Twenty-One

Embracing You

Jinyoung picked up his pace as he walked down the street. Both of his hands are full with groceries. He wanted to make this a special night for him and Mark.

            “Hi y…”

Jinyoung looked and saw Namjoon at the stairs of his apartment building’s entrance.

            “What are you doing here?”

            “I came to see you…”

            “Why?”

            “Because I missed you…may I help you with that?” Namjoon tried to take the bags of groceries from Jinyoung but he refused.

            “No thanks…can you please go? I’m busy…”

            “Um…I was thinking…since it’s the weekend tomorrow…do you wanna go out for lunch? My friend just opened a restaurant downtown and they serve awesome pasta…”

            “Thanks for the invite but I don’t think so…”

            “Why is it so hard for you to accept my offers? It’s just lunch…nothing else…”

            “Somehow it’s difficult for me to believe that…look Namjoon ssi…I’m not interested…well, if you excuse me…I need to go…” Jinyoung walked past Namjoon towards the elevator.

Meanwhile…

Mark was getting ready to go out when his housekeeper came into his room.

            “Yi-En…” she said as she walked in.

            “Nae ajumma…” Mark put on his shirt and checked himself in the mirror.

*Pretty good…* he grinned.

            “What do you want for dinner tonight?”

            “It’s ok ajumma…I’m going out for dinner…”

            “Hmm…” she smiled. “Is it a date?”

            “Yup…”

Mark kissed the old woman’s cheek and head out. As he walked down the staircase, he stumbled upon Namyong.

            “You’re going out?” he asked.

            “Yea…”

            “With that ex-?”

            “His name is Jinyoung…and yes, I’m going out with him…”

            “Look Yi-En…you can’t…”

Before Namyong could continue, Mark cut off his words.

            “Samchun…I really respect you…you’re like my second father…but this is about my life…my happiness…and he’s the one that can make me happy…I just hope you could see that…”

            “But he’s not match to your league…”

            “One thing that dad taught me…everyone is the same…it’s what’s inside them that counts…I gotta go…”

Mark hurried to the door leaving Namyong behind.

            “I need to do something…” Namyong said as he watched Mark disappeared.

*****************************

The doorbell rings and Jinyoung ran to the door. He looked at the monitor and saw Mark standing. He pushed a button and the automated door opened.

            “Hey…you’re early…” a kiss landed on Jinyoung’s lips.

            “I had nothing to do…hmm…something smells nice…”

            “It’s my specialty…I hope you like seafood…”

            “I eat everything…”

They went into the kitchen.

            “Is there anything that I can help?”

            “Nope…” Jinyoung shook his head. “I got everything under control…why don’t you sit down and watch TV or something...dinner is coming right up soon…”

            “Are you sure there’s nothing I could do to help?”

            “Positive…now shoo…off you go…” Jinyoung chased mark out of the kitchen.

The dinner went well…Mark relaxed and eventually forgotten about his encounter with his uncle earlier. The pair was in the living room watching some TV when Jinyoung’s phone went off.

            “Who is that?” Mark asked.

            “Just ignore it…” Jinyoung said and snuggled closer to Mark’s ribs.

            “It’s the third time…are you sure it’s not important?”
            “Yup…”

The ringing eventually died out but a few minutes later it went off again. Feeling irritated, Mark grabbed the phone which is on a small table next to the couch. He looked at the screen and saw the name.

            “Namjoon?” he said. Jinyoung looked at him.

            “Just ignore it…” Jinyoung took the phone, took out the battery and toss it on empty seat next to him.

            “Why is he calling you?”

            “I dunno…don’t really care honestly…”

Jinyoung looked at Mark.

            “Okay…he called to ask me out but I said no…apparently he is someone that can’t take no for an answer…” he explained.

            “Should I go talk to him instead?”

            “It’s ok…I’ve made it pretty clear that I’m not interested…”

A sigh escaped Mark and Jinyoung was bothered a little with it. He got up, turned off the TV and straddled Mark’s lap.

            “Look babe…when I decided that I would give us a chance at this…I have no attention about someone else…I love you and it’s only you that matters to me now…” he cupped Mark’s face. “Understand?”

            “You said that you love me…” Mark smiled.

            “Yea…you have problem with that?”

            “Absolutely not…”

Mark pulled Jinyoung down for a kiss…tentative kiss that soon escalade into frenzy lust that gradually build between the lovers. Mark’s hands roamed Jinyoung’s body, tracing every line and curve of the slender frame. Jinyoung could feel his pants tightened as the excitement grew.

            “Babe…babe…hold on…” Jinyoung said as he broke the kiss.

            “What? What’s wrong?” Mark asked with flushed face. He looked down and saw a decent tent forming over at his crotch.

