learn what?

always be my baby

Early in the morning, Kim awake from her sleep and she grab her towel and make her way to the toilet. She take her bath and she smile while looking herself in the mirror. "I dont know that I am handsome"

 

 

Knock knock knock....

Kim turn her head and she open the door. 

Zee rushing get into the toilet and push kim out from the toilet. 

 

Kim blinked her eyes and smile. Zee walk in here sleep or what?

 

Suddenly zee come out from toilet and knock Kim's head.

 

"Ouchhh..what's that for?"

"That's a thanks for make me wake up early un the morning ,"

"Here...go take your bath, lazy zee".

"Hmmmm...." Zee take the towel from Kim and she walk like a zombie to the toilet.

 

20 minutes later..

 

"Zee...come on..we will be late"

"Aiya...chill Kim...we wont be late...looks around u.."

 

Kim scannIng around and she found out that all students are still in their room. Kim feel weird.

"What happened in this school?"

"Oww..chill Kim...I tell u one things...here..in this school...rule is to break...Ok...if teacher ask u to follow the rule...just make it as fun as u can."

"Haaa? What's that mean?"

"U will see, later. Come on...we go to the canteen and have breakfast"

 

Kim nodded and follow zee.. while they on the way to the canteen, Kim caught pie's action. For the first time, kim caught a girl wearing a bra infront of her eyes...kim feel shy and she close her eyes and change her view to the other side. 

"Zee...is that seniors dorm?"

"Yup. Why?"

"No..it just..why so near with canteen?"

"I'm not sure too...well..here..as i know, senior have their own choice whether to stay at house, dorm or room. But, this year...seniors are all 12 person only for a girl. Thats why they choose dorm so that they can go wherever in group. "

"Poo..how about seniors man?"

"Man? Hahaha..here no man...all still boy...Ok..for senior..there's only 3 boys."

"Are u kidding me?"

"Serious...no joke ok... in this school, man is a boy because they keep hurt girl feelings... and lastly, a tom replace them... U will learn it later".

 

Kim nodded . She still can't believe that this school did exist.

 

 

Meanwhile, in dorm 12

 Pie is struggling wear her bra when suddenly her eyes caught kim and zee. Pie smirk and she try to show some action to Kim, but, what the....

"She close her eyes...?? And..wait..she cut her hair?? Oh my god....ohy...I i.... phewww..."

 

"Wii pie...what are u doing infront of the window...U want to make a free show haaa".

"Wah..fern...U know what.. kim..I saw kim just now..."

"Ohooo..is it? Where? Where?"

"There..." Pie point her finger to the canteen area and she can look clearly zee tap Kim's shoulder and they are talking with a group of girls.

 

"Wow...She is handsome with that kind of hairstyle."

 Fern look at pie and she smile. Fern move her body from pie and she shout out loud.

" guys....!!! Our pie is falling in love with Kim!!!!!"

 

"WHAT??"

Pie turn her gaze to fern and her friends. She shake her head repeatedly....

 

"Oh my..it's a mistake guys" pie said with her ear already turn to red.