Making choices~~

Will Faith Come Between Us?

Comment replies,

joongkatsaeng, Im sorry to disappoint you~~hahah~~ read on~~kekeke~~

khjanjellss501, here..

MichelleLeeYang , thanks~~

I wonder where the rest of my readers~~ TT_TT

 

OKAY YO~~~ A little announcement before I jump to update, I see that I've been receiving comments, well that's a good thing but you comments are sooo short that I dont know what to reply to you. With comments with " Update soon " only makes me feel like you dont enjoy the fic but just reading it for fun. To be honest, I have no idea what to reply to that, so Please yo... If you like my fic, please give a longer comment instead of short comment, it makes me sad and pressures me to update faster giving yall crappy updates~ I dont want that to happen so yeah~~ Longer comments please or at least comments with questions so I know what to reply to you~ ^^

 

Chapter 14 part III -->Continuation for the previous chapter.


“ is there any other ways..?” I asked her. I felt tears swelling and I couldn’t control them then saengie move over and hugged me holding onto my hands tightly.
 
“ I’m sorry miss Kim. It’s either you go for abortion or you keep this baby but if you keep this baby and on the day you give birth there’s a high chance that your husband might lose you..” Miss Lee announced.
 
“ how did this happen Miss Lee..? I mean how come it happen? ” saengie asked.
 
“ ever since her accident two months ago, her heart seems to stop functioning normally and because of this the heart could not pump enough blood for two person..” miss Lee explained.
 
“ no matter what I’ll still keep this baby..” I told miss Lee.
 
“ you go back and discuss with your husband and come back next week and we'll do further discussion then..” Miss Lee said.
 
“ thank you Miss Lee..” saengie thanked her and we walked out.

I was crying the whole time and saengie just held onto my hands tightly.

“ What are we going to do..?” I asked him hugging him in the car.
 
“ Don’t worry baby.. we’re going to talk to umma about this first..” I could see that tears are also forming in saengie’s eyes and it made me worst for not able to take care of our baby.
 
“ I don’t want to go home first… can we go somewhere else..?”
 
“ sure baby. you can sleep if you want to then I’ll wake you once we reach..”
 
“ thanks saengie…” I fell asleep with saengie holding my hands. For that moment I felt saengie’s love for me growing and I know that I trust him more than anyone else does.


AT HYUN JOONG’S SIDE.


“ what is taking them so long.. it’s already 7pm…!” hyung joon complained.
 
“ it’s impossible for them to stay at the hospital that long..!!” jung min said.
 
“ I’m hungry..!” kyu complained.
 
“ YAH..!! can you three stop complaining.. look at dongseng and noona.. they’re not even complaining..” I told them.
 
“ that’s because they’re busy watching drama that’s why they’re not bored.” Kyu added.
 
“ hyun joong ahh.. don’t be so mean to your members.. it’s taking them too long..” noona said.
 
“ I’ll give them a call..” joean offered.
 
“ oppa.. I cant get through dongseng’s phone..” joean told me.
 
“ have you tried saengie’s??”
 
“ oppa switched off his phone too..” joean sound worried.
 
“ aiiishh.. why cant you just leave those two love birds alone..?” angel said.
 
“ I cant take this anymore.. let’s go out for dinner..” hyung joon said.
 
“ I’ll drop unnie a message then if she sees it she’ll give us a call..” candy said.
 
“ araso.. let’s go..” hyung joon pulled candy along.
 
“ noona.. you just leave your car here.. I’ll drive..” I told noona.
 
“ let’s go for Japanese food..” kyu told us..
 
“ then meet you there..” I told them.
 
 
We then head to our favourite Japanese restaurant. It’s an hour drive so I chatted with noona..

“ noona.. where are you going next..? I bet you’ve been to almost half the globe..?” I smiled.
 
“ I’m not going anywhere for the year. I need to take care of Kimmy.. she’s having trouble with her baby and she’s so young and it’s her first..”
 
“ yeah noona.. thank you for looking after her. I still cant find Pierre…”
 
“ I know what is Kimmy’s feelings. I had the same feeling as her when I’m having saengie.. it’s hard being a young mum but lucky there’s saengie beside her..” she said smiling then her phone rang.

Saengie’s POV


I decided to call umma and tell her we’re not going back that soon.

“ yeboseyo umma..”
 
“ saengie ah.. where are you..?”
 
“ umma.. Kimmy just heard some bad news and now she’s in a bad mood so we’re not going to be back so soon tell the rest to have dinner first..”
 
“ what happen..? what did the doctor say..?”
 
“ we’ll talk to you later when we get home..” I told her.
 
