12th Luck

Amulet

No, Choi Sooyoung doesnt believe that the power of the Amulet is irreversible; that there's no other way to help Sunny. 

The tall doctor was again back in front of her laptop when Sunny was called over by her Dad in his office. She didnt waste any time and again buried her head into every search engines she knows.

"There's probably some other way. Sunny cant live like this forever. There's possibly something that can help us with the Amulet." Sooyoung said to no one as she brushed her hair with her fingertips. She's getting annoyed and frustrated but she doesnt want to lose hope. She doesnt want to lose Sunny over a mystic charm.

As she kept on browsing the internet, she found out that the Amulet in Sunny's possession were one of the rarest luck charm and there's only really few of them and was scattered all over the globe. One is in a rich businessman's possession and the other was said to be in the hands of a very powerful drug lord in Latin America. There's two in Asia and one of them was the Amulet thats giving Choi Sooyoung the hardest time of her life.

"This cant be just it." Sooyoung slammed her table; frustrated at how unfruitful her searches were.

She refuses to believe that there's no help for her and Sunny; that they cant be together and Sunny will eventually die if she continues to love her.

But the internet was slapping her right on her face as she found nothing that can, even in the slightest, tell her that there's still a chance for them.

Frustrated, Sooyoung stood up and phased the floor as she tried to remember the name Sunny mentioned that gave her the amulet. "Lau, Lou, La... Damn it, why didnt I pay attention when she said the old woman's name. Jesus." Sooyoung wanted to hit herself for missing that most important part of Sunny's story. To her defense, Sunny's lips were more interesting than her story that the tall doctor zones out from time to time; thinking how nice it would be to kiss Sunny.

Then suddenly her phone rung, thinking it was Sunny, she picked it up immediately.

"Hello?" The tall doctor sighed in disappointment as she heard her bestfriend on the other line instead of her beloved Sunny.

"You were calling me earlier? Whats up? Did you and Sunny fight again?"

"No. Actually, we have a bigger problem now."

"You got her pregnant? Jesus Soo, how did you do it?"

"Come on Tae, Im serious here. We have a bigger problem now."

"Bigger than her dad and that guy she was dating?" At that, the tall doctor found herself reaching her boiling point. Along with her father-in-law problem and the amulet, she still has that Henry guy problem. That guy Sunny was dating, courtesy of SK Specialist's President Mr. Lee Soongyu, Sunny's dad and unfortunately her future father in law as well, if things do turn her side positively.

"Yes, bigger than them. When are you coming back here, we need to talk and I need your help." Feeling annoyed, Sooyoung decided to leave her office and get some fresh air again; her destination, the rooftop. 

"Im busy right now, my hands are full. I have a major Jessica problem and I dont know what to do here as well."

"Major Jessica problem? I thought it was a Tiffany problem.?" Sooyoung shook her head at how funny their conversation was going so far.

"She's a minor one. Jessica here is the main problem and its major."

"What kind of major?"

"The I-kissed-her-and-she-likes-it-but-she-cant-say-it-out-cause-of-her-sister kind of major problem?"

"Wait, you kissed her? You kissed Jessica?"

"I confessed to her first then I kissed her."

"Holy . And what about Tiffany?"

"What about her?"

"May I remind you that you slept with her and now she's all acting like a clingy girlfriend to you, correct?"

"Well.." Sooyoung heard her bestfriend sigh. "Funny huh? We're in one hell complicated mess called love again."

"Im getting help now, do you remember when I showed you a Tarot card and about my mom asking about my lovelife from this Elder Liu?" Sooyoung hummed back as her answer. Her face suddenly lift up when she realized what Taeyeon have said ringed a bell. 

"Thats it. Elder Liu. Now I remember."

"Remember what?"

"The elder one who gave Sunny's family a luck charm. Its a long story so come back here as soon as you can so we can talk about it. Anyway, whats the relation of the card and your love life to Jessica and Tiffany?"

"The Tarot card was a love card and it gave me a warning, be careful with the frozen heart, and I think it has really something to do with Jessica."

"Well, with the way you described her as a cold person, she's probably that one with the frozen heart."

"Yeah I think so too, so I need to... Soo? Are you still there? Soo?" But the taller doctor was unable to respond as her phone hit the floor. She lost grip on it as she saw Sunny being kissed by someone else. Pale complexion, small stature, brown hair, wearing a tuxedo -- it was him, it was Henry and he was kissing her Sunny.

It took her only two strides to get to the two kissing people. With a forceful tug, she pulled Sunny off the guy and dragged her towards the lift; leaving the dumbfounded man behind.

"What the hell are you doing?" Sunny asked as soon as they were inside the lift.

"What the hell are you doing?" Sooyoung asked back, voice angry as ever. "Why were you kissing him?"

"I.. I.." But Sunny was unable to explain as her lips were shut off by none other than Choi Sooyoung's own lips. 

The tall doctor kissed her rather roughly but it was welcomed though, as Sunny responded with the same intensity.

"I dont want you kissing anyone else." Sooyoung said as she broke away from the kiss. "Youre only mine."

"Am I?"

The tall doctor was about to say something when a cough caught theyre attention. It was when they turned their heads to the elevator that they realized it was open and there were some nurse staring at them. One of the nurses had a patient in a wheelchair and it mustve been the old man who coughed.

"I believe there's a proper place to talk about your possessive relationship ladies and its not this elevator. So if you please, I need a CT scan to attend to." The old man said that caused for Sunny and Sooyoung to let each other go and make space for the upcoming passengers.

Feeling embarrassed to ride the same vehicle as the nurses who were obviously mentally teasing them by the way they giggle, Sunny and Sooyoung got off the lift.

And as soon as it closed again, Sooyoung pulled Sunny by her waist and said,  "Youre mine. Only mine." before kissing the shorter girl again.