always be my baby

always be my baby

"Wow.....its so beautiful.... I like it honey."

 

A box contained a picture of them with Eiffel tower as the background.  

 

Pie hug the box tightly. She like the gift from kim. Pie smile alone in the last room of the gallery and she can feel someone hug her from behind. Pie just let the warm hug comfort her. Suddenly, colly run to pie and hug pie's leg. Pie open her eyes and wake up from her imaginations, she look down and smile to colly.

 

"What is it, colly?"

 

Colly grab pie's hand and they ahead to Kim's room. Pie feel hurt inside . She slowly walk to Kim's bed and she cry. That make colly feel guilty and she hug pie's with her small hand.

Pie sobbing with the box in her embrace and colly as her comforter .

 

 

Mr and mrs, jittaleela hug mr and mrs manaying as they already packing their stuff. 

"Im sorry for what happened..."

 

"Its okay... we understand...its not your fault though...its faith...god love my daughter more than I do ...."

 

Rui help mr and mrs jittaleela get inside the car and they ahead to the airport. Meanwhile, mr and mrs manaying waiting for pie. Once pie come , she hug her parents.

 

"Pa...ma...let me stay here..."

 

"Are u okay pie? Dont cry anymore okay...move on your life for your own good..."

 

"I will pa...take care both of u...."

 

Pie hug her parents for the last time before nan send them to the airport.

 

Pie bid a goodbye to her parents and she turn her body. She look up and she read the name of the gallery. "KP GALLERY"

 

Pie smile because she know, K for kim and P for pie.... 

 

Pie slowly entered the gallery and she saw hongyok and colly.

 

Pie walk near them and they have their sit on the bench.

 

"Aunty kim really love u..." hongyok utters the first conversation.

Pie look at hongyok and nodded as she know it already.

 

"I dont understand...why she leave us...she is okay...once she awake after the operation...but why....how can it be..." hongyok said with her tears rolling down.

 

Pie look down at her feet and she sobbing again. Yes. .she admit that she still cant understand why kim leave her. Why? The doctor said she will be okay...but no....pie still remember ..after they had their dinner, pie walk ahead to Kim's room as she want to look after her condition. Once she saw kim already open her eyes and give her a warm smile. She so happy when knowing that kim is back. All of her family so happy and decide to make a party for kim. 

 

"No need to do so, pa..."kim said with her weak voice to her father. Mr jittaleela smile and look at mr .manaying.

"We insist to do so. Lets go buddy...we prepare all things for the party tomorrow. " mr. Jittaleela said happily to mr. Manaying. They all were happy and give time to kim to rest . Pie look at kim and she smile. She get near to kim and kiss kim's forehead.

 

"I miss u, baby. ."

Kim smile weakly to pie and she nodded.

Pie snuggle near with kim and rest her head on Kim's hand. Kim hug pie from behind. She really miss the moment like this with pie. Kim slowly kiss pie's shoulder and she feel dizzy. But, kin stay still as she dont want pie to worry. Pie turn her body facing kim. 

"Baby... lets sleep... we have your party tomorrow..." Pie said while smile at.Kim. she know that kim still weak and need rest. So she decided to let kim sleep. Kim nodded slowly and hug pie .

"Sleep with me..."

 

Pie smile and nodded as yes. 

 

Right an hour later, kim look at pie that already sleep with tight. Kim slowly remove pie's body and she get up slowly to her desk. On her round table in the middle of the room, she bring a drawer block and she smile. She close her eyes and start to draw a big family. As she can Imagine all face of the person that she love... its a combination of rui's family, pie's family , Kim's family and yes, zee and yam. Kim take the whole midnight untill morning to finish the painting. As she already finish, she smile and take a small brush. She write at the corner of the painting, "My big family... love, kim."

 

Kim put down her brush and she get up slowly and ahead to her cupboard. She take out a box from her luggage and put it on the round table. Kim take a small note and write 

"For my love, pie. Remember...u re always be my baby..."

 

Kim feel tired and slowly she sit down facing the painting of her big family.

