Falling in love~

Will Faith Come Between Us?

Chapter 11

 

“ what’s wrong with the both of them…? Angel asked.
“ I don’t know. Do you boys mind to explain..?” yumi asked glaring at hyun joong.
“ aiiishh… stop looking at me. ask young saeng. I was driving the whole time and he’s the one who talk to kyu jongie..”
“ it’s impossible you did not join in the conversation. Fine if you don’t want to say.. saengie oppa.. start talking…” yumi took at saengie.
“ noona ahh.. stop it.. I’ll tell you what’s going on..” minnie said.
“ alright.. speak up…” angel ordered.
“ fine.. when we were in the car…” minnie started explaining to them.
“ soo that’s what happen.. then you’re saying that maybe there’s a high chance that kyu jong oppa will confess to joean unnie..??” I asked surprisingly.
“ yeaps.. I high chance maybe..” saengie said.
“ well there’s a high chance that he’ll be rejected by joean..” angel said while drinking her tea. The boys look at her.
“ yeap.. there’s a high possibility…” I said.
“ hey baby.. is there something you girls didn’t tell us..?”
“ errmm.. yeah.. that’s because joean unnie hate guys who confess to her when they are in a relationship with other girls and since kyu jong’s with Irene now.. maybe there’s a 0% that joean will accept his love..”
“ o.o.. but I have confidence in kyu jong… let’s go see what they are up to…” minnie said and we all paid for our meal then we walk out of the restaurant but joean and kyu oppa was no where in sight. We tried looking for them but failed so we sent kyu jong and joean a message saying if they’re finish ‘talking’ dorp us a message and we’ll meet them outside.

After that we went to a nearby pub and we all sat down in the VIP room since saengie they all know the club owner.

“ yeboseyo hyung.. we’ll be going over to your club.. could you send some bodyguards and a VIP room for us. We have got guest with us… alright thanks hyung..” saengie called the club owner.

“ honey.. who was that..?”
“ it’s the club owner and we’ll go over and have some drink then we’ll meet kyu later. Don’t drink too much okay. We have work tomorrow morning.. maximum two glasses okay…”
“ araso. Let’s go…”

We all went to the club to wait for kyu jongie.

Kyu jong’s side..
************
“ turn around.. I’m behind you…”

“ oppa.. why did you call me. you can just talk to me in there…” she said pointing to the restaurant.
“ annio.. I need to talk to you personally.. I’ve notice you and Pierre.”
“ yeah so.. you think that he’s my boyfriend don’t you..?”
“ how did you know..?”
“ every one who saw us will think of us as a couple… but nope.. he’s just my cousin, Kimmy’s oppa.”
“ ohh… we’ll I just wanted to tell you that me and Irene…”
“ you and Irene are couples.. yeah I can see that.. and you asked me to come out just to tell me that you and that girl is a couple and telling me not to fall in love with you..?” joean cut kyu off and started to shout at him and tears flowed down her cheeks.
“ why did you say that… I don’t even love her… she’s just using me for money and fame. And I’ve realize that I’m starting to fall in love with you..”
“ whh.. what…??”
“ you heard me… I said I’m starting to fall in love with you and from today onwards, I’m going to woo you…”
“ no way this is happening… you better rest early. You’re not thinking properly.. You still have work tomorrow…see ya…” then joean walked away back to dongseng’s car and I was left alone not knowing what to do.

Kimmy’s side…
***********

“ aiiishh when are they going to finish..? it’s already 3 in the morning and we need to reach DSP by 10…”
“ baby.. stop complaining… just wait for a while okay..” then suddenly my phone rang and joean says she’s meeting us at the parking lot. We all stop and hyun joong paid up for the bill and then we left. We got back to the parking area and I saw joean was standing beside my car and she was somehow dreaming.

