new start

always be my baby

"What if she let u go...and accept mike?...what if she cant bear with u because u dont have what a man have...? ...what if she let u love her then she dumb on u?... what if she said she love u, but she cant keep her promise to love u forever?... what if she want a child..and U cant give her...u know what will happen ..She will regret to love u?... what if u let her go and leave her alone?... what if ......"

 

"Kim..."

 

That voice. 

 

"Kim....."

 

Kim stop from thinking, she turned her body and she found out that pie is standing behind her. Kim look at pie's eyes. Red. 

 

"Why are u here? Why did u cry?" Kim asked worriedly.

 

Pie hug kim with tight and she burst out her tears. 

Kim hurt inside . She hug pie too but then she look at the sky. Kim look at pie and pie kiss kim without any words. That time, rain pour down. Pie drag kim to her apartment and both of them wet.

 

In pie's house

"Pie...are U okay?"

 

Pie didnt say anything. She grab two towel, two short pant and two white v-neck shirt. Pie pull kim and straight away to the bathroom.

Kim didnt say anything. She was frown when pie loose her shirt and all of her clothes. Pie help kim to remove her clothes also. Both of them were .Pie pull kim and sit down in the bath tub.

 

Kim smile to pie and pie shyly move slowly to kim and sit down on Kim's lap. Kim hug pie from behind and massage her stomach. Pie close her eyes and enjoy Kim's hand. 

 

"I miss this moment, kimmy..." pie said slowly with her close eyes.

 

"I miss u more..." Jim said whilr her hand play with pie's .

 

"Pie...how did u know I'm at the parking site?"

Kim asked and put her chin on pie's shoulder.

 

Pie look at kim and kiss kim's cheek.

"I saw u from my window..."

 

"But...errr...wheres Mr. And mrs manaying?"

 

"They leave me when mike told them that i want to cancel my wedding."

 

"Why?"

 

"Because I love u...I want to be with u...Kimmy.."

 

Kim stop playing with pie's and she put down her hand. Kim look at pie with her disbelief face. Pie know that kim is thinking something. Pie took again Kim's hand and put ut on her belly. She want kim to play with her stomach.

 

"Pie...why dont u tell me about your parents?"

 

"How can I tell u...they took my phone... I cant dial your number...I dont even know where are u...they keep let Mike take a look of me...I'm not free...untill one day...they decide to let me accept Mike's proposals. I didn't say yes..my mum did. "

 

"Huh? I think your mum want to marry with mike..that's Why.."Kim said and that make pie giggle. Pie look at kim and she kiss her lips.

 

"How did u get my wedding card?"

 

"Its the first day i come back to thailand. I go to your house and then I met your father. He tell me to come to your wedding . I asked him where are u. Can i meet u...but then he asked me to not disturbing u. And that's how I have been through two days ago." Kim said and she give a peck of kiss on pie's cheek. Pie look at kim and she looks down.

 

"I'm sorry for not tell u about everything..."

 

Kim look at pie and she shake her head.

 

"Its ok...no matter what... I have finished my study eventhough u didnt accompany me..but now...im here..I'm back..."

 

Pie cry and she hug kim. Kim rub pie's hair and smile. 

 

"Pie... can we finish our bathing. I'm cold already."

 

Pie giggling and she take the soap and shampoo and they bath together.

 

 

"What can we do, honey...4 years we try to let pie forget Kim...but, then...we know that we hurt her feeling... I cant bear honey.."

 

"Its ok... we just proceed her wedding with Mike. We must."

 

"Hmmmm..."

 

 

 

"What????' She asked for cancel the wedding?? She is too much, mike. She didnt talk with me nicely as her future mom since u bring her to meet me... She is too much...hey, son..listen... I won't let that rude girl make us ashamed. I want u to break with her. Cancel everything as she wish. Dad will find a good girl for u...let her go...let her family feel what our family feel."

 

Mike nodded and hug his father. He knows what will happen next. Pie will not be his wife... but yet in his heart he know that he still love that girl. But, he cant bear anymore when knowing that pie still love kim. Mike sigh and he remember someone. Yam. 

 

"Where are u, yam.. I need your hug right now..."

Mike said in her mind.

 

 

Meanwhile, in pie's house.

 

"Kimmy....urrgghhhhhh....kimmyyyy...."

 

Pie moan when kim playing with her feet. Pie feel it's tickling her stomach. Pie pull Kim's hair and she hug kim with tight. 

 

"No more play with my feet. Lets sleep."

 

Kim smile and nodded. She let pie laying at her arm. Kim hug pie and kiss pie's forehead.

 

"I still cant believe that I'm here sleep in your room and laying beside you. Its 4 years I'm sleep alone.without u. Hmmmm ."

 

Pie look at kim and she feel sad.

 

"Kimmy...why dont u come back to thailand to meet me when we lost contact?"

 

"I did it once...a week after I feel weird why did u didnt text me..or calling me... I try so many time to call u..but theres no answer. Till one day, I got a letter that warn me to not disturbing u..Because it say that u want to focus with your study. I dont know who send it..but I guess it might be your parents. So, I stop calling u...and its really hurt to hold my feeling...how I miss u ...but I dont want to disturb u..so..."

 

"Ok...actually...I didn't further my study...my parents ask me to handle their company...I'm sorry kimmy"

 

"Shhuuuttt...it's Ok..I'm here now..ok...hmmm..Pie..what our status right now?"

 

Pie look into Kim's eyes and she smile.

 

"Lovers... "

 

"How about mike?"

 

"He just my fiancee...not my husband.."

 

"But...u will marry with.."

 

"Shhuuyyyyytt...don't say anything...I love u..I love u and only u kimmy..."

 

Kim smile and she kiss pie's lip tenderly.