slow motion

always be my baby

In the canteen, all students make noise. Kim walk with zee side by side. She feel weird with others students that act like a monkey. 

Kim follow zee enter the canteen and once she step inside, all students become silent. Their gaze following Kim and zee..and that make kim smile to them and whispering is in the air. There's a group of girl calling zee's name. Zee say hey to them and tap Kim's shoulder. 

"Well...they like tom u know..."

"Is it?"

 Zee nodded and give her flying kiss to the group of her fans. Kim shook her head and smile. At the same time, she take her sit beside fern. 

"Hye fern"

"Owh..Hey Kim"

"Wheres your friend?,pie?"

"Zowh..She esscape...Hehehe..syuutt".

 

Kim nodded and she turn her head when an old man start to give his speech.

 

"Who is he?"

"He is mr.always right...our warden... beside him, miss annoying... our warden also..Hehehe..."

"Loo..I see... "

 

Kim nodded and focused to what warden say. 

 

"Everyone...listen up...before we end our meeting tonight, i would like to tell u..that tomorrow will be no class, but...all students must wear sport clothes ...tomorrow we will have zumba with our lecturer...your attendance are taken. See u all tomorrow morning. Dismissed."

 

All students start to talking each other and theres some of students talk with the warden. Meanwhile, Kim is looking for zee when suddenly fern almost fell down because of accidentally being pushed by some naughty boy. Kim help fern to get up and that time, fern touch Kim's hand and make she stunt. 

"Fern?"

"Haaaaaa..Kim?"

"Are u okay?" Kim said while she try to remove her hand from fern. Fern nodded and she released her hand from kim. 

"I think I should go back to form".

"Ok..be careful... Fern.."

 

Fern nodded shyly and leave Kim alone . Kim smile and when she about to turn her body..

"Kim..."

"Hmmmm?"

"U look handsome with short hair.. I like it.. "

Kim smile shyly . "Thanks fern..."

"U welcome Kim.Bye. "

 

 

At form 12

Pie is sleeping on the bed. When fern come inside the room, fern shook her head and she move closer to pie.

 

"Pie...Pie.."

 

"Eerrhhhmmmmmm...Jeremy..Mike...stupid u all...Herrmann," pie mutters in her sleep.

 

"Wow...Pie..pie... hmmm..pity you..your friend is here to accompany u. " Fern said and she change her outfit.