hima and kazama?

always be my baby

Kim arrived at her room and she smile. She feel happy. She touch her cheek and still, she can feel pie's lips touch her cheek. 

Zee come out from the bathroom and she look at kim. Weird. Zee walk near kim and she close her face with Kim. Kim still in her imaginations. While Kim smile, she open her eyes and she shock.

 

""PLAKkkkk!#""

 

"Ouch...Damn Kim. U slapped me. "

"Its because u so close with me. What the heckler!"

 

"Ouii...I should slap u...not u slapped me... U're in your dream...What happened haa? Going back from any place u go before, and I found that you standing close your eyes..are u in spell or what?"

 

Kim smile to zee and she pat Zee's shoulder.

 

"Thanks...U know what...I'm with pie."

 

"What?????"

 

"Yup...our senior..Pie.."

 

"Are u kidding me..why there's no other girl ? I mean...why pie, Kim?"

 

"Why? She cute though..and, also she asked me first...I like her"

 

"U dont know anything about her"

"What? Do u mean about her past? Yes, she told me about Mike.."

 

"Thats all? Did she told u anyelse?"

 

Kim shake her head.

 

"Stupid...U should not accept her...U dont even know her..and eshhh..kim... I think u should ask her by your self..I dont want u to be hurt."

 

"What do u mean Zee?"

 

Zee take her sweater and leave the room. Kim blinks her eyes. She dont know what happened to Zee and why did she say so. Kim sit on her bed and she take out her phone. A message from pie.

 

"Hey...tomorrow we have history class. Lets study together tonight. "

 

"Ok."

 

"See u in the study room number 31 at the end of the block"

 

"Set."

 

Pie smile and in the same time, she feel sad. The way Kim messaged her, so cold. 

 

"Did she ever kiss someone before?"hmmmmm..

 

 

 

Study night

 

Pie already in the study room 21. She make a note of history subject for tomorrow. 5 minutes later, Kim open the door and she smile.

 

The room is small because the pre-u students have their own speciality to study 3 person in 1 study room.

 

Kim take her sit beside pie and she put her bag. 

 

"I thought u wouldn't come."

 

"I keep my words. Especially for my couple."

 

Pie smile heard Kim's word.

 

"Kim... I wonder why u accept me as your couple..even though u didnt know me."

 

Kim remember zee's word. Kim smile and she look at pie.

 

"I can know u later. Because if i rejects u..Means that I didn't appreciate what chance I got. "

 

Pie smile and she give her history book to kim. 

 

"Lets study"

 

Both of them study untill 930pm.

 

Kim feel her eyes getting low. Kim put her hand into her pocket and shake her leg. She look at pie from head to toes. Kim smile.

 

"Kim...behave yourself. Dont do it. Dont. She will slapped u. Be bear. U must Kim."

 

 

Pie look at kim that already sank in her thought. Pie take Kim's hand and she write something on it.

 

"K.4.P= 3.4.3"

 

Kim look at her hand and she look at pie. 

"What it's mean?"

 

"Kim love pie"

 

 

Kim smile and she pinch pie's cheek.

 

"Hey, pie..I have something for u"

 

Kim give a small pink paper to pie. There's a draw on it. 

 

"Himawari and kazama?" Pie asked

Kim curiously.

 

Kim nodded and she smile.

 

"Why must himawari and kazama?"

 

"Himawari is pie...kazama is Kim...why..because, pie has a chubby cheek like himawari and cute . Kazama is handsome like Kim."

 

"Why must hima and kazama? Why not shin chan and him a, then?"

 

"Hehhe..because himawari love to be with handsome guy, like kazama...and shin chan..err..he not handsome though."

 

Pie feel Kim's word so cute and immediately she kiss Kim's cheek. 

"That's the first cute comparison from my love I ever heard."

 

"Is it'?"

 

"I love u, kazama kim"