21st Luck

Amulet

"Hey, youre awake." Sooyoung was already by the bed, helping Sunny to sit up. "How do you feel?"

The future CEO smiled, albeit weakly." Like my head's been bombed by Japanese warheads."

"I think its best if we should take you back to the hospital." Worry grew stronger every seconds passed and Sooyoung cant help not to think that maybe, Sunny shouldnt have left the hospital in the first place.

"Its just a headache Soo." Sunny replied.

"But you fainted earlier." The tall doctor clasped her hands around the sick girl's and held it tightly. "If worst comes to worst, I wont be able to help you with my limited sources Sunny."

"Its just a headache."

"No its not, we both know that." Sooyoung sighed. "I love you and I do want to spend the rest of my life with you but if we can prolong yours by staying at the hospital, I'd take that at any given time."

"Even when you know that my dad would probably take me away and this time around we both know that Henry wont be there to give me back to you."

There was silence and it suffocated both of them.

"When I told Henry that I'd rather die and be with you, I mean it. I want to be with you Soo, so please dont push me away."

Sooyoung held Sunny's hand tighter and kissed it. "Im not pushing you away. I just.. Sunny, I cant lose you."

The sick future CEO smiled bitterly. She knows that there's no way that will never happen. She'll die sooner or later and Sooyoung will be left with memories of her dying days. "Do you believe in resurrection Soo? In life after death?"

"Im a child of science and Im not religious either, but I want to believe that there is."

Sunny held the tall doctor's face, "Promise me that you'll do everything you can to be with me in another life time, in another time line or wherever?"

Sooyoung didnt answer, instead she just nodded.

"Good." And with that Sunny kissed her, deeply, meaningfully.

For a sick person, the short woman still has strength to pull Sooyoung on top of her without breaking the kiss and the tall doctor was too overwhelmed with mixed emotion and lustful longing that she cant control herself anymore. She was kissing Sunny senselessly. 

And when Sooyoung felt hands around her taut abs, her eyes popped open and managed to pull away for the kiss.

"What are you doing?"

"I want you." Sooyoung can see the fire in Sunny's eye and she's sure it was mirroring hers. They have been apart for so long that both of them felt the need for contact and now that Sunny somehow ignited Sooyoung, the latter doesnt know if she can stop herself.

"But your sick."

"I am, but I know youre not going to break me. You wont break me." And Sunny pulled Sooyoung in a kiss again and this time the tall doctor showed no inhibitions, no hesitations; as she started undressing herself and Sunny.

"I want you." The short woman whispered to her ear repeatedly.

She tried to be gentle, to move softy as can not to hurt Sunny in any way but its hard when she's all heated up with her own desire and her mind already filled with lustful clouds blurring her judgments.

"I dont want to hurt you Sunny." Sooyoung said, eyes staring intently at the woman beneath her.

"You wont Soo, I trust you." And with a pull, Sunny sealed Sooyoung's lips with a kiss and guided her hand to her lower torso.

She's wet and ready for her. Sooyoung can feel all her fiber responded with a tingle as her fingers brushed Sunny's drenched womanhood.

"Please." Sunny begged as the tall doctor distanced herself to search for any doubts in the short woman's eyes but there's none.

With another plead, Sooyoung descended. Kissing Sunny's forehead, trailing kisses from there down to her cheeks and lips.

Fingers curl around hairstrands and Sooyoung can feel the grip, the pull.

She kissed her way down to Sunny's neck, to the valley in between her while rubbing her lips.

It felt so good to feel the body beneath her trembled against her touch and she prefer this than seeing her so weak. At the thought, Sooyoung stop.

"I love you Soo, and if I die tomorrow, atleast I have this moment to leave you by, so please... Take me now."

Sooyoung nodded and hid her face away from Sunny by resuming her kisses, this time with her ample s.

The kiss had started to become sloppy with Sooyoung's tears and Sunny can feel it, she can feel every tear drops that fell on her skin and she too, started crying.

The rubbing had stopped to Sunny's disappointment but soon it was replaced with Sooyoung's lips and her tongue joined in, Sunny to oblivion.

With fingers tangled on the tall doctor's hair, she had the control on where she wanted to be , to be lapped, to be tasted and she surely took the advantage of it. Guiding Sooyoung all the way till she came.

And as soon as she regained her senses, Sunny pulled Sooyoung up and kissed her lips. "See? You didnt break me." The short future CEO was about to guide Sooyoung hands again back to her womanhood for more pleasuring actions but stopped as she saw the tall doctor's face wet, tears still dripping down her cheeks.

Sunny reached out to wipe them but Sooyoung held her hand tightly against her cheeks. "I love you Sunny. I love you so much. Please dont leave me." And with that, the tall doctor buried her face against Sunny's chest, balling her eyes out.

The sick woman didnt say anything, instead, hugged her in a tight grip; hoping that this moment and the upcoming ones will be enough to last a lifetime. But she knows its not. It can never be enough.