please everywhere

always be my baby

"Thats it...!...I don't want to.hear any more.. enough pie.... u should realize...in this world..theres no such married with the same gender...are u out of your mind?? U will ashamed your family....what religion that allow the same gender together forever??? None!... dont be stupid pie.... god will mad with u.... "

 

Pie's heart been stab by Mike's words. She know that all what mike told her is true. Pie sit down and she cup her face. She dont know what to do. 

 

"Banmmmm!!" 

 

Pie know that is mike who already leave her house. Pie sigh in deep. She remember how kim was looks like just now. She smile alone.

 

"Pie... I love u.. dont u afraid to love me too?"

"I will never afraid to love u,kimmy...u're the best couple I ever had"

 

"Pie...if one day... your parents ask u to choose whether me or them...which one u will choose,pie?"

"I choose both...my parents and also u,Kim..."

"But...u must choose.."

"No,Kim..I won't...no matter what.."

 

"Pie... if one day..u cannot choose....I will choose for u... "

 

"What do u mean,Kim?"

"If one day ,your parents ask u to choose whether me or them...and that time u cant choose...I will help u...I will let u go...I know..I'm not for u...I'm not deserve for u...I dont want world hate u...I.."

"Kimm...dont say it..it won't be happen."

 

 

 

Pie open her eyes and she cry. The conversation between she and kim hurts her. She knows that what kim say is happening right now. 

 

 

Outside of pie apartment, Kim sigh alone in her car. She look at mike that already leave the apartment. Slowly, Kim get out from her car and make her way to the apartment. Kim slowly step by step makr her way to the stairs. She dont know which one is pie's house. Kim sit down on the stairs and she cup her face.

 

"What have I done....I should let pie go... she deserve it... Huh..." Kim said slowly and she get up and leave the stairs. While she on the way to the main door, she saw mr. And mrs manaying . Kim hide herself at the back of the wall and she watch them. Slowly, she followed pie's parents and yes...She can see, pie open the door and greet her parents. Kim smile without notice there's a boy with a girl watching her. 

 

"Sis...I think this man is bad...lets We report to the guard."

 

"Hey, jimmy...dont talk like that..he looks good for me...let me talk with her."

 

That girl walk to kim and pat her shoulder. That make kim shocked.

 

"Errr..I'm sorry..what are you doing here,? And why did u follow them?"

 

Kim look at the girl upside down and she shake her head. Kim leave them and run to her car.

 

The girl look at her little brother and both of them laughing.

 

"Sis beam..i think he can't talk..Hahahaahha...such a coward man."

Jimmy said and laughing. 

 

Beam smile and giggling too. She feel her heart beat so fast when she look into that man's eyes. 

 

Meanwhile in pie's house.

 

"Tell me..is it true that mike told us that u dont want to marry him?"

 

Pie look down and she gulp.

Pie look outside her glass window and her eyes caught Kim.

 

Pie widen her eyes and said"kimmy??"

 

Mrs manaying that heard pie immediately walk to pie and throw her gaze to outside. No one. The street is empty. Mrs manaying look are pie and she sigh.

 

"U still love her,pie?"

 

Pie look into her mother's eyes and slowly nodded. Mr manaying sigh and he leaves the house.

 

"Mama..please...I love her..I dont love mike"

 

Mrs manaying didn't say anything . She leave pie alone and that make pie crying out loud.