errrrrrrr

always be my baby

At secret recipe ghu dao mall

 

All of pre u students batch 2012-2013 and batch 2013-2014 already greeting each other. For almost 5 years they didnt meet each other. Puey almost chocked when anne kiss his lips and that make he fall in love with anne. They make the secret recipe restaurant very noisy. Well, u know how it feel when reunion. Ahahahahahahhahaha...lol. by the way...that time, kim is not arrive yet. She still looking for a parking. Meanwhile..Pie already arrive and accompanied by mike. She feel uncomfortable. Her friends also cant believe that she will marry mike. Nbrie hug jane waist and that caught zee's attention. Well...very bored. (I don't know what to write)......

 

Jane walk and grab pie's hand and ask an excuse from mike. Pie follow jane and they stop at the corner of the back main door.

 

"Hey..is it true that u will be marry with Mike??"

 

Pie look at Jane and she sigh.

 

"How about kim??? Did she know??"

 

Pie look again at Jane and she shake her head. Sat the same time. The main door been push by a tall man with a blue jeans jacket. 

 

Pie turn her head when she heard her friends cheering. 

 

"Welcome back to Thailand, Kim burnaphan!!!!"

 

Pie lock her eyes to kim that give her back to pie. Pie's eyes start to tears and Jane at the same time walk to pie and tap her shoulder. "Pie..hold it on..don't ruin this party.. ok..be cool.."

 

Pie look at je and nodded. Pie wipe her tears and she walk near with kim that busying greeting her friends.

 

"Hye...Kim..long time not see..wow...look more handsome than before..and...looks mature too..."

Nbrie praise Kim infront of others. Kim just smile and when she is about to asked something, 

 

"Kim....."

 

Kim stop and she turn her head and body too... Ok. Kim swallowed her saliva and she nodded.

 

Zee hug kim with tight and she pinch Kim's cheek. Play with her hair . Kim just giggling. While Kim us hugging zee, her eyes caught mike's figure. Kim slowly released her hug to see and she pat zee's shoulder.

 

"Hey...zee..miss U Damn..."

"ahhh me too..Hey what are doing after finish your study?"

 

"Well...I think I wanna rest for a month ..then...I will start to work with my father." Kim said while her eyes look at Mike.

 

"Kim..."

 

Kim turn her body and she look at her love. 

"Pie..."

 

Pie smile and she feel want to hug kim. But , she cant. Suddenly mike came and he hug pie's waist. Kim look at both of them without blink her eyes. She feel hurts inside. Pie smile to mike and she knows Kim is hurt. Pie try to move Mike's hand but mike didn't move himself.

 

"Hey Kim...welcome back to Thailand...Well...I heard tha u further your study in london...how is that?? Is it cool??" Mike asked and that make Kim smile. Fake one.

 

"Everything is fine. Thank you. Err..."

 

"Hey..please do welcome to our wedding... " Mike said and he kiss pie's cheek. Kim look at them and she nodded. 

 

"Can I talk with pie?"

 

Kim said to mike and mike nodded. 'Sure..but Dont too long..She is mine.'"

 

Kim nodded and pie walk to kim.

 

"Hows your study, Kim?"

 

"Everything is fine...hmmm...I got your wedding card, yesterday from your father."

 

Pie shocked when kim utters that words. Pie look at kim and her eyes start to teary. Kim wipe pie's tears and she look into pie eyes.

 

"I want to meet u tomorrow...we talk about this...at my apartment..ok?"__

 

Mike walk to them and pat Kim's shoulder. 

 

"Can I have.my fiance back?"

 

Kim look at mike and she nodded. She pass pie's hand to mike and she smile. Kim make her way to see and jane. Pie look at mike and she sigh.

 

"We need to talk about this, pie. Let's go home"

 

Both of them leave the party without eating and without their friends realize . But..kim realised it and she followed Mike's car. 

 

"Well..Pie... I will not let u go without my permission.." Kim said .

 

 

Guys..I'm tension...I'm blur..I'm fed up looking mike and aom...ok..thats not my point because im stressssssss... ok .I dont want to be crazy... gve me time to calm myself. Tq.