story behind painting

always be my baby

Kim wear her black tuxedo with white v-neck. Casual plus formal. Its nan and hongyok idea for kim. Kim feel tired. She just feel tired but she try to smile and strong as she dont want to ruined the ceremony. 

Nan walk and entered Kim's room with her baby blue vase matching with black v-neck shirt. 

 

"Aunty kim...are u ready?"

 

Kim nodded and nan get near with kim and push the wheelchair that kim used.

 

Hongyok smile at nan and kim and she help them to make their way to downstairs where the gallery is. 

 

Once hongyok open the main door of the hall at the gallery, kim heard a clapping full in the air with a soft music from classical piano as the background. Kim smile when she saw theres so many peoples come to her gallery.

 

Hongyok and nan stop Kim's wheelchair infront of the stage and take their sit near with Kim's family .

Mrs jittaleela and Kim's brother also Zee and yam were shocked when they saw kim sitting using the wheelchair. All if them gathered around kim and ask kim what happened. But the answer from kim is just a smile.

 

Kim can feel she is getting weak. She just smile and cup her family's face and her close friend's face when they ask her "WHAT happened to u?"

 

 

The ceremony is about to start when rui start to go to the stage. He announced that he is the host that time and welcoming all of peoples that come for the ceremony.

 

 

"For all i know...all if these drawing have their own secret story behind it. Lets we let our artist and also the owner of the KP Gallery to explain all of it. Together we give kim jitaleela a big of applause.!"

 

Kim smile and she whispering to nan that she want to visit every corner of the gallery so that she can easily explain all of it. 

 

 

First room....

All of the guest waiting for Kim's explanation. Infront of kim, theres some of painting . 

 

"This is my feeling when i saw her...."

 

Everyone in the room looks around and try to let themselves heard clearly what Kim's said.

 

"The first picture....this is the first time I fall in love with her..." the painting is a view of two person at the hallway and at the infront of the two person theres a girl's figure. (Remember the time pie struggling wear her bra)

"Kim chuckled when she opened her eyes. Shr turned her sight and look at the other picture...

 

"all painting that i draw...is the happy moments when im with her.... "

 

Then kim pointing at the painting of butterfly and she ask nan to help her standing. Kim touch the painting and slowly she said...

 

"See this butterfly...this is the butterfly that keep tickled my stomach when im with her... see this one... P.... I..... E.... M...A...N....A...Y...I....N...G... "

Kim show them every single of the word that hiding behind the butterflies. 

 

All of the guest that saw that clapping their hand as they cant believe that behind the butterflies have a hiding words.

 

Kim smile and she turned her body and ask nan to bring her to the next room...

 

Pie walk slowly enters the gallery. Suddenly she being greeting by a tall beautiful lady.

"Are u pie?" The girl ask and pie nodded. The girl smile widely and hug pie with tight. 

"Aunty kim must be happy seeing u here..comes in..." the tall girl said and drag pie to entered the first room. Pie looks around and she almost burst her tears when she saw all the painting. But pie hold her tears and she heard a voice from the second room. 

 

When everyone entered the second room, all of them say "Oh my..wowww..."

 

Kim sigh and she looks around the corner and she start to explain ...

 

"All this painting is myself that left alone and how I've been through 4 years without her. "

 

Then theres someone ask kim from behind.

"How did u can draw all of these situations..I mean... u said its all what happened to u..."

 

Kim smile weakly and she turned her body. "When u have been through something that hurts u ..u will remember and it will always haunted u..."

 

Kim point his finger on the ceiling... all of the guest look up and they all were amazed by a paint on the wall. Its a painting of kim received pie's wedding card from pie's father. 

 

Nan push Kim's wheelchair to the next room where everything revealed who is pie. 

 

The room filled with a drawing and painting of pie. And kim ask nan to help her to stand. Kim pointed a painting of pie in her wedding dress. 

 

"Thats how beautiful she is ...I hope that im the one who's married her...but..no..its just my dreams..."

 

 

"Im sorry for interrupt...miss kim .. wheres is she right now?"

 

Kim turn her body and with her tears she smile. 

"She always here....in my heart .. "

 

All of the guest can feel the sadness. 

 

After finished taking pictures, and all the guest leave the gallery, kim ask nan and her family to let her alone in the last room wheres she facing painting of pie's in wedding dress.

Meanwhile, hongyok smile to pie and said, "aunty kim always love u ....please...talk with her before u leave..." 

Hongyok's leave pie alone and pie slowly walk heading to the last room. She saw all the painting is her face..her smile...its all about her self. That make she sobbing and she caught Kim's figure.

 

 

"Pie. ... do u know how much I love u....im sorry pie... I know I shouldn't draw all of this...but...only this how i can tell everyone that u always be my baby... pie...wherever u are right now...whatever u do. I hope u are happy...I love u pie...."

 

"I love u too..."

 

Kim closed her eyes then she open her eyes. She turned her head and theres she saw the one that she misses for so long. Kim rub her eyes and then when she opened its once again pie already infront of her.

Pie cup Kim's face and she kiss kim's mouth.

 

Kim missed the kiss from pie. She slowly pull herself from pie and she observed pie's face.

 

"Pieee?? Its really u?"

Kim ask with her tears.

 

Pie nodded slowly and she hug kim with tight.

 

"Im sorry kim... I'm sorry for hurting u ...I love u... please forgive me...I made a bad decision before... I thought I can forget u..but no. . I cant forget all about u...once I try to delete our memories..it keep make me miss all of it..."

 

Pie hug kim with tight. Kim hug pie's back and she burst her tears on pie's shoulder. 

 

"Pie...but..how about u and mike?"

 

"He leave me. . He said he fed up with me...kim...I love u only...A month's with mike with u in my mind...kill me softly...Kim..." pie said with her tears.

 

Kim cup pie's face and she smile. 

"Now...what are u doing here?" Kim asked.

 

Pie look into Kim's eyes and she sit down in Kim's lap.

"Im going to have my love back... "

 

Kim giggles heard pie's words. And when pie is about to kiss kim's lips, they heard a giggling voice. Kim and pie turned their head and they laugh. Kim's family and nan's family were watching both of them. That make kim and pie shy.

 

In theirs happiness, kim feel hurt inside. She is happy pie choose to be with her...but then...she is hurt because she know that she will leave pie alone...in no time. Kim sigh slowly while smiling. Nan saw kim's nose bleeding and that make she run to kim and help kim to wipe the blood. Pie who was shocked together with Kim's family gathered around kim and they worried about Kim's condition. Nan push Kim's wheelchair and ahead to Kim's room. Hongyok grab pie's hand and she told everything to pie and Kim's family. That make pie cant stand and she run ahead to Kim's room .