reality

always be my baby

"Baby....gudmorning"

Pie whispering at Kim's ear while snuggling near with Kim.

Kim open her eyes and smile to pie. She kiss pie's lips slowly and she rub pie's hair gently. 

Pie hug kim with tight and she close her eyes.

 

 

 

Reality

 

"Doctor...how is kim?"

"She still in coma...we have to wait...we have done everything we could...now..we just can pray...so she can awake from coma.."

"Hurmmm...thank you doctor."

"U welcome"

 

 

The doctor leave the room and yam get near with Kim. Yam take a towel and clean Kim's body. The wound still bleeding. Its already three days kim in hospital. Being unconscious after the incident. Yam switched on the television and she watch cartoon while her hand rub Kim's hand.

 

Riinnggggg. Rinngg

 

"Hello, zee.."

"Yam...how is kim...still unconscious?"

"Yup...hmmm..."

"Dont worry yam..kim will be alright... Im on my way to hospital...did u need anything? Howw about breakfast?"

"Just buy anything that suit with u...its suit with me too..."

"Ok yam..see u later ."

 

 

Yam hang up the call and she look at kim.

"Kim. .I dont understand why did u being like this...who make your life like this... its just last week i met u after u coming back from your study... u said u want to have pie...but why.. why did this happened...kim..wake up...in 2 days...pie will be marry mike...wake up kim...Kim .."

 

 

 

Pie open her eyes and she sigh. She gete up from her bed and grab her towel. While take shower, she stop facing the mirror.

 

"Why did I dream about kim....why did i feel..kim is so near with me.... after the reunion party .. she didnt show up herself...but..wait...why the dream feel so true...I can feel Kim's hug me...kim...where are u now...are u okay..."

 

Pie finished her bath and prepare herself as usual. 

 

Riinnggggggg...

"Hello..."

"Hello pie...are u ready yet...im waiting at parking lot...ok.."

"Okay."

 

Pie sigh and she put her phone inside her handbag and make her way to the parking lot.

 

Mike opened the car's door for pie and hand in her a rose. 

"A rose for my beautiful angel."

Pie look at mike and she give her a faint smile.

 

"Okay..where we going?"

"We are going to supermall...ok...I have to buy something for my nephew..."

"Hurmmm...ok...Mike...errmmm...thank you for everything.."

 

"Pie...as long as u need me...ok. by the way ..we have dinner together with my parents tonight. .dont be sad ok..."

 

"Okay..."

 

 

At hospital,

Yam finished her breakfast with zee . Both of them didnt realize that kim did move her finger a little bit 

 

"Yam...errr..lets outing today..I mean..u and me..we...hehehhe.."

"What..zee...our Kim still need us... "

"Dont worry...I'd already inform to Kim's mother about kim. In noon, Kim's family will come..so that we can ..I mean u and me can having our time together..ok.."

 

Yam smile to Zee and pinch her cheek. 

"Naughty girl, haha"

"Of course...only with my girlfriend...heheh"

 

Yam chuckled heard zee's word and look at kim with her sad face.

"She will be alright, zee?"

 

Zee look at yam and look at kim. Zee sigh .

"She will be..."