Midterm Week

Vixx Club

Hyuk opened the club door while rubbing his tired eyes from staying up playing video games all night. Its been a while since he was visited the clubroom since for some reason one of the members would find a way for the club to be cancled. Like yesterday, he recieved a text from Hakyeon saying he didn't like the way his feet looked in his socks and cancled the club for the day. They all knew that the real reason was that N didn't want s to see the ugly black and blue bruise on his eye from falling up the stairs.

Hyuk was honestly a little worried about his hyungs because they were all orginally strange but midterms were rolling around the corner. And they were over stressed out and tended to act 100x more strange.

Hyuk sat on his usual chair and thought about what to eat for dinner until someone finally walked in the room. He lifted his head expecting either ken or ravi when he met eyes with a new face. The stranger walked up to him and got on his knees and started bowing. Hyuk stood up in shock.

" W-what are you doing?" He stuttered as he backed up not knowing what was wrong with the kid. The stranger stopped bowing to look up at him with tears running down his face.

" ......I can't swim....." He admited looking down in shame. Hyuk felt himself stumble backwords, who was this guy?

" Ummm....i don't care." He answered honsetly. The guys face fell and Hyuk ALMOST felt bad but just motioned for the other to leave the club. The guy wiped his face and sadly stood up. But before he could leave a loud voice echoced through the room.

" How dare you hyukkawaii reject someone in need? This is Vixx Club where we make everyones dreams come true by helping them."

Hyuk rolled his eyes at his leader who was dressed in all black riding on Leo's back who was dressed in a horse costume.

" Well i can't help someone who can't swim because i can't either." He sat back down on his seat and crossed his arms upset that he was being called cute again. The side effect of midterms on him is that he gets easily upset and grumpy.

N hopped off Leo and gave him a small kiss to thank him for letting him use him as a horse and walked up to the guy.

" Whats your name Mr.Crybaby?"

" D-Do Kyungsoo."

Leo walked up to him and looked him up and down. "....cute." Kyungsoo's face turned bright pink and looked away. N glared at him and pointed to the door.

" No one can be cute but me get out."

Kyungsoo got down on the floor again and hugged N's legs with tears flowing down his face again.

" Please help me! I don't know where to turn to but you guys."

N shifted uncomfortably, not liking the tear spots forming on his pants. He nudged the other with his knee. " fine fine, we'll help you just stand up please." Kyungsoo stood up again and shyly smiled going around to shake everyones hand when the rest of Vixx club walked in.

" Am I being replaced?!!" Ken yelled as he spotted Kyungsoo being pushed away by Leo when he tried to shake his hand.

" Ravi get the new kid out of here!" Ken pouted.

Ravi nodded and walked up to Kyungsoo and easily lifted him up.

" Wow you're like a noodle. Hes so squishy and soft." Ravi bent down and started using him to work out his arm muscles.

" U-um p-please put me down." Ravi shrugged and gently put him down, satisfied with his workout of the day.

Hongbin went up to him and lifted up his shirt and took a peek inside. " You know I woudldn't mind using you as my model for my art class. How do you feel about me painting you..." He wiggled his eyebrows with a creepy smile on his face. " in the ?"

Kyungsoo's face widen in horror and backed away from him to bump into Ken, who was glaring down at him. He held up his arms in defeat and got down on his knees.

" Please don't sell my organs!!!"

Ken bit his lip trying to contain his laugh. " Sell? I woudn't sell your organs....I would eat them!"

Leo smacked Ken on the back of his head and sat down beside Kyungsoo and rubbed his back. " don't scare my puppy." He held out his hand to him that was filled with dog treats. Kyungsoo gulped and started to crawl towards the door in fear.

" I'm sorry to have bother you guys, i'll just find someone else." He was so close to the door when legs stopped in his path. He looked up into the eyes of the leader and almost peed his pants.

" What are you talking about Chungsoo? Of course we'll help you." In the lighting N's face looked super evil with his black and blue eye and his dark clothes. " After you do something for us."

" W-what do you people want from me?"

Several memebers voiced out their opinions.

" Come here and let me use you as my dumbbell."

" What color paint do you think will go well with your skin tone?"

"....puppy roll over..."

Kyungsoo started banging on the door in between N's legs.

"....someone please help me these people are crazy!!"

" Scream all you want big eyes, we're in the basement no one can hear you." Hyuk chuckled evilly while wearing Leo's horse head.

" Ill do anything, just don't let the weird puppy guy make me roll over!"

 


*rolls over and dies

sorry guys this chapter is wierd and