Ten

Embracing You

Mark smiles at the thought of seeing Jinyoung’s flushed face back in the elevator yesterday. He’s excited to know that he had some sort of effect towards the guy.

            “I guess everything at the office went well these days…” his housekeeper’s voice popped the bubble thought inside his head.

            “It’s great ajumma…” Mark said grabbing a glass and filled it with milk and quickly chugged it down.

            “Good to hear that…”.

            “I’m off ajumma…see you later…” he hugged her and went to the front door.

At the office…

            “Jinyoung ssi…” Jieun said when Jinyoung just got back from his lunch.

            “Yes…” Jinyoung stopped at her desk.

            “Um…I have a favour to ask…”

            “Sure…what is it?”

            “Can you send these documents over to the PR department? It’s kinda urgent and I have a lot of things to do before my leave tomorrow…”

            “Sure…” Jinyoung smiled.

            “Thanks…you’re such a sweet heart…”

            “Am I?”

            “Yeah…just drop it at Ms. Yang…”

            “Ok…”

Namjoon just came back from his lunch appointment when he caught a glimpse of Jinyoung at his assistant’s desk.

*There you are…* he smiled.

            “Mr. Seo…” a young woman said and bowed as Namjoon walked by.

Jinyoung trembled as he heard the name. He prayed that he wouldn’t bump into the guy but there’s no escaping from it today. He reluctantly turned around and bowed as Namjoon was superior, rank wise.

            “Ms. Bae…” Namjoon said, glancing over at Jinyoung.

            “Here’s the document that need your review…Mr. Park said that this was urgent…” she handed over the files.

            “Yeah…um…Mr. Park…can I have a word with you for a while?”

            “Nae?” Jinyoung felt his heart is about to explode.

            “There’s something I need to talk to you…”

            “But I have to go now…I’m here on errand…”

            “It won’t take long…c’mon…”

Jinyoung followed Namjoon in reluctant.

*This is bad…* the words kept repeating in his head.

            “Have a seat…” Namjoon said as he took his seat behind the desk.

            “I’ll just stand…you said this wouldn’t be long…” Jinyoung was surprised that he was calm despite the rapid beating of his pulse.

            “If you wish…Park Jinyoung ssi…or…should I call you Junior instead?”

Jinyoung’s ears perked up at the name.

            “I guess you still remember then…” Namjoon smirked. He’s been looking for the guy for almost a week and to his luck, he showed up at his office unannounced.

            “Seo Namjoon ssi…”

            “You stopped working at the club and get a job here…impressive I gotta say…”

            “Nam…Namjoon ssi…you’re not gonna tell anyone right?”

            “Well…it depends…” Namjoon rubbed his chin, thinking about the things he loved to do to this fine man in front of him. Jinyoung might be a one of his many one-night-stands but he’s definitely the best that he ever had. He still jerks off to the thought of Jinyoung from that night they were together.

            “Please Namjoon ssi…please…don’t tell anyone…”

            “Like I said before…it depends…”

Namjoon rise from his seat and walked towards Jinyoung. He reached for Jinyoung back pocket for his phone.

            “What...what are you doing?” Jinyoung looked confused.

            “Nothing…just saving my number…” Namjoon pushed a few button and slipped the phone back into the pocket. “You’ll know what to do when my number came up…”

            “I have to go now…”

When Jinyoung is about to walk away, Namjoon grabbed him by the wrist.

            “Don’t try to change your number…I will find you and when I do…you know what I’m gonna do…” he winked. Namjoon leaned at the crook of Jinyoung’s neck and took a deep breath. “You smell nice…I like it…”

********************************

Mark closed the file and sunk back into his leather chair. The last document that needs his attention is done and he finally gets the break that he longed for. His eyes immediately found Jinyoung. He looked and Jinyoung was staring blankly at the wall across him. It seems like he was lost in his thought.

*Is something wrong?* Mark wondered.

When Jinyoung lets out a long sigh, Mark knew something is definitely going on with Jinyoung. The look on Jinyoung’s face tells him everything.

            “Mr. Park…”

Mark’s sudden voice startled Jinyoung from his deep thought. His mind kept going back to Namjoon. What could the guy possibly thinking of doing to him…would his secret be out to everyone at the company? Even the thought of that happening bring unwanted shivers to his bone.