“ unnie. What’s wrong..?”
“ ahh nothing candy.. you have school tomorrow.. sorry for taking so long.. let’s go…”
“ okay… lets go.. I’ll drive okay..”
“ baby.. it’s late and you’re driving.. are you sure..?”
“ yeah.. you’re tired so you can just rest okay…”

“ so unnie.. how was your talk with kyu…?” I asked joean.
“ yeah joean.. tell us.. I want to know too.. I bet the guys are talking about it now…” saengie said.
“ alright I’ll tell.. kyu confessed just now..”
“ really… wow.. so did you accept him..?” angel asked playing with her phone seems like sending text message to someone.
“ wow.. kyu is fast…” yumi said.
“ yeah.. so did you accept him..?’ saengie asked.
“ errmm.. no.. I didn’t accept him.. but shouted at him..”
“ what.. you shouted at someone who cared and loves who.. aiiishh I don’t know what you’re thinking of..” I said to joean.
“ well he did say he love me but how bout Irene…?”
“ don’t care about that girl.. kyu’s going to break up with her anyways..” saengie said.
“ well.. until he breaks up with her then we’ll talk about it later.. and I don’t want to interfere with kyu’s job now… you guys are soo busy..”
“ so what.. look at me and your dongseng.. we’re doing fine aren’t we..??”
“ well.. not till tomorrow.. we’ll talk about it again tomorrow… we’re here.. c’mon girls..” joean said..
“ alright.. I need to go pack for a few clothes, honey you wanna wait for me here or follow..?”
“ I’ll just follow.. I hate staying in the car..”

Hyun joong’s side..
**************

“ so kyu jong.. how did it go.. did you clear things up..?”
“ hyung ahh.. I’m having a headache now.. I told her everything and even about Irene and I confess to her at once.”
“ soo.. what did she say…?” hyung joon asked.
“ she just shouted at me and did not believe what I told her and she wasn’t happy with that..”
“ soo just break up with that b***h already…” minnie said in anger and he was playing with his phone seem like sending message.
“ I am planning to.. after tomorrow’s meeting maybe… and jung min ahh. What are you doing there..?”
“ nothing.. just messaging angel..”
“ wow… angel huh.. then I’ll message candy too…” hyung joon said chuckling.
“ you two could you just stop sending text for a while.. aiiishh.. kyu ahh.. so tomorrow you’re breaking up with Irene.. then what would you expect her reaction will be..? go crazy..? haha”
“ I don’t know yet.. we’ll see again tomorrow.. maybe after saengie hyung’s confession to the world I’ll do something about me and joean.. is that okay hyung..?”
“ WHAT..?!” both minnie and baby exclaimed.
“ chill guys.. I’m just planning.. not really going to do it.. if manager hyung and hyun joong hyung is okay with it I’ll do it..”
“ im alright with it since it’s your love life but we still need to discuss with manager hyung but make sure this doesn’t affect you work okay..!”
“ alright.. khamsahamnida hyung..”

Kimmy’s side.
***********

“ honey.. I’m done.. let’s go…”
“ alright.. I’m so tired… I wanna sleep…”
“ you can sleep in the car. C’mon lets go. once we reach you can get your beauty sleep.. so can I..”

Later then, both of us got into the car and I was the one who drove because saengie’s tired. Luckily it wasn’t a long journey or else I’m going to be soo tired. I was thinking of something while driving. I couldn’t think straight as I was worry of what is going to happen tomorrow, what if my Joshua found out about the news, what am I going to do if he come look for me in Korea, I have to leave saengie???

“ *aaaaahhhhhh* I CAN’T TAKE IT ANYMORE…!” I yelled out and stop the car beside the road. Saengie was shocked, he quickly look at me with a worried expression.
“ baby.. what’s going on..? are you alright..?”
“ I’m worried about tomorrow… I’m afraid of being in the news.”
“ don’t worry.. did you forget that me, the boys and the girls will always be with you no matter what happens..”
“ that’s not what I’m worrying about. I’m worry about Joshua, my brother, what if he saw the news and come searching for me in Korea…??” I asked him in a scared tone.
“ Korea is so big, it’s impossible for him to find you… don’t worry…”
“ are you sure…?”
“ I’m very sure baby…” he then kissed me on my forehead and held my hand tightly.

He was holding my hand the whole time while I drive, even though I did not tell saengie I am still worried but I could tell that he knows. We reached saengie’s house around 4 in the morning, we quickly got down and saengie helped me carry my things into the house. we then took our shower and quickly head to bed. Since I had slept with saengie before so I did not hesitate sleeping together with him. We fell a sleep quickly without saying much to each other. I guess we were both tired.

