step by step

always be my baby

That morning, all students received a video at their mobile phone. A video titled, "the coolest mushroom"...

 

Kim walk to her class with zee and when she enter the class..the class is.. empty.

 

"Hey, zee...where's our classmate?"

 

Zee stop playing her phone and she scannIng around .. She smile.

"Lets go, Kim"

 

Kim follow zee and they are heading to private room. Exclusive for seniors pre-u.

 

Kim step inside the room and all of the seniors and her classmates clap their hand and puey, Jane, nerd and fern hug Kim . Kim still blur and she just smile.

 

"Wow..is today your birthday, Kim?" Zee asked curiously. 

 

Kim shake her head and she hold fern's hand. 

"What happened?" She asked.

Fern smile and she pat Kim's shoulder.

 

"U are our saviour, Kim... u know what...yesterday.. Gaius saw everything."

 

"Saw what? Saviour what?"

 

"Ohw, come on... here...watch this video."

Puey said and show the video to both of kim and zee.

 

"What the... how..and when the video...? Zee asked with her unbelievable face .

 

"I saw u enter the gym. And i watch it from the window and I record it. I thought that both of u will be bullied by Mike and his gang..but, it's different. Hehehe..u Are our saviour Kim.. we salute u..".

 

Kim watch the video carefully and she take the phone from puey. 

"The coolest mushroom????" Kim asked.

 

"Yup...u Are the mushroom...protect a snail and ants from harm of rain. "

 

Kim gulp and look at zee that already hold her laugh.

 

"Hey, mushroom...can snail sit beside u?" Pie ask and all of their friends cheering.

 

"Ehemmm .."

 

All the students look at the door and found out that Mr.Adam already arrived. All of them run to get their sit and greed Mr.Adam. 

 History class begin with a joy in their heart.

 

Meanwhile, at the other side of the building, mike hold his anger and threw away his phone. 

 

"Damn that tom...I will make sure she regret."

 

All of his friends just nodded .

 

In the history class, pie write a note and give it to Kim. 

 

"U are so brave. I'm salute u."

 

Kim read it and smile to pie. She didnt reply the note. She keep her focused to mr Adam that explains a story of The mystery of Egypt.

 

Pie sighed and she write again.

"I thank you because u give that rude boy a kick on his face."

 

Kim read it and she nodded. She look at Mr.Adam and ask a question.

"Sir..how about the mumia ,sir? Where did they keep the mumia?"

 

Mr.Adam nodded and explain again to them.

 

Pie look at kim with her adorable face. She write again and give it to Kim.

"Hey...seems like u love history.. I can tell u the story of mumia"

 

Kim read the note and she give her thumb up to pie. Kim keep focused to mr.Adam's explanation.

 

That make pie feel disappointed . Pie didn't give her attention to mr.Adam. She playing with her pencil and keep drawing a paddy man .

 

"Ok class..time to quiz. Here . Answer the question and finish it in 15 minutes. Good luck."

 

When kim received the question paper, she smile and answer the quiz as fast as turbo. When she done, she smile and look at pie. Pie keep playing her pencil by bite it . She seems like cant answer the quiz.

Kim write a note and hide it under the ruler and give it to pie.

 

"Focused. The answer is all yes. Trust me."

 

Pie look at kim and Kim winked to pie. That wink make pie smile and she immediately answer the quiz as what as kim told.

 

After 15 minutes, pie , Kim, puey, nerd, gaius, nbrie, kmu, and Samantha got full marks. That make them can go back to their hostel early. Meanwhile, zee and the others have to attend an hour class from Mr.Adam because they cant gets full mark for the easy quiz.

 

Pie look at kim while they walk together to the canteen. 

"Hey, mushroom...thanks."

Kim look at pie and she smile. 

"U are welcome snail"

 

That answer make pie eyes become bright. She so happy because Kim call her snail..wait..snail????..hahaha..whatever..as long as pie save under the mushroom.

 

Pie stop her move and she cup her face. She feel shy, when suddenly someone grab her hand. Pie look at the person who grab her hand, it's kim. Pie almost drop her jaw. But she manage to control herself.

 

"Where are going, Kim?"

"To the toilet. I want to pee".

 

Pie smile and she follow Kim.

 

After Kim finished with her business, she smile at pie and she wink. Once again, pie feel so happy because Kim winked her.

 

"Lets go pie."

 

Pie nodded and they make their way to the canteen. Once they arrived, pie order their food and she treat Kim. Kim just nodded when pie treat her a lunch.

 

While they having their lunch, a group of girl come to their table and give a chocolate to Kim with a card. "We adore u, cool mushroom."

 

Kim smile and wink to them. That winked. Pie hold her spoon tightly . She is about to slap the girls around Kim. 

"Ehemmm" pie try to give a warning to them.

The girls turn their body and facing pie . 

"Oh, we are sorry sis. Err...we will leave now. " they said and leave Kim nd pie. Kim look at pie with her blink blink eyes. "Why did u when them?"

"What? They disturbing us. I just want us to enjoy our lunch peacefully.. it's so crowded though."

Kim thinks and she nodded. 

 

They enjoy their lunch with silent.

 

Kim look at her watch and she look at the building infront of the canteen.

"U want me to send u to your dorm?"

"Hmmmm..it's Ok..I just wait fern here."

"Err..ok..hmmm..I will accompany you. I'm waiting for zee, though."

 Pie nodded and she look at kim that play with her phone.

 

Pie pov

"Be brave pie....asked for her number. U can do it...come on..oh my god... am I no ashamed...no..I must ask..or I will lose the chance to know her more. Come on, pie."

 

"Eerrrr...Kim.."

"Haaa..what is it,pie?"

"Errr...can I have your number?"

"Haaaa...ok..for sure. Nah."

 

Kim pov

"Damn ..why did yam do this to me.. huh..didn't reply my message ha..hurt... eh..did pie ask my number just now? Oh god...why did i feel like in heaven...hehehhe...an angel ask my number phone...oh my..yes...bye yam... I will make sure u regret by hurting my feeling. Ehh..no..Kim...don't be so cruel...hmm..did i do the right thing?"

 

"Kim??Kim??"

"What? Ha..I'm sorry pie...my mind flew away..sorry.."

"Its ok..Err..well... can I message u ..I mean..."

"Yes..for sure pie..I'm glad to..."

 

Pie curved a smile and her heart pounding beep beep beep like a time in bomb. Anytime can explode because she so happy. Kim also feel the same. But, both control their self.