Never Trust Free Food

Vixx Club

" Hey N hyung."

" Good morning Ken Ken."

" Have you seen Leo Hyung? He asked me help him order a thousand pounds of cupcakes. I found it weird how he wanted a thousand pounds, but I could have heard wrong. If it was me I would order two thousand just in case I lose the other thousand pounds of cupcakes."

" I have not seen my hubby all morning. He is most definetly not in the club's closet."

" Are you okay, hyung? What are you hiding behind your back?"

" I don't know, just a normal not posioned candy bar. Would you like some?"

" Sure, thanks."

All you could hear was evil chuckles and a body being dragged into a dark farway place...spooky.


" Hey look Ravi someone left us cupcakes!"

" Cool, who are they from?"

" No idea, just says 'enjoy'. Here, you can have the first bite."

" No you have the first bite."

" The cuter one should have the first bite."

" Thats why I said you should have it."

Hongbin blushed.

" Awww you're such a smooth talker Ravi."

Hongbin picked up the cupcake and for good measure his lips to see what kind of reaction Ravi would give. He saw in the corner of his eyes that Ravi did indeed gulped and blushed

. He smirked and took a big bite of the cupcake. His eyes rolled back and he fell forward into the arms of his almost lover.

" Bin! Bin! Wake up!"

" I can't go on Ravi. Promise me you will never forget me, live happily."

" No you have to live...I-I don't know what I would do without you in my life. You're my best friend."

" Anything else?"

" What?"

" Do you have anything else to add before I pass out from the poison cupcakes?"

" Ummm...I have been wanting to tell you this for a while now. You look fabulous in pink, like its defintely your color."

Hongbin sighed and grabbed another cupcake and stuffed it in Ravi's mouth. He forced the oblivious man to eat the rest and decided that it was the time to finally pass out.

Hongbin passed out and a second later so did Ravi.

" There is so much between the two of you. Thats why plan Make the Idiot Realize Hes In Love With The Other Idiot in now in action."

N whistled a sweet tune while he dragged Rabin to join the other prisioners.


" N hyung I know you have something to do with the disappearance of the hyungs. So spill."

" I have no idea what you are speaking of Hyukkie. I have not seen any of our members since yesterday. Even if I did, i would never make them fall into a deep sleep."

" All of the hyungs are gone and the only person who I suspect is you."

" How rude. Want some of my candy bar?"

" Never."

" How about some of my cupcakes?"

" No."

" You thirsty? Want some tea?"

" N to the ing O. Let me guess, you gave Leo hyung posioned tea. The idiots lovers cupcakes and my Ken hyung the candy bar."

"....I hate you hyukkie but I love you just as much."

" I love you too hyung, so just drug me or whatever."

" What really?"

" Sure I mean you have something planned for us right? So get on with it before I changed my mind."

N giggled and as Hyuk closed his eyes like he was told to, he stuff all the food and tea into the other's mouth.

" Someone call the doctor, I think N hyung just gave me an overdose."

" Oh he wants me~"

N laughed loudly and carried his baby back to their club room.


" Okay everyone wakey wakey~ We have a long day of team bonding to do, so you better get your up before I get angry."

Hyuk opened his eyes at the familiar voice of his leader and groaned. He had a massive headache and his body felt weak. He sat up and noticed the club room felt a little different. He felt a breeze, which was weird because the room didn't have any windows. The floor felt smooth and soft like....sand.

Hyuk was now fully awake and realized that they are no longer in the club room but an island. He stood up and saw that all the members were also trying to figure out why they are on a deserted island.

"THE HELL HAKYEON! I SAID NO TO THE ISLAND PLAN."

" I'm sorry babe but I wear the pants in this relationship so what i say goes."

" Actually hyung you're wearing a skirt, again."

" I just hate how pants make you feel so trapped. I want my goods to feel the sea breeze."

" Your goods are gonna feel my fist if you don't tell us how to get off this island."

N blushed and shly curled his hair behind his ear.

" Not in front of the kids Leo."

" For s sake N. How are we suppose to survive on this island?"

" We're gonna be fine, my parents are sending a helicopter tomorrow afternoon. So we just have to survive the heat in the afternoon and cold in the night. Oh and did i mention the wild animals? This island is famous for man eating animals that people haven't even seen before."

The members gulped in fear and huddled together. They decided to sit so that they were touching backs so they could watch out for the animals and each other.

" When we get back to Earth, I vote that N hyung no longer be president."

The members argreed at Hyuk's statment.

" Whoever votes for that will have no choice but to stay on this island. I'm queen and this girl is ruling for life.Now who else is excitied for some team bonding."

" We are Mama Cha." The group chanted together. N smirked.
 

" Don't worry boys. I have so much planned for today, that by tomorrow everyone's deepest darkest secrets will be revealed. We are going to have so much fun."

Hyuk whispered into Ken's ears when their leader was turned around trying to show off his to Leo.

" Do you think if I swallow enough sand I'm gonna pass out and never wake up?"

" You can never escape N hyung. No matter where you hide, he will find you and force you to call him Mama Cha and feed him grapes. Then he will force you to call him y until his ego becomes a ballon and flies away."

" Damn it."