            “How about we take this to somewhere more comfortable mmm?”

            “Fine with me…”

They raced to the bedroom. Trail of clothes left on the floor and the both of were down to their underwear. The kissing resumed when Mark hovered on top of Jinyoung.

            “God…you’re y!” Mark said biting his lips.

            “I could say the same way about you…”

Mark leaned down and peppering Jinyoung with light kisses along his jaw to his neck…biting it, leaving red marks on the skin. Jinyoung moaned as Mark found the hard nubs of his and playing with it… it and tweaking with his fingers with the other.

            “Ohhhh baby…” Jinyoung moaned.

            “You liked that huh?” Mark smirked.

Jinyoung just nodded. Mark went lower and using his thumb, he hooked the waist of Jinyoung boxers and with one slid, it came off…freeing Jinyoung already leaking hard shaft.

            “Looks who’s happy to see me…”

Jinyoung gasped as Mark wrapped his lips around his shaft. The sensation was overwhelming and he was writhing, squirming with pleasure as Mark bathed him. the mushroom head, Mark devoured Jinyoung’s tool as if it was his last meal on earth.

            “Baby…please… me…”

            “What is that? I can’t hear you…” Mark grinned.

            “ ME! NOW!”

            “As you wish…”

Mark got up from the bed and pulled Jinyoung with him.

            “Lube?” Mark asked.

            “In that drawer…”

He quickly opened the drawer and retrieved the tube of lube.

            “Bend over babe!”

Mark pushed Jinyoung over and top half of his body was on the bed while his feet on the floor. Squeezing liberal amount of the clear gel, Mark applied it on his hardening shaft and Jinyoung puckered waiting hole.

            “Here I come…”He gently pushed.

Jinyoung hissed at the pain. Mark’s hands roamed his back, trying to subdue the pain and it was working. Inch by inch Mark pushed until he was all the way in. The heat that envelope Mark’s tool was too much for him to handle.

            “Move or I’m gonna go crazy…” Jinyoung grabbed the sheets as Mark withdraws and pushed again.

Grabbing Jinyoung by the waist, Mark picked up the pace and soon he was ing like a mad piston on fire. The sound of skin slapping against each other echoed throughout the room.

            “Harder! Ugh!” Jinyoung grunted with pleasure when Mark hit his love button. His eyes went wide when mark spanked him. It wasn’t hard but it sure does leave a red mark soon enough.

            “Babe, I’m gonna blow…”

            “Me too…”

Jinyoung grabbed his own and jerked it furiously. The first blow of his creamy with seed stained the sheet underneath him. When his own hit, Mark followed suit as Jinyoung tight muscles milked his shaft. Mark could feel his sprayed all over Jinyoung love tunnel.

            “Oh God…” Mark moaned as he collapsed on top of Jinyoung’s back. “That was amazing…” he kissed Jinyoung’s neck.

            “Oh yeah…” Jinyoung turned around as Mark’s slide out of his well-used hole. “I’m sticky all over…”

            “I think we both need a good shower…” Mark extended his hands and Jinyoung gladly took.

Turning on the shower to a medium heat, Jinyoung lets the water cascade down his body. Mark reached for a washing cloth and started scrubbing his body.

            “You’re y…” Mark said. He still couldn’t believe that he was with Jinyoung.

            “So I’ve been told…”

Jinyoung turned and hooked his arm around Mark’s neck.

            “I love you so ing much…” Jinyoung said as he kissed Mark’s lips.

            “That makes us both…”

They decided it’s time to come out from the bathroom as the water turned cold. Jinyoung get under the covers and Mark was next to him. Laying his head on Mark’s chest, the sound of Mark’s heart seems like a lullaby to him.

            “Babe…”

            “Mmm?” Mark played with Jinyoung’s semi wet hair.

            “What happened at the office today? You seemed like you were bothered with something.” Jinyoung said.

Contemplating to answers the question, Mark decided to lie.

            “Nothing…it’s just…family stuff…you know…relative and all those …”

Soft snore came from Jinyoung. Mark pulled the covers up and draped his arm like a protective cocoon over Jinyoung.

*I won’t let anything breaks us apart…* he whispered. Soon he too was succumbed to sleep.

 

Like I said before in all of my fics....I'M NOT THE BEST WRITER HERE...I hope this won't disappoint though...huhu TT-TT~~~~

Anyway, do you guys know that the DVD of GOT7 in Japan just out? A nice IGOT7 decided to share her DVD with us....bless her!!

Here's the link http://byebyeyeom.tumblr.com/post/114665920252/got7-1st-japan-tour-2014-around-the-world-in if you wanted to download and watch the concert because I'm downloading mine right now...hehehe...better hurry before it got taken down....

Don't forget to flood the comment box below!

ANNYEONG!!!!