13th Luck

Amulet

"We need to talk." A brown haired guy in a tuxedo said as he blocked her way along the corridor. Dr. Choi Sooyoung was currently on her was to her office when Henry, the guy Sunny is dating as her father ordered her to do, showed up in front of her.

"What is there to talk about?"

"Sunny." If stares could kill, the guy in front of her couldve been death within the second he mentioned her beloved girl's name.

"Im busy. Move." She insisted but Henry didnt show any sign of leaving her alone. "We dont have anything to talk about, specially about Sunny."

"She's dating me. I know the whole story about you and Sunny. Ive made my homework." The guy was obviously wants to die and Sooyoung would be glad to kill him if he wont stop saying Sunny's name. She hates how the guy says her girl's name. Sunny is hers, so she doesnt want anyone saying her name, more so saying that she's dating them, although its true; Sunny's dating him.

"Then you'd know that she loves me and that I love her too. So now, stop making a stupid out pf yourself and just leave my Sunny alone." Her voice was firm and a bit harsher than she intend to, but she couldnt care less, the guy needs to understand that Sunny is hers.

"Then how do you explain her kissing me. She kissed me, doesnt that say anything to you?" A little bit more, and Sooyoung will really kill the guy if he wont stop talking. Luckily, one nurse passed by and told Sooyoung that she has one patient waiting for her, and for the first time in her medical career, she's looking forward to see a patient.

"Damn it.." As soon as the tall doctor was inside of her office, she reached out for her stress ball and three it on the floor, hitting a small glass figurine on her table when it bounced back; it only made her angrier. "Aisssh damn it." She exclaimed even louder.

The door opened and Sunny appeared, "Am I in a bad timing?" She asked worriedly. "I could hear you cursing through the door."

"You." Sooyoung pointed at her. "Come here." She ordered and the short future CEO did; walking anxiously towards the tall doctor.

"Are you still mad at me for kiss.." Sooyoung cut Sunny off.  "Dont.. Just dont remind me again."

"Then why are you mad?" The short girl asked, voice low and scared. She doesnt like it when Sooyoung's angry, it reminds her of the days when Sooyoung doesnt love her yet. It gives too many painful memories.

"He talked to me earlier." Sunny blinked, not really sure how to react at what the tall doctor have said. "Why? Why did you kiss him?"

"I.. I dont know."

"That's bull you know? You kissed him and there's a reason why." Sooyoung's voice rose a pitch higher and really, it scared Sunny so much. She hadnt seen Sooyoung angry since the confession, since Sunny confessed why she avoided her.

The tall doctor heaved a sigh as she reached out to hug the girl in front of her who was now crying. "Sorry. Im sorry for snapping at you like that. Its just, Im so mad. He told me he's the one youre dating, which is a fact and so ing true. I told him Im the one you love but he asked me why you kissed him and I couldnt say anything back. Its just, its frustrating. When are you going to stop seeing him?"

"Dad keeps on setting us up."

"Do you feel something for him thats why you kissed him?"

"No.. no.. no." Sunny was quick to answer. "I dont feel anything for him that goes beyond friendship. He's a nice guy and I like him but I cant love him, not when Im so in love with you." Sunny tightened the hug on Sooyoung's waist.

"Then why did you kissed him?"

"I guess..  I guess its just to confirm that I can never like anyone else other than you." Sooyoung made a gap between them and stared at Sunny's eye; anger gone and was replaced with affection. "Dont. Dont ever do that again. Dont ever kiss or let someone else kiss you, or else.."

"Or else what?"

"You'll be visiting me in jail then."

"Silly." Sunny then tiptoed to kiss the tall doctor on her lips.

"Promise me to stop seeing him soon?"

"I promise, I'll talk to dad about it." 

"Fair enough." Sooyoung then connected their lips for more hungrier kisses. But soon as their lungs ran out of air, they parted, both catching their breaths.

"I have a meeting to attend to."

"I have a patient to see."

But the two shows no sign of letting each other go.

"By the way, Ive went to see Elder Liu."

"Ehh? But I told you she already died."

"Yes, yes, I know that now, but Ive managed to talk to her granddaughter, and guess what? She's this boyish girl who keeps on coming back here to the hospital to see Taeyeon."

"Why does she want to see Dr. Kim?"

"Well, it just so happened that Taeyeon also received something from her Grandma, a tarot card, I think. She wants to help her with the card because it was her grandma's unfinished business. And guess more what?"

"What?"

"Youre also one of her grandma's unfinished business, so she told me she'll try to find a way to reverse the magic of the Amulet." Sunny's eyes twinkled. It was the most happiest thing she had ever heard after Sooyoung falling in love with her since the amulet thing happened.

"Oh my god, Soo.. if she find something that can help us then that would be good."

"We wont have any problems anymore. No more Henry-problems,and more over, no more father-in-law problems."

"Ohh Soo... I love you, I love you, I love you." Sunny said as she peppered her tall doctor with kisses.

"And I love you too." And with that Sooyoung carried the short CEO in a bridal style and walked towards the door. "Let's celebrate when we get good news, Amber said she'll call when she get anything."

"I hope she will."

"I hope so too. But for the meantime.." Sooyoung put her down and opened the door. "You have a meeting to attend to and I have a patient to see." A pouting Sunny bid her goodbye and as she walked towards her patient's room, she cant help being excited to hear from Amber.

Knowing that there's a bit of tiny hope for her and Sunny, was enough for her. It was enough for Sooyoung.