the real new student

always be my baby

Kim wake up from her sleep and she look at zee that still on the phone. 

Kim rub her eyes and she grab her phone.

 

3A.M

 

Kim lay back her body on the bed and she read again her conversations with pie. Kim smile and she close her eyes.

 

"What happened to me.. ? ... I'd already promise to myself that i will not fall in love with other except yam... but, why I'm attracted with pie. And about pie... it's feel like a dream. Am i stupid ...,? Hmmm...I am lesb... yup, i admit it because yam is my first love..but she just treat me like her sister...and when pie..she ask me to be her couple..I'm so happy...why? Because, finally, there's a person , i mean a girl except me as who I am...I'm happy..yup..so happy..hmm.."

 

Kim closed her eyes and she fall asleep again.

 

 

The next morning..

 

Kim and zee were late. They on their way to the hall. Once they enter the hall, the warden ask them to Standing infront of the stage. Its their punishment. That time, Kim can clearly heard a group of boy talk about their . Kim turned her head and look at th, boys, all of them smirk to Kim. Kim look at zee and zee give an eye signal to Kim. 

 

 

After the morning assembly, Kim and zee walk near to the group of boy. Kim asked them, 

"what did u say about us, just now. Repeat it."

 

One of the boy smirk to Kim and touch her s. Kim immediately grab his hand and swing it at his back, . That boy scream hurt. He ask for an apologies. Kim look at his friends and said with a cold tone.

 

"Dont think that I'm a girl, i can't make you lose your balls. "

 

All of the boys run leave their friend that Kim arrest. Kim push that boy body and tell him.

 

"Yes I am a tom..so, ? At least I'm not hypocrites. I am who I am. Flats or not, these mountain are mine...not yours. Watch out your mouth or I will make you regret with your bad mouth."

 

That boy run and leave Kim and zee there. Zee smile and pat Kim's shoulder. 

"Wow, Kim... I think we are the genji in this school. Hahahaahha"

 

"Hmmm...I just hate when someone talk about my s...especially boy...U know what i mean."

 

Zee nodded and they make their way to their class.

 

 They have their first class with subject General knowledge. When kim look outside the window, she saw pie and fern walk at their corridor. Kim smile and watch pie without noticing that miss Kenya asked her to answer her question.

 

"Kim...Kim...?" Miss keyna call her.

 

Miss keyna walk to Kim and look at what kim watch. 

 

"General knowledge...What do you think about your senior?"

 

"Beautiful like an angel." Kim answered spontaneously.

 

That make all of her classmates laughing. Kim shocked and she cover . Miss keyna smile and she shake her head.

 

"Well...we continue our class tomorrow. Dismissed."

 

Kim cup her face because she shy. Anne and nbrie told the incident to puey through message. And puey told it to pie and fern. That make Kim more famous among seniors .

 

Meanwhile, the practical students also knows Kim the coolest mushroom since the video spread. Almost all girls admired Kim. That news make Mike and the gang becomes jealous.

 

After class, pie send a message to Kim.

 

"Wait for me."

 

Kim get out from her class and wait for pie. Zee is about to leave and Kim told her that she had something to do. Zee nodded and leave kim alone.

 

5 minutes later...

 

"Hye...Kim" pie asked shyly.

"Hye...Err..let's go"

 

Pie nodded and they walk together to the canteen. They ordered their lunch and take their sit behind Mike's group.

 

"Well well...what We have here... a mushroom and her snail."

 

Kim look up and she look at pie. Pie look at kim and hold her plate.

 

"Lets go Kim. We eat at the other table."

 

When kim Stand up, mike hold her shoulder and make kim sit down again.

 

"So..She is your new love, baby?"

 

Pie look at Mike and she stand up. 

 

"Why? Jealous,? "

 

Mike laugh when he heard pie's words.

 

Kim look at them curiously and when she about to stand up. Mike already grab her t-shirt and punch Kim's face.

 

Pie shocked and slapped Mike. 

 

"Are u okay ,Kim?"

 

Kim nodded and rub her chin. She look at Mike that smirk. Mike leave and his friends follow him.

 

"What happened between you?" Kim asked pie. Pie look at kim and she asked her.

"Do u really serious about our relationship?"

 

Kim nodded and said." We now couple.. I want to know more about my baby"

 

Pie nodded and she grab Kim's hand and headed to their private class.