memories kill me inside

always be my baby

Kim open her eyes and she crying. She knows everything is gone. All of it is just a memory left. Kim feel hurt. She look at her luggage that she bring from Paris. She opened the luggage and she hold a box that fully covered by colour paper. Kim opened the box and she stare at the gift that she promise to give to pie, once she going back from her study.

 

"Baby, I want to go to Paris."

"Huh?Why Paris?"

"Because, that was romantic place for lovers all over the world."

"Is it? Hmmm but.. I think the romantic place for lovers all over the world is in their lovers heart."

 

Pie smile at Kim. And she kiss Kim at her lips.

"U are so romantic, kim...I love u"

 

Kim smile and kiss pie at her cheek.

 

Puey come to the couple and take their picture. 

"Nice shot guys. Look. "

 

Puey show the picture to kim and pie . 

"Its like real. Look at this. The Eiffel tower is like behind us. Wow..."

Kim said and look at pie.

 

"Its must be great if we can go to paris , Kim..."

"I promise u..I will make sure that we can go there... Ok. Baby?"

 

Kim say it honestly. Pie look at kim and she nodded. 

"I hope so"

 

 

All of their memories hit Kim very hard. She knows, nothing she can do for pie. Everything ...She had sacrificed everything before. She look at her scar on her right hand. 

Still can remember how a bad guy try to hurt pie while they on their trip to the museum.

 

 

Kim and pie walk together with zee and Jane. They already make their conversations with miss June, the descriptor for the museum. Their group are making their task entitled, The Legend of Langkasuka".

 

While Kim and pie on their way to buy an ice cream outside the museum..someone pull pie from Kim. Kim is shocked and so do pie. That person try to harm pie with his knife and he asking for their money. Kim try to control the situation by persuading that guy to let pie go and she will give the money. Once that guy try to lessen his grip from pie, pie run towards Kim and that's make the guy go forward and Kim at the same time protect pie from the knife . Kim's hand hurt and bleeding. That man run away just like that.

 

"Are u okay kimmy?"

 

"Yes..Are U okay baby?"

 

"I'm okay Kim..kimmy..your hand is bleeding. Help!!!! Help!!! Somebody help!!!"

 

"Esh..Pie..I'm okay..just a small wound."

"No it's not. "

 

Pie said with her worries and at the same time Zee and Jane came and they shocked . They help Kim to stand and go to the hospital by Mr.Adams car.

 

 

At the hospital.

 

"Kimmy..I'm sorry..it's my fault..".

Pie utters those words with her sobbing. She feel guilty. Kim look at pie and she touch pie's cheek. She look at her eyes deeply.

 

"Baby... Look at me.. I'm save now...it's just my hand that hurt...I'm I'm..don't worry baby... I love u..I'm glad that u are safe. I want u to be safe. I will do anything to protect you. "

 

Pie feel that she is the most lucky girl. Kim love her so much. Thats make pie hug Kim so tight.

 

"Thank you baby. I love you."

 

"I love you always, baby pie."