 
I decided to drive up the mountain. I have got another house there so maybe we’ll spend the night there then return back to Seoul tomorrow morning then Kimmy will have time to think over again. I don’t want to lose Kimmy but I don’t want to lose the baby also. It’s either I keep the baby or Kimmy. I kept thinking while I drive then I look over to the other side and she was sleeping like a baby there. I felt sorry for her, having to go through all this pain. The only thing I need to do is to keep her. We can have another baby again next time but if I keep the baby I’ll lose Kimmy and if we abort the baby I still have Kimmy by my side. I’m confused and I don’t know what to do. I kept driving for hours and finally we reached the destination.

“ baby.. wake up.. we’re here..” I woke her.
 
“ where are we..?” she asked half asleep.
 
“ come out and you’ll know..” I got down and help her open the door and she got down still half asleep then she yawn.
 
“ omo.. it’s beautiful..” she look at the house and back at the scenery in front of the house.
 
“ close your eyes…” I then lead her into the house and slowly bring her up the steps.
 
“ where are you bringing me..?” she asked.
 
“ trust me.. we’re here..” I then kissed her on the forehead and she open her eyes. Once she open her eyes she was shocked and no words came out from her.

In that particular room, I had designed it with no concrete and it’s fully glassed even the roof is made of glass. This place I promise myself I’ll bring the one and only person I love the most here and it would be her not even my closest friends had been up here, not even my mum had been here and non of my ex have been up here too only the ones I promise myself I’ll love her forever will have the chance to be up here. I often come up here when I have troubles from work and here is the best place to relax. Kimmy went towards the glass and look out at the scenery throughout the whole Seoul. I went towards her and hugged her from the back and put my head on her shoulders and I closed my eyes wanting time to stop right there. It’s the first time I had ever love someone this much. I wanted to protect her, love her, care for her and bring her out from her past.

“ honey why did you bring me up here..?” she asked me holding my crossed arms in front of her.
 
“ you’re the first one to be up here. Non of my friends came up here before and you’re the first to be up here..”
 
“ not even umma..?” she asked smiling.
 
“ not even here…” I said hugging her tighter.
 
“ I’m sorry baby..” she said and I felt tears falling onto my arms.
 
“ why are you sorry..? you didn’t even do anything wrong..” I turn her around and I put my hands behind her waist and now I am hugging her face to face.
 
“ I’m sorry I couldn’t take good care of the baby and I..” she said sobbing. That moment I felt my heart ache.
 
“ it’s not your fault. Don’t blame yourself to much okay. I’ll always be with you..” I then pulled her close to me and hug her.
 
“ what should we do..?” she asked me. then I lead her to the bed and we sat down.
 
“ baby..” I said in a serious tone...
 
“ what should we do..?” she asked again then she cried harder.
 
“ how bout we go for abortion..?” I asked her then she cried even harder, tears kept falling and tears were also filling my eyes.
 
“ I can’t go for abortion. I wouldn’t want to harm an innocent baby. it’s my fault. Why don’t we just give birth to this baby..? Oppa.. Please” she asked shaking my hands hoping I would say yes.
 
“ but if we go for abortion we could have another baby next time after you had recovered from your health but if you give birth to this baby I might lose you.” I told her and tears fell onto my cheeks and she kept crying.
 
“ but Miss Lee didn’t say it’s a hundred percent assure. I really want to give bring this baby to this world. Please oppa, just agree okay, Oppa....” she cried even harder while begging me. I felt my heart go numb and I couldn't think straight, it came too sudden and I didn't know what to do.
 
“ what if I lose you..? if the baby comes out you’ll be gone but if the baby’s gone now you will still be by my side…” I said lowering my head as I cried in silence.
 
“ the technologies are so advance now can’t we do anything else…?” she asked me still crying. I hated myself for not doing anything else but wanting her to abort the baby. I held her closer and hugged her.
 
“ but baby this is for your own good. If we abort the baby now we still can have babies later down the road. You’re only 20 and we’re both still young. There’s many chances for us to have babies in the future.” I explained to her.
 
“ I’m sorry.. I really want this baby…” she buried her face into my chest.
 
“ I’ll be beside you honey. We’ll go to miss Lee tomorrow” I told her then she fell asleep in my arms.
 
 
I stay awake for the whole night looking at the starts above us. I know I will regret what I’m going to do tomorrow but I can’t lose Kimmy.
 
“ why is life so unfair..?” I asked myself. I hate myself for being like this but I still have to bring her for abortion tomorrow or else I will lose the love of my life very soon.
 
