weeeeeeeeeee

always be my baby

Pie walk with mike. Mike smile to pie and from inside both of them can see kim is waiting for pie.

"Pie...I think i go first..."

"Ok..mike..see u tomorrow...I will help u if u need me"

 

Mike nods and leave pie. Pie make her way to kim that waiting at sofa infront of the main door. 

 

"Kimmy....what are u doing here?"

"I wanna fetch my baby snail...why?"

"Oh..so sweet of u..." pie said and hug kim.

"Did u see her?"

Kim asked pie suddenly.

"See who?"pie asked kim curiously.

"My baby snail.."Kim answered spontaneously.

"Eeee...kimmy...u so bad... huh..."

Kim giggles when pie start to release their hug. Kim pull pie close to her..and kim look into pie's eyes.

"Here my baby snail...come to mushroom...her"

Pie punch Kim's shoulder playfully. She know that kim always make a joke with her. 

"Kimmy...why you want to fetch me...no need to do so... "

"Huh...why cannot? Hurmm...I want to be gentle with my girlfriend...I want her save always...I want to be her bodyguard. Hehehehhhehehehe..and a driver...lets go"

"Eh... but how about my car?"

"We use it, then...where is it?"

"Eh...wait ..if we use my car..how about your car?"

"At home..."

"Huh? Home? So how did u come here, kimmy...dont tell me that u use bus..."

"No...I ask zee to send me just now...hehehe"

"Oh i see... ok..."

"Good..no more asking because we have to going home...right away right now..."

 

"Why?"

"Im hungry baby..." 

Kim said and drag pie to the parking lot. Pie smile britghtly. She feel so happy when she know that her kimmy is make her life brighter than mike does.

 

 

At home...

"Baby...come help here...look..my hand ...,"

Kim said with her teary eyes. Pie run to kim and she knock kim's forehead.

"Auch...baby snail. .its hurt..."

"U silly mushroom... how did u cook ...look... your finger being cut by a knife..huh...dont cook anymore... lets just eat outside.."

Kim pout while pie cleaned her bloody finger. Its just a small wound actually. But, kim overreact and pie overcaring with Kim.

 

"Baby...im sorry...I just want to prepare a dinner for us.."

Pie look at kim and she kiss kim at her lips. "No more talking ...lets eat what already prepared by my mushroom...no more playing with knife after this..okay..."

Kim nods. She hug pie and they having their dinner with mushroom soup and rice. 

 

After they finished cleaning the kitchen, kim drag pie to watch the television. Kim sit on the sofa and pie sit on her laps. Kim hug pie from behind and rub smoothly pie's belly.

Pie enjoy it and close her eyes.

 

"Baby..."

"Yes..kimmy.."

"I love u..."

 

Pie look at kim and she chuckled...

 

"Why ? Did I said something wrong?"

"No...I miss u...I miss your voice saying that words...hehehe"

 

Kim smile and she hug pie's body tightly.

 

Pie playing with Kim's finger and she kiss it.

 

"Baby...look the television.."

 

Pie stop kissing Kim's finger and she look at the television. The scene of romeo and Juliet kissing. Pie can feel Kim's hand already roaming around her body. Pie moan soundly. That make kim cant control anymore. She pull pie's white shirt and kiss pie's shoulder from behind. Pie moan while enjoying the kiss.

Kim roaming her hand around pie's body and she pull pie's short-pant. Pie turn her body and facing kim. She push Kim's body and kim laying on the sofa. Pie snuggle to kim and open Kim's t-shirt. She unbuckle Kim's jean . Now, kim just like a guy. Kim wear a black binder with unbuckle jeans while pie just a bra and . Kim turn their position and she loose pie's bra and she cup it and the s. That make pie more and more and (Heeeeee...... u all know what happened next....ok..i stop here...I have to go to the gym... I need myself being tough for the incoming day... I mean...I'm planning to register for army...i want to be a soldier...pray for me..hope i can be choosen....fuuuhhhhh)