sweet couple in short time

always be my baby

Pie and kim walk together when going back to the hostel. Kim send pie to pie's dorm. Pie feels happy and save whenever she with Kim. 

 

"Ok..here we are."

 

Pie nodded and kim hand pie her book and bag. (Well..Kim is sweet, so, Kim is the one who bring pie's bag )

 

Pie take her things and give a peck of kiss to Kim's cheek. 

 

"I love u..see U tomorrow"

 

"Ok..I love u too himawari...goodnight"

 

Pie nodded and she enter her dorm. Meanwhile, Kim make her way to her room. 

 

"Kim!!"

 

Kim turned her head and she smile.

 

"What the matter , Anne?"

 

"Hey...err..can U help me?"

 

"What?"

 

"Please give this to zee. And send my regards to her. Goodnight."

 

Kim nodded and she walk again until she reached her room.

 

Kim unlock the room and get inside the room slowly.

 

"Zee?"

 

Silent

 

Kim go to the toilet and found nobody. Kim put the handbag from Anne on the zee's bed. Kim make her way to the toilet and prepare herself to sleep.

 

Pie in the other hand, already change her outfit. She pack her bag and smile when she take out the pink paper from Kim.

 

"Himawari and kazama..Hehehe...U are so sweet Kim. Hmmm..I start to know u more...I hope that this time...U can make me happy as i want...please dont hurt me, kazama..."

 

Pie said with her finger touch the drawing. Pie take a selotap, and she stick the pink paper at her lockers door. Pie smile and continue packing her book for tomorrow .

 

Tomorrow morning, Kim already prepare herself and she wait for pie infront of pie's dorm.

 

"Hye..goodmorning Hima-pie.."

"Morning kazama Kim..mmuuaahhxx"

 

Kim smile with pie's behavior. Well, she found out that pie is sweet .

 

"Shall we?"

 

Pie nodded and kim take her bag and bring it on her shoulder. Pie hug Kim's hand and they walk to the class. All of the students saw them. No one try to talk bad about them, because that school already accept that kind of relationship. Well, like teacher like students then..

 

Kim help pie to sit and that make all of their friends make a sound.

 

"Awwwww...so sweet ..New couple...caterpillar already on top of the leaf.."

 

Pie smile and make her tongue out to her friends. Kim saw it and she smile. 

 

Kim take her sit beside pie and she look at pie.

 

"Dont make that expression again, ok baby?"

"Huh? Why? They teased us'"

"Yes..I know..but that kind of manner is not good..okay...?"

 

Pie nodded and she make her finger out.

"Promise."

 

Kim smile and punch pie's cheek.

 

 

Mr Adam come inside the class and they start the class. As usual, Kim give her focused to Mr Adam. While, pie. ..She feel bored with mr Adams explanation. So, she decide to play with her finger. She make her fingers run from her table to Kim's table. Then, she grab Kim's pencil. One by one, Kim's stationary move from Kim's table to pie table. That make kim lost her focused and she look at pie.

 

Pie still playing with Kim's stationary. Kim found that pie is like a child and she smile.

 

"Ehem...well..guys..next week on Monday, we will have our trip to the museum. So, prepare everything that u want to ask about what u want to know. I mean, it's a task for u all about the legend. I give u a General big topic to be your task. The legend. So, do your best with your own creativity. Ok..err...See U next week guys. Bye."

 

Kim stand up and immediately ask Mr adam.

 

"Sir...we Do it by personal or group or what?"

 

"Ok...this time I want a senior with junior. A group or couple, it's depend . As long as there's have a senior or a junior become one. Ok?"

 

All of pre-u students nodded.

 

"Pie...u want to make a group or how?"

Kim ask pie and pie smile to kim.

 

"As long as im with you.."

 

Kim smile and she nodded. Zee come to kim with jane beside her.

 

"Can us join you?"

 

Kim look at pie and she nodded.

 

"Zee, let's go to lunch."

Jane said.with her sweet sounds. That make Kim look at zee and she smirk.

 

"I need to know about that." Kim said and zee giggles. 

 

Puey come to them and poke pie's hand.

"Hey..it's hurt , puey."

"Hehehe..heh..pie, since u with kim..u dont have your time with us..Hey..Tomorrow is Saturday, we all plan to go to the mall. U want to join?"

 

Kim look at pie and pie smile to kim.

 

"I will message u tonight, puey. I have to go..Kim and I want to borrow books at library"

 

"Reese...so sweet both of u..like a magnet..u as north..and kim as south...hahaha...ok. . I hope u can join us. Only senior ok."

 

Pie nodded and at the same time, Kim take their bag and bring it with pie hug her hand. 

 

"Where we want to go?library?"

Kim asked pie. Pie smile and whispering to Kim.

 

"Go to study room. I have something for u"

 

Kim nodded and she giggling.

"What so funny?"

Pie asked Kim and pull Kim's ear.

 

"Nothing. I just wondering what we gonna do at the study room.?"

 

"Silly, we study. Dont think a yellow things.." Pie said shyly. Kim giggling and nodded. Pie pinch Kim's waist and make Kim kiss pie's cheek.