6th Luck

Amulet

A hand slamming hard against her office table stole her attention away from the two day sick leave worth of paper files that needed her reviews. Much to her dismay, it was the tall doctor she had been again avoiding to come across; but unfortunately for her, working in the same building wont really give her much success on that.

“Why are you doing this to me?” The pained expression of great Dr. Choi Sooyoung was astoundingly new to her and everytime she sees her like this, the idea of forgetting about the whole amulet ordeal becomes appealing to her but the fact that she cant always slaps her right on her face.

“I don’t know what youre talking about.” She deadpanned, resuming to her former activities as she once again darted her eyes to the boring edifice of letters printed on the white bond paper. Truth be told, she’d rather stare at the long and slender stature of the doctor than those dizzying figures and letters on the boring paper.

“You know exactly what Im talking about.” Sooyoung leaned down, supporting her upper torso by placing her other hand on top of the table. “Quit playing with my heart.”

“Im not.” And its true. The last thing Lee Sunny would ever do is to play with the person she loves.

“So please explain what youre doing exactly? For months you told me you love me and now that Ive fallen for you hard youre telling me youre not in love with me anymore? That’s bull you know?”

“It’s the truth.” Now that’s a lie and really Sunny is not the best with it, Sooyoung can tell with the way she kissed her back two days ago.

 

 

*FLASHBACK*

 

“Ohh youre awake, why didn’t you wake me up?” Sooyoung asked as she yawned. She stood up and stretched her sore muscles. Sleeping on a chair was never really good for her, but because it was for Sunny, she didn’t mind at all.

“You should leave Sooyoung.” The tall doctor’s brows creased. “That actually wasn’t what I had in mind for a thank you.”

“Thank you but you should really leave.”

“What if I don’t want to?” Sunny’s head whipped to her right, eyes immediately catching Sooyoung’s dark brown ones. It took a lot of her strength to look away, the last thing she wants to do now as get lost on the doctor’s eyes. Theyre in a bedroom for god’s sake, a bed underneath her and the girl of her dreams is just an arm-stretch away.

“You need to.” Sunny, not wanting to continue the conversation tried to get off the bed and away from the doctor only to be pulled back by her wrist and got her lips sealed with a tender yet demanding kiss.

The short future CEO felt her breath got caught on , her body betraying her as it moved on its accord, responding to Sooyoung’s touches as moans escaped her lips and her hands pressed against the doctor’s clothed stomach. Sunny didn’t know if she pulled Sooyoung on top of her or she’s been pushed back against the bed,her brain refused to function as their lips touched so it could’ve been either.  She has no idea but being trapped in Sooyoung’s arms was like a dream for her; surreal and heavenly.

More moans filled the room as Sunny found herself writhing under the doctor’s touches. Her hand was so warm against her skin and it gave her shocks of volts and tingles as it caressed and touched her.

Her shirt was already pushed upwards, her bare s were all exposed for Sooyoung to feast on and the latter took her time adorning the helpless Sunny beneath her.

“God, youre breathtaking.” Sooyoung complimented; totally loving the sight of her boss. Sunny looked away, not letting Sooyoung see the tears that she was keeping at bay. It shouldve been tears of joy but deep down Sunny she knew it was wrong.

Wrong because Sooyoung cant fall for her.

But it felt so right; having the doctor on top of her, praising her with her eyes and wanting to taste her with her lips and touch her bareness with her hands, Sunny felt its right and it feel so good, so good that it hurts because she knows she cant.

“Soo..” She cursed at herself for sounding so inviting, pleading. Her brain was telling her to make Sooyoung stop but her body was saying otherwise. She wants it, ohh god, she wants it so bad.

And all her reasoning went down the drain as Sooyoung descended to her, lips immediately finding her protruded .

Sunny could feel her breath thinning into gasps to panting heavily. Ohh how lovely it is to be glorified by the doctor’s soft lips and warm tongue. Sunny wants more, needs more; she could feel it through her throbbing core.

Sooyoung on the other hand was lost with lust and passion, wanting for her short boss to see her sincerity with her every touch, conveying a thousand confessions through her fingertips. And she knew the message was clear and she’s loving how Sunny responds to her by pulling her hair and pushing her head down; encouraging her to go down south.

And ofcourse, Sooyoung need no second telling. She obliged herself; leaving feathery light kisses along Sunny’s milky stomach which the latter enjoyed immensely with how she moaned the doctor’s name.

A finger hooked just above the short woman’s trouser and brown eyes lovingly stared back at Sunny, asking permission. Just a nod, a nod and everything she dreamt of every night will come true. A nod and she’ll be owned by Sooyoung.

But as if fate doesn’t want that to happen, her cable phone rang. And when she wasn’t able to answer it after few rings, the answering machine .

“Hello honey. Youre dad and I are coming over now… Im going to make you some soup so you’ll feel better.” Her mom’s voice was like cold water that showered Sunny back to reality.

Pushing Sooyoung off her and fixing her clothes as soon as the call ended, Sunny, with all her remaining strength and rational thinking, said “You should go.”

“Or you could just tell your parents they cant come now cause youre with me.”

“Please Sooyoung, just go.” Sunny knew the tall doctor wont listen to her so she resort to the meanest thing she could ever think of. “The last thing I want to do right now is have with you.”

And it was Sooyoung’s turn to go back to reality. Without any more word, the tall doctor left Sunny’s building.

 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

“No Sunny. That’s a ing lie and you know that. Damn well you do. Cause you dont just moan someone’s name like that Sunny. Like Im your world and a second without my touch will kill you. So please stop lying to me.” Sooyoung never knew she’d get to the point that she’ll beg Sunny to make her understand.

It had been a rollercoaster up in her head right after she left Sunny’s apartment that morning. And man, she think she’ll soon see their psychiatric department if their future CEO wont stop whatever torture she’s doing to her. She feels like she’s going to snap soon.

She was about to say something again but Sunny’s receiver interrupted them, to the short girl's relief,informing her that her 2 o’clock appointment was already on the way to her office.

“It’s the truth Dr. Choi Sooyoung so deal with it.” Sunny said in finality as she stood up and walked towards her door.  “So if you don’t have anything to say, please go…” her last word though came out a squeak as the tall doctor spun her around and torridly kissed her.

Sunny was getting lost as the kiss deepened. She could feel her lungs needing for air. But damn, the kiss was too good that she doesn’t want it to end. No, she doesn’t want Sooyoung to stop.

But as fate again wanted to separate them, the sound of someone knocking the door came in the background and Sunny, with all her strength in her short arms, push  Sooyoung away from her.

“Am I in a wrong timing?” The man asked as she flashed the widest smile the doctor have seen and truthfully, it annoyed her and she doesn’t even know why, to think that she doesn’t even know the man yet.

“Ahh no Henry, youre just right in time for our date.”  Sunny said before picking up her tote bag and with one last glance over Sooyoung, she said, “Just deal with it Dr. Choi.”