AT JOEAN’S SIDE.
****************
“YUMI unnie.. Otoke…?? I don’t know what to do now..” joean asked yumi.
“ aiiishh.. this dongseng ahh.. why don’t you just accept kyu jong…?”
“ because she hates him..” angel said while her eyes were still on the screen of her phone.
“ yeap.. I doubt it..” same goes with candy..
“ annio.. I don’t hate him.. it’s just that it’s too quick… and I don’t even know what to do and he’s with Irene now, it’s impossible for me to be with him.”
“ don’t care about her, kyu’s going to break up with her anyways…”
“ how do you know…?”
“ I just know..~ YAH you two.. what are you girls doing there… it’s late. Stop playing with your phones and get to bed. We have to get up early tomorrow for the press conference.
“ alright unnie..” angel and candy got up from the cushion and ran into their room.
“ joean ah.. you too.. stop thinking about that and talk to kyu jong tomorrow after everything ends okay…”
“ thanks unnie..”

 

 

NEXT MORNING AT 8.30AM..
*************************

I was worried about her since last night. She didn’t even talk about it when we reach home. She was on my chest sleeping like an angel but what is she thinking of inside her. I couldn’t stop thinking about it then I started playing with her hair which is also my way of waking her up. After a few minutes, she woke up at look up and smiled.

“ morning honey..~”
“ morning baby.. did you sleep well..?”
“ emmhmmm… what time is it..?” she asked sitting up yawning..
“ it’s 8.30 already.. we better hurry because we need to be at DSP by 10 and I bet there’s going to be traffic..
“ what…. Alright.. let’s go..”

Kimmy was waiting for me in the living room, I then walked out to her and I saw that she was standing up. I bet she was curious of what was taking me so long.

“ hye baby.. can’t wait for few more minutes..?”
“ what took you so long..?” she asked me and I stood away and turn around.
“ ohh.. no wonder you were so long… just for a meeting you wearing such fancy clothes..?”
“ it’s not fancy.. I’m just wearing black silk long sleeves ( three buttons wide open), black pants and a few accessories..”
“ okay.. wear what ever you want… let’s go or we’ll going to be late..”

AT DSP.
*******

“ what are both of them doing..? it’s 10 and they’re not here yet.. we’re starting at 11..” hyung joon was complaining.
“ oppa.. stop complaining, unnie said they will be here in a few minutes.. they’re at the parking lot now..” candy said.

The moment candy stop Kimmy and saengie walk in and greeted us.
“ sorry we’re late oppa.. what time are we starting..?” Kimmy asked our manager.
“ we’re starting in an hour. You better go get ready.. down the hall and to your left you’ll see ss501’s room. Stay there till I call you guys okay..”
“ alright.. let’s go..” minnie said.

Hyun joong’s mind.
***************

Why am I having this kind of feeling..? shouldn’t I be happy for saengie and Kimmy.

“ hyung.. what’s wrong with you..?” kyu jong asked me.
“ annio.. I’m fine..”
“ no you’re not.. what’s wrong..?
“ fine.. let’s go out and I’ll tell you..”

“ alright hyung.. we’re outside now. No one is with us can you tell me what’s wrong with you now..?”
“ fine kyu.. if I tell you, you must promise you can’t tell anyone about it.”
“ I promise..”
“ I fell in love with dongseng the first day I met her..!” I said turning away from kyu expecting for him to yell at me.
“ WHAT…. HOW COULD YOU..??” I wasn’t kyu jong but I was saengie.
“ hyung.. what are you doing here..?” kyu asked him.
“ yeah saengie.. what are you doing here..?” I asked him scared of what he’ll do to me.
“ hyung.. it’s not what you heard..” kyu trying to safe me.
“ kyu ah.. stop helping him and tell me the truth now..!”
“ alright.. I’ll tell u.. I fell in love with Kimmy the first day I met her.. happy now..?”
“ so what are you going to do now..?? she’s already with me.. why didn’t you say it out earlier…??”
“ so what if you’re with her. As long you and Kimmy are not married I still have a chance don’t I..?”
“ hyung.. do you have any idea what are you talking about..??? you’re going crazy… you’re joking right..?”
“ no kyu jong.. I’m not joking.. I’m serious. From now onwards I’m going to start wooing Kimmy until she accepts me…”
“ it’s impossible…” saengie said and giving me a punch on my face and on my stomach. I could taste the blood in my mouth and pain from my stomach sending me onto the ground.
“ ohh sh*t… hyung are you okay..?? saengie hyung.. are you crazy…???”
“ I’m alright…”
“ no I’m not crazy.. I’m cancelling today’s press conference…” saengie said in anger.
“ you can’t do that…!! There’s thousands of paparazzi out there..”
“ yes I can kyu…” then he walked away.

