on their way

always be my baby

"Dont u dare to cancel everything, pie...I have waiting for this for almost 4 years..."

 

"Please mike...do understand me... I love kim.."

 

"What the hell in your mind??? Dont u think your parent will scold me and u if they knew about this?? And about Kim...where is she when u need her??? Hay...I'm talking with u..look at me!!" Mike said and roughly hold pie's shoulder. Pie try to remove her body but mike too strong. Pie start to cry and her tears make mike feel guilty . Mike hug pie and caresses her hair.

 

"Please mike..I dont want to married u..I dont want u live with a dead soul...U know what i mean?"

 

"But..Pie..I already promise to your dad , that I will marry u whatever it is...pleasepie..."

 

"Mike..I know u don't love me...ulove yam.. please mike...Help me...cancel everything..please"

 

Mike closed her eyes and he look at pie. He felt hurt inside. He already promise to mr manaying that he will mke sure pie forget about kim...but, seems like he have to broke the promise. Mike sighed and look t pie.

 

"First for all.. help me to get yam"

 

Pie is shocked but in the same time she is happy. She knows mike will help her. Pie nodded and she hug mike.

 

"Thank you, mike."

"Everything for u."

 

.'... "Pie??? Pie??"

Mike waving her hand to make pie awake from her dream. Pie blinking her eyes and she smile to mike.

 

"Oh..I'm sorry..when did u came?"

 

Mike smile and she hug pie's waist. 

"Just a minute ago, baby...hey...my fiancee.. lets have dinner outside...it will be fun..and U dont have to cook..Ok, baby?"

 

Pie closed her eyes and she nodded slowly. She give mike her fake smile. 

 

"Okay...lets we prepare ourself first..ok..."

 

Pie nodded and mike leave pie alone at the sofa. Mike thought that pie is happy, but the truth is, pie is unhappy.

 

Pie pov

"Tonight, I will make sure he knows about what I want...please God..open Mike's heart to let me go. Amen."

 

 

.

 

in kim house.

 

Kim wake up from her bed and she grab her jacket. She just received a message from anne that they want to make a reunion of their batch pre u 4 years ago. Kim look at the mirror and she comb her hair. She put on her sun glasses and she smile.

 

"Well..kim..life must go on..hmmm...maybe they know where is pie now...be strong kim..."

 

Kim close her door and she get into her car and drive to the mall. 

 

Mike is driving his car and pie is beside him. Pie play with her phone when suddenly she received a message from puey.

 

"Pie.... today is the day...don't U forget about our reunion.... all of pre u students 2012-2014 are invited. Hey...see U later at secret recipe, ghu dau mall. "

 

Pie look at mike and she told him about it. Mike nodded and change his way to the mall. 

 

 

Pie pov

"I wonder if kim will be there too...I hope she is..."

 

 

Kim pov

"Suddenly theres a reunion party... hmmmm... will pie attend that party tonight? Hmmm... if she is... I want to know thr reason why she choose that mike surada...hmmm..."

 

Mike pov

"Suddenly pie said that they have a reunion party...hmmm...why I feel bad thing will happened tonight... "