go on? or run from it

always be my baby

"Kim...are u sure about this?" Mrs jittaleela asking her daughter. Kim look at her mother and hug her. 

 

"Ma...I want to express my feelings...though, drawing is my favorite things that can release my tention. Ma....do understand me...ok..."

 

"Ok..kim..but, please...dont take so long for release it...I mean...u have your responsibility in your father's company."

 

"Ok ma..."

 

"Take care yourself ok...be good girl..."

 

"Ma..im not a girl anymore...ok..dont worry..."

 

Mrs jittaleela release her hug and waving her goodbye to kim that already get inside her car. Its been a week, kim always spending her time in her room..but last night suddenly she said that she want to travelling to release her tension. Kim also love to draw. Thats her pasion since she were kids. A week, kim did drawing pie's figure in a wedding dress...that makes mrs jittaleela afraid of kim. She afraid if kim will be crazy. But, now..she can see a smile from kim. She know that her daughter is okay as usual. 

 

 

Kim drove her car with her sight focused on the road. She have promise to herself, that she will not let her love end like this. She know pie still love her. Kim drive her car ahead to pie's house. An hour later, kim parking her car infront of pie's house. She is about to get out from her car but then she heard a voice. A voice that she misses so much. Kim turn her head and she saw pie were laughing in Mike's embrace. They seems so happy. Kim sigh slowly and she shake her head. 

 

"Kim....Pie is happy with mike... dont ruined her happiness.... u know what better for her... let her go..."

 

A voice inside her mind remind kim. Kim open her eyes and she start the engine. She drive leave the road. 

 

In the other side of the road, mike leave pie to take his phone that ringing inside their house. Pie look outside the gate and she can clearly saw kim's car and she saw kim . Pie is about to calling Kim's name, but the car already leave the road. Pie fall on the ground. She feel sad suddenly. She miss kim so much . She crying slowly and a hand pat her shoulder. 

 

"Honey... are u okay...why did u cry...hey...Pie..."

 

Pie turn her head and look at mike. Pie burst her tears in Mike's embrace.

 

"I miss papa and mama..." Pie lying .

 

Mike chuckled and help pie to get up. 

 

"Okay..let's prepare our self...we will visit your parents today. Smile my darling..."

 

Pie give her fake smile to mike. 

Pie's pov

"Im sorry , mike.. im sorry...I shouldn't let my heart fall with kim again... give me time to love u like u love me... "

 

 

Zee stop her car and she sigh.

Yam look at zee that seems worried about something.

"Are u okay, baby..what happened?"

"Kim. Kim just leave her house and she said that she want to go traveling..alone .im worried of her.."

 

"Hurmmm..did she told her mother where her destination?"

 

Zee shake her head as dont know. Yam sigh and look outside the window.

 

 

Kim drive her car ahead to the airport and she didnt look behind. She continued her walk and she buy a ticket to china.

 

At china.

 

"Nan...are u sure about this?"

Nan cup hongyok's face and she smile.

"Im sure about this. Come on...we need to go now... or else, my brother will realize it...lets go."

Nan said and dragging hongyok leave the garage. Well...a Naughty couple will cause a trouble because of their stupidity.