            “Mr. Park…”

            “Yes, sir…is there anything I could do for you?” Jinyoung got up and walked to Mark’s desk.

            “Yeah…could you reserve me a table for two at The Min’s tonight? I’m having dinner there…”

            “Table for two?”

            “Yeah…I have a date tonight…”

Jinyoung swallowed hard at the word.

*He has a date…* a slight tugged to his heart.

            “Mr. Park…”

            “Yes…yes sir…I’ll get on it…”

            “Thank you…you can continue with your work…”

Jinyoung looked at the apartment building in front of him.

*It’s great to be back home…*

He took a step into the lobby and his phone rings. He looked at the screen and it was a call from Mark.

*What does he wants now…*

Jinyoung took a deep breath and exhale.

            “Yes, Mr. Tuan…what can I do for you?”

            “Please come to The Min’s right now…no question ask…just get your here…”

Before Jinyoung could say anything, the line was disconnected. Letting out a long sigh, Jinyoung turned his heels and head back to the subway station that he got off a few minutes ago.

Mark peek at his watch and it has been almost 20 minutes since he got the phone with Jinyoung.

*Why isn’t he here yet? Did something happen to him?* Mark glanced again at his watch.

Jinyoung walked through the door and saw Mark alone at a table at the far corner of the fancy restaurant. Candles were lit and the setting was a romantic dinner for two.

*It’s a date indeed…*

Mark eyes caught the glimpse of Jinyoung entering the restaurant…a breath of relieved escaped from his chest.

            “Yes, Mr. Tuan…is something wrong?” Jinyoung asked.

            “Have a seat…”

Jinyoung took a seat across from Mark.

            “My date decided to bail out on me and I don’t feel like having dinner alone so I called you instead…”

            “Me? Why me?”

            “I can’t call Jieun now can I? Her husband would chop my head off…and I like having my head attached to my body for the rest of my life…”

            “I guess…” Jinyoung shrugged.

            “Let’s order…I’m starving…” Mark said and hailed a waiter to their table.

Jinyoung could feel like the steak he was having tasted like a piece of flavourless meat. Every bite that he took almost felt like a torture. Being a substitute to Mark’s date…Jinyoung was dying inside.

            “So, how do you like working in the company?” Mark broke the silence.

            “Um…good…” Jinyoung answered looking at his plate.

            “Did something bad happen to you today?” there’s a concern in Mark’s voice.

            “Mm…no…” Jinyoung looked up and Mark was staring at him.

            “You look kinda distracted in the office today…”

            “I’ll make sure that will never happen again…”

*I can’t do this…* Jinyoung put his cutleries down.

            “Um…Mr. Tuan, thank you for the dinner…but I think I should be going now…” he got up and bowed. “Have a good evening sir…”Jinyoung grabbed his bag and head out to the main door.

Outside…

            “Jinyoung ah, wait up…” Mark held Jinyoung’s arm.

            “I have to go sir…it’s getting late…”

            “Let me send you home…it’s the least I could do…” Mark said with pleading eyes.

The car ride is filled with silence. Mark didn’t know what to say and he’s afraid that he would say the wrong thing and Jinyoung would misunderstand him. Half an hour later, they arrived in front of Jinyoung’s apartment building.

            “Thank you for the ride Mr. Tuan…” Jinyoung said as he got out of the car.

            “No problem…I’ll see you in the office tomorrow morning…”

Jinyoung went to the entrance and saw Youngjae.

            “Youngjae ah…what are you doing here?”

            “Hyung!” Young ran and hugged him.

            “Yaa…what’s with the sudden hug?”

            “I got first spot in class…”

            “You did? Good job Youngjae ah! I’m so proud of you…”

Jinyoung hugged Youngjae again, unaware a pair of eyes trailing him from afar.

 

Hey guys...sorry for the late update...been busy with my business and that damned writers' block kept attacking my brain...

Anyway, I was wondering...if I write GOT7 NON- oneshots, would anyone interested in reading it? Tell me in the comment box below...

Happy reading!

ANNYEONG!!!