanks Minnie, how much is it..?”

 

“hmm let me see, guess what.. today’s free day, you can have the clothes for free..”

 

“MINNIE..!!! cmon I cant accept all these clothes…it’s too costly especially saengie, he gave me 8 of these..”

 

“hahaha..it’s fine kimmy, think of it as a gift from us okay…”

 

“noo..”

 

“we said yes or else we’re not going to send you home.”

 

“but,

 

“no butts, we insist..”

 

“alright alright..thank you soo much…”


“saengie ahh…thank you soo much..i bet im going to be in trouble when I get home, unnie’s going to be asking lots of questions..”

 

“call me oppa from now on okay… and don’t worry about them… we’ll be going up your apartment anyways since you said you candy dongseng loves us soo much and she cried because she missed out performance maybe we can she her one live later,”

 

“what..really… is it okay for you manager..?? will it get you into trouble..?”

 

“annio kimmy ahh… don’t worry, we’ve inform our manager and he said it’s okay and be careful not to get caught by fans or reporters.” Joongie said comforting me and answering all my questions.
 

“thanks saengie… oucchh..what… I said thanks and earn a pinch from you..?”

 

“what.. I said call me oppa from now on okay..”

 

“alright…thank you oppa..happy..??”

 

“that’s better…”he was smiling again…
 

We enter the levi’s store next because I really need a few jeans.


I love skinny jeans so I got a few and tried it on. I check my self out in the mirror before going out making sure that I look good in it.
 

“oppa oppa… how does this look..??” I showed saengie and turn a round showing him fully.

 

“wow kimmy, you look great…”

 

“yeah kimmy you should get more of it” kyu said giving me a smile.

 

“really..” i walk towards the mirror pulling saengie’s sleeves with me.

 

“oppa..otoke..? I think I’m fat..!!” seee I turn to the side and then pose a few posses. “aiishh you guys fed me too much food just now… I think I have to go on a diet..i look huge..”

 

“ kimmy..if you dare to go on a diet I tell you, I’m not going to talk to you anymore..!! you look prefect okay…” Minnie said behind me..

 

“yeahh kimmy ahh.. you look perfect..what size are you..? get more of these kind okay..you look great.” Baby said and kyu and joongie agreed with that.

 

“what do you think oppa..?” I look at saengie and he flashed me a dimple smile and showing his approval and agreement of skinny jeans.
 

“alright… my size is 23.. can you help me get a few..?? thanks..” I called Minnie help me get a few and the return to me bring me 3sets of pants and I took it and look at it then said, “ Minnie ahh..you are good in choosing clothes and pants.. these look great..”
 

“alright lets go guys…it’s getting late..” joongie said and gave me a smile.

 

“alright right after I pay for these pants..”

 

“I walk to the counter than the sales girl handed me the bag and when I asked how much is it she said it’s already paid for.
I was shocked and look at Minnie thinking that it was him again.. he shake his head saying it’s not him, I turn to saengie and he then look at me and smiled.
 

“oppa..why did you do that..?? you know Levi’s jean is expensive and you paid for it again..??”

 

“Hahaha..i know you love it, so does hyun joong hyung soo we both shared the money and both of us paid for you is that okay now..??”

 

“noo it’s not okay…! There’s 8 pairs of jeans here and it cost more than what you could think off..”

 

“it’s okay…I didn’t get to buy you clothes just now and I bought one only so I bought you pants is that okay now..??”
 

“alright..i wanna go home now… in case if I goes to another shop then you guys are getting me stuffs again..” I smiled and they all agreed and we went to the exit.
 

Kyu, baby and saengie helped me carry the clothes and saengie and joongie help me carry the pants. They said it’s not good for a girl to carry all these things but when I ask them the reason why then they said I could go shorted..We all laugh when we heard joongie said that.

“waitt…I forgot I have to get something..wait for me here guys.. do not follow me kays..i don’t want you to pay for me again..i feel bad for spending soo much of your money… saengie, can you follow me. I’m afraid of getting lost in an empty mall…”
 

“they waited for me at the near by starbucks while me and saengie went to the shop.



At kyu’s side..
 

“hyung… what do you think of her..? she don’t look like any of the fan girls we’ve met…”

 

“kyu ahh… she’s kind and sweet. Aaiishh…my wallet’s going empty but worthit…”

 

“ I wonder what kimmy want’s to buy.. she don’t want us going with her maybe it’s something personal…” baby said then they complain what was taking them soo long.
 

“ I’m hungry..wanna get something to eat..??” joongie ask the three of them..

 

“ sure hyung.. but you just ate just now and you’re hungry again.. I wonder how do you store all the food in you without being fat..” kyu was complaining as his leader wants to eat again.

“yeboseyo hyung… we’re going to mc’s to get some food… look for us there okay..”

 

“ alright but I thought you guys just ate..?”

 

“ ahh…hyun joong hyung’s hungry again so we need to get some food for him before he faints..”