“ hyung.. why did you do that.. are you serious about that..?”
“ yes.. I’m 100% serious and I know what I’m doing. Once I want something I’m going to get it..”
“ then what will dongseng think of that…? You think she will leave saengie and come with you…??” kyu yelled at me.
“ whatever..~~ lets go back..” kyu help me to my feet and we went back into our room.

KIMMY’S SIDE.
**************

“ anyone of you know where kyu oppa, hyun joong oppa and saengie went..?”
“ Kimmy ahh.. you’re worry about your honey..?” minnie oppa teased me.

Then suddenly the door swing open and kyu was carrying hyun joong oppa on his shoulders and hyun joong’s mouth was bleeding and he was clutching his stomach.

“ holy sh*t.. what happen to you..?” minnie oppa ran over to help kyu jong.
“ oppa.. what happen to you..?” I ran over to help hyun joong onto the cushion.
“ kyu jong.. you better speak up or else you’re getting it from me…” minnie yelled at kyu jong.
“ errmm.. something happen and saengie oppa got carried away and then he gave hyung a punch on the face and the stomach..”
“WHAT..~~~ why did he do that.. is he crazy of what..?” I was burning with anger when I saw hyun joong oppa hurting and did not understand why saengie fought with him.
“ Kimmy ahh.. don’t be so angry.. you should hear it from saengie too.. where is he by the way…?” hyung joon oppa said.
“ we don’t know. He left after the incident and maybe he’s just in the washroom..”
“ aiiishh.. what did you guys say making him this angry.. even punching hyun joong oppa..” I said walking towards hyun joong oppa carrying the first aid kit with me.
“ we’ll talk later. We’ll be cancelling today’s press conference.. I’ll talk to hyung about this...” kyu explained.
“ what ever… you girls go look for saengie and I’ll stay back to help hyun joong with his injuries.
“ minnie oppa and maknae you go with them also.. thanks..”

Once they left, I sat down and asked what had happen to them. both of them remained silence and I was burning with anger.

“ if you guys still don’t say anything I’m going to leave you guys…” I sat down beside hyun joong and faced him applying some medicine to his wound.
“ dongseng ahh.. can we talk later…” kyu jong asked.
“ oppa.. what is it that saengie went crazy about..? I thought you guys were best brothers…?”
“ we are.. until hyung said something…” hyun joong glared at kyu jong.

Then suddenly the door swing open and saengie was standing there looking at us. He was burning red and he look at us with those expression I’ve never seen before. I was angry too so I just shouted at him.

“ HEO YOUNG SAENG..?? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU..? ARE YOU CRAZY..??”
“ dongseng ahh.. don’t yell at hyung like that.. don’t forget we’re in DSP..”
“ I don’t care kyu oppa… I want to know what makes saengie this crazy enough to send hyun joong oppa these injuries…” I look away from saengie and continue applying medicine onto hyun joong oppa’s wound.
“ I am not crazy.. didn’t they tell you why I gave hyun joong that punch..?! and now you’re worry about him and shouting at me…!!” saengie was yelling.
“ no he did not. And whatever reason that was you shouldn’t have gave hyun joong these wound. Don’t forget you’re in the entertainment industry and if this goes out to public you’re reputation is going to be destroyed and yes I’m worry about him. Not only him but all of you…” I did not look at saengie while saying that but just continue looking at hyun joong.
“ I DON’T CARE ABOUT THAT… I gave him that punch is because he says he likes your from the day he met you and he’s going to start wooing you from today onwards.”
“ SO WHAT…??? You guys should have talk about it rather than get into a fight. Now because of you’re temper you guys have to cancel every fan meeting which is coming up....” I look at both saengie and hyun joong. Kyu jong just remained silence as he had never seen me like this before.
“ so what you’re asking me…!! I don’t care about those things… there’s nothing to talk about…! I’m leaving…~” saengie then grab his jacket and left the room.
“ hyung.. where are you going…?” kyu asked trying to stop saengie…
“ don’t bother kyu oppa.. just leave him and he’ll be okay after few hours.”
“ I’m sorry dongseng.. I didn’t know things will be like that… but everything young saeng just said is true…”
“ it’s okay oppa.. I know you like me from the start but I love saengie more. I’m sorry..” I told hyun joong while putting away the medicine then grab my coat and walk out leaving kyu and hyun joong oppa behind.

