the plan ...its awesome

always be my baby

At room.

Kim lay down her body on the bed and facing the wall. She take out her phone and dial yam.

 

"Hello...Kim... I miss u...how's your day?"

"Hello yam..I miss u too...we have zumba today... tomorrow will start the class. Hehe... what are u doing, yam?"

"I'm reading a novel. Hmmm I'm so bored here...Hey..Kim..err..can I call u later?"

 

Kim closed her eyes and say yes, sure. 

Kim hang up the call without saying goodbye. She feel hurt. She hold her left chest and she sigh. 

"Why she must say like that...She said that she miss me..but then..She ask me to hang up the call...what her reason actually...did she have other person in her heart? Am i blind or she made a fool with me..."

 

Kim talk in her mind. She love yam . Every time she said that she love yam, yam will change the topic. Kim is hurt. She don't know what to do. She hate yam. But, she love her.

 

Kim look at the wall and she type a message "I'm sorry for disturbing u ...I love u..but I know that u don't love me like I do... I promise u..that I will not disturbing u again. Bye"

 

Send.

 

Kim switched off her phone and fall a sleep with her sad feeling.

 

Meanwhile, in the library, mr.Adam told to all seniors that they will share their history class with junior batch 2013-2014.

That make all of them cheering happily.

 

"Ok... we will start our class tomorrow with your junior tomorrow morning. And every of u, pick one junior to handle. Ok. Tomorrow we will make a game mind. It's all about history'.."

 

Pie look at fern and ask her. 

"Did we will have a same class with our junior?"

"Yes pie.. Mr.Adam ask us to guide them also in the same time improve our knowledge. "

 

"Yes..."

Pie said happily. She can imagine that she will sit beside Kim tomorrow. 

 

While puey and the others planning something for pie and Kim. Fern also involve . 

 

"Hey guys...make sure that Kim will sit beside pie..ok..clear?"

"Clear"

 

Pie look around and realize that she is alone and when she look outside the library, 

 

"What are they doing outside?..did the meeting done already? Damon friends..they leave me alone here.."

 Pie leave her sit and go outside. 

 

All her friends still discuss what will they do for pie and kim tomorrow. 

"I think..we should let one of us..ask for Kim's number. "

"Yeah..that's should be u puey... "

"Gaius...why dont u try?"

"Why me? I don't want.. Selma will misunderstood..She will mad at me and think that I am flirting with tom."

"Hello...Kim is a girl ok.."

"So? How did u know? Her hair is short..She must be a tom"

"Hello...yesterday her hair is long.. it must be zee who cut her hair.."

"Hey..stop it guys..we here to help pie right..we don't want pie remember her past..I mean.. a bad love story between her and mike.."

"Yup..Fern is right..ok..I will ask Kim her phone number tomorrow"

"Good nerd.. wow.. nerd is braver hehehe..thanks..but I will asked her by Myself."

 

Pie already involve with their conversation . 

 

All of them look at pie that already show her head between nerd and puey ...

 

"Hey pie..when did u...?" Jane asked shocked.

 

"Just now.." Pie said proudly.

"Hey..guys..don't U feel weird about pie?"

 

All of them look at pie. Pie look at her friends with her big eyes.

"What."

 

"No wonder ur head can sneak between puey and nerd...u stand using that bench?" 

 Jane said and make all of them burst out their laughter.

 

Pie look at her friends and jump from the bench and hit Jane's head. 

 

"I hate u guys"

"We love u , Apple pie..."

 

 

At room.

"Kim...wake up...Hey...let's jogging.."

"Hmmm..."

"Hesh...Kim..come on.."

"Hmmm..ok" Kim said and wake up from her nap. 

 

 

Drupdrapdrupdrap........

Kim and zee jogging at the field and they stop infront of the gym.

 

"Hey...let's make some fun"

"What do u mean..seem like the gym is full?"

"Relax...follow me"

 

Zee step inside the gym and Kim follow her.

 

All of the students insert the gym look at zee and kim with their sharp eye.

 

"Hey..chill..I'm Zee..and she is Kim..we want to use the dumble."

 

A tough man come near to zee and give her a dumble. When zee want to take it, the man r.smirk and punch Zee. Kim was shocked and she help zee to get up.

 

"Hey..dont be so rude" Kim said.

 

"Hey..if U want to use this gym's properties..u must fight and win."

 

Kim look at zee and she get up. 

 

"Zee, lets go. "

 

Zee nodded and follow kim . When kim is about to reached the door, a man throw his t-shirt to Kim. That action make Kim mad and she grabbed the t-shirt and make it as a puncher. Kim walk near with the rude man and she punch that man hardly. Zee was shocked and she hold Kim's hand. 

 

Kim push Zee away and she turned 360 degrees and make a kick on that rude man. 

 

"Mike!" 

 

Kim look at the group man and she smirk. "I hate rude person. Dont show your face again, or I will kick your ."

 

Kim leave Mike's group and zee give her thumb up to them and follow kim.

 

"Wow..Kim..that was awesome."

"Just cool zee. " Kim said with her smile. 

 

They continue their jogging and go back to their hostel.