need

always be my baby

Pie run a little to reach the receptionist counter. 

Once she reached it,

"Excuse me...wheres room of the patient name kim jittaleela? Im her close friend"

 

"Wait a minute, miss... what's your name miss? "

"Pie..pie manaying.."

 

"Ok..here the pass..and the room is no.21 ..just walk straight and then turn to left..then...right...and then..just pass the toilet...and a lift...and go to 7th floor. Thank you."

 

Pie blink her eyes and sigh. She make her way like the nurse saying. She is worried about kim. Yes, she admit it. "How can she accidents...did she ok ..?"

 

7th floor

 

Pie walk out from the lift and she look at the hallway. Empty. Pie walk to the right and there she found a room number 21.

 

Pie is about to push the door, but she stop when she heard someone talking inside the room.

 

"We're sorry ...."

 

Pie stuck . She feel hurt inside. She push the door because she thought kim is gone.

Eveyone in the room shocked when pie shows up.

 

"Pie?"

 

Pie startle and she run to kim that still laying on the bed.

 

"Pie..hey...are u okay?"

 

Pie burst out her tears and she hug kim with tight.

 

"I thought that i will lost u..."

 

Kim smile weakly while rubbing pie's hair.

 

"Im okay..." kim look at her mother and her brother.

 

"Ma. .she is pie...the one im talking .."

 

Pie wake up and look at mrs jittalleela and give her a bow.

 

"Sawadikaaa....chun pie manaying na, ka"

 

"Sawadee ...chun, Kim's mama na kaa..."

 

Both of them smile then start to having their conversation about each other. (Well....I dont know what are they talking about...ahahahah)

 

 

Kim smile while watching pie and her mother have a good conversation. Kim released her sigh and close her eyes slowly.

 

"Pie.... do u love me... if u do...will u always be with me ....Pie...pie....pie!!!!"

 

Mike wake up from his nap. He breathe unsteadyly. He is sweating a lot. Why did he dream about pie that pie wanna leave him. He dont know. He want to meet pie. No. But, he dont know where's pie right now. He try to call pie. No one answering. He call Mr. Manaying . They didnt have idea wheres pie right now. Mike sigh. Then he remember kim. Maybe kim know where is pie. Mike try to search kim's number from his last contact ..none. mike grab his car's key and drove to manayings house.

 

 

Pie rub Kim's hair smoothly and she look at Kim's face. She feel guilty. She know she still love kim. But..she in the middle of her family and her love. 

Pie start to cry. Kim awake from her sleep and she heard pie is crying. Slowly kim try to.get up from the bed, pie shocked and wipe her tears. 

 

"Kim..dont move...u have to rest..."

 

Kim look at pie while moving her body slowly to sit down. Kim touch pie's cheek and wipe the tears.

 

"Why did my baby snail crying...?"

 

Pie miss the way kim call her as snail. Its not a dream. Its really kim. Pie hug kim with tight and she burst her tears. Kim rub pie's back gently and she put her chin on pie's shoulder.

 

"Hush now..my love...tell me..why did u cry...im still alive..no need to be worried. Okay..."

 

Pie closed her eyes and tighten her grips. 

"Kim..I'm sorry..."

 

Kim stay in silent. 

"Why? Sorry for what?"

 

"In two days...I will be Mike's wife...I'm sorry.. I shouldn't come here.." Pie said and she try to loose the hug. But kim pull pie back into her embrace. Kim kiss pie's neck and make pie close her eyes.

 

"I love u pie... Please...let me hug you like this...Pie...I know u love me...please Pie...tell me... if i said that i want u to be mine forever...will u choose me rather than mike?"

 

Pie didnt answering. She let go her hug from kim and look into Kim's eyes. 

 

"I need time,kim..."

 

 

Rriinnggggggrriinnggg

 

Pie look at her handbag and she answer the call.

"Yes..ok mama..I'm on my way..dont worry..im Okay.."

 

 

Kim look at pie as she dont want pie to go. Pie smile fakely to kim and kiss her forehead. 

 

"I have to go kim... I will come back tomorrow..."

 

"I need your answer for my question just now, pie..."

 

Pie get up from her sit and leave Kim. Kim just follow pie's figure by her eyes. Tears slowly make her chin wet. Kim laying her body and she sigh. 

 

"Pie ........ wheres my old pie. .."

 

 

Pie pov

"Kim ..I need time to think about it... I will talk with my parents first...please be bear... I love u...I will tell u the answer tomorrow...I love u kim...I love my parents too..."