I called the others and told them to meet me at the lobby.


“ unnie.. what’s going on..?? where’s saengie oppa..?”
“ I’m fine candy… c’mon let’s get going.. the meeting’s canceled.”
“ what.. why..??? you’re not leaving until you explain what is going on here..!” hyung joon said.
“ fine.. then I’m leaving…” I ran out to my car, started the engine and drove off leaving them behind. I was angry at saengie for not thinking properly, I was angry because I shouted at saengie and I was also worried about him. He did not pick up any of my calls. I couldn’t think properly and the next thing I knew, I out.

Hyun Joong’s side.
**************

“ hyung.. what happen to dongseng..???” minnie came running into the room and the girls followed behind him.
“ annio… nothing happen… I’m not feeling well so I’ve canceled today’s press conference..”
“ dongseng looked pissed just now and she just drove off without saying anything..” hyung joon added.
“ call saengie hyung to see if he’s alright..” kyu jong asked minnie to do that.

“ hyun joong hyung.. he’s not picking up.. what do we do now..?”
“ go look for him at our favourite pub.. he might be there… hyung joon.. you go with jung minnie..”
“ araso… kyu hyung.. you help me send the girls back okay…”
“ alright.. call us if you found hyung.. we’ll be at the dorm..”

SAENGIGE’S SIDE.
****************

How could she shout at me. I did the right thing and I have no regrets and how could my own best friend betrayed me. Kimmy had called me for several time I bet she’s worried about me. I called her back but there was no answer then for the third trial, he phone was switched off. I did not bother to try anymore.

“ hyung….” Someone called me from behind and when I turn around it was jung minnie and maknae.
“ what are you guys doing here..??”
“ we’re the one who should be asking questions. What happen to you and hyung..??”
“ non of your business.. I want to be alone here..”
“ no you’re not.. come back with us.. we need to talk..”
“ what ever.. I’m going to tell you now… hyun joong says he’s fallen in love with my girlfriend and he’s going to start wooing her from today onwards.. that’s why I gave him that punch… are you satisfied with my answers now..!?”
“ jinja hyung.. you’re kidding right.. I though hyung likes Yumi…??” hyung joon asked with a puzzled expression.
“ he just confess to Kimmy just now that’s why I left early..”
“ what did dongseng say..??”
“ I don’t know jung min.. I did not bother to let her explain.. I just walked out..”
“ aiiishh hyung.. you’re making a big mistake…” jung min said.
“ aiiishh.. fine.. i’ll go look for her now… wanna come..?” I asked them and they nodded.

I drove up to candy’s apartment thinking that they will be there already but when I ran on the door bell candy opened the door and there was only four of them. I thought Kimmy was in her room so I asked them is it true.

“ oppa.. unnie have not return home ever since this morning.. it’s already 4 where would she be..??
“ then we’ll wait inside.. I’ll call hyung..” hyung joon said.

Half an hour later, kyu jong and hyun joong arrived. I did not look at hyun joong and just continue staring at the empty wall. I couldn’t wait any longer so I stood up at when I wanted to run out my phone rang.

“ yeboseyo.. is this Kimberley’s relative..?”
“ yeah I’m her boyfriend. Where is she.. may I speak to her..”
“ I need you to come to the hospital immediately, miss Kim just had an accident earlier and she’s loosing quite an amount of blood... Please inform her family thank you. Please be here as soon as possible.” the other line spoke and immediately I was paralized. I did not know how to react, my sense have all shut down.