 

“ alright.. I’ll go over as soon as dongseng finishes her shopping..”

 

“ yahhh park jung min will you be quick..i’m hungry.. aiishh araso araso..i’m coming..bye hyung.. he’s shouting at me already..”


“who was that..??”

 

“ahh..its jung Minnie, he said they going over to Mc’s to get some food and told us to look for them there..”

 

“wow..they sure are heavy eaters, he just finish their dinner two hours ago and now they’re getting food again..?”

 

“ yeapp… its hyun joong hyun who was hungry… so they are just following him.. look at me.. because of him I’m getting fats all over me..”

 

“ annio oppa, you look skinny but that face of your’s look soo chubby”
 

She put her hands over and pinch my cheeks light then I took her hands and pull her over and hugged her. She was shocked at first but she returned my hug.
 

“ oppa, what’s wrong with you..?? you’re hugging me..? am I dreaming or what..??”

 

“ nope kimmy ahh, your in reality. What..?? is it weird for an idol like me to hug a girl..?? kimmy ahh.. do you believe in love at first sight..?”

 

“I do.. and it’s not weird… yes.. I believe in love at first sight why..??”

 

“ ahh..because it’s happening to me now..”

 

“wow really.. who is that lucky girl to have you..?” kimmy said in a sad tone but made herself seem more happy and curious.

 

“ I met her not too long ago and I have a feeling towards her already but do not know what to do. Kimmy ahh you’re a girl what do you think I should do..?

 

“ confess to her of course. Tell her what you think and you never know that she’ll accept you as she feels the same for you..”

 

“really.. thank you kimmy.. oh yeah what is it that you wanted to get..?”

 

“ohh here lets go in here… im wanting to get some gifts for my friends so I called you to accompany me here..”
 

Im my mind, I was going to get the boys some gifts as a thank you gift as for Kyu, I bought half my size teddy bear with a heart with thank you sign on it, as for joongie, I bought him a sets of alien merchandize and a soft toy heart tow pillow saying thank you, for baby, I bought him a music box which it’s manually turning the handle to let out a soft melody and also a small heart key chain, and Minnie, I bought him a unicorn, a quarter my size and a carrot and saengie I bought him a music note book with black papers and silver lines for him to write his music notes, a silver pen and a heart necklace with a small diamond in between the two hearts.
 

I quickly went and pay for the things. I was having a hard time carrying the things, cause I told the lady to wrap up everything including the bear too.. While saengie was roaming around the store I was done and then on our way out something caught my eyes.
 

I was starring at the couple ring for a while because it’s too beautiful. It’s two hearts with stats in between them and you have to put them together to make it complete because it is divided into half for couples. It’s made out of complete silver and there are little diamonds on the heart. I was starring at it when saengie brought me out from my thoughts.
 

“what are you looking at..??”

 

“ahhh.. nothing.. it’s jus that these rings are pretty.. c’mon lets go..”

 

“ ohh alright.. can you bring the things back for me… I have to go to the toilet”

 

“ alright.. I’ll meet them first and wait for you there…”

Aiiisshh… I was cursing myself for buying soo many things and big bear… when kyu and Minnie saw me walking towards them, all four of them ran towards me and help me carry the things.
 

“wow.. dongseng ahh…. What did you buy..?? it’s huge..?” Minnie asked me..

 

“ahh it’s for my friends. I wanted to get them somethings in return” I smiled

 

“ ohh..where’s saengie..??”

 

“ ermm joongie, he said he need’s to go to the toilet so we’ll wait for him here… I’m hungry.. can you accompany me to order some food..??" he nodded and follow me to the counter..

I ordered for a set with fries, a burger and drink then joongie also ordered and I was starring at him.

 

“ what.. I’m hungry again..!”

 

“ I thought you just ate a few minutes ago while I’m away..?”

 

“ ehehehe.. I got hungry again..”

 

“ I’m still wondering where do you store all those fats of yours..?”

 

“ some place secret.”

 

“I’ll pay..”

 

“ noo..” he said while handing the lady some notes and I was looking at him with furious eyes…

 

“what… I wanted to pay okay…”

 

“ it’s not fair.. first you bought me expensive pants and now you’re paying.. aisshh.. you are rich…!!”

 

“ I am..” he said with a smirk and left the counter carrying the food with him…
 

“wow kimmy ahh… you are a big eater..”

 

“ kyu ahh.. it’s not all mine.. I only bought burger, fries and coke.. the rest are joongie’s…”

 

“ what the…!!! Hyung.. you’re eating fries, burger, and more fries again..?? you just had two burgers justnow..”

 

“ YAH MAL..shut up and let me eat.. I’m hungry…”

 

“ whatever…”

 

“Minnie cheer up here have some fries..” I said while feeding him some fries..


A/N *where did saengie go..? did he really go to the toilet..? who’s his crush..? is leader falling for Kimmy..?* stay tune…XD