it's time to go?

always be my baby

"Pie , my love... wherever I am...wherever u are....whatever u do....whatever Im facing.... I hope u strong...keep strong my love... If I'd ever know that u will come back to me... I will let them remove it..I will take care myself for u... my love.... please...Im begging u for the last time.... keep me always in your memory... pie... how i miss all moments between us.... how i miss to tell u that i love u so much my snail...Pie, my love...im sorry because I cant take care of u like I'd promise before.... im not a good mushroom for snail like u....pie....please do forgive me.... please do help me one thing ... in my luggage...theres a box... its belong to u.... its just for u.... I hope u like it.... and always do ... I love u pie...."

 

 

Pie look at nan and hongyok. Pie burst her tears. She know that she is too late for everything. Now she can feel how kim feel when she decided to leave her. Pie slowly walk into the room. Theres she saw kim laying unconsciously. Pie walk near to kim and she sit down beside her. Pie touch Kim's jaw line and she sigh. She whispering at Kim's ear.

 

"Kim...my love....please wake up.... im here.... your family too... kim...we all waiting for u... please baby... wake up...."

 

Pie sobbing and she feel a hand holding her shoulder. Mr jittaleela smile at pie and he look at kim.

 

"Hey my tiger...dad here.... wake up now...dont u miss your dad...hey hey..kim .....if u dont wake up in these week...dad will ask your brother to married pie...u know right , pie choose to be with u... and if u didnt awake...who will take care of her? Kim..... sob...sob... waakkee pup.." her father stop talking and turned his head. Kim's brother pat his father and bring his a chair to sit. Pie look at kim and she sigh.

 

"Kimmy...u heard your father right...I dont want to marry your brother...I want u..."

 

"Kim.... we are sorry to not understand u and our daughter feeling. But, please kim...now we want u to take care of her...we are here to support u and pie... " mrs manaying said beside pie.

 

Pie smile at her mother as she thanks for their blessings. Since mike decide to divorced pie, mr and mrs manaying feel guilty to pie. They know how pie didnt happy with her marriage with mike. When they heard pie told them about Kim's condition, after the operation of remove the blood coat , they feel more worried and afraid. Why? Because they dont want pie hurt for the second time . They give their blessings to pie and kim . 

 

Rui come inside the room and told his guest, jitalleela and manaying family that its dinner time.

 

Pie look at kim and she kiss Kim's cheek.

 

"Baby... I leave u for a while...okay...I will come back after dinner. I love u baby."

 

 

Pie and all of their family leave kim alone in the room.

 

 

 

In the other side... kim is alone. Walking alone without any figure in her sight. All she saw is a white. White .... and suddenly, she heard a girl's voice.

 

"Aunty....wake up... I miss u...."

 

"Colly?? Is that u?? "

 

"Aunty...wake up...dont leave me an nan...we all miss your story...aunty....I still owe me one thing...."

 

"Owe... what is it..colly... u heard me?"

 

"Aunty...I wonder why there's no my picture ... aunty didnt draw me and brother rui... aunty just draw nan and sis hongyok... u so unfair...but I still love u aunty...aunty...wake up...draw my face...I want my face to being one of your painting in gallery... please...."

 

"Hey..colly...why did u standing here...lets have our dinner... "

 

Colly turn her head and let nan bring her leave kim. 

 

"Colly? Colly? Where are u...dont leave aunty"...

 

Kim talk and once she turned her body, a guy in white cloth smile to kim.

 

"Are u ready?"

 

Kim blur.

 

"Who are u?"

"Im the one who will take u to go to the right place."

 

"Where?"

"I will know, later..."

 

"But... err..am I dead now?"

 

"If u let me to take u..then u will leave everything u have..."

 

Kim didnt say a words. She remember what colly said with her just now.

 

"Lets go..."

 

"No... im not ready yet... I still owe so much things with colly...pie..my family.."

 

"But...its your time.."

"Please... give me some more time...please.."

 

"Kim....what's your reason to ask more time...its time kim..."

 

"Please...pie needs me... colly needs me...I have to make colly's wishes come true... I want to have a family with pie... I want to meet my father my family... please..."

 

"As long as u want it...wake up now..."

 

 

Kim's sight become black and she feel hurt . She hold her head and she groans. Slowly she open her eyes . She try to get up. Yet , she still weAk. Kim laying back again and she closed her eyes.