18th Luck

Amulet

To all who thought that Soohyun is Seohyun from SNSD, she's not her.Soohyun isnt Seohyun.

There's a reason for that and Im sure some of you guessed that already,or not.

Ouija Board, Tarot Card and Amulet are ending soon...

 



 

"Sooyeon?" Sooyoung approached her cousin as subtly as she could. She was kneeling in front of her when she saw her stirred from her sleep. And as soon as the sleeping girl opened her eyes, she literally threw herself up to the tall doctor who stumbled backwards, back hitting the center table.

With a groan, Sooyoung tried to sit up straight as she carried her cousin back to the couch. "Hey.. Youre back. Youre back." She hushed Sooyeon from crying. 

"Mom and Dad, theyre gone Soo, theyre gone." Sooyeon cried even harder and Sooyoung hugged her tighter.

"I know. I know. Soohyun's still alive though and she's waiting for you. We're both waiting for you."

"Taeyeon said she's in a coma." Sooyeon pushed herself away from the tall doctor. "She's going to wake up right? Right Sooyoung?"

​She wanted to say yes, but she's not sure if her younger cousin will surely wake up, but she hope she does. "Soohyun's a fighter." That was all she could say. 

Sooyeon caught on and Sooyoung can tell how devastated it is for her cousin who had just got her memory back and found out that her family's already dead both on the same day.

Taeyeon filled her in. The short doctor told her what Jessica remembers that day of the accident and what really happened.

On the brighter side though, as Sooyeon's alive, she can tell the police what really happened and clean their family name for being accounted for the death of an old woman. It wasnt Mr. Jung who killed the old woman, it was the truck driver who fled the scene after reporting the car accident.

"I want to see her Soo.." Sooyoung nodded and helped Sooyeon stand up. 

The door opened and Taeyeon smiled as she saw two of her precious people together. "Youre awake." She greeted her girlfriend.

"Im just taking her to Soohyun." Sooyoung told the short doctor who nodded. "Can I come?"

They both looked at Sooyeon who stared back at them. "Maybe next time Tae. I want to be with my sister alone for now." Taeyeon understood so she side stepped away from the door. "I'll just wait for you back here, Jessica." 

Sooyoung and Sooyeon left Taeyeon's office and went up to room 418.

The tall doctor hugged her cousin tighter as she felt her trembled when they stepped inside the room. The sight of the younger Jung connected in so many hospital machines shook Sooyeon's whole being.

"She's been like this for months. She occasionally showed some muscle movements but nothing more than that." Sooyeong informed her cousin who sat next to the patient's bed.

"But there's a chance she'll wake up right?" Sooyeon looked at her with hope and sadness; and both just tore Sooyoung's heart apart.

"Yes. There is but only god knows how much." The tall doctor said, hoping it'll suffice. But she knows it wont. She knows it'll never be enough.

Sooyoung watched as Sooyeon reached out for Soohyun's hand. "Hey you..." The older Jung started. "Youre paler than the last time I saw you. Dont they let you get some sun in here?" Sooyoung heard her cousin croaked. "Please wake up. I need you right now Soohyun, so please wake up." Then Sooyeon cried. Her tears overflowed and it made Sooyoung cried too.

"Wake up now, so we can go home soon." Sooyeon sobbed harder and held her sister tighter. 

Sooyoung hugged her cousin from behind and listened till Sooyoen's cries died down. "I need her to wake up Soo. I need my sister to wake up. She's the only one I got left."

"Im still here Sooyeon. Me and Taeyeon."