Two

Embracing You

Mark was immersed in his reading when suddenly he felt someone standing near his table. He looked up and saw a guy with mop hair and thick-rimmed glasses staring at him.

*Cute…* he smiled.

            “Yes?”

            “Is this seat taken? It’s kinda full everywhere else…” he said.

Mark turned his gaze around and saw students already flocking the cafeteria.

            “No…have a seat…” Mark said gesturing for the guy to sit in front of him.

            “Thanks…”

            “No problem…”

            “What are you reading? It seems like you’re so into it…” the guy asked.

            “Um…Paper Woman by Guillaume Musso…”

            “I’ve read it…such an interesting story…I probably shouldn’t give you any spoilers though…”

            “That would be a mood killer…I’m Mark…” he extended his hand for shake.

            “Jinyoung…”

When their skin touched, Mark could feel static shock went through his palm.

            “I haven’t seen you around before…” Mark asked.

            “I don’t usually have lunch here…but since I had to be at the lecture hall for a presentation, this is the only option…otherwise I would be starving until the class is over…”

            “Senior?”

            “Yeah…business…and you?”

            “Senior too…music department…”

            “Cool…”

The two talked throughout lunch and somehow they clicked and have the some things in common.

            “Look, I gotta go now…good to see you Mark ssi…” Jinyoung got up.

            “Just drop the ssi thingy…”

            “Ok…good to see you Mark…”

            “Me too…maybe we could hang out sometimes…”

            “Sure…”

Mark wrote down his number on a piece of paper and gave it to Jinyoung.

            “Here’s my number…give me a call if you wanna hangout…”

            “Sure…”

            “Shouldn’t you give your number?”

            “Oh right…” Jinyoung smiled sheepishly and handed his number to Mark.

            “See ya Jinyoung ah…”

Mark couldn’t believe how easy it was for him to strike a conversation with Jinyoung. He usually shy in front of the people that he didn’t know but it’s different this time.

********************************

Jinyoung turned his phone on and saw a few missed calls from Mark. He wanted to call back but he just put the thought away. Mark seems like a good man and he found that he’s attracted to the guy…something that he wanted to avoid during this time of his life. He felt like he can’t have a decent relationship while having this job and he didn’t know if Mark would feel the same about him.

It’s almost eleven when Jinyoung arrived at the club. He looked around and saw Minjun hyung mingling with a few customers at the other side of the club. Their eyes met and Minjun quickly excused himself and head towards Jinyoung.

            “Good…you’re here…I want you to meet someone…”

They walked towards a table and saw a man with his back facing them sitting nursing a drink alone.

            “Who is he?” Jinyoung whispered.

            “A new guy…he’s looking for someone accompanies him for the night…500 bucks…”

            “Deep pocket…”

            “Really deep…and I see no ring…”

Jinyoung pulled a chair and sat in front of the guy.

            “Hi…I’m Junior…” Jinyoung introduced himself.

            “Hi…I’m Namjoon…nice to meet you…” the guy smiled.

            “Me too…”

            “So, shall we get to business?”

Jinyoung felt hands caressing the inner side of his thigh.

Few hours later…in a hotel room downtown…

            “Here…” Namjoon slides an envelope on the table towards Jinyoung.

            “Thanks…” Jinyoung just smiled while buttoning his shirt and tucking it into his pants.

            “Can I see you again?”

            “I never went twice with the same client…that’s my rule…”

            “Too bad…we could’ve spent great time together…I could take you on my yacht sometimes…” Namjoon got up from the bed.

            “Sounds tempting but rule is a rule…nice meeting you Namjoon ssi…” Jinyoung walked to the door.

            “You could at least let me send you back to the club…”

            “It’s ok…I can find my way back…”

Namjoon was a good guy, he was gentle and one of Jinyoung’s best clients to date…he looked decent but Jinyoung just wouldn’t do anything against his set of rules.

****************************************

 Jinyoung was in walking out from the library when someone accidentally hit him.

            “Sorry, sorry…my bad…I didn’t see you there…” the guy said. Jinyoung looked and it was Mark. “Jinyoung ah…”

            “Mark…” he was the last person that Jinyoung want to see right now.

            “Hey, I’ve trying to get in touch with you…”

            “I’m busy with stuff…”

            “Hey, you wanna go out for coffee? There’s a new café open down the street…”

            “Um…I can’t…”

All Jinyoung wanted to do is to avoid Mark. Seeing him today somehow woken up his growing desire for the guy. There’s something about Mark that drew Jinyoung to him.

            “Why? You’re busy? I can wait…I’m free all day anyway…”

            “No…it’s just…I don’t think we should hang out…” Jinyoung advert his gaze away from Mark.

            “Why? Did I do something wrong?” Mark held Jinyoung’s arm. “Am I being too pushy?”

            “No…okay…I’m attracted to you…I mean not the friend type of attraction…I’m really attracted to you…”

            “So do I…so what’s the problem?” Mark felt relieved now that he knows that Jinyoung were on the same page as him.

            “That’s the problem…look, you’re a good guy and probably have a long line of men waiting to date you…I don’t think things will work out between us…”

            “Just give us a chance…you’ll never know if you don’t try…” Mark’s grip got tighter on Jinyoung’s arm.

            “I know…sorry…”

Jinyoung pushed Mark’s hand and walked away.

            “Jinyoung ah!”

 

Another update...

Anyway...this story gonna be a short fic of MarkJin...maybe 8 chapters or less...I will come up with another longer fic after this and LOVE HATE end...

Enjoy reading people...