 
“ It’s better to lose one person I have not met than to lose the person I have in my heart now” I told myself. I know I was being selfish but this is the best I could do.
 
 
The next morning we went back to Seoul and we went straight to the hospital. On the way to the hospital Kimmy was sobbing the whole time. I took her hands and told her everything will be alright and I’ll be over soon.
 
“ yeboseyo umma..” I called my mum and I had it on loud speaker because I was driving.
 
“ saengie ahh.. how come you didn’t come home last night. Everyone’s worry sick..” she said.
 
“ umma.. yesterday we got to the hospital and Miss Lee Kimmy’s doctor told us Kimmy is having a weak heart. She says it’s either we abort the baby or give birth to it but when Kimmy give birth to the baby, there’s a high chance that all of us will lose Kimmy..” I explained to her silently and Kimmy cried harder when I told umma that.
 
“ how did that happen..? where are you..? I’ll go look for you and then we’ll talk this through araso. Baby, dont do things on your own okay..” she said and I could hear her sniffing on the other line.
 
“ umma.. there’s no need for you to talk to us. We’ve made our decision..” Kimmy said through sobs.
 
“ Kimmy.. you don’t have to do that. Even if you’re going for an abortion I wouldn’t let you…” she said angrily.
 
“ I’m sorry umma. This hurts me more than it hurts you but we’ve made our decision.” Then I hung up the phone. Kimmy cried even harder and now she’s having a hard time talking.
 
 
SAENGIE’S MUM’S POV.

The moment saengie hung up I rushed out to tell the rest about this.

“ no way unnie is doing that. Did they say which hospital they will be in..?” candy asked.
 
“ they didn’t say anything but saengie says its either they lose the baby or lose Kimmy..” I explained to them.
 
“ why don’t they talk to us before doing any decision by themselves..” hyun joong was angry when he heard what I told them.
 
“ let’s go look for them in the hospital. I think I know which one.” Joean said out loud. Then we all left to look for them.
 
SAENGIE’S SIDE.


We reached the hospital around noon and we went straight to Miss Lee.

“ miss Lee. We’ve made our decision..” Kimmy told her.
 
“ are you going to keep the child..?” she asked.
 
“ no we’re not. Me and young saeng had discuss this over and we’re deciding to abort this child.” She explained to miss Lee.
 
“ if you’re sure about this then come with me..” then Miss Lee lead us to another department. The moment we went in I felt guilt pass me through. We walk past everyone and there were so many teenagers waiting for their turns. Some came out crying and saying regretful things and some just sit there crying.
 
 
Kimmy’s POV.


The moment we went into the department, I could see many teenagers waiting for their turn to get their babies aborted. I felt tears streaming down my cheeks when I saw those teenage girls.

“ why can’t they keep their baby when they have a chance..” I whispered.
 
“ they had no choice..” miss Lee turned around and told us to be seated then she left us to do some procedures. Then another nurse
came out and asked us a few questions.

“ are you sure about this abortions…?” she asked us. Then we just nodded.
 
“ then I’ll show you the slide show through out the whole abortion progress then you can fill in this form if you want to continue.” We just nodded and she just turn on the screen and the slide show started.
 
 
The moment the slide show started, I couldn't control then tears trickle down my cheeks again. Saengie held onto my hands tightly and we continue looking at the screen. I couldn’t look onto the screen again and I was crying continuously. The way they abort the baby was worse than any human being could do.

The progress that Miss Lee is giving me is Dilation and Curettage (D&C) method. This is the suction method, with the added insertion of a hook shaped knife (curette) which cuts the baby into pieces. The pieces are scraped out through the cervix and discarded through a tube. As soon I as saw those words coming out from the screen I look at saengie and he was crying. His expression changed and no words were coming out from me. there were pictures on the screen showing how the baby is killed. I kept crying then the slide show ended and before I could say anything a girl around my age came up to me.
 
 
“ please don’t do anything you would regret..” she told me as she saw I was crying.
 
“ I have no choice..” I told her through sobs. I could barely talk properly.
 
“ I use to do that two years back and now I’ve regretted it.. choices are in your hands. Don’t harm the innocent ones. I abort my baby two years ago and now I couldn't have any babies anymore. I damage my womb and I've regreted killing an innocent baby because of my selfishness. Good Luck” then she walked away from us.


I turned to saengie and I saw tears filling him and before I could say anything. He stood up and he pulled me up and pull me towards the door. I was feeling so happy when he pulled me towards the exit door.
 
 
“ I’m sorry baby. I couldn’t let you go through all that..” he said putting his forehead against mine and held me close.
 
