A faith?

always be my baby

"Zee...."

 

Zee turned her body when she heard a familiar voice calling her name. 

 

"Pie??"

 

Slowly pie walk near with zee and she hold zee's hand. 

 

"Where is kim?"

 

Zee look at pie with her (I dont know where she is) facial face. She sigh and take pie to sit beside her.

 

At the same time, yam greet them with a cup of coffee. 

"Oh pie...when did u come.. oh ..I'm sorry..honey, I will come back.. "

 

Zee nodded and she turned her gaze look at pie.

 

"Its been a months, kim didnt send any words to us...even her family didnt know where she is right now... why pie? Is everything alright? How's mike?"

 

Pie look down and she start to sobbing.

 

"I have a dream last night and also few days ago... I dream of kim... I dont know..but I. ..i.. I miss her...I want to know if she alright or..what she doing right now..."

 

Zee sigh and slowly help pie to wipe her tears. At the same time, yam come again with two cups of coffee and she put it on the white table. Yam look at pie and zee . 

Zee smile to yam and ask her to calm pie.

Yam did what zee asked for and zee get up from her sit and get inside the house.

 

"Hello...aunty..yes..its me, zee... I want to ask about kim...did she...blablabalalallala..."

 

 

"Oh ok aunty...thank you. Okay..yeah...I understand. Ok. Bye."

 

Zee walk to the garden and sit beside yam. 

 

"Pie.... I had ask Kim's mother just now. She said that kim really didnt give any words after she go a months ago..."

 

Pie sobbing nodded. 

"I will fly to china, tomorrow... "

"What for?" Yam and zee ask pie.

 

"My father...he ask me to handle our company there...Hmmmmm..."

 

Zee and yam nodded. 

 

"I think i should go now...send my regards to kim as if she come back from travelling.."

 

"We will...and..Pie..send our regards to mike too."

 

"We already divorced three days ago."

"What???? How can it be...?"

"He got know that i still love kim .and honestly..I never give him what he needs from a wife... and..he caught me crying with Kim's picture in my locket,,,..thats it..."

 

"Yam and zee nodded and feel guilty to asking about pie's life.

 

Pie smile and bow to both of the couple. Shr leave the house once she step inside her car.

 

 

 

At china

 

"Aunty kim....look...everything is undercontrol...and tomorrow we will officially open your gallery."

 

Nan said proudly to kim that smile looking at the mirror.

 

"Wow...my Aunty kim were so handsome with that short hair..." hongyok praised kim after she finished trim kim's hair. Kim smile and she look at Colly, nan's little sister. 

 

"Come here..sit with aunty.." kim said and pull colly and let colly sit on her lap. Colly didnt say anything but she smile. 

 

Nan smile to hongyok and she whispering to her girlfriend..

"This is my first time look at aunty Kim happy like that. "

 

Hongyok nodded and pinch nan's cheek.

 

 

Rui come closer to them and pat Kim's shoulder.

 

"Everything is done... im sure that your family will come here in short time."

 

Kim nodded and hold rui's hand.

 

"Thank you so much..for Everything...."

 

Rui, nan, hongyok and colly is a new family for kim in china. They know that Kim's time is right in the corner. They try their best for lighten Kim's mood and they also know that all drawings that kim make has a story behind it. 

 

 

Meanwhile at Thailand...

 

"Mom....look..we have invitation from kim... she ask us to go to her opening gallery at china tomorrow...come on mom... lets pack!"

 

Mrs jittaleela grab the invitation card from her son and she smile. A picture of kim at the invitation card make she feel relieved that her daughter is fine. She grab her phone and dial zee.

 

She told zee about the invitation card and zee said that she also got it just now. 

 

 

Zee were so happy and she send a message to pie about it. 

Pie read the message and she smile. Her smile is bright. She feel happy for sudden. She look at the window and she smile.

 

"Is this a faith..A new faith for us, Kim... I will come tomorrow and see u... I will make sure this time...I will not let u go...waut for me Kim..."