how it's start

always be my baby

A few months later and last month's for seniors pre-u.

 

Kim met pie at their study room. Today is last day because tomorrow is the beginning for their 2 weeks holidays.

 

Kim walk inside the study room and she take her sit facing pie that give her back to kim.

 

"Pie...Pie....i have something to say".

 

Pie look at kim and she just silent look at the window.

 

"Pie..I got offer to further my study at Stamford university. Hmmmmm...i will go pie."

 

"Congratulations..." Pie said with her cold tone.

Kim come near to pie, and she hug pie's waist. 

 

"Baby...I will go after these holidays. "

 

Pie silent. She just let Kim hug her while her eyes start to tears . She feel hurt inside. She know this would happened. Kim did told her about what kim wants. She cant stop Kim. She just her girlfriend not her wife . She cant control kim. She feel die inside when kim said that she will leave after the holidays. What will happened to her when kim not around. London is far from Thailand. What she will be. What will happened with their relationship. Pie dont know what to do.

 

Meanwhile, Kim knows that the news she told pie will hurt pie. Kim can't do anything. She cant rejects the offer. Its her dream to study there, beside her mother really want her to further her study there. Kim look at pie and she put her chin on pie's shoulder.

 

"Baby...this 1 weeks holidays...please stay with me... I want to spend my time with u, baby.... please"

 

Pie stay silent and her tears fall and kim also hurt when she know she hurt her pie. Kim turn pie's body and hug her tight. 

 

"Hussshhh baby...please...dont cry... I will not leave u... I just go for 3 years...and I will come back...I promise u baby...I will always contact u..."

 

"I want to follow u"

 

Kim look at pie and she shake her head. 

"No pie... please finish your graduate here...u only left 3 weeks from now to have your final test. Dont waste your time pie..."

 

Pie silent and she hug Kim. 

 

"Baby...I Promise u..I will always keep in touch with u...I promise I will bear with long distance relationship... I also want you to bear with me.."

 

Pie nodded in kim's embrace.

 

"Hush now..tonight, u must packing your things ..tomorrow I will fetch u"

 

"No..stay with me tonight, Kim..."

 

Pie begging and Kim smile. 

 

"Okay... we sleep at my room tonight..Ok..?"

 

"How about zee?"

 

"Zee already going back home. Her father already fetch her these morning."

 

Pie smile and hug Kim.