“ thank you saengie…” I thanked him for not letting me do that. I could not harm the baby. then saengie pulled my hands and another arm over my waist and he held onto me. we walked out of the hospital and before we knew what happen oppa and unnie came running towards us.
 
 
The moment they saw tears on my face minnie oppa shouted.
 
“ s**t. we’re too late..” minnie said.
 
“ baby.. how could you do that..??? isn’t there anything you should discuss with us..?” umma asked me hugging me tightly.
 
“ unnie.. how could you be so cold hearted..??” candy shouted at me.
 
“ yeah noona… you shouldn’t have done that…” ki bum shouted and everyone started yelling at me thinking I’ve already went for abortion.
 
“ YAH..!! can you all stop screaming..!!” saengie shouted at them..
 
“ and what are you doing here..? I thought you were in Japan..?” he pointed at ki bum.
 
“ I just came back from Japan and the moment hyung called me I rushed over..” ki bum explained.
 
“ noona.. why did you abort the child..? there’s lots of ways out there. You don’t need to abort the baby..!!” he shouted.
 
“ YAH.!!! Didn’t you hear me. stop shouting and listen to us..” saengie yelled again.
 
“ WHAT..??!” all of them shouted.
 
“ I didn’t go for abortion.!” I said softly.
 
“ you didn’t..?” hyun joong asked.
 
“ annio.. I cant do that to the innocent baby. I decided to give birth to it then we’ll see what happens..” I explained to them.
 
“ YAY..!!!” joean and angel shouted then all of them came and hugged me tightly.
 
“ YAH YOU..!!!” minnie, hyung joon, hyun joong and kyu jong oppa shouted at saengie.
 
“ what..?” he asked.
 
“ why didn’t you tell us before you made a decision..?” kyu asked.
 
“ from now onwards you have to tell us everything about Kimmy and you..!!” minnie said.
 
‘ after all we’re you oppa. You have to tell us.. araso..!!” hyung joon said.
 
“ yes oppa.. I’m sorry for letting you worry.. I won’t do that again..!” I told them. then miss Lee came walking out to us.

“ Miss Lee. I’m sorry to change my mind in the last minute.” I explained to miss Lee.
 
“ I knew you would change your idea. I could see that both you and young saeng won’t be so cold hearted to kill the innocent baby. Take this. Even if you wanted an abortion I wouldn't let you that why I let my nurse giving you a preview of how the abortion is done. here~” she handed me an envelope.
 
“ what is this..?” saengie asked her.
 
“ this might help you on your health..” she look at me.
 
“ but I thought you said there’s no way for it..”
 
“ I did say it earlier but we’ve just found out this hospital in Canada this morning so good luck..” she told us then walked away.
 
“ baby.. there’s another way..” saengie hugged me tightly.
 
“ umma..” I called out then she came towards me and hugged me tightly.
 
“ don’t ever do this again baby..” she said. Then suddenly hyun joong came running towards us.

“ dongseng.. I found Pierre…” he said.
 
“ jinja.. where is he..??” I asked impatiently.
 
“ he says he’s at Canada with the company doing something and he says he wants you to get to Canada as soon as possible. There’s something very important..”
 
“ when is he expecting me to be there..?” I asked hyun joong.
 
“ he says you need to be there latest by next Saturday.”
 
“ then me and saengie will go there next Friday is that okay..?” I look at saengie.
 
“ I’m fine with it. Then maybe after you settle everything with hyung then we can really have a vacation there which can also be counted as our honeymoon..” he pulled me closer to him.
 
“ then let’s get out of here and lets go for lunch” ki bum added.
 
“ ki bum ahh..” I called out.
 
“ yeah noona…?”
 
“ thanks for coming over..” I told him hugging him.
 
“ it’s nothing noona. If you treat us for lunch we’ll forgive you for doing something stupid..” he teased. I look over to saengie and he just nodded his head.
 
“ alright. Lunch’s on me everyone..”
 
“ YAY..!!” all of them cheered especially minnie and hyung joon.
 
“ then let’s go to China town.. I miss Chinese food..” angel said.
 
“ alright.. you know the way right..?” hyun joong asked saengie.
 
“ yeah hyung.. I’ll meet you there..” then we got into the car and head of to china town for lunch.
 
I was soo happy to have all of them around me, I hope I made a right choice for keeping this baby..
 
 
 
====================
 
A/N UPDATES!!! OMG!!!! The abortion as mentioned earlier is real, I saw it and I was crying my heart out when I knew how they abort the baby. How can anyone soo cruel enough to do that... aigoo~~~ TT_TT People out there, say NO to abortion yo~~~~ ^^ Comments please.. and anyone cried?? lols~~~