 

Kim close her eyes and she heard a voice.

 

"Lets go...its time..."

 

 

Pie wake up from her sleep and she is shocked when kim is not there beside her. Pie looks around and when she is about to calling Kim's name. She saw kim's head at the sofa. Pie sigh relieve and she walk slowly to kim.

 

"Kim baby...what are u doing here...wow...kim..u draw our big family...?"

 

Pie smile and touch the painting before she look at kim.

 

"Kim...im so proud of u...u are so talented... "

Pie turn her head and look at kim that seem sleeping. Pie smile and she sit on Kim's lap.

 

"My love kim... im so happy ... I have u ...now..."

 

Pie touch Kim's hand and she feel it cold. Pie feel uneasy. She get up and look at kim.

"Baby....why did your hand so cold?"

 

No answer and that make pie shake Kim's body. Slowly , Kim's body laying down on pie's lap. Pie widen her eyes and she scream...

 

"Kiiimmmmmm!!!!!!!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Thats all, ma?"

 

Aom look at her mother that seem tired laying with a box inside her embrace. Pie smile to aom and hold her daughter's hand with tight.

 

"Aom....even you're not my real daughter..but i love u so much.... here.... I already told u my love story... im not regret love her...because i know i always be her baby and she always be my baby. . Aom...about tina.... mom knows she is young than you...whenever I saw Tina and u... seems like I saw myself with kim. Aom...dont let my mistake haunted u... please forgive tina...she love u...thats why she told everyone that u are her couple... both of u were actress... if u really love her as her love u.... do not afraid of anything...fight...or u can choose sacrificed...its your choice..."

 

Aom nodded and she hug her mother.

 

"Pie ....its time..."

Pie smile and slowly she said with her weak old voice.

 

"Kim....im ready..."

 

 

 

 

Both of kim and pie walk in the light area surrounding with their painting. Their soul still in the gallery. Happy ever after and being a sad love story generation from generation and leave as memory of Kim and Pie in KP GALLERY.

 

 

 Download "Always Be My Baby" Ringtone 

[Eb tuning]

 

[Verse1]

 

G

We were as one babe

Em

For a moment in time

C9

And it seemed everlasting

Am D

That you would always be mine

G

Now you want to be free

Em

So I’ll letting you fly

C9

‘Cause I know in my heart

Am D

Our love will never die, no..

 

[Chorus]

 

G

You’ll always be a part of me

C9

I’m part of you indefinitely

Em

Girl don’t you know you can’t escape me

C9 D G

Ooh darling ‘cause you’ll always be my baby

G

And we’ll linger on

C9

Time can’t erase a feeling this strong

Em

No way you’re ever gonna shake me

C9 D

Oh darling, ‘cause you’ll always be my baby 

 

[Verse2]

 

G

I ain't gonna cry now

Em

And I won't beg you to stay

C9

If you're determined to leave girl

Am D

I will not stand in your way

G Em

But inevitably, you'll be back again

C

'Cause you know in your heart babe

Am D

Our love will never end

 

[Chorus]

 

G

You’ll always be a part of me

C9

I’m part of you indefinitely

Em

Girl don’t you know you can’t escape me

C9 D G

Ooh darling ‘cause you’ll always be my baby

G

And we’ll linger on

C9

Time can’t erase a feeling this strong

Em

No way you’re ever gonna shake me

C9 D

Oh darling, ‘cause you’ll always be my baby

 

[Bridge]

 

Em C9     

I know that you'll be back boy

D C#/D

When your days and your nights get a little bit colder

Em C9

I know that you'll be right back baby

D E

Oh baby believe me it's only a matter of time

 

 

[Chorus]

 

G

You’ll always be a part of me

C9

I’m part of you indefinitely

Em

Girl don’t you know you can’t escape me

C9 D G

Ooh darling ‘cause you’ll always be my baby

G

And we’ll linger on

C9

Time can’t erase a feeling this strong

Em

No way you’re ever gonna shake me

C9 D

Oh darling, ‘cause you’ll always be my baby

G Em

'always be my baby.........