8th Luck

Amulet

"Sunny.... Please talk to me.. Sunny.." She knew she was drunk, she can tell by the sound of her voice and the way the doctor pleaded, and it was breaking her heart into thousand pieces more.

No, correction, its breaking her already-broken heart into thousand pieces more but despite that she chose not to move from where she stands--- an arm length away from the door.

"Sunny Please, open up and lets talk. I know youre there." And she really is, she had been for the past 30 minutes already.

"There's nothing to talk about..." She answered, more to herself than to the doctor on the other side of the door. And she knows, just one turn of the knob and Sooyoung will come flying towards her.

"There's a lot, a lot to talk about Sunny."

"Just go home Sooyoung." She said; hands trembling as she balled it into a fist, trying so hard not to reach for the door.

"No, I wont. I'll stay here till you open up."

And true to the doctor's words, she stayed and kept on persuading Sunny to open the door who didnt even move an inch a bit.

"I dont understand.." Sunny heard a thud from the door and she figured Sooyoung mustve hit it by her fist or probably rested her back on it. "Why? Why do you keep on trying to stop this? You still love me, I know you do, and now that Ive really fallen for you really hard.... why Sunny? Why?"

Tears started to form on the edge of her eyes. For a moment there, she just want to come clean to Sooyoung, she wants to tell her whats really going on and why she's doing something she never wanted to in the first place--- but the question is, would she believe her? Will Sooyoung understand?

There's only two possible outcome, either she'll get her happy ending before the amulet loses its power or she'll be labeled as a mentally disturbed person--- and neither was her choices. No, she's not ready to die yet and she'll never be ready to kill her siblings, so no, option 1 is a big hell NO. Same goes with the second one cause either way, she'll still lose Sooyoung and she doesnt want that to happen. She'd rather have the doctor around than not at all.

"Sunny, please make me understand. Cause the way you returned my kisses in your bedroom and the one in the rooftop, it doesnt really say youre over me. So why are you holding back??"

 

 

 

*FLASHBACK*

 

 

2 nights ago...

 

"Sunny?"  Sooyoung muttered as she saw a familiar back before it disappeared around the corner. She was about to go home but she remembered to set the AC higher of the room she just came out from earlier. And when she saw the room 418's door slightly ajar, it hit her--- Sunny.. Sunny mustve heard the rumors circulating in the hospital for days now and it probably raised her curiosity thus being in that particular wing of the hospital . Blame the ty janitor who accidentally saw Sooyoung kissed Room 418 patient on her forehead, then like a wild fire, it spread around so quickly but the tall doctor couldnt careless; never did she explain things related to her personal life, well probably except this time, she guessed.

She followed suit, wondering how on earth can Sunny's short legs run that fast that she lost her. She didnt  know where Sunny went but she hoped, she wished, that her feet knows where she should go and a relieved sigh escaped her lips when she saw her future CEO kneeling on the rooftop's floor.

"Sunny..."

"Go away Sooyoung.."

"Look, ts not what you think it is.."

"It doesnt matter what I think."

"It is.." Sooyoung's voice raised a notch and as if she was embarrassed, she repeated in a much lower voice. "It is, Sunny. It matters to me."

"Does it? Cause I feel so irrelevant right now." Sunny was obviously referring to her whole life, her life that wasnt hers in the first place but ofcourse, the doctor doesnt have a clue about that.

Sunny stood up, wiping what Sooyoung guessed was tears.

"Youre not. Youre... Youre important to me.." Sooyoung took steps forward but Sunny was quick to warn her. "Dont come any closer."

"But Sunny..."

"Do you know how it feels to fall for someone who doesnt like you a bit? To know that there can never a happy ending for you.."

"God damn it Sunny...." Sooyoung was annoyed, clearly Sunny hadnt been listening to her all this time so she yelled, "I AM ING IN LOVE WITH YOU NOW."

"Thats the point... youre in love with me now.. now that..." Sunny paused and wiped her cheeks again.  "We can never be together Sooyoung."

"Why the hell not?"

"Cause Im not ready to lose everything I have.. Im not ready to lose you.."

"But youre not going to lose me. I know Ive been a jerk to you but believe me Sunny. Im in love with you. I love you and I will never leave you so please give me another chance and I'll prove to you th.."

Sunny shook her head "Its too late Sooyoung, too late.." and run towards the door but the tall doctor has an advantage with her long legs and long arms-- two swift strides and Sooyoung was able to pull the short future CEO back--- their bodies colliding with the impact.

"Its never too late to start Sunny.. Its never too late for us to start.." And Sooyoung trapped her in her arms. not showing any sign to let Sunny go.

"You dont know what youre saying Sooyoung, you dont know the consequences.."

The doctor cut her off, "Maybe I dont, but that doesnt change the fact that we're both in love with each other."

Sunny was about to say more but Sooyoung has a better idea on how they can use their mouths other than talking. With her arm tightening around Sunny's small waist, Sooyoung leaned down and claimed the future CEO's luscious lips.

The smaller woman tried to pull out of the hug but the taller one kept on pulling her closer; the more Sunny pushes Sooyoung, the latter pulls back twice her effort.

It was a lost fight, the smaller woman knows that, but she had to, she needs to try to stop herself from getting lost in the kiss but it was a fail attempt as it was her own body which betrayed her; the hand that was earlier pushing Sooyoung away was now pulling her closer, the lips that she tried so hard not to open and respond to Sooyoung's kisses was now encouraging and inviting the latter to do more and her mind that was telling her to run and go far away from the tall doctor had shut down.

Caught up in the heat of the moment, Sooyoung managed to lift Sunny's small body up against the wall and short legs instantly wrapped around her slim waist. That only heightened her excitement  as she slid her hand inside Sunny's blouse; immediately cupping her bra-covered .

"Ohh god.."  Sunny breathe out as Sooyoung started to grind against Sunny's throbbing womanhood.

"I love you... I want you.. I need you.. God Sunny what have you done to me?" Sooyoung stared at Sunny and the latter felt like she's getting lost in the stare. "Sunny..." And the future CEO gasped as the doctor's hand slid inside her pants and went pass through her underwear and the action made Sunnny's knees weak.

"N-no.... S-top..." Sunny stuttered, the hand moving against her womanhood felt so good but she needs it to stop.. Cause the more it feels so good the more she feels her heart beats slower, weaker..

"Sooyoung... NO..." with all her strength she could muster, Sunny pulled Sooyoung's hand out and pushed her two feet away from her.

"Sunny...." the tall doctor was obviously dumbfounded.

The small woman didnt say anything more before she ran back inside the building leaving Sooyoung more confused as ever.

 

 

 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

 

 

 

Sunny remembered that she stayed bed ridden for the whole day after that and it was just tonight that she felt better but there Sooyoung was, already tiring her out again.

The small woman wiped her tears again and waited, waited for Sooyoung to leave or say something but there was nothing, so she decided to walk towards the door and opened it. An unconscious doctor fell on the floor and she knelt down beside her and gently brushed the hair strands that had fallen over her face.

"Because it isnt just my life Im going to risk to be with you Sooyoung, Im responsible for two lives more." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



Wow, the amount of smexy Soosun here is no joke... whilst my Tarot Card and Ouija Board is still so ing bland... hahaha Ohh well..  To be honest, among the three, Im having more fun writing SooSun... There's just something about this couple I cant quite explain what exactly, but yeah, theyre so fun to write..

 

If you havent read my other stories, better check it out now.....

Tata for now.

 

GrandpaBacon,

ing out.

^-^v