what happened next

always be my baby

A months in china make Kim's life change. She met with a young couple that very brave to let everyone knows about their relationship. Kim smile and put down the brush from her right hand, she open her eyes and she seems satisfied with her drawing. Once she is about to get up from her small chair, she heard someone clapping . Kim turn her body and she smile widenly.

A tall girl walk ahead to kim with a little girl beside her.

 

"Im so proud of u ...." she said and sit on Kim's lap. Kim hug her waist and closed her eyes try to let her sad flow away from her feeling. The tall girl get up from Kim's lap when her love come and pat her shoulder.

 

"Baby. .look what aunty kim draw...its us..."

Nan look at the drawing and she sit infront of kim with her little sister.

 

"Aunty kim...u have been drawing so many type of picture.... why dont u sell it..or open a gallery.... well...u have a talent as artist." Nan said and praised kim.

 

Kim looks around. The room is almost run out of space because of her drawing. Kim smile to nan and hongyok.

 

"Im already, done... please can both of y help me?"

 

Nan and hongyok look at each other and nodded.

 

"Please help me to clean and set up my house... I want my house being a gallery... I know both if u can help me...and make everything that u can to spread about my last wishes.."

 

"Aunty kim... we are so glad to help u...right Nan?"

 

Nan nodded and smile to hongyok. Kim sigh slowly as she hold her pain.

 

"I think I want to sleep... I need rest. " kim said and slowly she get up from her sit with Nan help her.

 

 

As kim laying down on the bed, she closed her eyes and said weakly...

"Thank you nan..thank you hongyok..."

 

 

Nan and hongyok nodded and at the same time...their eyes start to teary.

 

 

#flashback one months ago

 

"I never thought this would happened...oweee nan. Look what u have done..." hongyok put the blame all to nan.

Nan rub her back head and she look around . Theres no one there. 

 

"Is she alive?"

 

Nan nervously go near with the body that lying hopelessly. 

 

"Hey...mister...mister..are u okay?" Nan said and she try to remove the body. No movement. That make nan become afraid. Hongyok at the other side take her phone and dialing for an ambulance.

 

Nan sit down facing her brother that already give his death glare to her. She gulping and she slowly look at hongyok that smile awkwardly with nan's little sister.

 

A doctor come out from the room and she smile.

 

"Patient is ok. And she already awaken from her unconscious just now. Errr.. actually, are u her family?" The doctor ask nan's brother. Rui look at the doctor and he look at Nan.

 

"Actually, doctor... how is her condition?"

 

"Hurmmm...from what we know...before this she also had an accident because her old wound is start to bleeding again because of the new accident that she have last night. And..for the bad news also..this patient ...we got know that she had a blood coats and that will affect her life... "

 

"Blood coath?? Are u serious ,doctor?"

 

"Yeah..we have the x-ray ...and we have to remove it..thats why we need to know..are u her family?"

 

 

"Doctor...the Patient...she's calling someone name.."

 

The doctor, rui, nan and hongyok hurriedly run enter the room.

 

"Pie. Pie. "

 

"Miss..please be calm..u at hospital right now..."

 

Kim look around and she hold her head. She feel hurts and the blood start to tears from her nose. Nan and rui were shocked and that make nan run away from the room. Hongyok run after nan and grab nan's hand.

 

"Baby...its my fault. I make a person dying slowly..." nan said with her tears rolling down her cheek. Hongyok hug nan with tight and she calm her girlfriend as usual.

 

"Miss kim. We need to remove the blood coat before its getting worse."

 

Kim widen her eyes and grab the doctor's hand. 

 

"Just let it be.... " Kim said slowly.

 

"But...it will make your life getting short ..I mean. U will dying..."

 

"I'd already dying.... let it be.."

 

The doctor look at rui and rui nodded.

 

"Its ok..I will talk with her."

 

Once the doctor leave the room, rui sit down and let her little sister sit on his lap.

 

"Im rui...I'm sorry... my sister and her girlfriend that send u here last night...Hmmmmm... where u come from? Thailand? And what are u doing here, in china?"

 

"Im travelling..."

 

"Did your family know..."

 

"Yup. They know im travelling..."

 

"Humm..about what doctor said just now...miss Kim.."

"No need to worry about me... I dont want to remove it ..just let it be... I dont want to burdeand anyone..."

 

Suddenly the main door opened and nan half shouting said...

 

"I will take the responsibility to take care of u..its my fault...pleasee..accept my apology..I dont want to get into the jail..please..."

 

Kim look at nan and she look at hongyok that hold nan's hand tightly.

 

Kim smile as she remembers how she was when she still at pra-u with pie. She nodded slowly as she accept nan's words.